It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 213
<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by coyote66

Unfortunatly he has been banned from ATS. He was a great contributor tho and opened my eye's to alot of things...

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Alchemst7

Some of the concern of some ATS member might be justified aswell since i had followed a broken link of an ATS thread which came with the title: "Is there a conspiracy to take down the top posters on
ATS? "

It was twited by the @AboveTopSecret account at www.twitter.com. U can look it up, its still there (i have even add it to my favs). But as i clicked at the link, i was told the thread has been removed.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyote66
Wow great theory! Very nice thread OP
Flaged. But why can't I star any of the OP's post???

Proto deserve each and every Stars he received, each and every of his 48 223 Blue Stars. He had over half of a Million ATS points and 248 Applauses. He could received alot more if he would still be among us but sadly he is not...

Proto received, only for his All Roads Lead to ROME thread initial opening presentation post, over 100 Applauses and over 1 000 Stars, a never seen... spectacular and exceptional reward.

He received thousands more for his other posts in this brillant thread, which revealed many great discoveries. However it's sad we cannot see Proto's earned Blue Stars anymore, many of those posts are masterpieces. Thomas Henley /aka ProtoplasmicTraveler is now here a Legend...

He would had appreciate your sincere encouragement.
well... who knows.! maybe he already read it...

edit on 10-12-2011 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mick1423

Very sad no doubt. I also am curious what his opinions would be like, about Attila The Hun and Genghis Kahn. How was TPTB supposed to deal with nomadic "barbarians" in large numbers? Perhaps also a theory about Napoleon. Would be very nice to read his writing about them too

But perhaps ProtoplasmicTraveler will create another account at this site, a more "anonymous" and subtle one. I concern more about the incidents in his real live. Lets hope he is just fine out there.

Regards and cheers, Sir

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

reply to post by mick1423

Very sad no doubt. I also am curious what his opinions would be like, about Attila The Hun and Genghis Kahn. How was TPTB supposed to deal with nomadic "barbarians" in large numbers? Perhaps also a theory about Napoleon. Would be very nice to read his writing about them too

But perhaps ProtoplasmicTraveler will create another account at this site, a more "anonymous" and subtle one. I concern more about the incidents in his real live. Lets hope he is just fine out there.

Regards and cheers, Sir

explanations HERE

your questions can be asked and answered !

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
NEWS FLASH !

Once a stray, Italian kitty inherits $13 million

A cat in Rome, Italy is officially part of the 1 percent after inheriting $13.3 million.

Four-year-old Tommaso may have once been a stray, but he’s now the third-richest pet in the world. His 94-year-old owner was a childless widow who left the money to the kitty because no animal welfare association could care for Tommaso in the manner he was accustomed to, according to the Telegraph.

Because Italian law prevents animals from directly receiving inheritance, a nurse named Stefania, who was helping to take care of the woman in her final days, will be trustee for the cat.

“I promised her that I would look after the cat when she was no longer around,” Stefania said. “She wanted to be sure that Tommaso would be loved and cuddled. But I never imagined that she had this sort of wealth. She was very discreet and quite, I knew very little of her private life. She only told me that she had suffered from loneliness a lot.”

A German shepard named Gunter with $138 million and a chimpanzee named Kalu with $61 million are thought to be the only animals worth more than Tommaso.

Tommaso now lives in an undisclosed location because conmen want to scam him, according to his lawyer.

Watch this video from ABC’s Good Morning America, broadcast Dec. 12, 2011.
Great Caesar's CAT !

Sources in the bag confirm that Tommaso's ancient bloodline goes back to a common pet kept by Julius Caesar and Cleopatra VII. The ancestors once "Romed" the Library of Alexandria, and may have escaped harm when soldiers wisked stray cats from the Library's fire and onto waiting Ships on their way back to Serborga, where they lived 8 more lives.
The Vatican is confirming the bloodline through ancient scripts (said to be in Julius's and Cleopatra's own handwriten diaries) in the archives.

Reports from Fátima, Portugal, famous for the Marian apparitions are calling this the "second miracle of Fátima". Residents are becoming CATatonic over the news !

The Vatican is relating the looting of the Library of Alexandria and fire as a miracle, as the cats avoided a major CATastrophy, thanks to the Roman Legions.

The Vatican also reiterated the DNA samples left on parchments recovered from Library "scratch" documents. DNA was also analyzed from hair samples contained in Cleopatra's hope chest, in possession of the Vatican.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Ah now i am wondering where the word CATholicism might came from..... Hmmm

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Good one !

I never would have thought that Julius Caesar and Cleopatra were the original orchestrators !

Now we need to prove that Jesus WAS in fact their son !

edit on Dec-14-2011 by xuenchen because:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Good one !

I never would have thought that Julius Caesar and Cleopatra were the original orchestrators !

Now we need to prove that Jesus WAS in fact their son !

edit on Dec-14-2011 by xuenchen because:

That is highly plausible IMHO
That might be also why he was called the SON of god. Another hypothesis, son = sun? Originating from the egypt sun god Amon-Ra.

Amon was the original source of the word "amen/amin" at the end of prayers. Caused by different dialects, and the lack of fixed translations of, especialy, vowel from arabic/hebrew into latin.

I read it from another tread on ATS, about the Amon Priests of ancient egypt, which infiltrated or came in contact with the jewish pharisies and created an contract with the hebrew original gods the Eloha/elohim creating "israel". "IS" meaning "contract". So israel = contract between Ra and El.

Also true for "islam", which was a contract with the sheep/shepard? "lam" = lamb. And the fact that islam also puts the cat in high regards... Hm, interesting.

Lets see if i can find that old thread again, in case u havent read it.

So i was wondering wether the TPTB was a contract of many ancient civilications to enslave the rest of the world? Ever questioned why they gave india the previlage of nuclear weaponry capability? Perhaps as a price so they wont spill this ancient secret! Just my thought.

Sorry just spitting out my mind, just hoping others can find more in it.

edit on 14-12-2011 by coyote66 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-12-2011 by coyote66 because: more pieces of the puzzle

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

explanations HERE

wow thx, didnt noticed this post earlier
turns out he got his own website

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

explanations HERE

wow thx, didnt noticed this post earlier
turns out he got his own website

we've been trying to tell ya !

I even sent you a message a few days ago.

Go have a look.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

So i was wondering wether the TPTB was a contract of many ancient civilications to enslave the rest of the world? Ever questioned why they gave india the previlage of nuclear weaponry capability? Perhaps as a price so they wont spill this ancient secret! Just my thought.

TPTB started many many 1000's of years ago.

They were the ancient Merchant/Commerce Elite.

The "enslavement" was/is financial debt and local resource harvesting.

They held no borders and were not loyal to any single "nation".

In fact, they may have created "nations", and certainly did "enslave" many civilizations.

Today, they are the international corporations/banks, doing business anywhere and everywhere.
They are experts on exploiting resources and funneling the wealth into their holding tank investments.

The worldwide central bank system is the "slave driver".
They are professional counterfeiters.

The centers of power are The Vatican, The City of London, and Washington D.C.
All 3 are independent city-states.
Each has their own mission. mick1423 has covered some of this in detail.
But, they are acting in unison.

India?

Yes, they may hold the secrets.

But TPTB know them too.

India with nuclear weapons is an insurance policy originally aimed at China and Russia.
Even though TPTB are financially present in all countries anyway.
BUT, sometimes renegades make mistakes and need to be eliminated.

and don't forget, India PAID money for all that.

China and Russia have central banks aligned with London now.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

TPTB started many many 1000's of years ago.

They were the ancient Merchant/Commerce Elite.

The "enslavement" was/is financial debt and local resource harvesting.

They held no borders and were not loyal to any single "nation".

In fact, they may have created "nations", and certainly did "enslave" many civilizations.

Today, they are the international corporations/banks, doing business anywhere and everywhere.
They are experts on exploiting resources and funneling the wealth into their holding tank investments.

The worldwide central bank system is the "slave driver".
They are professional counterfeiters.

The centers of power are The Vatican, The City of London, and Washington D.C.
All 3 are independent city-states.
Each has their own mission. mick1423 has covered some of this in detail.
But, they are acting in unison.

India?

Yes, they may hold the secrets.

But TPTB know them too.

India with nuclear weapons is an insurance policy originally aimed at China and Russia.
Even though TPTB are financially present in all countries anyway.
BUT, sometimes renegades make mistakes and need to be eliminated.

and don't forget, India PAID money for all that.

China and Russia have central banks aligned with London now.

They got different agendas? I am going to look up for mick's thread. But how could they act for their own if the FED is owned by britain, and rothschild is a vatican international banker? How can washington DC possibly act by their own? On what base, if they dont even own their own financial support?

So u are saying india is actualy a NATO frontier to engage china? Like west germany was toward the sovijet in the coldwar? Wow never thought of that
That is crazy!

I have no doubt if the commies are owned by TPTB, it was originaly part of the plan to take out the romanovs, with the help of the 1st world war as deception/lure. After their first attempt failed 1 century earlier, through napoleon. Well, at least thats what i believe.

But strange is that the russian tzars opposing TPTB has a name ROMAnov. Its like a slavic version of rome.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

mick has lots of info, start on page 187 and read forward.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm sure he will be commenting and clarifying soon.

They got different agendas? I am going to look up for mick's thread. But how could they act for their own if the FED is owned by britain, and rothschild is a vatican international banker? How can washington DC possibly act by their own? On what base, if they dont even own their own financial support?

They act in unison (together).

Washington D.C. has been designated as the main military enforcer.

London is the financial director.

Vatican(Rome) = [London + Washington D.C.] * Israel(MiddleEast Observatory Intelligence Logistics)

OIL has become the majory financial focus in the 20th Century.

The American Civil War proved the USA military capabilities.
Big military expansion started shortly after the Civil War, and has grown ever since with each "war".

Many of my "alternative" theories are based on old information acquired from old manuscripts and alternative courses from school papers from many people.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

So u are saying india is actualy a NATO frontier to engage china? Like west germany was toward the sovijet in the coldwar? Wow never thought of that
That is crazy!

That's about right.

Remember India was "colonized" long ago.

India and W. Germany is a good comparison.

And of course, no genuine mlitary action was ever really required to achieve the financial goals.

Although some conflicts happened between (pre-nuclear)India and China in the 20th Century.
Some theories say those were political diversions. Possibly drug route related.

Sino-Indian War

edit on Dec-15-2011 by xuenchen because:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

thx for the link, i read the posts for several days until i didnt want to read anything about conspiracy anymore for the few days afterwards. LOL
it is tiring my out
but i also learned much.

Probably another clue: ROMEo and JULIet !!! "Rome and Julius" could that be?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

thx for the link, i read the posts for several days until i didnt want to read anything about conspiracy anymore for the few days afterwards. LOL
it is tiring my out
but i also learned much.

welcome coyote to the best thread of all time on all of the internet. if you read all the posts and many of the links on this thread you are one of the few. welcome to the "Club of Rome"

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

it is tiring my out
but i also learned much.

Julia Caesaris (Classical Latin: IVLIA•CAESARIS), 83 or 82 BC-54 BC, was the daughter of Gaius Julius Caesar the Roman dictator, by his first wife, Cornelia Cinna, and his only child in marriage.[1] Julia became the fourth wife of Pompey the Great and was renowned for her beauty and virtue.

Julia (daughter of Julius Caesar)

and

Here is a link that shows five routes of lineage from Queen Elizabeth II to
Julia Caesar, the sister of Julius.
Julia to Elizabeth
Here is a helpful family tree diagram that covers a large portion of the
lineage that goes back to Charlemagne.
German family tree
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

so is julia the daughter or sister? confused

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperTripps

so is julia the daughter or sister? confused

daughter.

and according to accepted history, the only "legitimate" child.

edit on Dec-19-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join