It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 198
<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Isaacland

Rome have shadow governments everywhere around the world, they control many powerful organisations and also Communications media in broadcasting, online business and in newspaper industry.

One of these organizations is the Mafia. If a mob member was ever caught, they would silence any witnesses and even destroy evidence so that it can’t be used against them.

The Mafia is itself another arm of Rome, introducing and profiting off the vices that will inevitably be committed by a suppressed population. You cannot control everybody through virtue and religion, so it was necessary to also maintain control of those that engage in criminal and unholy activities. Controlled opposition.

While the bootleggers were importing the alcohol, an interesting conspiracy that we don’t often hear about is how the government killed about 10,000 of it’s own citizens by poisoning alcohol during prohibition. This clearly shows the lengths that a government will go to in order to get their way. It’s not just the lowlifes that were being poisoned and killed, but upstanding citizens whose contributions to society were invaluable. Doctors, businessmen, mothers, fathers, all victims.

Was their little vice really so bad that their government would turn on them? And further, this begs the question of whether or not illegal alcohol consumption was the true reason for being targeted. Isn’t it possible that it was part of a depopulation campaign, or perhaps testing out a new poison for its effectiveness, or to strike fear into the populace and prevent them from questioning their laws.

Either way, the prohibition poisoning proves not only that conspiracies do happen, but that government can and will target their own people if it serves their own ends.

This is the problem with conspiracies. People simply don't believe they could happen, at least not in their own backyard. People are much more willing to believe that the German government or the French government are capable of conspiring against their citizens, but won't even entertain the possibility that the U.S. government would do such a thing. The sad truth is that no government, not even the united states, is above corruption, and none should be allowed to have their activities go unquestioned.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Epiphron

....Either way, the prohibition poisoning proves not only that conspiracies do happen, but that government can and will target their own people if it serves their own ends.

This is the problem with conspiracies. People simply don't believe they could happen, at least not in their own backyard. People are much more willing to believe that the German government or the French government are capable of conspiring against their citizens, but won't even entertain the possibility that the U.S. government would do such a thing. The sad truth is that no government, not even the united states, is above corruption, and none should be allowed to have their activities go unquestioned.

What many do not realize is the law enforcement bureaucracy built up during prohibition was not dismantled. Instead a "NEW" enemy was found and thus we have the "WAR on DRUGS"

I wonder how much of the "poisoned" drugs that kill addicts actually come from the US government....

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by QtheQ

History has a way of repeating itself eh?

.....and probably always will as long as Rome is pulling the strings.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by katseyes
reply to post by QtheQ

History has a way of repeating itself eh?

.....and probably always will as long as Rome is pulling the strings.

Good answer, it will always be the case as long as Rome is running it yes, a repeat after a reapeat and so on.
It like a cycle game.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Good answer, it will always be the case as long as Rome is running it yes, a repeat after a reapeat and so on. It like a cycle game.

Not quite. That is the worst part of it. The serfs are fed a "sanitized" version of history often leaving out significant information while TPTB are learning from their mistakes.

For example the "Soviet Union" was actually a banker/Fabian Society experiment....

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Greetings my fellow brothers and sisters fighting the good fight against Rome.

I had to take a vacation up in the mountains to clear my head and I have returned to very sad news indeed.

But alas, we should continue the movement.

This is an article that I just ran across on CNN that I felt was appropriate to post here.

A frail man sits in chains inside a dank, cold prison cell. He has escaped death before but now realizes that his execution is drawing near.

“I am already being poured out like a drink offering, and the time of my departure has come,” the man –the Apostle Paul - says in the Bible's 2 Timothy. “I have fought the good fight. I have finished the race. I have kept the faith.”

The passage is one of the most dramatic scenes in the New Testament. Paul, the most prolific New Testament author, is saying goodbye from a Roman prison cell before being beheaded. His goodbye veers from loneliness to defiance and, finally, to joy.

There’s one just one problem - Paul didn’t write those words. In fact, virtually half the New Testament was written by impostors taking on the names of apostles like Paul.

source

The article continues to promote Christian beliefs in the story of Jesus; however, it does present contradictory evidence to the doctrine taught by the church for millenia.

It seems as though the faith that is presented by the religion of Rome is rife with contradictions.

I have missed you all.

Cheers.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

I have missed you all.

Cheers.

Welcome back and I hope the vacation was refreshing.

Thanks for the very interesting note about Paul and the impostors. How come I am not surprized

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus23
Greetings my fellow brothers and sisters fighting the good fight against Rome.

I had to take a vacation up in the mountains to clear my head and I have returned to very sad news indeed.

Things are getting very weird and creepy around here, i think it is my turn to take vacation up in the mountains..., you all unmasked TPTB, i hope you will succeed to show to the world the real face of Rome.
edit on 22-5-2011 by Isaacland because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
My backpack is filled and i am ready to leave for my meditation trip...but before i go, i want to tell you all who thinks that ROME's Tyrannical Power have not infiltrated the United States, ''think again'' because even here in America, when someone is smart enought to understand real conspiracies, hidden reality and protest against it and exposed TPTB wih their secret agenda....well...ROME traps them, shut them up and makes them disappeared.

edit on 24-5-2011 by Isaacland because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Recently joined, but have followed this thread since inception.
Well researched & put ogether.
If i could star i would, but i did flag it.
Great info, BTW, and a well thought out theory.
As far as the US goes, I've always thought *not my own verviage" that thu US never outlawed slavery, we simply outsourced it. Been obvious for over 100 yrs to me.
Granted, i could be classified as a "tin foil hat" type, but even "squares" I talk to about this lately agree wholeheartedly.
I suppose that's good news for those of us who'd like to see a truly representative republic again, rather than the current "Goverprise/Corporment" paradigm we live in.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Also, hope you don't mind, but I've created a PDF of your original post (giving credit & websource & you of course- not claiming it as "MY" work.
But the people i've given paper copies of to read "BC i know they won't visit this site" have responded overwhelmingly that "(snip - holy snipping snip) that this is making lot's of sense.
And when i tell them after, that despite the history they've been taught, the US never outlawed slavery, they simply outsourced it, they really get wide eyed when confronted with the info.
Thanks for all the work you put in your thread.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ISeeTheFnords
Also, hope you don't mind, but I've created a PDF of your original post (giving credit & websource & you of course- not claiming it as "MY" work.
But the people i've given paper copies of to read "BC i know they won't visit this site" have responded overwhelmingly that "(snip - holy snipping snip) that this is making lot's of sense.
And when i tell them after, that despite the history they've been taught, the US never outlawed slavery, they simply outsourced it, they really get wide eyed when confronted with the info.
Thanks for all the work you put in your thread.

The actual work of this thread is wholly owned by this website; however, it is considered open source and can be reposted with links as long as source credit is given.

I feel very confident that the author of this thread would say something to the effect of, "thank you my friend".

Feel free to distribute the information liberally.

BTW...
about the slavery issue...

The 13th Amendment to the US Constitution explicitly forbids "involuntary servitude", not slavery contrary to popular belief, and those words were no accident, because the 14th Amendment essentially establishes voluntary servitude.
The view of slavery in the states is heavily skewed by propaganda and historical revision.

We are all wage slaves my friend.

This Amendment also replaced the original 13th, which forbid the use of titles of nobility.
But interestingly enough lawyers use the term esquire in order to denote their status in the priest lawyer class.
This term, esquire, is a title of nobility similar to a squire, as in a knight and a squire.

@ crimvelvelt....

Thanks for the welcome wagon. I had to take care of my head for a minute and I am still in a bit of a state of shock from confronting the events that occurred during my departure in all honesty.

It's good to be back around like minded souls.

Cheers crim.

edit on 5/27/2011 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Enter the Knights Templar

Much had changed in the Roman world, since Caesar took refuge in the tiny Roman State of Seborga, one thing had not changed though, Seborga still remained an independent state of the Roman Empire on 1118 when seven wealthy knights from Europe stopped at the Abbey and Monastery build atop its Holy Hill.

On their way to the Crusades, the 7 knights were made an offer by the Prince Abbot that ruled the tiny Roman State.

In exchange for their Earthly wealth, they would be dubbed the Poor Militia of Christ, and told the secret of the Abbey, that entombed within it, was the body of Gaius Julius Caesar and the Roman Imperial Scepter and that Christ was but a fabrication invented by Rome to use divide and conquer warfare to conquer the world.

That a Council of Eight had long guarded these secrets, and that by accepting one of the Abbot’s monks to ride along with them, that the 8 of them, would help to change the course of the world, and bring about Caesar’s grand plans.

Instructed to inflict maximum carnage on the battlefield against the Sarasin and Islamic Soldiers, if they succeeded in their task, that the privilege of making the ruins of the Second Temple would be their duty and privilege, to excavate all that remains, of the real religion the Hebrews once practiced there, that could put the lie to the whole grand plan.

There courage and exploits became legendary, and when Jerusalem feel, Rome made good on the Prince Abbot’s promise and redubbed them the Templar Knights.

They would spend decades excavating the ruins of the Temple of its hidden treasures and scrolls to carry back to Seborga, securing and learning their secrets. Of the 23 Grand Masters of the Templar Knights 15 were also elected Prince of Seborga over the years, and would sit on the Council of Eight.

The Council of Eight that still rules the Roman World and the Shadow Government to this day.

en.wikipedia.org...

[size=10] The Knights Templar

Questions and Disputes

The Knights Templar “mission statement” at their humble beginnings was to protect pilgrims on journeys to holy places. They were officially sanctioned by the Church in the year 1129.

Early fundraising efforts raised substantial wealth and “promised” donors a place in Heaven. Soon the Knights Templar had expanded into multi-national status and were immune to many laws.

Continuing fundraising and business ventures made the Knights Templar a financial power that introduced a “banking” system similar to modern banking. They became famous for property and wealth management, and loaned large sums to Kings and others.

Were the Knights Templar influenced, or perhaps infiltrated by the Merchant/Business cartels that spanned the known world trade routes ?

Were the Knights Templar a “nation within nations” ?

Were the Knights Templar the true founders of Switzerland and the Swiss Banks ?

Who are the “Council of Eight” today ?

Was the promised “place in Heaven” the same as Islamic “promises” ?

Did the Knights Templar have secret agreements with the Mongols ?

Were the Knights Templar in fact financing both France and England in wars between both countries ? Were they financing other French “enemies” ?

Phillip IV of France “arrested” the Knights Templar in October 1307, effectively canceling all Templar debts. Did this set the stage for the conflicts known as the Hundred Years War ?

Did Phillip IV’s timing have anything to do with the death of England’s Edward I, or did his timing have more to do with his (Phillip IV’s) excommunication (and later reinstatement) from the Church and later disagreements ?

Was Phillip IV aware that Pope Clement V had absolved the Knights Templar leadership in August 1308 (The Chinon Parchment) ?

How did the events of 1215 (Magna Carta, Fourth Lateran Council (including anti-Jewish laws) affect the Knights Templar, OR, what influences did the Knights Templar have on those events ? Did the Knights Templar secretly allow Jewish membership or employment at that time ?

Were the Jesuits founded on Knights Templar military principals ?

Were the Knights Templar castle builders the first Freemasons ?

What are the real secrets of Seborga ?

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
War between the Jews and Rome. 66 A.D.

Palestine was under Greek control and rule until the middle of the first century B.C., after which it changed hands into Roman rule. The Roman era began with Pompey's invasion into Judea in 64/63 B.C. which resulted in Aristobulus, the Jews' High Priest at that time, being carried off in a Roman triumphal procession as a result of General Pompey's military victory. A general period of peace in Jerusalem resulted. Herod became the ruler of Judea in 40 B.C. and implemented a magnificent reconstruction of the Temple in 20/19 B.C. Herod's Temple is referred to as the Second Temple. Roman dominance would continue all the way through the fall of the Second Temple (and beyond).

By the time of the second revolt, it had been nearly two centuries since the first Jewish revolt. The tension mounted between Rome and the Jews, primarily over their intervention in the religious affairs. Unlike the Maccabean revolt, this revolt lacked a united front. There was infighting that led to the deaths of their own. There was a messianic mood among many who believed that the Messiah would come and deliver them from Roman oppression. But in order for that to happen, they thought they would have to help things along. Once they began the uprising, God would miraculously intervene on their behalf. Cohen summarizes the event well:

'' The two wars also had very different beginnings and conclusions. The war of 66-74 was sparked not by profanation of the temple and a religious persecution, but by the administrative incompetence of the Roman procurators, by the fighting between Jews and pagans in the cities of Palestine and Syria, and by the action of some Jewish hotheads who suspended the temple sacrifice on behalf of the emperor. The two wars also had very different outcomes. The rebellion of the Macccabees prevented Judaism from becoming just another local variation of Syrian Hellenism, and thereby saved it from extinction. The war of 66-74 removed the institutional foundations of Judaism, brought tremendous destruction upon the land of Israel and its inhabitants, and endangered the status of the Jews throughout the Roman empire; it threatened the very survival of Judaism.''

Under Roman General Titus, Jerusalem was besieged and Jerusalem was conquered and the Temple was leveled. It was a tragic day for the Jews.

xuenchen, i don't know much about Knights Templar but i found this, you might find it interesting
video.google.com...#

The Roman army led by Titus conquered Jerusalem and destroyed the Second Temple at 70 CE. Jewish people were then exiled and dispersed to the Diaspora. In 132, Bar Kokhba organized a revolt against Roman rule, but was killed in a battle in Bethar in Judean Hills. Subsequently the Romans decimated the Jewish community, renamed Jerusalem as Aelia Capitolina and Judea as Palaestina to obliterate Jewish identification with the Land of Israel .

The Torah says the jews are to remain in exile until G-d comes back down to earth. So no, G-d didn't gave Israel to the jews in 1945. To control it..., Rome caused a premature return to Israel. Zionists are NOT real Jews...only lost souls...!

www.youtube.com...

edit on 4-6-2011 by Isaacland because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

The New World Order Monuments

This picture is from the Vatican

Rome is hiding in the shadow but even if meetings, rituals, ceremonies are mosly very secret, Rome's control and influence can still be visible on many world government buildings architecture around the world, like shown in previous posts ( somewhere in this huge thread...)

I was suposse to post this 2 weeks ago but when i realized the sad lost, my jaw nearly dropped down to my lap, i felt so bad, it took my a while to get over it but life must go on i guess...

This sculpture at the Vatican is by the Italian sculptor Arnaldo Pomodoro. It clearly represent the New World Order secret Agenda. A Sphere within a Sphere, A New World about to be hatched out of a Chaos World !

TPTB is arrogant to a point that they could become visible if we can read between the lines, see beyond the first layers and understand the codes.

This picture is from the United Nations

At the United Nation Headquarder, the Sphere within a Sphere sculpture is a gift of the Italian government, many more NWO Sphere sculptures were placed by Rome throw out the world. Washington, D.C, at Trinity College 300 miles north of London, in Iran etc.

Apparently from what I have researched there are seven spheres world wide. The Zohar [which is mystical kabala] talks about there being seven spheres in the heavenlies. Now, this may be coincidental or maybe not, I have no idea really.

Conversely, just because the average person doesn't know the meaning of occult symbols, it in no way negates their real significance...a symbol creat by TPTB, now known by the name of The Roman Empire, which suggest a forthcoming world war and a chaotic era, killing millions perhaps billions with the end result, the creation of a NEW WORLD ORDER !!!

edit on 8-6-2011 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by mick1423

i see a "smaller" world emerging from the globe.

i wonder if that means a physically smaller world,

or a world of tighter connections or restrictions ?

i also wonder if those seven locations form some kind of pattern or symbol when on a map ?

and the "small world" in the video seems to be struggling to get out of the "shell" !

almost like it's a real tight squeeze !

neat pictures.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
June 10, 1190
Barbarossa Drowns...

On this day in 1190, while crossing the River Saleph in modern-day Turkey, Holy Roman Emperor Frederick Barbarossa drowned while leading a massive army during the Third Crusade.

en.wikipedia.org...

However, on 10 June 1190, Emperor Frederick drowned in the Saleph river.[69] Arab historians report that his servants had encamped before the river, and that the emperor had gone to the river to drink and bathe, however, he neglected to take his armor off and he was carried away by the currents underwater and then died. Some of Frederick's men put him in a barrel of vinegar to preserve his body.

Hmmmmm...

i wonder if "enemies within" had infiltrated His ranks ?

anybody going into a river with armor has to be crazy !

maybe somebody "doped" Him up ?

was He in fact ..... murdered ????

did the Knights Templar have a beef with Him ??

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Isaacland
My backpack is filled and i am ready to leave for my meditation trip...but before i go, i want to tell you all who thinks that ROME's Tyrannical Power have not infiltrated the United States, ''think again'' because even here in America, when someone is smart enought to understand real conspiracies, hidden reality and protest against it and exposed TPTB wih their secret agenda....well...ROME traps them, shut them up and makes them disappeared.

edit on 24-5-2011 by Isaacland because: (no reason given)

This video....

....anyone have any other information on it? Who took him? Who was he? Heard from again? Why was he taken?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

it looks like a G20 protest -- Pittsburgh September 24, 2009

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

maybe the comments on the sites have clues ?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

TPTB don't tolerate those who protest against them or expose the NWO. They are ready to do what ever it takes to succeed their secret agenda. TPTB control all major powerful organisations and they all could be use to make an activist disappeared to avoid mass awareness about the NWO and a world wide major rebellion. There are many ways to avoid that someone continue to protest and expose publicly what TPTB want to hide...If they couldn't have been reprogrammed, they will face intimidation to break them down to scare them and if that doesn't do well...they make them desappeared...

top topics

<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join