It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Awesome work Proto.
It doesn't get any better than this. This IS the mother of all conspiracies.

S&F for you my friend

This thread should be front page for the rest of the year.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by maddogron

Thanks my friend, I am glad you enjoyed the read. This Conspiracy has become my great passion in life. One I think is very relevant to the times too!

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Cherryontop

Thanks Cherry my friend, I would be tickeled pink if it makes it to the front page for a few hours!

I think it's a read everyone might enjoy in some way or another.

Thanks for taking the time to read it and comment on it.

Much appreciated!

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Hi ProtoplasmicTraveler,

Is it coincidence that you use the attributes of the three pillars to summarise the iconic status of Athens, Troy and Sparta?

You have written a really good "15 minute" history of the world and it is interesting that it translates just as well as an allegory of spiritual enlightenment, was this deliberate or a subconscious epiphany, a bit like automatic writing ;-)

Before I am accused of criticising your posts, let me be clear that my opinion is quite the opposite, you've produced some really good analytical statements here. Well done!

I just find it interesting that hidden between the lines is the story typically found within the underground stream.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SugarCube

No my friend, and an excellent observation, it is no coincidence that I have made that connection, because it's a very important part of the whole Shadow Government and how they rule us, secretly through a higher and fuller understanding of these things, and our basic human nature and makeup.

In my own humble opinion when you tie the entire history together, all at one time, and one place, and look at it as a complete picture, instead of the normal single bits and pieces of the puzzle as it is typically singularly presented one event at a time, you do see a much fuller complete picture, of what is really going on, and what has really happened.

Thanks for commenting on this important aspect.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
thank you PT for an AWESOME read

thank you ATS

WOW

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by huntergatherer

Thank you, glad you enjoyed it, and a big thanks for ATS too, for giving us all a great place, to share!

Happy Earth Day!

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Fabulous work here my friend! I couldn't wait for you to create this thread and now here it is! I'll be going through this stuff for a while and always referring back to it.

This plan that you've uncovered is truly insidious. I wonder what would have become of us had a plan, like the one described here, not been implemented. What would our world be like?

Advanced clans of hunter gatherers who are also spiritual...Barbaric hordes of violent tribes...Extremely advanced interplanetary travelers...?

We may never know because it seems as though our true potential is a closely guarded secret. Or is it still there? Deep within the recesses of our very essence waiting to be discovered by those who dare travel there.

An awesome thread here Proto, I will be following close.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Advanced clans of hunter gatherers who are also spiritual...Barbaric hordes of violent tribes...Extremely advanced interplanetary travelers...?

I am torn between the advanced clans of hunter gatherers who are spiritual in nature, but how come we can't hunt and gather on other planets too?

I wonder, if this whole system could just be a test, like a puzzle or a maze, and it's up to us to figure it out to break free?

It sure would be interesting to see where real freedom takes us?

Hope you enjoy the thread!

If you have those pictures still, on the Carthage Harbor and the Vatican Sun Dial it would be great to post them here, with your explanation.

If it's not too much trouble?

Thanks my friend.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Fantastic Thread

Sadly everything seems to fit in so well

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by belfast
Fantastic Thread

Sadly everything seems to fit in so well

It really does, and when you string it all together, placing it in a thread you can follow from one event to another, it makes it a lot harder to escape the very real possibility that this is what has happened and has happened.

The really scary part is the Opening Post, worked out to 35 pages in Micro Soft Word, from just what I wrote. That doesn't even begin to touch on all the Treaties, and binding documents that pull it together even deeper and further.

I am hoping that the thread will turn into a genuine discussion thread, where I and other posters, can start sharing more of the real evidence that really binds us all into a Roman Empire, that really truly seems to have never gone out of business.

It is as I have said in the Opening Post, the real conspiracy behind almost every other major conspiracy out there.

Thanks for posting and taking the time to read it all.

Big star for that!

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6f3347c108c8.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7b2288a5c5f4.jpg[/atsimg]

It is no problem at all my friend. If I recall correctly we had been discussing the connections between ancient Carthage, Troy and present day Rome. As we progressed through the discussion we noticed a striking similarity between the present day Vatican and ancient Carthage.

The design is the same and anyone seeing this would no doubt say that it must have been the very same architect that designed both places. The startling part is that Coligulous Ceasar had the area where the Vatican now sits drained and built what was referred to as his Circus. An obelisk from Heliopolis in Egypt was brought to this Circus and still adorns the place.

Through further research we've discovered that the obelisks of ancient Egypt were in fact believed to house the Sun God Rah. The Romans loved these things because more than a few of them were brought from Egypt to the ever expanding reaches of the Roman Empire. To me it seemed as though they had actually embraced this notion of a Sun God and wanted it implemented throughout their provinces.

There was a glitch in that theory though. The Romans embraced Christianity and forced it on whoever they conquered. Their machine of war was extremely efficient and some cultures and peoples just accepted that they were now a part of the Roman Empire without lifting a finger to fight against it. Rome offered them peace or war, it mattered not to Rome what they chose.

So I was left wondering why in the world would Rome embrace this Sun God from ancient Egypt and display it around the world. Not only that but our modern day Catholic Church has so much art work and symbols that represent the sun and they are eerily similar to ancient cultures symbols of their sun god. There was a distinct connection but when I realized that the Vatican itself is a giant sun dial, it all came together.

So I have a lingering feeling that what those in charge worship is far from what they lead us to believe that they hold dear. It may be that by putting on a front and telling us one thing, that they actually know something else to be the truth. It may be that this is part of their practices, to decieve and offer up sacrifices on the war fronts to their Son/Sun god.

Now we know that the Vatican has an advanced telescope that is called Lucifer. Venus's orbit traces a pentagram in the heavens and the Mayan calendar was calculated using the orbits of Venus. I believe that the sacred geometrical design of the pentagram is presented to instill fear and reverence to make us submit to that what we dont know. Humbling and degrading us further.

It makes me wonder why the war machine that we employ today gets its direction from people who work in a pentagram.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6c9479f22d50.jpg[/atsimg]

Venus's orbit makes the same design, and its supposed to be its closest to Earth on October 29th of this year. With a mass that is comparable to Earth's I wonder what effect the gravitational forces will have on our fragile tectonic plates and why the Vatican needs a very advanced telescope named Lucifer. Venus is known as the Morningstar. So is Lucifer.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f2f01f47837a.jpg[/atsimg]

Edit to add that there is definitely a spiritual side driving Rome. One need only to look at some of the symbology that exists in modern day Masonic rituals and practices. The Skull and Bones society uses a person as the Pope in full regalia during its ceremonies. Many, many strange things go on behind our backs.

[edit on 25-4-2010 by jackflap]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Nice to see you included the 'morning star'

Lucifer. Venus. And it's the only supposedly 'Christian' reference remaining in Freemasonic ritual after the purge

[edit on 25-4-2010 by Dock9]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I also had a speed read down this fantastic historical information that sounds like the kind of history I want to know more about. I wish I could just download and watch a docu about this, no matter how long it would last, it would be so interesting!

On a side note, Earth Day is on April 22nd?

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 25-4-2010 by viber8]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Talk about some hide in plain sight secrets.

That is absolutely amazing the similiarities and how much thought and effort was placed in laying these things out so precisely.

It's clear that they believe there is some kind of benefit, energy, or spiritually to doing that, yet most people have absolutely no idea, that they are laid out so precisely with such a purpose.

Great research my friend.

What do you think the significance is of the Morning Star?

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by viber8

I think Earth Day is on April 25th this year, but was originally on April 22, 1970 the very first one.

You are right, it's on the 22nd, story of my life, 3 days late, and 3 dollars short.

I would gladly pay you tomorrow for a hamburger today though!

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Excellent

Gratifying to note your inclusion of the true origins of Islam. I've been saying it for years in the hope of sowing the seed of thought within those who bought the lie

And very gratifying to find within your opus mention of Gnosticism and the recent rape of Gnostic repositories within what is now southern-iraq

Great work -- thank you

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

A highly perceptive young man named Rik Clay has a video on the Tube, illustrating (amongst many fascinating topics) that Paris echoes ancient Egypt -- and this cannot be chance

If I can find it, I'll post a link here and then perhaps one of you might be kind enough to embed it ?

Rik Clay, as you may know already, died very young (couple of years ago now) and under hotly-debated circumstances. He believed the London Olympics might be the thing to watch

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9

Excellent

Gratifying to note your inclusion of the true origins of Islam. I've been saying it for years in the hope of sowing the seed of thought within those who bought the lie

And very gratifying to find within your opus mention of Gnosticism and the recent rape of Gnostic repositories within what is now southern-iraq

Great work -- thank you

I tell you Doc there is so much involved in the history of all this, and I tried to touch on the most important elements, to give everyone at least a basic working idea, of how everything seems to have gone down and progressed.

I can't help but feel that part of what is going on with Iran right now, on some deeper level, has to do with the Rome's desire, to obliterate the Gnostic roots of the Christian Religion.

Rome fought two major wars against Sassanid Persia in the early days of Christianity.

At that point the Empire was really hard pressed to maintain itself, and was shrinking, and Persia was one of the furthest corners of it, at it's height.

It seems like a lot of trouble to have gone through, even with the Nordic, and Frankish and Gothic hordes pressing on Italy itself.

????

Thanks for posting my friend.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

Any additional background sources you have, or can find, that fill in, or bolster, or add to in anyway this thread are greatly appreciated.

The purpose of this thread is to create one truly centralized place for all the information on the Case against Rome.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join