It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

This is a valid point, but I was under the impression it was Justinian's Mother who had travelled to Jerusalem to do this, and to bring back Icons for the religion??

Did Constantine's mother do this too?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Constantine's Mom: The First "Christian Archeologist"? Helena, the emperor's mother, was one of the most prominent women in early Christianity. She was born into a humble family around 255 and married Constantinius Chlorus. He abandoned and divorced her for political reasons in 292 to marry the stepdaughter of emperor Maximian. Constantine gave Helena the honor due a "queen mother" and she became known as a devout Christian and took upon herself the task of finding and restoring historical sites sacred to Christianity. She made pilgrimages to Bethlehem and Jerusalem and sponsored the building of churches there. In her time she was credited with finding the true cross of Jesus, though most scholars doubt this.

www.christianhistorytimeline.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Sorry - - really really - - that I have not had time to keep up.

Has anyone asked or have you revealed what you think is the ultimate goal?

Being that I do believe along the lines of the Terra Papers - - I have my own thoughts on "off planet" beings - politics - and need to control humans.

Both the Terra Papers, (Ra Papers) and the Hidden Hand thread here on ATS loosely based off of them, have some interesting concepts regarding evolution and the Law of One, Free Will and Confusion, Soul Complexes and Evolutionary Density Levels on the Octave Scale to mark progression.

Yet, in both cases, we have to view the median in which they were handed to us, with a certain degree of suspicion, as they too, in essence are saying, you are all screwed and destined to be wiped out, with just slightly different outcomes that different people find more palatable, if they have to be all be wiped out.

So to me, it’s the same old gift in a different wrapper, of you all get to die.

Now I can’t verify independently through first hand knowledge an off world, or divine influence that can be actually quantified, but it is safe to say that the Earth is more or less a mining operation, worked by slaves, with all other forms of commerce just to support the mining operation, of drilling, digging, extracting, precious and semi precious metals and liquids.

Now some would contend it’s an interplanetary mining operation and beings like the annunaki manage it at the uppermost and secretive levels.

I have found no present day evidence to support this presence and believe me; I look pretty long and hard for things.

Thought I can not completely rule it out, what evidence does exist is in the form of ancient, loosely interpreted cuneiforms and hieroglyphs and some vague references in Biblical passages.

However the premise of my Original Point is, that our own modern day religious teachings that have been prevalent and dominant for 2,000 years more or less, are false doctrines and stories made for the point of political control and enslaving the masses, through notions of identity and purpose that then make the people who subscribe to them once initiated easier to govern.

So if our modern ones are that kind of control based fabrication, then it’s easy to consider that the more ancient ones are just as false and written for controlling the masses during a different time period and age.

What I have uncovered fairly convincing evidence of, is that we evolve into different systems and schools of thoughts as the ages change in procession of the equinox.

That each of the three ages that make up known history, had different systems and different capitals that they were more or less run out of, replete with their own religious stories for controlling the masses, and tasking them to accomplish certain things that would be productive in the support and evolution of the mining operation, basically aimed at opening up larger and larger swaths of the earth for resource extraction, and a governing system that would enslave the human population to continue on with the task of mining and extracting, and collecting resources to be horded and rationed by centralized power structures, in exchange for their labors in the mining operation or support of it.

In this current age, the age of Pisces the Christian Fish, the entire world has been covered and brought under a mutual system run by Rome of Laws of the Sea, Laws of War, and Laws of Trade, and Laws of Banking, that more or less make for complete control of each state where stakes and mining operations have been set up.

Manipulation of Statist prides, and religious divisions, have basically gotten the people to do this of their own volition for their Masters in Rome, where all roads lead in and out of for this International System.

But it has required the use of overlapping layers of management that eat up resources to effect.

So ideally in the next age, the goal is to eliminate those divisions, into one central management system that operates world wide, with everyone and everything under it’s umbrella instead of competing and overlapping systems.

To do this, people who are so in love with their National Identity or Religious Identity to the point they would not be able to give total allegiance to the new centralized world wide state, would in fact have to be terminated!

So whether it’s Enki or Ra, or Odin, or Jesus that convinced you that you are going to have be terminated, and it’s some kind of good thing based on a few different reward scenarios to make it seem like a good and hopeful thing, people stuck in that national or religious affiliation under the current system still get to die.

In the next age, which is pretty much what 2012 is about, the coming of the age of Aquarius we will all be wired together into a collective consciousness where our Masters would prefer it be about the sake of absolute control of us, while some of us would prefer it be a more peaceful and productive and freedom enabling new golden age.

This collective consciousness that wires us all together and allows for our complete monitoring and control is already in place…it’s called the INTERNET!

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but anyone who wants to be free after 2033, when the rest of the system is put in place needs to get their head out of the fairy tales and books, and root it right back here on the reality on the ground.

We live on a slave planet, it is a mining operation, everything else is in support of that, and we are being controlled by false religious doctrines and lies!

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Jackflap -- yes, the 'eyes' are popping up everywhere, it seems. In addition to the proposed Baghdad and Beijing 'eyes', there's one plannned for Dubai, apparently, and for Jeddah, and this is in addition to the many already in existence around the world

The symbolism is multi-layered. Interesting that in allegedly the most surveilled nation on the globe, the London wheel should be named the 'eye', with several other nations following suit

But they also resemble pyramids (the support structure) surrounded by 'sun's rays' (the spokes) which as we know, are a symbol associated with illuminati/masons etc

In the Rik Clay video, did you see the aerial view of the Paris/Louvre and the virtually identical aerial view of Luxor ?

Not to mention pyramids erected worldwide in some seemingly inappropriate places. People just seem to accept it

Poor Rik Clay is lost to us now, dead at only 26 in bizarre circumstances pigs-in-the-parlor.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by Emphursis

It seems that almost all of this is based on the conjecture that Julius Caesar survived the assassination 'attempt'. However, as far as I could see, there was no source confirming that. A link to a source which confirms his survival would do a great deal to solidify the arguments your present.

There is no source on the INTERNET for next weeks winning Power Ball Lottery Number either!

The fact that Caesar did not die on the Ides of March is the most carefully gaurded secret of a very chosen few.

I wonder why they haven't posted pictures on their own web site, so they could bring down the entire system that they profit from and control the world with?

I believe the bulk of the theory, and the main point of the theory, which is THE ROME STILL CONTROLS THE WORLD through a false religious system they invented to do so, has warehouse, upon warehouse of evidence to support it.

That in fact the evidence is literally all around you.

Yes I admit that it would radically alter most people's perception of reality and the temptation is there as such to look for any element of the theory as something that could possibly be wrong, in order to then dismiss all the rest is natuaral, but...is it wise?

Thanks for posting.

[edit on 27/4/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

I didn't expect there to be an online source for that.
However, you must have seen something to give you the idea or to confirm the suspicion that he did survive.
If he did survive, there would surely be something, a forgotten parchment, a fragment of a letter, anything, which slipped through the fingers of those in the know.

It is wiser to look for flaws in the theory than it is to blindly believe without firm evidence, which, unless I am mistaken, is something you made a point of.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

If he did survive, there would surely be something, a forgotten parchment, a fragment of a letter, anything, which slipped through the fingers of those in the know.

You do realize up until a hundred or so years ago very few people could read or write, except for the nobles and the priests?

Also the most important thing in relation to the coming into being of the Poor Militia of Christ, aka the Templar Knights is that it did occur in Seborga, the reputed resting place of the Holy Sepulchur and Imperial Seal, and where I contend Caesar took refuge at after the failed assissination attempt and secretly lived out his life, at that place, which even under the pagan Roman system was the holiest place in the empire.

What's important to consider, that it is small and remote and still functions as an uniterupted Roman state, it is not part of Italy, or France and never has been. It also has the highest exchange rate for it's minted currency in the world, and is still ruled by a Roman Prince, just like nearby Monaco is.

These tiny over looked places, that are still a part of Rome openly, have incredible secrets stored in them, the abbey on top of Seborga's hill, and incredible wealth invested in them, the wealth of Monaco.

So in typical corporate Roman Fashion, what we do see is an incredible concentration of knowledge which is power concentrated into one very tiny place, and wealth which is power concentrated in one tiny place, both of which are still a part of the Roman Empire that never went out of business.

The Vatican is a religious front, and while it has some great secrets, the most important secrets are not kept there.

Do you want to see things, or do you not want to see things.

If you are really intent on finding reasons not to see, I suggest the Jerry Springer Show or Oprah! Highly entertaining to some, designed to get you to think of nothing of any consequence.

If you want to see thigns, you have to open up your mind, and follow the money, and follow the contracts.

History books are infomercials and entertainment to dumb you down.

I am simply putting what I know and feel to be the truth out there, and I do guard some of my sources of information for their protection and mine.

The one who will suffer most for not knowing the real truth of things, will be the one who perfers not to know it.

I will defend my work and theories, but I am not here to force anyone to believe them, that's the government's job when it comes to history, not mine!

Thanks for posting.

[edit on 27/4/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Some very interesting posts Proto, i've enjoyed reading them.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but anyone who wants to be free after 2033, when the rest of the system is put in place needs to get their head out of the fairy tales and books, and root it right back here on the reality on the ground.

Although im very tired, i can't think of where you pulled this number from. Could you perhaps expand on the text above please.

Peace

[edit on 27-4-2010 by The 5th]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by The 5th

That's the date for completion of the control grid, everyone chipped, everyone physically wired into the internet.

The one world government in place.

World War III all over. The new system in full and total implementation.

The previous religions and political systems all wiped out and gone.

All resistence crushed and eliminated.

Each passing day and year, from this point forward it will get increasingly harder to stop it from happening.

Thanks for posting and asking my friend.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Sorry I am so late to the game, kind of caught up in other things.

Interesting history, lots of good stuff. Things I think should be pointed out.

When you look at all the symbolism, Christ was modeled after Mithra, the middle prophet, to which Mohammad also lays claim. The concept of the middle prophet, and the son of God who will drive evil out of the world all comes from Zoroastrianism, the ancient religion of the Persians. The Persians were Aryans, who also conquered India, and from whom the Germans also descend. Through the Aryans, Zoroastrianism has ties to Hinduism, from which Buddhism evolved.

The arrival of the three wise men from the East anoints Christ as the chosen one, and they would have to be Zoroastrians. Judaism claims it is a more ancient religion than Zoroastrianism, but when you look at the two religions, that becomes hard to believe.

The Zoroastrians are credited with the concepts of good and evil, and a good God, our creator, and a bad God, who invaded the body of the Good God, our world, out of jealousy. The son of the good God is supposed to arrive, and drive the Bad God out of the body of the Good God. They believed there are five worlds, going from the most physical to the most spiritual. Our world is the third world, and will be the battle ground between the two sides.

Recently there has been found near where ancient Troy is believed to have existed, numerous ancient stone circles, believed to be around 7,000 to 9,000 years old. I think this is very significant, and people have no clued into the possible ramifications. Stone circles are found most commonly throughout Britain, the Basque county, and some in what is now days Morocco. These circles are associated with the Basque, and the ancient Brits, Stone Henge being the most famous of these circles. They are the only people with
RH negative blood, which indicates a considerable difference in blood type, that has yet to be explained.

Most of Romes territory was taken while it was a Republic, and while its territories peaked a little more than a century after becoming an Empire, all of its great conquests occurred while Rome was still a Republic. The establishment of Rome as a Republic was an enormous step forward forward for the common man, and many Caesars who went to far in their rule found themselves overthrown.

The point in bringing all of this up is to show that the powers of the elites have not always been so united, nor have they consistently maintained control. If anything, the history of mankind has been one in which the average person has continued to gain more control over their life, and managed to continue to escape from the oppressive control of the elites.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

But why that year? That specific date? I am possibly being very stupid, but i don't understand how you could come to that conclusion. How do you know that such things stated will be finished and implemented in 2033?

Peace

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
When Proto mentioned 'mining', I remembered Laurence Gardner's talks of several years ago, re: 'mining' and the reasons for it

Don't have the book handy right now, but Gardner basically confirms what Proto's said re: 'ancient gods' (aliens?) and their mining activities on this planet, later continued by very ancient people

When discussing the attributes of monatomic gold and platinums in Genesis of the Grail Kings, I remarked that it would not be long before the potential of these noble metals was announced for environment-friendly fuel cells. These, I suggested, would supersede fossil fuels for transportation and other practical purposes. At the same time, I touched on their future use in the medical arena, particularly in the field of cancer treatment.

More especially, we looked at the gravity-defying attributes of these exotic, white-powder substances, and at their abilities to superconduct and literally bend space-time.

The truly astonishing fact about the enigmatic white powder of high-spin gold and platinum group metals is that it is not actually a new discovery. The ancient Mesopotamians called it 'shem-an-na' and the Egyptians described it as 'mfkzt', while the Alexandrians venerated it as a gift from Paradise, and later chemists such as Nicolas Flamel called it the Philosophers' Stone.

At all stages of its history the sacred "powder of projection" was reckoned to have extraordinary powers of levitation, transmutation, and teleportation. It was said to produce brilliant light and deadly rays, while at the same time being a key to active physical longevity.

In today's world, the Institute for Advanced Studies in Texas has described the substance as "exotic matter", and superconductivity (one of its primary characteristics) has been claimed by the Center for Advanced Study in Illinois as "the most remarkable physical property in the universe".

It is known that both iridium and rhodium have anti-ageing properties, while ruthenium and platinum compounds interact with the DNA and the cellular body.

It is also known that gold and the platinum metals, in their monatomic high-spin state, can activate the endocrinal glandular system in a way that heightens awareness, perception and intuition to extraordinary levels.

In this regard, it is considered that the high-spin powder of gold has a distinct effect upon the pineal gland, increasing melatonin production.

Likewise, the monatomic powder of iridium has a similar effect on the serotonin production of the pituitary gland, and would appear to reactivate the body's 'junk DNA', along with the under-used and unused parts of the brain.

www.goldenageproject.org.uk...

I believe most will appreciate the information provided at link --- if only for the fact it confirms the reality of ' a form of speed-of-light travel that required minimum time and minimum fuel ' --- and the ancients know how to achieve it and were doing it

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Excellent post
(should have known you'd be the poster, although it was only after I'd read the post that I looked at the ID)

Coincidentally, I was reading about Mithra etc. earlier this evening

anyway, great post

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by The 5th

But why that year? That specific date? I am possibly being very stupid, but i don't understand how you could come to that conclusion. How do you know that such things stated will be finished and implemented in 2033?

Peace

As my dearly departed maternal grandmother would oft say " a little birdie told me "

That song bird would prefer to remain annonymous for what some might consider to be fairly obvious reasons.

Investigators who do not protect their sources, have trouble getting sources to divulge in them as a result.

This has been by the way a hallmark of free journalism in the United States and a cornerstone of it for the history of our nation.

Protecting the annonymity of sources, and no, I am not asking you to not consider the source, I am simply saying, I believe the source of that information to be credible, and as to whether you want to or not want to trust in my judgement on that, considering the source is up to you.

I am simply putting what I know out there, for those who want to consider it to consider it.

You can though find more overt references through the Pentagons 20 year plan for World Domination. The United Nation's Plans for resource management, and the CIA's own published plans that run along that same time frame.

2033 is the date they intend to have the One World Government fully installed, and the control grid for the system completely in place.

Should they succeed at that point, the earth will be a locked prison, with no escape from, save death, and some here fear, even then, there will be no real escape.

Thanks for asking my friend.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

save death, and some here fear, even then, there will be no real escape.

Are you able to expand

a little ?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

There was a scan of a typed document posted back in the first half dozen or so pages of this thread.

Along those lines, i would suspect that Proto or Proto's source gained info from this page.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Undo, I had to post to you to explain my view on this discussion. This discussion is a very intriguing one and fraught with perils for the weak minded. The discussion is not about proving that the Bible was not fabricated or was fabricated. It is about opening up the idea of the possibility that we have been strung along for milennia and are currently being strung along on the notions of freedom and liberty and bringing justice to governments that we are told are evil.

It is not about shaking someone's faith and re aligning their belief systems. If you are that shaken by the discussions then possibly it is not a discussion for you or anyone else who feels they are sinning by considering other ideas to put it bluntly. Although I enjoy the material and history you have been bringing and would sorely miss you should you decide to not participate. It is a conspiracy site my friend. We are discussing a possibly game changing conspiracy here. One that would unseat the power that has blinded so many for so long. Is that power God or Jesus? Absolutely not. If you have been following along, Proto mentioned a very real tangible source. An earthly source.

My own interest in this theory and why I find it so compelling is the fact that the very institution that claims a lineage from the Apostle Peter to the present day Pope is not at all interested in bringing peace and safety. One need to only look at what is going on in the world and wonder where the voice of reason is? Wasn't the first Pope told to protect Jesus's sheep? Doesn't the Catholic religion believe that the present day Pope is carrying on the orders that were given to the Apostle Peter? I believe I'm right.

Instead of calling a world press conference and offering logic they associate themselves with likes of a Lucifer Telescope and promote a list of top ten rock and roll albums that has nothing to do with protecting people! They come out with a few words here and there and hide behind the sex scandal to remain silent. They have their own Egyptian archaeology department as well by the way.

Does this negate your or anyone's else's faith? No, but it is certainly worth looking into and the silence of the Vatican on matters of what are really going on in the world lend credence to Proto's theory. So this is more about taking Proto's theory and applying to the real world situation that we find ourselves in. If we follow Proto's theory to the current situations we know for a fact that something major has got to go down for them to perpetuate the lies and keep the populace blinded. It is at this juncture we find ourselves and no amount of proving one text true or false will stop it.

Edited for spelling

[edit on 28-4-2010 by jackflap]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Should they succeed at that point, the earth will be a locked prison, with no escape from, save death, and some here fear, even then, there will be no real escape.

On this point you are, I believe, almost correct. When I consider the fact that written in the Bible is the prophecy that in those days, men will seek death and will not find it, it will flee from them I am drawn to consider our own mortality and how the sciences are feverishly working toward making man immortal.

You see, even this fits with your theory my friend. If they could eliminate most of the population and keep in line with what the blatant NWO Goegia Guidestones reccomend, than the earth would be left with a population of half a million. This half a million populace will more than likely be neutered so as to not be able to procreate and be given immortality. To forever be a slave to their masters who sustain them.

To touch on this a little futher, I can see those elites with the only power to actually kill someone. They would have the only means by which someone is released from their hell. It is mind boggling.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by jackflap]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I've been enjoying your posts but you've lost me with this tack.

Immortal slaves whose only method of death is to be killed by their handler? You're kidding right?!

What about: jump out of a 20th floor window, under a bus or into a lake with a brick around the neck. Slash the carotid and it's over in a few seconds. Get a few mates to sit on a cushion on your face and it's over in a minute or two.

I can't possibly imagine how any technology, save perhaps straight jackets and padded cells, could prevent people moving on to the 'afterlife'.

[edit on 27/4/10 by RogerT]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

It's important to understand that Israeli scientists recently proclaimed they have discovered the source of conciousness in the brain.

It will not be long until they can wire into that with wi-fi technology.

You will not even be able to guard your own thoughts, nor might you actually even have control of your own body as a result either.

Do you remember the Star Trek episode (original series) where they were all electronically collared, and they were forced to fight each other involuntarily despite the fact that they didn't want to, in an arena like sport?

Even the legendary Captain Kirk could not resist it's power to control his body, he could still think and speak to the horror of what he was doing, but his muscular system had been over ridden by computer control!

We are actually on the verge of all these sciences and developing them at a rapidly alarming rate.

The Masons already have a program where children are being voluntarily chipped in case of kidnapping.

Perhaps one of the reasons why every abduction is so reported over and over again, like it's Pearl Harbor?

Frightening things are happening, the control grid is slowly being built up around us, and the technology itself while it has some reasonable and even beneficial applications is in the hands of a ruling elite that are anything but reasonable.

We can continue to argue about semantics, and sources, and egos, and theories as to why, all day long, but that sure is not going to stop what is happening right before are eyes.

It really is happening right before our eyes, and sadly our propensity to be so easily divided over the most trivial of details and argue them to infinity I fear will be our own undoing.

Personally I would rather be wrong about my theories and contentions and knowledge, than I would to be right about it, and to have had to argue for them, for the sake of ego, right up to the moment of anihialation day.

I sometimes think people don't realize this is not merely an exercise in academia or ego, our very futures and lives and those of our children truly are at stake here!

We need to face that reality, or suffer it!

Thanks my friend.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

If our brains are hardwired into the internet, we may not have the luxury of freewill any more, or complete control over our muscular systems my friend.

The technology in fact is being rapidly discovered.

The technology for total enslavement, centralized electronic control, invasion of our minds, being able to read our minds, being able to send commands via wi-fi techology to our individual central nervous systems.

I don't think many people have an idea just how truly deep the rabbit hole really is on this!

As these things are discovered and being reported in the news, the way they do report them in the news is often made to appear inconsequential and sometimes even burried on back pages, and no one gives it a thought.

For instance the United States admitted to being able to use weather as a weapon in Vietnam to make it rain so heavily over the Ho Chi Min Trail it was nearly impossible for large vehicles to traverse.

Russia admitted the same, when it offered to use rain technology to clear out the fog in Indonesia a decade or so back.

Yet amazingly people will by and large dismiss the idea there are weather weapons, even though the government and the news papers have talked about them, admitted them, and the patents are on file with the patent office.

By and large we are flat out in a state of denial, where we are so focused on minor events constantly put to us to engage and ellicit an emotional reaction along the divide and conquer lines, we are in fact paying little attention to the most important things, even when they do report them honestly and openly, but with little fanfare as relatively benign and harmless things.

My best advise to people is not to discount for a second the lengths the ruling cabal would go to perpetuate their total dominance, and to make it total dominance.

Thanks my friend.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join