It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 201
<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
This is a very good article on the UNs involvement in the war against Lybia ..."In the context of the sequence of events that took place at the Security Council in February and March, the question asked at the press conference in April, “...are we to expect a more aggressive and proactive posture on the part of the Security Council in supporting rebel groups?” is about a serious change. The precedent set by the Security Council’s supporting an armed insurgency against the government of a UN member nation is a significant and dangerous precedent. It is an important issue to be seriously examined.(29)" www.globalresearch.ca... peace

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I would like to commend Protoplasmic on his series of "all roads lead to rome" threads. I registered because I found them so compelling.

we are finally lifting the veil here I believe.

I want to submit to Proto that the Knights Templar connection is much bigger than the chain of events seems to imply in your timelines

I have been researching this stuff on my own as well. Putting together this "council of 8" thing which created the order and seborga....multiple lights go on if indeed this is really true. Are you basically saying this Council of Knights was the nerve center to propagate "ROME" from starting with the crusades, etc? makes SENSE to a degree

are you saying they SOLD out to ROME in doing so? not so sure.

I want to submit that the Knights Templar has never went away and has changed form. I want to Submit that the very guys you are all looking for have strong TIES and lineage to the original bloodlines of the Knights. Sure we know about Knights of Christ order in Portugal and the Scottish Masons. We know the freemasons in America had roots from Europe obviously.

All the Royal Families in the world, as part of the elite- love tracking their ancestry ---and I really do believe many end up trying to track their heritage to possibly the Hebrews themselves which would fit in to the whole thing layer out here.

But i digress-- so the Vatican and King Philip of France start to put down and ban the Templar order?

do you guys know the date they officially BANNED the templars? 3/22/1312
You can read it here: blog.templarhistory.com...

THAT is why 322 is used in the Skull and Bones of Yale University in my STRONG opinion. WAY WAY too many people speculating offshoots when the obvious is sitting right there. there is NO NEED to even dream up the 7 days after Caesar was knifed scenario which Proto said he made up did he not?

322 is a rallying cry...a symbol---a war cry. We all know the CIA has strong roots with Yale University where this secret society and illustrious members have gone. I want to submit to Proto its very possibly a hidden split occurs from this on the surviving templar families. They were burned by ROME..and you conveniently want to act like it was just a set up, etc and part of the plan

SO they go to Scotland and Portugal. They mix in. They become pirate-like in many ways. Their gnostic knowledge of faith and architecture built into symbols and new orders.

There are many who believe the templars became the original pirates in the mediteranean and then again in the new world. Privateering in the 1800s I believe became a respectable way to become a knight. Basically, act like pirate and bring the gold back to the royal families, and you get a knighthood.

That happened in America was well..LOADS of elite families in America made fortunes off being rum runners, salve traders, opium traders, etc. the Forbes family, the Brown family. Many of you know where the money came to open up the IVY league schools.

I want to say all its very possible there was a split....and the Templars became like IVY in the new world en.wikipedia.org... creeping and crawling thru institutions...and OF COURSE they would still be attracted to Egyptian and ROman-esque architecture on all their buildings like the FED or DC. after all they were builders too.
Like Ivy they creep and crawl in Everything as they had to...this split on 322 was big.

Did all the folks here know about the myth of Templars in America? when you realize the Knights had to escape in early 1300s from Royal European families/vatican and go underground it makes sense they would LOOK to the new world. The story of the Sinclair trip to Nova Scotia, the Kensington Rune Stone, the Newport Tower, The Hooked X, Christoper Colombus, should open you up.

Once you realize the Templars were the 1st international bankers basically...looking at the modern day bankers , the IMF, etc is very exciting.

Perhaps the the Templars ended up aligning with the zionist/hebrew factions because they all know the truth, the gnostic/pagan faith., etc. The alliance seems to show up in symbolism and in fact. the 1st Jewish colony in America is in Newport...at the very same places where those anglos built their summer cottages. The so called Viking Tower in Newport...the most rare old stone architecture in America, is sitting across the street from the oldest jewish temple in america. its sitting on the land of the same name- Touro

Its very possible there is a scenario where those wanting a "New World Order" split off from those wanting a "One World Order"

The pirates have always been running the ship in America to some regard

Originally posted by xuenchen

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Enter the Knights Templar

Much had changed in the Roman world, since Caesar took refuge in the tiny Roman State of Seborga, one thing had not changed though, Seborga still remained an independent state of the Roman Empire on 1118 when seven wealthy knights from Europe stopped at the Abbey and Monastery build atop its Holy Hill.

On their way to the Crusades, the 7 knights were made an offer by the Prince Abbot that ruled the tiny Roman State.

In exchange for their Earthly wealth, they would be dubbed the Poor Militia of Christ, and told the secret of the Abbey, that entombed within it, was the body of Gaius Julius Caesar and the Roman Imperial Scepter and that Christ was but a fabrication invented by Rome to use divide and conquer warfare to conquer the world.

That a Council of Eight had long guarded these secrets, and that by accepting one of the Abbot’s monks to ride along with them, that the 8 of them, would help to change the course of the world, and bring about Caesar’s grand plans.

Instructed to inflict maximum carnage on the battlefield against the Sarasin and Islamic Soldiers, if they succeeded in their task, that the privilege of making the ruins of the Second Temple would be their duty and privilege, to excavate all that remains, of the real religion the Hebrews once practiced there, that could put the lie to the whole grand plan.

There courage and exploits became legendary, and when Jerusalem feel, Rome made good on the Prince Abbot’s promise and redubbed them the Templar Knights.

They would spend decades excavating the ruins of the Temple of its hidden treasures and scrolls to carry back to Seborga, securing and learning their secrets. Of the 23 Grand Masters of the Templar Knights 15 were also elected Prince of Seborga over the years, and would sit on the Council of Eight.

The Council of Eight that still rules the Roman World and the Shadow Government to this day.

en.wikipedia.org...

[size=10] The Knights Templar

Questions and Disputes

The Knights Templar “mission statement” at their humble beginnings was to protect pilgrims on journeys to holy places. They were officially sanctioned by the Church in the year 1129.

Early fundraising efforts raised substantial wealth and “promised” donors a place in Heaven. Soon the Knights Templar had expanded into multi-national status and were immune to many laws.

Continuing fundraising and business ventures made the Knights Templar a financial power that introduced a “banking” system similar to modern banking. They became famous for property and wealth management, and loaned large sums to Kings and others.

Were the Knights Templar influenced, or perhaps infiltrated by the Merchant/Business cartels that spanned the known world trade routes ?

Were the Knights Templar a “nation within nations” ?

Were the Knights Templar the true founders of Switzerland and the Swiss Banks ?

Who are the “Council of Eight” today ?

Was the promised “place in Heaven” the same as Islamic “promises” ?

Did the Knights Templar have secret agreements with the Mongols ?

Were the Knights Templar in fact financing both France and England in wars between both countries ? Were they financing other French “enemies” ?

Phillip IV of France “arrested” the Knights Templar in October 1307, effectively canceling all Templar debts. Did this set the stage for the conflicts known as the Hundred Years War ?

Did Phillip IV’s timing have anything to do with the death of England’s Edward I, or did his timing have more to do with his (Phillip IV’s) excommunication (and later reinstatement) from the Church and later disagreements ?

Was Phillip IV aware that Pope Clement V had absolved the Knights Templar leadership in August 1308 (The Chinon Parchment) ?

How did the events of 1215 (Magna Carta, Fourth Lateran Council (including anti-Jewish laws) affect the Knights Templar, OR, what influences did the Knights Templar have on those events ? Did the Knights Templar secretly allow Jewish membership or employment at that time ?

Were the Jesuits founded on Knights Templar military principals ?

Were the Knights Templar castle builders the first Freemasons ?

What are the real secrets of Seborga ?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Proto said 322 represent the historical date Julius Caesar's power went undeground, when Rome started to be manage from the shadow of the empire in Seborga, after he regained consciousness, 7 days after Caesar was knifed as he was told by a high ranking member of the elites that he was in contact with. This is the born again ritual of the Skull & Bones.

This secret historical event is a brilllant strategy by Rome, a turning point for the empire and probably what let Rome became the Gloriest Empire of all time. I really miss Proto's wisdom but i think the heritage bequeathed by Proto in this thread is a great discovery for our community.

When Rome officially BANNED the templars? 3/22/1312 - 322 it could be Rome's code that represented the process that sent the Kights Templar underground...hidden in the society. Rome have a long experience in hiding its criminal activities.

Some Knights were sacrified but where Rome sent the inner-core Templars...
in Seborga like Julius Caesar or in my opinion, more likely in Rome's most strategic conquered territory..Great Britain !

Most Templars in England were never arrested, and the persecution of their leaders was brief. I wounder what is the knights Templar new identity...

Proto is right, All Roads Lead to Rome !

edit on 29-7-2011 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mick1423

When Rome officially BANNED the templars? 3/22/1312 - 322 it could be Rome's code that represented the process that sent the Kights Templar underground...hidden in the society. Rome have a long experience in hiding its criminal activities.

good post mick

and don't forget the Chinon Parchment

The Chinon Parchment is a historical document, discovered in September 2001 by Barbara Frale, an Italian paleographer at the Vatican Secret Archives who claimed that in 1308, Pope Clement V secretly absolved the last Grand Master Jacques de Molay and the rest of the leadership of the Knights Templar from charges brought against them by the Medieval Inquisition.[1] The parchment is dated Chinon, 17-20 August 1308 and was written by Bérenger, cardinal priest of SS. Nereus and Achileus, Stephanus, cardinal priest of St. Cyriac in Thermis, and Landolf, cardinal deacon of Sant'Angelo in Pescheria; the Vatican keeps an authentic copy with reference number Archivum Arcis Armarium D 218, the original having the number D 217

That little piece let the Templars off the hook so to speak.

and it was kept secret for centuries !!!!!

maybe the whole thing was a plan ?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

maybe the whole thing was a plan ?

That's what i think also.

With the Crusades, Rome's hands were covered of blood, which can not be associated with the Catholic church, Rome's world leading religious organisation, preaching love and tolerance.

Proto was right, exaclly like Rome did with Julius Caesar, Deliberately fabricated falsehood made to masquerade as truth, Rome hoax the destruction of the Templars to clean its hands...

Proto explained that the Knights Templars are hidden behind another organisation name, secretly created by Rome after the Templars disappeared. those new Roman Kights are supposedly still helping Rome to build a One World Empire...

In this thread, Proto unveiled the missing link that finally let us understand who designed and control our world. He was not only a brillant man but also The Spartacus, of the 21st Century...

edit on 29-7-2011 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
i didn't know proto wasn't with us anymore. what happened?

as far as believing his theories hook line and sinker...i'm not there yet

lots of people who have researched this stuff still see factions whether Rothschild complex, the Rockefeller Complex, Knights Complex, Rome/Vatican Complex, etc

it really does seem to be about 99% irrational that one party is controlling everything from all these angles. the 1% is the X-factor

i mean look what the US government did to the MAFIA ...if ROME is controlling DC/the Feds...why would they use FBI, etc to take down their ole sicilian family brethren in the modern ages? oh, another false flag to cover right

you see this line of thinking never ends once you buy into it. everything is a false flag. lol

btw, i've never seen 1 shred of evidence that Caesar didn't die. he made up the theory likely or someone shed that theory to him from his contacts

i believe its really more rational and acceptable to believe the Knights never really ended....and organizations like the Yale Skull and Bones and other societies here carry on the legacy. Many knights of old would have been RIPPED to the core over how the Vatican trashed them as devil worshipers, after all they had done to fight for the CHURCH

why is that so hard to believe?

and you guys seem to be worshipping the cunning of ROME..well whats so hard to believe that they "Double crossed" their own?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
You guys need to keep track of what is being unearthed,

Tomb of St. Philip the Apostle Discovered in Turkey

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

A tomb believed to be that of St. Philip the Apostle was unearthed during excavations in the ancient Turkish city of Hierapolis.

Italian professor Francesco D'Andria said archeologists found the tomb of the biblical figure -- one of the 12 original disciples of Jesus -- while working on the ruins of a newly-unearthed church, Turkish news agency Anadolu reported Wednesday.

"We have been looking for Saint Philip's tomb for years," d'Andria told the agency. "We finally found it in the ruins of a church which we excavated a month ago."

The structure of the tomb and the writings on the wall proved it belonged to St. Philip, he added.

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

The stones cry out

Archeologists discover church remains in Turkish ancient city

This is the fifth church we have brought to daylight in this ancient city," Ozhanli said.

Ozhanli said this recently found church was also below the Men Temple, and the number of churches in the area rose to six.

"This indicates that this area was an important center for Christianity, and it was the capital of Pisidia," Ozhanli said.

Pisidian Antioch (also called Antioch-of-Pisidia) was a major Roman colony that was visited by St. Paul on his First Missionary Journey. Pisidian Antioch marked an important turning point in Paul's ministry, as the city became the first to have a fully Gentile Christian community.

Situated on the southern foothills of the Sultan Mountains, Pisidian Antioch was spread over seven small hills in a manner reminiscent of Rome. The city was founded in the early 3rd century BC by the Seleucid dynasty.

www.worldbulletin.net...
edit on 023131p://bSaturday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
www.worldbulletin.net...

Another link

After the apostle's death, an octagonal tomb named "The Martryium" was erected for him where he is believed to have been martyred.

About the The Martryium

THE MARTYRIUM OF ST. PHILIP

st. philip martyrium The imposing remains of the martyrium constructed in the first half of the 5th century in memory of St. Philip can be seen on slightly higher ground just outside the city defence walls.
www.turizm.net...
The efforts of St. Philip resulted in the foundation here of one of the first Christian communities and one of the first Christian churches. After Philip's I crucifixion by the Romans in 80 his son continued the work of proselytism. Although it would seem reasonable to assume that St. Philip was buried on the site of the ruins of this martyrium no trace has been found of his grave. The martyrium itself is an octagonal structure on foundations measuring approximately 20 x 20 m. Access to the martyrium is afforded by a monumental flight of steps leading up to the building on the side towards the city.

The Romanization of Christianity
www.oneonta.edu...

The Dura-Europos Gospel Harmony
www.earlychristianwritings.com...

Chronological List of Early Christian Writings

Estimated Range of Dating: 30-60 A.D.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Tks. SD777 interesting stuff ....I want to add some stuff that might fit in this thread and may be in it already. sorry if it is ..I found the mod of operations mentioned within these somewhat different groups are road signs on the way to Rome... peace

"I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan’s seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth."

"But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication.

"So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitanes, which thing I hate.

"Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth." Revelation 2:13-16

Despite the efforts of the faithful to resist the rising aspirations of those who wanted central power invested in an earthly head, the pope, the tide was coming in and their efforts could not prevent the antichrist influence.
Additionally, there were two other forces at work.
First, the doctrine of Balaam was a calculated endeavor to seduce God’s people into false worship, so God would punish them.
Second, the doctrine of the Nicolaitaines, the tendency to wrest the power from the congregations and centralize it with the bishops.
The clergy and laity here emerged and the churches no longer were autonomous. They now were controlled by bishops, by councils and synods, and by the devil himself. Yes, the devil crowned the winner pope.
It is during this period that the antichrist arose and established itself in power. First, it crushed the truth and turned Christianity into a central religious ruling authority. Following this, the false church, under Pope Leo III, crowned Charlemagne the "Roman Emperor" in CE 800. There began the long and terrible reign of the Holy (?) Roman Empire. The noonday of the papal reign was the midnight of the world. www.revelation-today.com...

These lists are not comprehensive. We add new organizations as we find them. Note that Gulenists constantly rename their organizations, dissolve existing ones, and form new ones, as part of their strategy of hiding their activities. turkishinvitations.weebly.com...

Dr. Aland Mizell, a worldwide expert on Turkey and its oppressed Kurdish minority, exposes the Gulen movement. This is the latest instalment in the Boiling Frogs interview series, co-hosted with Sibel Edmonds. peterbcollins.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Tks and here is a blue Star for you my friend

Jesus was Caesar

In some new Fields Of Thought, many thinks that early christianity was nothing more then the new fashion religion and Jesus, only a Charismatic preacher, a poor citizen thirsty for glory like many modern charlatan preacher who were at the right place at the right moment...

While Roman Gods were worshiped by the Elites, monotheism was very popular in the lower classes and more and more the number of followers were increasing to an alarming level that Rome felt threatened

Many would say that Rome had no choice, chritianity was becoming a powerful weapon against Rome to a point that it couldn't be illiminated to impose only the Roman Gods to the population, so Rome made a very brillant strategy, Rome stealed Christianity, romanized it, imposed it and used it to conquer new territories.

It make sens, there was no televisons, radios or newspapers to control the mass at that time so religion, was the most powerful tool to control the population of the Roman Empire.

In the romanization of Christianity, Rome made Jesus, the historical figure of DIVUS JULIUS, the God to which JULIUS CAESAR was elevated !

Julius Caesar, son of Venus and founder of the Roman Empire, was elevated to the status of Imperial God, Divus Julius. The cult that surrounded him dissolved as Christianity surfaced.

A cult surrounding Jesus Christ, son of God and originator of Christianity, appeared during the second century. Early historians, however, never mentioned Jesus and even now there is no actual proof of his existence.

Both Julius Caesar and Jesus began their careers in northern countries: Caesar in Gaul, Jesus in Galilee; both cross a fatal river: the Rubicon and the Jordan; both then enter cities: Corfinium and Cafarnaum; Caesar finds Corfinium occupied by a man of Pompey and besieges him, while Jesus finds a man possessed by an impure spirit. There is similarity in structure as well as in place names: Gallia > Galilaea; Corfinium > Cafarnaum; occupied/besieged > possessed (both obsessus inLatin). The similarities remain consistent throughout (when occupation or besieging is referred to in the one text, possession is used in the other, etc.)

PEOPLE IN THE STORIES OF CAESAR AND OF JESUS ARE STRUCTURALLY THE SAME PEOPLE, EVEN BY NAME AND LOCATION:

Julis Caesar > Jesus Christ
Pompey > John (the Baptist)
Antonius > Simon
Lepidus > Peter
(Decimus) Junius (Brutus) > Judas
(Marcus Junius) Brutus > Barabbas
Octavianus (Augustus) > John (the disciple)
Nicomedes of Bithynia > Nicodemus of Bethania
Cleopatra > (Mary) Magdalene
Julia (widow of Marius) > Mary
The Senate > The Sanhedrin
Gaul > Galilee
Rubicon > Jordan
Corfinium > Cafarnaum
Rome > Jerusalem
etc.

People and places have the same function in both stories: Pompey is the political godfather of Caesar and competes with him in the same way John the Baptist does with Jesus.

Antony and Lepidus became Caesar’s successors, the first as flamen, high priest of the Divus Julius cult, the second as pontifex maximus, just as Simon and Peter do with Jesus (they both melt into one figure – Simon Peter).

Decimus Junius Brutus betrays Caesar as Judas betrays Jesus.The other Brutus is Caesar’s murderer and Barabbas is a murderer.Octavian is the young Caesar, his posthumously adopted son. John is adopted by Jesus as he is dying on the cross. Nicomedes of Bithynia was said to have had nightly meetings with Caesar as did Nicodemus of Bethany with Jesus.

Cleopatra had a special relationship with Caesar as did Mary Magdalene with Jesus.
Julia, Caesar’s aunt and widow of Marius plays the same role as Mary, the mother of Jesus.
The Senate is Caesar’s enemy, just as the Council is Jesus’ Satan.
Caesar comes from Gaul, in the north, at the beginning of the Civil War, while Jesus also comes from the north, Galilee, at the beginning of his public life.
Corfinium is the first city Caesar occupies and Cafarnaum is the first city Jesus enters.
Rome is the capital, where Caesar first triumphs and later is assassinated. Jerusalem is the city where Jesus is celebrated on Palm Sunday and later put to death.

Names resemble each other in writing and phonetically – Gallia and Galilaia, Corfinium and Cafarnaum, (Julia) Mària and Marìa, Nicomedes of Bithynia and Nicodemus of Bethania, etc. Other examples are not as obvious but can still be recognized: Junius (Brutus) and Judas, Brutus and Barabbas, Senatus and Satanas, etc., or even ROMA and HieROsolyMA, Antonius and Simona (mirror images, from right to left, as if it were written in Aramaic), etc.

So if you are a Christian, Next time you will worship Jesus...ask your self if you are not in reality worshiping '' Gaius Julius Caesar '' The Great Architect of the Roman Empire..!

edit on 31-7-2011 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

magnuficus exemplum mick !!

I may add also that many believe that the original contents of the Library of Alexandria were actually transported by Caesar to Seborga.

Many believe that Caesar's "burntheships" story was fabricated to mask the real agenda.
Some ships may have in fact burned, but as a diversion, After the Library was looted systemically !

All those documents and treasures are in the possession of the Vatican.

All the "evidence" is contained therein !!!

Many items may still be stored in Seborga.

It could be that the original "Christian" "writings" happened there.

burntheships!
The first person blamed for the destruction of the Library is none other than Julius Caesar himself. In 48 BC, Caesar was pursuing Pompey into Egypt when he was suddenly cut off by an Egyptian fleet at Alexandria. Greatly outnumbered and in enemy territory, Caesar ordered the ships in the harbor to be set on fire. The fire spread and destroyed the Egyptian fleet. Unfortunately, it also burned down part of the city - the area where the great Library stood. Caesar wrote of starting the fire in the harbor but neglected to mention the burning of the Library. Such an omission proves little since he was not in the habit of including unflattering facts while writing his own history. But Caesar was not without public detractors. If he was solely to blame for the disappearance of the Library it is very likely significant documentation on the affair would exist today.

"significant documentation on the affair would exist today" ...... it does, the Vatican has all of it !!!

edit on Aug-10-2011 by xuenchen because:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I just finished reading the original posts for this thread and I must say good job to the author. This is an excellent post, however; I disagree with the WWIII outcome. I have posted a thread that outlines my position for the ultimate conclusion of Rome's quest for world domination.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In that thread I go over, in a condensed form, some of what was covered in this thread. I hadn't read this thread until after I posted, but my thread does contain some different conclusions toward the end. Ultimately it is my belief that Rome's very own Catholicism will be defeated after a false alien type visitation. The aliens will come in support of science and free thought, their visitation will bring on massive movement away from organized religion and into science. Later, remnants of the Catholic church will be able to reveal that the alien ships were actually man-made deceptions created for the purpose of eliminating organized religions. Rome's Catholic church will be viewed as Christ reborn defeating the Great Deceiver or anti-Christ. Rome's Catholic principles will be instilled across the globe as people view the church as having fulfilled prophecy and as having the blessing of god. Free thought will be viewed as evil, disobeying ones government will also be viewed as against the will of god. The Pope will have full reign, there will be no questioning his sainthood, no questioning his teachings and no questioning his leadership.
edit on 10-8-2011 by Symbiot because: typo

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Symbiot

It could be... or our world will be fast descending into chaos in a WW3 scenario to let TPTB force Order Into a post war chaos. We know where the first great depression leaded so what do you think would happen if world economy collapse....Riot and wars..!

Where our theories links is about an hoax Aliens encounter operation not an attack in my opinion but a spectacular extra-terrestrial disclosure. i think Rome will use this to promote, not Catholicism but a new world Religion to fit with the New World Government.

" We have, indeed, been contacted-perhaps even visited-by extraterrestrial beings, and the US government, in collusion with the other national powers of the Earth, is determined to keep this information from the general public." – Victor Marchetti, former Special Assistant to the Executive Director of the CIA, in an article from Second Look magazine entitled "How the CIA Views the UFO Phenomenon", Vol 1, No 7, Washington, DC, May, 1979

" The most profound event in human history is about to take place... It is going to be the greatest show on Earth and it will go on for at least two to three years. So you need to get ready for this," stated Paradigm Research Group leader, Stephen Bassett, during his presentation at the Brussels Groundcrew Conference in Belgium on October 10, 2009

Dr. Steven Greer, of the Disclosure Project, is also insistent that President Obama has made the decision to reveal the existence of extra-terrestrials to the world and he has even prepared a briefing document to assist the administration in this process.

In fact, some are speculating that Barrack Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize in anticipation of this major announcement. Amazingly, on the day before he was to accept the Peace Prize, on December 9, 2009, a strange atmospheric event occurred in the early morning skies over Norway, with President Obama in the same country, at the very same time.

This atmospheric anomaly featured an intense blue spiraling light that eventually appeared to open up a black hole in the sky. Shortly after this event, science investigator, Richard Hoagland, reported that a HAARP station was located not far from where the blue spiraling light was seen in the northern part of Norway.

Even the Vatican, is now openly acknowledging that extra-terrestrials are legitimate and recently conducted a conference in Vatican City, Italy to discuss these ramifications.

The Vatican has just completed a five day conference astrobiology where scientists convened to discuss the detection and implications of extraterrestrial life. A major driving force behind the conference was the Director of the Vatican Observatory, the Jesuit priest Father Jose Gabriel Funes. In May 2008, Funes gave an interview to the Vatican’s L’Osservatore Romano newspaper saying that the existence of intelligent extraterrestrials posed no problems to Catholic theology. The conference itself was officially convened by the Vatican's Pontifical Academy of Sciences, chaired by its religious leader Bishop Marcelo Sanchez Sorondo, and was held on private Vatican grounds from November 6-10. Together with Funes’ 2008 interview and subsequent public comments by him, the conference demonstrates a welcome openness by the Vatican on the possibility and implications of extraterrestrial life. The Vatican’s openness to discussion of extraterrestrial life is no accident. It is part of an openness policy secretly adopted by the United Nations in February 2008. In fact, the Vatican is playing a leading role in preparing the world for extraterrestrial disclosure.

The Jesuits/Vatican Launch New Telescope LUCIFER

Project Blue Beam is a conspiracy theory that claims that NASA is attempting to implement a New Age religion. We must remember that the new age religion is the very foundation for the new world government, without which religion the dictatorship of the new world order is completely impossible. I'll repeat that: Without a universal belief in the new age religion, the success of the new world order will be impossible! That is why the Blue Beam Project is so important to them, but has been so well hidden until now.

The complex crop circles could be burned using HAARP

edit on 11-8-2011 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

It is in fact really strange that the Principality of Seborga, a so small territory have the Highest-valued currency unit, a territory which at first look, seems inoffensif, hide powerful secrets and meaning. I really think our friend ProtoplasmicTraveler was right, Rome have alot of respect for Seborga because it was Julius Caesar's secret hideout for his last years throne...

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

JOHN F. KENNEDY

at his Knights of Colombus 4th degree Exemplification Ceremony.

ROME had high hopes on one of its knights ( M. John F. Kennedy ) to lead America according to its requirement but ROME made a mistake, JFK honestly wanted to lead us into a better world without TPTB. Unfortunately for him, his desire for freedom and integrity costs him his life.

After The Bay of Pigs Invasion faillure, everything changed, was it because JFK began to suspect the CIA to worked with TPTB and that they porpusly made the Bay of Pigs mission in Cuba failed.

As an insider, The Roman Knight of Colombus, yes M. John F. Kennedy... went against the wind and against all odds and publicly standed up against secret societies, the Roman Catholic Church and the CIA...when John F Kennedy wrote to the head of the CIA to demanded to be shown highly confidential documents about UFOs 10 days before his assassination, was he investigating on the Project Blue Beam... was he about to find out all about the New World Order to come...about ROME ambition to imprison us even more with a One World Government. ROME sacrificed its rebel Knight on November 22, 1963.

JFK against the CIA

JFK against Secret Societies

JFK against ROME

edit on 12-8-2011 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Since i first read the OP,(imo a real masterpiece) I am passionated by this thread, i have the feeling that TPTB is accelarating the nwo process in 2011, i really wich our friend could be here with us, he was appreciated and respected by all, i miss his wisdom and his knowledge...
edit on 12-8-2011 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Got it!

All Roads Lead to... It's a Trap!

A very interesting strategy. Let's say there's an age old conspiracy around that no one has yet figured out. This conspiracy culminates with the conspirators locking in their grasp on the world.

One thing they need to do is erase history in order to ensure that no one ever figures out what it was that they did. Shortly before their 'plan' comes to it's ultimate conclusion they place some information into the public domain. This information contains, by and large, the truth about how they came to be in the position they are today.

By and large the truth yes, with one major caveat. The information they put into public domain contains not only the truth about how they came to be where they are today, but a complete lie about how the plan ends. Once the plan does end the information that was placed into the public domain will be proved false. The truth is that information was actually true, except for the ending, but since the end is false people will view the entire piece of information as being false. The truth about how the conspirators came to be will be plucked from the minds of the masses by simply putting it right in front of their face.

Hah! Very interesting strategy, with one major vulnerability. If someone figures out the true ending before it occurs then you've got a problem.

I give you All Roads Lead to Rome! With the TRUE ending:

The Roman empire, exceedingly wealthy, exceedingly powerful, always craving more power, more control, world domination! These bad boys were no joke, they were, are, in it to win it! World domination though, how could this be possible? The Romans were quite successful in the form of military conquest, but eventually with an empire growing larger and larger problems arose in the form of controlling the masses. The empire grew so fast that controlling the newly conquered territories posed a great problem. The people in these new territories were increasingly less likely to remain conquered, their own religions conflicted with the Roman style of rule to such a degree that molding their minds into simple Roman slaves was not possible for long periods of time. These new territories had to be able to rule themselves, under ideologies not necessarily Roman. The territories had to believe that they were in control of their own destiny apart from others who did not agree with their practices.

The power of belief is the ultimate problem and solution. In order to become gods among men the rulers of Rome need to convert those of varying religions or ideologies to 'believe' in them as God's chosen authority. Converting someone from one religion to another is not an easy task, the use of force works only for a very short period of time, using things such as missionaries has extremely limited success. A plan needed to be formulated. Luckily for the Romans the vast majority of the empire was illiterate, not well educated so 'wowing' them was not particularly complicated. The Romans created a religion for the masses, Catholicism. This religion would be created from a mixture of scripture taken directly from the religions that already made up the empire. Because they mixed scriptures those already in the empire were more willing to accept this religion because it had elements of their own religion. Over time these combined scriptures would be slowly altered so that it would benefit the Roman rulers to a greater degree. Obviously the installation of a pope served the Romans well because they prefer the idea of having a single leader, an emperor. The most important part of this religion is the hero and antagonist focus, more on that in a bit.

Once this religion was in place well enough the empire collapsed, this helped both to conceal Roman involvement and allow the greater populace to feel as though they were in control of their own destiny since they now had their own sovereign nations. Also this helped to stabilize the empire, for instance if France fell to a rebellion the rest of the empire would remain intact and able to quell this rebellion without risking it's spread and without risking large empire-wide economic catastrophe. As a side note this appears to have actually happened, notice how the entire western world rose up against France when the French population overthrew the king.

It was during this period, known as the Holy ROMAN Empire, the Knights Templar and later Freemason organizations were formed. This is important, the Knights Templar were and are billed as being enemies of the Catholic church, preferring the power of their own individual minds over simply obeying the orders of the Pope, Roman emperor. The Catholic church generally preaches that the individual human mind can be an evil thing, should not be used as a device for contemplation, but rather a device for storing knowledge given to it by the Pope, Roman emperor. The Knights Templar and Freemason organizations were, and are, under complete control of the Church, but are meant to appear as though they are enemies of the Church. Most of their members are probably under the assumption that they are fighting against the Church, in some form of secrecy.

The ultimate goal of the Knights Templar and Freemason organizations, as far as most members know, is to overthrow the Church and instill a sense of individuality to the greater human race. The goal, so they think, is to allow people to be in control of their own destiny without the need to answer to the Pope. Again what they don't know is that the Church is in control of their organization and has yet another ultimate goal in mind, to be revealed momentarily.

The Freemasons acting through Alister Crowley created another secretive organization called the Order of the Temple of the East, Ordo Templi Orientis or OTO. Again this is an organization centered around human desire rather than obeying orders, though it still has a hierarchal structure. Out of the OTO comes a man named L Ron Hubbard who founded the Church of Scientology. This is part of the ultimate Knights Templar plan to overthrow the church and instill rational thought as ultimate leader, again the Church has other plans. To aid things a bit I'll give a small graphic visualization of this path of secrecy:
Catholic Church(Pope/Roman Emperor) --> Knights Templar --> Freemasons --> Ordo Templi Orientis(OTO) --> Scientology

Scientology's goal, ultimately the goal of the Templars, is to disprove the existence of God at least to the point where people begin to give up their ties to the Catholic Church which is to be billed as an archaic organization based on caveman-like beliefs. To do this they will use theories presented by people that have been instilled in the public mind as being some of the smartest men ever to have existed, Stephen Hawking would be at the head of this. Hawking aims to disprove that the universe was intelligently created, through a series of theories involving a universe, or multiverse, that brought itself into existence where gravity was all that existed, but at some point gravity brought matter into existence. "Aliens" will likely play a role in support of scientology, UFO's might make themselves more visible during this time period, crop circles appear that indicate a support for science, Hawking and individual thought.

Eventually the Catholic church, and other religions, will be toppled, perhaps not completely, but to an extent where they wield virtually no power at all. After a short period of time passes things will start to sour with Scientology. Events will cause the public to see that the UFO's sighted were actually fakes, man-made devices meant to deceive the public into thinking a smarter intelligence, aliens, were in support of this new line of thinking. Secret government technologies will be revealed as having been developed for the purpose of deceiving the public into believing in this new line of thinking, individuality and the power of individual contemplation.

The public will be outraged, remnants of the Catholic church will largely be behind the revelation of these secret technologies. Ultimately the Church of Scientology, science, individual thought, Freemasons, etc will be viewed as the Anti-Christ or great deceiver. The Catholic church will be viewed as Christ, having been killed and now miraculously risen again to defeat this great deceiver. The Catholic church will become more powerful than ever before because it will be viewed as having fulfilled prophecy, as having God's blessing. The people of Earth will renounce individual thought and simply bow before the Pope, Roman emperor. The Roman Empire will have conquered the entire planet with all of the world's population 'believing' in them as God's chosen rulers.

new topics

top topics

<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join