It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 195
<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Originally posted by Davian
What's you take on the space program? We know Hitler and his top associates are responsible for revolutionizing rockets and traveling into space. Private space corporations are actually planning on launching space habitats in the next few years, and commercializing space tourism. A manned mission to Mars is slated for 2030. Where do you think this all fits in the big 'world domination' theory of yours, Proto? Just curious is all.

I first have to say I honestly am not privy to what is the full extent of our space program. I have suspicions that we have a much greater ability to travel in and through space than what NASA does or shares, but short of finding an independent way to get of this rock, to investigate just what that capability is, really only allows for speculation.

There is some evidence that the people of Earth are quarantined or blockaded by much more advance races, though that might simply be to dissuade interested third parties on earth from trying to mount independent efforts to get off the planet and explore themselves by faking an alien presence using secret military technology in space.

Right now there definitely is a push to corporatize space travel and exploration, and this would in fact simply mirror the process of Romanization of the Americas and other first world nations, where governments were called upon by the royals and oligarchs and banking interests to form corporations under them, to explore, acquire, and conquer when necessary, as a business dedicated and specializing in that, with government assistance available for handling those acquisitions that had a need for military force, and then organizing and controlling populations once they bulged to well beyond just the prevue of the original enterprises, when the candlestick makers, bakers, and shoe makers, inn keepers and blacksmiths and dry grocers became as numerous as the explorers, adventurers and laborers on the infrastructure.

So I would imagine the same blue print will be used regarding space.

What all is up there already and who all might be up there I can’t say, I have yet to meet someone I could verify was from another world, or could offer me a lift off this rock.

Rome to date though has been a constantly expanding enterprise and once it finishes implementing a one world government and systems that solidly and permanently incorporate all the people and territories of the earth into it, it’s a natural conclusion that it will set its eyes on the heavens to expand that control and enterprise to space.

Sorry I don’t know more to share with you on this subject.

For what it’s worth I am seriously toying with the idea of trying to see if I can establish contact with any alien races or ships that might be visiting earth, but I really am going to have to have to have to question my sanity come the night I am standing on the darkened beach seriously trying to make contact with a space ship capable of interstellar travel.

It’s not that I am not that insane, it’s just I really take some comfort in trying my best to pretend I am not.

It would be cool to have a snow globe and an ashtray from another planet though!

Here is a question for you, if you were invited on to a interstellar craft by other beings besides humans would you get on it?

Wow that was similar to what I was thinking. An attempt at corporatism of space travel and attempting to conquer neighboring civilizations. Well, if I had the option to join an intergalactic organization that was hellbent on defeating the power elite of our planet and freeing the human race, would I join? Hell yes I would. As long as they were acting out of the goodness of their hearts. Who knows, perhaps aliens are just as twisted and messed up as we are.

According to Urantia (a book about the galaxy I read). We're the only species that hasn't been liberated from the clutches of a monarchy and blood-line based ruling class, whereas the other Galaxy's other alien races have already been liberated from such enslavement. Its kinda sad. We need to wake up.
edit on 7-4-2011 by Davian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I would just like you congratulate you on this incredible insightful article, I feel I have been awoken again. The Vatican is included in so many conspiracy theories, but they have dodged any hard links for a long time. Not anymore, now I understand that there "could be only one".

In my studies, we have read a lot about the thirty year wars and the religious movements in Europe at that time. My investigation into the Protestant Reformation led me to believe there was two competing factions of control hungry societies. Not so at all...After reading this article, I begun reading about the families that stood behind most of the protestant kings in Europe. Most of you on this forum understand that the mouth that eats from the hand does not control anything, whit the federal reserve and all. The same thing happened in Europe from about 1400 AD. Banker families started to give loans to kings and emperors (both protestant and catholic), and I thought they were competing with the Vatican...Turns out they where hired by the Vatican. This is taken from the wikipedia article about the Fugger family;

"Ulrich's youngest brother Jakob Fugger (illustration, below) was born in 1459, and was to become the most famous member of the dynasty. He married Sibylla Artzt in 1498, but they had no children. He was elevated to the nobility of the Holy Roman Empire in May 1511, and in 1519, led a consortium of German and Italian businessmen that loaned Charles V 850,000 florins (about 95,625 oz(t) of gold) to procure his election as Holy Roman Emperor over Francis I of France.[3] The Fugger's contribution was 543,000 florins."

Hegelian dialect anyone? Left/right? Democrats/Republicans? Please read the whole article, and the go on to research the zionist banking families doing the bidding of the Vatican, and you will soon understand just how cleverly they transformed from a spiritual stronghold, to creating and controlling the modern monetary system from the shadows, to this day even. Thanks again Proto

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

I think what is often misunderstood is what exactly the Protestants were protesting, it wasn't the Roman concept of the God Head and Son but rather how to best get people to subscribe and adhere to the root concepts, the root concepts serving Rome but more importantly an International Merchant Class which is what more or less led to the rise of all the early great ancient civilizations before Rome managed to combine it with an effective system of militancy and conquest that ever aided the Merchants in their acquisition of more and more varied goods and the opening of more and more markets for them.

What are our oligarchs and patricians today if nothing but a Super Class of Merchants that are able to function internationally because of shared systems and concepts largley imposed by Roman or Roman ideals that codify contracts between merchants in a court system maintained by the governments designed to protect and ensure the sanctity of the agreements and the safety of the trade routes to acquire and ship the goods.

However while this very compelling debate was going on over the Roman Christian God between Rome and it's client vassal states, between Catholics, Protestants and Reformers not only were Pagan Gods of Rome still being worshipped or at least emulated by the Merchant Class but they were still being created...

I give you our Goddess Columbia here in America!

Quite shapely and fetching you might want to be careful in your proposition if you are smitten because she seems to always carry a rather large sword, and often a shield too.

The Goddess Columbia invented in the early 1700's using the Roman surname of Columbus, and then adding the Roman ia, meaning land of, Columbia became a Goddess, amazingly created by the very Catholics and Protestants who believe there is but one God.

If the Protestants are protestors they clearly took that day off!

The District of Columbia actually is a Territory and not a State, and just who's territory it is, is as likely to be addressed at the highest levels as the creation of a new Roman God to watch over her.

Usually accompanied by Roman Eagles extolling her people to War, proudly telling them of their freedoms to go to War and that a land of plenty can be created through it, through a system that best serves the Merchant Class, some might be inclined to believe that the God of the Slaves the Romans borrowed to foist Christianity on the world is really still just a slave religion the way it is constructed and manipulated.

When one thinks back to the days of civil war between Anthony and Augustus with Rome by and large siding with Augustus because Anthony had gone 'Native' in marrying Cleopatra and often adopting the dress and hair styles of the Egyptians.

The worst thing you could do in Roman eyes is to become assimilated by the peoples being conquered and taking their customs, it was to be the other way around.

The likelihood of true Romans adopting a single solitary God from a conquered land that was not their own is in fact so rediculously slim, we see how slim in fact it actually is as a new Roman Goddess was actually created for the United States, adopted, celebrated and featured often and prominently in statues, names of cities, towns and institutions, and in State propaganda.

In a nation modelled off of the Roman republic, whose capitol was built on a vast empty track of land registered as "New Troy" by it's first colonial owner, where even the sewage creek running through it was named the Tiber by George Washington himself, the Goddess Columbia addorned with Roman Pagan and Masonic symbols.

Almost completely ignored and no protest offered by the Christians embroiled in their own endless arguments one might come to think Christianity itself was expressedly manufactured in the way it was to keep the peasants and plebs arguing about it and hopelessly distracted to that end.

Indeed they pretty much are.

How Rome must have delighted when the people themselves summoned the courage to further define through argument the lie that they had put forth to control and subjugate the peoples.

Meanwhile the Merchant Class and Bankers were quietly paying homage here to their New Roman Goddess and the fortunes she would bring them.

edit on 8/4/11 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

You can talk i will give you that, what is it now????.......just on a year and you havent shut up yet

What an awesome thread mate. Ive just stumbled across it, and Im glad i did.
What has taken you a year to write will take me a year to read. Ive just started to read thread but i know i have a wonderful journey of learning ahead of me. Let my journey begin.
Thanks Proto.

Peace mate

Meathed
edit on 8-4-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-4-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by meathed

Lots of great stuff in this thread, that many a studied and considered member has contributed too. I couldn't even begin to take the credit for the success of this thread with so many other members pouring their research and thoughts, opinions and theories into it.

I am delighted you are making the time to delve into it all. The thread is literally a treasure trove of little known and discussed facts, laws, treaties, organizations, opinions and theories.

No shortage of drama from time to time either!

Weclome to Rome my friend.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Musical intermission time because I have to get that Barry Manilow video out of my head. It's tormenting me man and he writes the songs! He writes the damn songs!

Some very pertinent lyrics here.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

First Proto does some times stretch the truth, I actually have worse punishments than Barry Manilow...

You now must be punished for attempting to end the punishment.

Only now more severely!

Good luck getting this out of your head as Proto goes from his Nero to Caligula phase!

Suffer and repent!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by meathed

Lots of great stuff in this thread, that many a studied and considered member has contributed too. I couldn't even begin to take the credit for the success of this thread with so many other members pouring their research and thoughts, opinions and theories into it.

I am delighted you are making the time to delve into it all. The thread is literally a treasure trove of little known and discussed facts, laws, treaties, organizations, opinions and theories.

No shortage of drama from time to time either!

Weclome to Rome my friend.

Thank you ALL.
You have set me a long road to travel to Rome, but im up to it.
You have given me a glimpes of the path that lays ahead and i cant wait to see what secrets and mysteries it holds.
Thanks again all.

Ps. Proto if i had teachers at school that could teach like you, well........ meathed just mighten have been a meathed

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
why isnt this thread stickied yet?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I was reading this article
What if the Persian Empire of King Xerxes had conquered Greece?
hubpages.com...

Decided to look up King Xerxes ,

Found this,

Ahasuerus
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ahasuerus (Persian: خشایارشا Khashayarsha,Hebrew: אֲחַשְׁוֵרוֹשׁ, Modern Aẖashverosh Tiberian ʼĂḥašwērôš; Greek: Ασουηρος Asouēros in the Septuagint; Latin: Xerxes or Assuerus in the Vulgate; commonly transliterated Achashverosh) is a name used several times in the Hebrew Bible, as well as related legends and Apocrypha. This name (or title) is applied in the Hebrew Scriptures to three rulers. The same name (or title) is also applied uncertainly to a Babylonian official noted in the Book of Tobit.

en.wikipedia.org...

The name Ahasuerus is equivalent to his Greek name of Xerxes, both deriving from the Old Persian language Khashayarsha. The form Xerxes has not traditionally appeared in English Bibles,[1] but has rather appeared as Ahasuerus. Many other translations and paraphrases[2] have used the name Xerxes.

The name Xerxes comes to us from the Greek Ξέρξης. The English name Ahasuerus is derived from a Latinized form of the Hebrew ʼAkhashverosh(אחשורוש), which is a Hebrew rendering of the Babylonian Achshiyarshu: both this and the Greek Ξέρξης are renderings of the Old Persian Xšayāršā (also spelled Khsayârshâ).[3] Thus this literary change was created as the name moved across each of the language groups in a westerly direction from Persia until it entered English translations of the Bible.

www.biblereferenceguide.com...

Ahasuerus is given as the name of the King of Persia in the Book of Esther
Ahasuerus is also given as the name of a King of Persia in the Book of Ezra
Book of Tobit, Ahasuerus is given as the name of an associate of Nebuchadnezzar,
Ahasuerus is given as the name of the father of Darius the Mede in the Book of Daniel

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Youe musical intermission says it all Jackflap, it is amazing how music in the last century and their lyrics tells us how things are, good lessons if you pay attention.

Thaniks my friend.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
This is a pretty interesting article from archeological circles where carbon dating of some Greek ruins and artifacts encased in a volcano are now placing the start of the Minoan period hundreds of years earlier and discounting the effects of Egypt on early Greece as being 'not the factor' many scholars once thought it was.

WASHINGTON — Compared to the well-studied world of Homer’s Iliad and Odyssey, the civilizations that flourished in the eastern Mediterranean just before Homer’s time are still cloaked in mystery.

Even the basic chronology of the region during this time has been heatedly debated. Now, a resolution has finally emerged -- initiated, quite literally, by an olive branch.

Scientists have discovered the remains of a single olive tree, buried alive during a massive volcanic eruption during the Late Bronze Age. A study that dates this tree, plus another study that dates a series of objects from before, during and after the eruption, now offer a new timeline for one of the earliest chapters of European civilization.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Historians are not of the oppinion that it was the commerce between Canaanite and Levant Kingdoms that led to it's budding civilization and not the Egyptians.

Some members have been keen to stress Egyptian influence on Greece with Greece's subsequent influence on Rome to peg Egypt as the Grand Daddy of the Roman system but science is no longer supporting this theory in the new dating being used for the earliest Minioan civilizations.

The article provides an interesting read for those interested in the ancient world.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
April 13, 1204

The Siege of Constantinople...

On this day in 1204, the forces of the Fourth Crusade effectively laid siege to and sacked the ancient city of Constantinople. The attack resulted in the establishment of the Latin Empire of Constantinople, which lasted from 1204-1261.

The Siege of Constantinople (also called the Fourth Crusade) occurred in 1204; it destroyed parts of the capital of the Byzantine Empire as it was confiscated by Western European and Venetian Crusaders. After the capture the Latin Empire was founded and Baldwin of Flanders was crowned Emperor Baldwin I of Constantinople in the Hagia Sophia.

en.wikipedia.org...(1204)

the siege of 717 is also interesting:

The Second Arab Siege of Constantinople (717–718) was a combined land and sea effort by the Arabs to take the capital city of the Byzantine Empire, Constantinople. The Arab ground forces, led by Maslama ibn Abdal Malik, were held off by the massive city walls, decimated by an outbreak of plague and finally destroyed by the Bulgarian army.[2] The Arab naval fleet was consequently defeated by Greek fire and its remnants subsequently sunk in a storm on their return voyage.

List of sieges of Constantinople:

en.wikipedia.org...(717%E2%80%93718)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5681979ac627.jpg[/atsimg]

Very interesting xuenchen, the Eastern Roman Empire is indeed fascinating...

While the Western Roman Empire became more and more the fortress of Christianity, the dominant religion in the world and a powerful manipulation weapon, the Eastern Roman Empire controlled the world with the greatest Military power of Rome.

Constantine is the Father of Constantinople and one of Rome's Greatest Emperor. At the end of 312 A.D. on the eve of a New World Order, Constantine destabilized the world and brought order into chaos. Constantine completely changed the face of humanity and 313 A.D. was the beginning of a New World...

Looks like History repeats itself, Rome's '' Modus operandi '' could be a clue that could let us imagine what the end of 2012 will look like and what we can expect for 2013... a New World Order...a New Beginning that will completely changed the face of humanity...

I wonder what the world will look like in 2033..!

edit on 15-4-2011 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by mick1423

I love it !

great addition and great movie !

as always, Thank You for elaborating on my small tidbits.

I always learn more and more !

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/75911b7fc370.jpg[/atsimg]

Thank you my friend...

We are all here, participating in ProtosplasmicTraveler's research as a team and that is why this thread succeeded to get so close to the hidden structure of TPTB. As a real leader, Proto ( IMO a Genius... ) not only succeeded to found the right route, he succeeded to build a team of very intelligent researchers who participated to pave the route to freedom and give to future teammates all the tools and weapons to overthrown TPTB.

Regarding the posts on Constantine Caesar the Great, if Rome planned a New World Order for soon, lets try to imagine what it could look like base on historic events.

Constantine Said that 313 A.D. will be a New Beginning that will completely changed the face of humanity and he proclaimed it will be '' ONE EMPEROR...ONE EMPIRE...ONE GOD..! ''

Christianity was his most powerful strategy. If ROME ( TPTB ) want a new reform to reinforce its power over the world, under the grid of a New World Order, a One World Government ( The United Nation ) and a New One World Religion like Constantine did... well this time the only logical possibility for TPTB would be to hoax an extraterrestrial GOD...!

edit on 17-4-2011 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mick1423

Some great research there Mick and much appreciated.

More and more people are beginning to lay out stronger and stronger cases that illustrate the very realness of the New World Order and it's very origins.

A lot has happened in this past year as we approach the anniversary of this thread.

More and more people are digging, probing, researching and above all questioning.

That's where it all starts with the ability to question.

That most prized of all human virtues is the one thing that the New World Order wants to take away from us.

Independent questions lead to independent investigation, lead to independent answers and independent thought, and that is the greatest threat of all to the world they envision.

A world where every aspect of our life is determined by laws rigidly applied, a world they will sell as a peaceful one of freedom, but in reality based on how it is ordered and structured and the few it serves is a world based on slavery.

A slavery that many of us have never quite begun to realize or accept exists until very recently, even though the bonds of it have hampered and confounded and plagued us and stymied us our whole lives.

The information age that has now dawned in part has been brought about by them wanting to be able to spy on and have information on us all, to regulate us all, to moderate us all, to control us all.

Though while they have been setting it up a new rennaisance has been occuring, a new age and enlightenment races across the globe even as they do to lock down the constructs of the empire they have so long dreamed of ruling completely over.

The race is on, and I for one am betting on us!

Keep up the great work.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Man, I remember last year in early April I stumbled across the website, I don’t remember why or how since I wasn’t even interested in conspiracy theories, but nonetheless I started reading a thread that was titled “At the very top, less than 12 men control the world. A Council of 7”, and in that thread there was a mysterious member, ProtoplasmicTraveler, speaking with such conviction, insight, and profound understanding of a world, a history, a group of people, that I had never thought about.

Not only was I fascinated with the massive historical knowledge that was laid out, but the psychological and philosophical aspects of the conspiracy as well. All the dots were connected, and it was laid out in a way that just seemed to make perfect sense.

Then you announced that you would be taking all that information and putting it into a single, all encompassing, coherent opening piece and starting an Epic thread on Earth Day, April 25th. I marked my calendar, waited patiently, and on the 25th I woke up, and to my great satisfaction, there it was, in all it’s glory.

Here I am, a year later, and I’m amazed at how big an impact that thread made on me. My entire way of looking at the world, my understanding of history, and who I am today has all been influenced by this thread, and, more specifically, by ProtoplasmicTraveler.

195 pages of information, and I’m proud to say I’ve read it all. No book can even compare to this thread. It’s not just something to be read, but to be experienced. From the attempts to bring it down, to it’s periods of rapid advancement, it’s rises and falls, the jealousy, denial, transformation, and hope, it has turned into a microcosm of our world, of Rome.

So thank you Proto, and everyone else that has participated and helped make this thread a fountain of knowledge, touching on every aspect of the way our world works.

Also, are we expecting another epic thread to be released on the anniversary?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
by the way,

can anyone here verify that

"Omnes viae Romam Adduco"

is an accurate translation from English to Latin ?

the word "adduco" is a substitute for a different Latin word that is censored because of the spelling.

""d-u-c-u-n-t""

"All Roads Lead to Rome"

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
April 18, 1775

The Midnight Ride of Paul Revere

On this day in 1775, Paul Revere, a colonial living in Boston Massachusetts, rode towards Lexington to alert patriots of the coming British Army prior to the Battles of Lexington and Concord.

I wonder what He was REALLY up to ??

edit on 19-4-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join