It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 216
<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by mick1423

Those Baltimore Police Badges are pretty neat !

Never saw those before.

Good find

Has anyone seen markings like that on other local police badges ?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

love your point about the fasces everywhere in America...which opened my eyes strongly to how ROMAN things were...vs just masonic/egyptian

en.wikipedia.org... says they are a symbol of strength and unity

and directly influenced by ROMAN Empire no doubt to want to use it all the way overseas in the new world

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Tks xuenchen,

I found another badge with the Fasces symbol on the Military Police Corps crest but i was amazed to find thousands of Roman Fasces symbols all around the world...

------> Click here to find thousands of Fasces symbols from all around the world

The Powers-That-Be Are Terrified of the Mass Awakening Taking Place Worldwide

It was hidden in plain sight with the help of secret societies as Roman Legions but Thomas Henley aka ProtoplasmicTraveler, unmasked TPTB and paved the path to a new Era...

Rome's secret Agenda, The NWO, can now be stopped..! TPTB ( Rome's Secret Empire ) can now be defeated ! Lets get our FREEDOM back !

edit on 24-1-2012 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperTripps

the Military Police Corps

SuperTripps, If you find something on Fasces, let us know

Amasing how all piece of the puzzle fits perfectly, we can now see the complet secret hidden image of TPTB. We can't be fooled anymore, historical and present world events can now be seen with a completely new perspective.

We've been fooled in 1776, the American Revolution was orchestrated by Rome with the help of Great Britain, which is one of Rome's most powerful Legion. Rome have full control over America and so since the beginning of the United Sates.

Rome probably Mastered the techniques to control the mass, they colonized the New World with different Legions and created crisis to fooled the new Roman citizens of the New World.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by maddogron
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

man...GREAT article!! i am learning so much about history on this website, but this article is really amazing. Jim Marrs watchout...

lmao, a large part of me was crying while I read it. The OP is obviously ignorant of History.

I will have to do a critique later, but suffice to say this thread is nothing more then bulls&^% and pretty pictures.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Emotional reactions are expectable from beleivers. We can understand their insecurity in regards of their own spiritual needs when science succeed to prove that religion is lying to the mass.

Originally posted by korathin

Me personally I like the Gospel of Jesus ( everything beyond that is a waste of time ).

Christianity is not a crutch, but it is a walking stick.

Through the Ages, scientists and intelectuals were attacked by Rome who used religion to discredit those who succeeded to understand the system use by TPTB to rule over them.

Originally posted by korathin

Your really need to look up all the horrible actions committed by atheist's in the 20th century. Most of the problems we face to day are BECAUSE of atheist's of the 20th Century.

P.S
Atheism isn't growing, your just becoming more vocal.

What about all the atrocities on the name of God of the past 2000 years...!

Heresy is any belief contrary to the authorised teachings of Rome's religious Legion ( Christianity ) Intelectuals like Nicolas Copernic, Galileo etc. were blacklisted by the Church and condemned for heresy.

Many rationalist philosophers were even burned at the stake for heresy and the church inquisition tecniques demonstrate the will, determination of Rome and how far they are willing to go to keep the mass ignorant and still todays, Humanity is victim of alot of atrocities around the world. Evolution can be slowdown but it can not be stop...

Today it became almost impossible for TPTB to control the population of its Empire because the church have alot less influence on the mass, so that is why Rome/TPTB have prepared for soon, a secret agenda, a New World Order that will give back to Rome the Power it needs to continue to rule over the world.

Don't be afraid my friend by this thread , it doesn't have for goal to destroy or steal something from you, on the contrary, it defends our rights to freedom and helps to build something that we can all rely on...

That being said, I really want to say that i respect your religious beleifs.
mike1423

edit on 25-1-2012 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
well, true or not, probably not completely; definitely a history form a different perspective and a food for thought.

only one problem: why would somebody plan for hundreds and thousands of years in advance?

are they immortal, what is happening?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by seiva7

Of course not...

They never planned for hundreds and thousands years in advance... and Proto never said that. Rome without a doubt have planned years in advance many strategic events but not thousands of years. Just like any big corporation who succeeded to stay at the top like Microsft, GE, Rothschild bank or event the Catholic church.

They sometime placed long in advance, probable scenarios, to be use when needed and found ways to modified the plan to make it fit a certain time frame.

The Georgia Guidestones, The Mayan Prophecy are some other scare tactics of TPTB to prepare us for combined disasters that will dive the world into chaos to let order out of chaos creat a New World Order. Like also when Rome made The Prophecy of the Popes to use St Malachy's Prophecy in the futur when they would need it. Rome modified the list with antipope to make the last pope of the list, Peter the Roman, fits with the next New World Order...and fortunate coincidence....the next pope will be Peter the Roman and the present Pope Joseph Aloisius Ratzinger, is 84 years old..!

They control and manipulate information and use it to help their secret agendas, The paradigm of a spherical Earth was developed in Greek astronomy, beginning with Pythagoras (6th century BC), Aristotle accepted the spherical shape of the Earth on empirical grounds around 330 BC, and knowledge of the spherical Earth gradually began to spread beyond the Hellenistic world from then on but Rome continue to try to control this information.

Maybe it was because they knew long before 1534 that a New World existed but they wern't ready to colonize it and didn't want anybody else to try the long trip so they want to continue to scare the world with the Flat Earth theory...

Secret History is very complex but very interesting..!

Wow this thread have now 594 Flags, soon 600 Flags, an exeptional reward if not ''' The '' most flagged ATS thread, it's without a doubt in the ATS top 3..!

edit on 26-1-2012 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mick1423
reply to post by seiva7

Of course not...

They never planned for hundreds and thousands years in advance... and Proto never said that. Rome without a doubt have planned years in advance many strategic events but not thousands of years. Just like any big corporation who succeeded to stay at the top like Microsft, GE, Rothschild bank or event the Catholic church.

you said they never planned for so many years in advance but you actually say they did!

From what I know; Rome is older than 2000 years and Catholic Church is almost 2000 years old.

and you said they did some things to use it in the future, they made a plan for their use in the future.

It's OK, very logical and all make sense.

I am only asking:

What is the point of planning something that will happen when you will not be alive anymore, what is the ideal that these people follow: there must be something there...
?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by seiva7

What is the point of planning something that will happen when you will not be alive anymore,

Who says that the original planners of all this are things that can die? To be able to orchestrate a massive plan like this and carry it on over millenia would seem to indicate that it's more than mere mortal men behind all of it.....

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by seiva7

Corporations do that all the time.

They outlive the founders.

Rome in general has done that.

Modern business plans encourage it.

The whole thing was a business plan.

The ancient merchant trade groups have been doing this long before Rome even.

Rome seemed to have consolidated everything.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mick1423

the Military Police Corps

SuperTripps, If you find something on Fasces, let us know

Amasing how all piece of the puzzle fits perfectly, we can now see the complet secret hidden image of TPTB. We can't be fooled anymore, historical and present world events can now be seen with a completely new perspective.

We've been fooled in 1776, the American Revolution was orchestrated by Rome with the help of Great Britain, which is one of Rome's most powerful Legion. Rome have full control over America and so since the beginning of the United Sates.

Rome probably Mastered the techniques to control the mass, they colonized the New World with different Legions and created crisis to fooled the new Roman citizens of the New World.

dude, i have found the FASCES symbol right in my own local town...on a ww1 memorial
get this..its inscribed on the sides of a OBELISK

dude...all together now!

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

of course they knew ,even before columbus

templars , vikings, etc

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
reply to post by seiva7

Corporations do that all the time.

They outlive the founders.

Rome in general has done that.

Modern business plans encourage it.

The whole thing was a business plan.

The ancient merchant trade groups have been doing this long before Rome even.

Rome seemed to have consolidated everything.

we have the Templars rise in the middle ages . most people believe them to be Knights who found a bloody holy war with muslims in the crusades

what they don't tell the masses is these Vatican Warriors were also the 1st Major international CORPORATION and BANK

we can't have them knowing that today because then they would be on the trail to know who the current rulers or at least factions are.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jennybee35
reply to post by seiva7

What is the point of planning something that will happen when you will not be alive anymore,

Who says that the original planners of all this are things that can die? To be able to orchestrate a massive plan like this and carry it on over millenia would seem to indicate that it's more than mere mortal men behind all of it.....

that is a good point and once more goes my question:

are the (people) behind all of this immortal?

who is carrying out a detailed plan and strategy with nothing to gain?

please don't answer me about this and that, most of this things I already know or it will be logical if you tell me:

does anybody has any theory as to why and how are they able to carry out a massive plan on a world-wide scale?

are they immortal?

what is the point here?

anybody, any theory?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by seiva7

what is the point here?

Yes, I believe that these (people) are immortal, in the sense that they are not humans that can die a physical death. And I believe the point is to have complete control over this creation, the souls and lives of men.

Now, this is my personal belief. I hesitate to elaborate more on my beliefs, as I never really have here on ATS. Coming right out and stating what I believe to be true on here would only earn me ridicule and contempt, so I mostly keep it to myself! I am certainly not about to try to argue anyone else into believing as I do.

Each and every person must come to their own belief about this reality we live in!

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by seiva7

Originally posted by jennybee35
reply to post by seiva7

that is a good point and once more goes my question:

who is carrying out a detailed plan and strategy with nothing to gain?

please don't answer me about this and that, most of this things I already know or it will be logical if you tell me:

does anybody has any theory as to why and how are they able to carry out a massive plan on a world-wide scale?

are they immortal?

what is the point here?

anybody, any theory?

why the need to go all airy fairy/immortal as a logical reason to explain it???

my god folks...please don't destroy the brilliance of 100s of pages of discussion here.

Elites care about their BLOODLINES..and Children, Grandchildren..and 10 lines down into the future

that is WHY. they already had enough money and power to satisfy anyone.

oh and wait for it...what if they believe in reincarnation? well -then they will be back to the planet again to reap more fruits of the plan that was already in motion and to see its evolution...

what if they can then tap into former memories by going to a past life regression session? they would be able to contact others in the family somehow perhaps and unite...perhaps what the illuminati mind sessions are about when they go outside of the family.

see, no need for anyone here to go into cognitive dissonance here and just assume they are reptilians now or gods.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

oh and wait for it...what if they believe in reincarnation? well -then they will be back to the planet again to reap more fruits of the plan that was already in motion and to see its evolution... what if they can then tap into former memories by going to a past life regression session? they would be able to contact others in the family somehow perhaps and unite...perhaps what the illuminati mind sessions are about when they go outside of the family.

How on earth do you find this to be more plausible than any other esoteric explanation? So reincarnation and past lives and contact with the dead are somehow more believable ?

That is YOUR opinion and belief, just as my post was mine, mmmkay? Surely you can handle someone having different beliefs from your without being so condescending. After all, you ARE on ATS, remember?
edit on 1/29/12 by jennybee35 because: I like purple......

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

OH, I will quit my thought right now.

I will stop my silly mumblings about immortality and embrace your theory of reincarnation...

only,

isn't that almost the same?

if you reincarnate are you really mortal?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I everyone..
i didn't open my computer since friday so sorry my friends for the delay in responding.

new topics

top topics

<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join