It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 215
<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus23

I had to log into reply to that tripe that muzzleflash has posted and take him/her to task for the blatant rip off.

I don't think you took anything to task, you just dismissed it without providing any substance, and I easily rebuked your dismissive attitude easily.

I even provided significant proof that all roads don't lead to Rome after all, they lead to Sumeria. There are artifacts that reveal this. Debunk them properly, don't just go into other threads and bad mouth me behind my back, that's not very mature.

You were claiming that all of the religions derived from Rome but that is totally inaccurate and it is proven beyond a reasonable doubt through basic historical research.

There is no need for you to act that way, to be honest.

Also I find it interesting that you keep saying "brother".
Am I sensing the source of your bias?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

Glad to see you have checked in on time !

We could use your input from time to time.

cheers !

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I always thought some roads lead away from Babylon.

Straight to Rome.

The merchants found a home in Rome !

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Straight to Rome.

Right because Rome predated Sumeria by what? Negative 4000 years?

edit on 3-1-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Hi guys, people, did you ever heard of the Kundartiguador organ? I found an interesting article about it, here:

sawzone.org...

I think it has something to do with the rebirth/resurection cult, as described in another article, here:

english.divinaciencia.com/magia_i.php

Might also be the source of the original trinity? These articles explains about the kundalini, the serpent symbolism, etc.

The rabbit hole goes suspectably indeed deeper than it seem?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Straight to Rome.

That's semantics: a road goes both ways so if it leads away , it leads to as well...

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadowland8
Wow, I just read this thread for the first time (the posts on the 1st page) and my mind is blown. Absolutely blown. Kaboom.

Thank you so much for sharing that. I have so many questions but I fear they might be answered in the 200+!! pages in this thread. It's really amazing because I'm Christian so it definitely makes me think long and hard about things.

Well, in case it hasn't been answered. Do we have any idea what the original religions taught? Like, what did the original Christians truly believe? We know they worshiped a/the figure called "Christ" but that seems to be where it ends. and what of the Jews? And obviously there were other religions too since Troy, Athens & Sparta all seemed to pay homage to the same Gods. I just wonder how many religions existed and what did they all actually believe?

Perplexed.

welcome to the thread. there appears via historical record multiple religious cults let alone christian type cults that were around

mithraism is what most romans worshiped before christianity became the roman catholic church formalized

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Straight to Rome.

Right because Rome predated Sumeria by what? Negative 4000 years?

edit on 3-1-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

if all roads lead to babylon iraq and iran would be running the world.. OOOPS...

in fact they are lowest on the totem pole

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki

Straight to Rome.

That's semantics: a road goes both ways so if it leads away , it leads to as well...

Yes.

I was implying that history moves in one direction.

Some roads get closed and destroyed.

Some are one way and have dead ends from the start.

Some are two-way super highways.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperTripps

if all roads lead to babylon iraq and iran would be running the world.. OOOPS...

All cultures derive from Sumeria therefore it doesn't matter which one controls the world, they are all of the same origin anyways.

You are ignoring the evolution and origin of culture, language, government, religion, etc.

Rome is just a step on the ladder of that evolution.
A simplistic and basic example of the evolution works like this (I am skipping many steps in the ladder mind you for the sake of brevity) :

Sumeria ----> Greek ----> Rome ----> Britain / Spain / Dutch / Germany / Portugal / France / Italy ----> American

That is a generalization of the steps from origin to present day. Rome is in the middle of the ladder.
edit on 4-1-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Here is a longer and more comprehensive article about the cult topic, not much of a logic compared to Proto's posts, but its quite interesting as a perspective:

www.vopus.org...

Sorry if considered off topic.
edit on 4-1-2012 by coyote66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Muzzleflash, i can hardly say you are wrong ... but it's almost like a nuclear physicist telling us everything is actually empty space, correct, but not easily understandable.

You ARE correct that Sumeria is where it all came from, origionally, and that even the Roman laws etc were old by 0AD. I had a conversation with a international law expert on this, how i prefer Greek culture, whereas the law-yer felt that Rome was greater. I pointed out that 90% of Roman culture was merely transposed Greek. That's when she smiled and yes perhaps, but Rome got it RIGHT.

That's what i think is important here ... Rome just sucked up a lot of different cultures and ideas, they had very little origional to add, past the structuring and formatting of the database of knowledge. However, to us in our current time, it is the only way we can ever get to the OLDER truths .... of merchant laws, trading, religions etc.

For the last 2000 years or so, it is the ROMAN system which rules the world, and so for us as 21st century conspiracy theorists, it is the best place to learn about who THEY are, and how they work. It was only a step in evolution agreed, but i think we'd all agree that the evolution of the brain is a lot more important than the evolution of our appendix, as much as both are important. Rome is the brain.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

Very well put, and i will also add that Rome was a better "place" to set-up shop. Stone Masons and builders were more centralized to "build" throughout Europe and the North of Africa and beyond. Thi is where freemasonry really took off and then became political instead of a craft of "builders" or craftsmen looking for work. The union, gotta love that word. Overused and idiotic to me. BUT, it is the Vatican that is the important aspect here and how it controls ALL religions and not just Christianity. The Rothschilds owning Isreal and the factions in jeruselam having their little rifts, it is all part of the game.

Testing grounds if you will, how far will some men go to do the dirty deeds? Who can the Rothschilds "use" and for what purpose? So many mor ehings going on than we know. Language is definitely a huge one, the way we speak 'english" and so on. What a sad world, wonder what it would be like if these physcopathic megalomaniacs were not on this planet? And what I can't understand is the reasoning? Why try and control the world and enslave mankind? Does that not stifle progress or smother the imagination and ruin evolution? How can man evelve if he is manipulated every step of the way?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
This is actualy one of my favorite song back then.

The Man Who Sold The World

Is this song actualy about Rome? The title itself is already weird.

Originaly writen by David Bowie, and supposed to tell a story about encounter with Jesus Christ (in a dream?). But many people knows this song from a MTV unpluged live performance by the band Nirvana.

Then this line:

"I search a foreign land, for years and years I roam."

And more more odd rhymes:

"I gaze a gazeless stare, from all the millions (of people) here. I thought you died alone a long long time ago." >> means we are all unaware living zombies, since young age?

"Although I wasn't there, he said I was his friend." >> the iluminati doesnt exist officialy (no one knows for sure about them). but they deceived us to believe the government and all the unreasoned social institutions is there for our own good. thus our friend?

"I laughed and shoke his hand." >> remember the iluminati odd secret handshake?

"Which came as a surprise, I talked into his eyes." >> pointing to the eye of horus?

"Oh no, not me, we never lost control. You're face to face with the man/men who sold the world." >> they never lost control over the civilized world since 2000 years ago? we are face to face with the people who sold the world, and we never knew it. sold? but to whom?

Perhaps just my tought, perhaps even more to discover in the lyrics. Good day

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

All cultures derive from Sumeria therefore it doesn't matter which one controls the world, they are all of the same origin anyways.

You are ignoring the evolution and origin of culture, language, government, religion, etc.

A simplistic and basic example of the evolution works like this (I am skipping many steps in the ladder mind you for the sake of brevity) :

Sumeria ----> Greek ----> Rome ----> Britain / Spain / Dutch / Germany / Portugal / France / Italy ----> American

That is a generalization of the steps from origin to present day. Rome is in the middle of the ladder.

All Myths might lead to Babylon, but all ROADS lead to ROME.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

yeah your big hangup is you still don't see how ROME is the current End Point...all those other countries are just legions of ROME. you see...ROME changes how it controls over the years..even the names. to rome today...and since middle ages..Nations are just another Legion to control. especially once kings fell

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyote66

I myself also have my doubts that Caesar resurected at the 22nd of march. I think it is another myth created by rome/TPTB/iluminati/whatever, to put more romantique and dramatization to the symbolism.

The cult is heavily centralized on the symbolism of REBIRTH/RESURECTION, as far as i am capable to understand. IMHO the resurection of christ wasnt meant to symbolize thus caesar's. But could take roots even futher before the time of Rome. Maybe caesar was never resurected at all. Maybe Brutus did his job! Or maybe the whole assasination story was fabricated from the begining, and never took place, ever? What do i know?

Rebirth might be their very way to remain fresh and rejuvenated, from the dusk of civilizaton until today. This might explain the source of their determination to dominate and enslave the rest of the world? Maybe the most sacral concept of their object of worship?

Vacation is over, i hope you all had a great holiday spent with loved ones and hopefully you received everything you asked for! I i sure wish you all the best for 2012 even if Rome prepared a couple of bad suprises for this years..!

To add my 2c on the above quote, what have been said in this thread about Caesar and the Ides of March of 44 B.C is that Julius Caesar was terribly sick of a strange illness often labeled as epilepsy. He probably knew well that his bad health will eventually become known by all and he will be overthrown by the senate and his enemies.

The secret truth, according to Proto is that Julius Caesar himself orchestrated the events of the Ides of March of 44 BC to continue to control Rome from the shadow and through his adopted son and with the help of his cousin Mark Antony and some few other close trusted relations. Brutus could have been duped and used to increase the credibility of a plot to assassinate Caesar and In the heat of the moment, Caesar was injured more then it was planned and it took Caesar 1 week to regain consciousness at Seborga.

So he never '' resurrected '' and secret resurrection Rituals on 322 is only to celabrate Caesar surviving his injuries, symbolized as a rebirth to a new secret life, still secretlly controlling the Roman Empire and the beginning of a new Era, a New World Order ! founded by Julius Caesar as the cornerstone of the Roman Empire and the world we are now living in today.

Since Proto reveiled those hidden secrets, many conspiracy theorists and investigative journalists around the world are now investigating in that direction and it probably began to irritate TPTB...

Happy New Year Everyone & All The Best for 2012.
even if....

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Can someone please enlighten me with regard to the Vatican policies between 1930-1950?
What was the Pope doing in the 1930's when Hitler was rising in power, occupied territories and began systematic killing programs?
What was the Pope doing in the 1940's when Stalin was purging his occupied territories by starvation?

Why does it seem that the Pope has been so inert as a political force during the 20th Century?
Sorry if these seem like basic questions. I'm trying to understand some parts of history that I have little experience.

Any thoughts would be helpful. Thanks!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

Rome was behind all major crisis of the last century. One the the best exemple is without a doubt WW2. Hitler was a Roman agent used as a puppet, to start WW2 for a secret agenda. Rome used the Vatican to help Hitler.

'' The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm. "

i'm not a fan of the guy, but here is a website with alot of informations on Nazi/Vatican,
Hitler and the Vatican

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

For those who knows where to look, it's very obvious who control the USA and the World.... Here again with this Colorado Seal with the all seeing eye with the traditional Roman fasces, an ancient Roman symbol of power.

This is the way they signal their domination to insiders.

You can see the fasces today in many places across the United States of America. Colorado has placed this symbol in the middle of its seal. The fasces appear on the Lincoln Memorial in Washington D.C., as well as President Lincoln’s memorial at Gettysburg. The fasces are present in the chambers of both the U.S. Senate and the House of Representatives. A Roman Centurion holding the fasces adorns the front edifice of the Supreme Court. Why do you think these are appropriate places for this classical symbol?

George Washington as Zeus

The Trinity, a Tale of Three Cities

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0e18179678e8.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join