It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 190
<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

It's past midnight here, sitting reflecting, and your post resonates strongly.

Infiltrate, divide, and conquer. Again and again and again.

Even the RCC claim of being the "disciples of Christ" was a measure to achieve political gain. We know there is an enemy, we know the signs of them, and we know their goals, and abilities. What i don't know is their weakness, in a real world sense, high explosives aside.

What i suspect we both know Josephus23, is that everything about them is dehumanising. From earthquakes, to debt and slavery, to daily commuting traffic, everything is about reducing you and your loved ones to less than human, and we see the effects all around.

Ergo, go out and be human, i guess. Which is kind, compassionate, etc. Something that bugs me greatly, aside from this thread, is how hard they work against christian teachings, despite claiming to be christian themselves. Again, if you accept that 2000 years ago some guy said some nice stuff, why are they still now trying to eradicate not the knowledge of, but the practice of that nice stuff.

We are only men (and women) ... but something that thanks to Proto and yourself and others, we only dimly perceive, is against us all, in all ways, including as you mention. I'm sure i had a point, somewhere, but maybe "be kind to ignorants" could be something to really believe in.

peace

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

Thanks for the reply harryhaller.

Divide and conquer has been mentioned in this thread so many times that it is reeee-dick-you-luss.
But it is so darned effective.

I have stated on several occasions that I am not a Christian. I know a decent amount about the religion, but I never developed a taste for it.
I don't discount others for their beliefs, and I do think that if the entire world were to adopt the passive/turn the other cheek attitude that seems to be at the heart of the supposed teachings of this Christ figure, then we would be much better off.

Love thy neighbor as thyself. That is not a bad idea.

But the problem is that the people who wrote the darned book don't play by those same rules.

Until we can all be on the same page, and understand the truth behind the creation of incorporated nations, treaties, charters, and all the such that is used by Rome/UN to enslave us all then the "Church", in my opinion, will simply continue to exponentially reflect pop culture.

And pop culture does nothing but make the populace easier to manipulate by deflecting their attention.

That is what got me so riled up about this supposed Christian Concert happening next door to me.

The very same people who have no problem telling me that I am a sinner and God will save me if I just submit to his will are right next door to me partying like rock stars while Japan burns to the ground.

It sickens me to the core of my being to be around such self-righteous hypocrites.
I don't want to turn this into a Jesus bashing contest. We have had enough of that, but JESUS CHRIST, how can these people feel any joy inside of them.

I can understand people who don't spend their time telling other people how to act or how to feel being a completely selfish P.O.S. at this point.
It helps to cope with the insanity of life.
But the people who have been self-appointed to "save" the world are doing a rather poor job, wouldn't you say?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

Yeah it's very effective.

I come from a christian background, and while i can't claim to be a good christian at all, i've seen how it should be, with a God centred family, and there is where you find the difference, between real and not real, in the family.

But you are correct, hypocrisy is rife especially within "christian" communities, more so than most others, because the others aren't always claiming moral superiority. Each to their own i guess, but i think it's self evident that what is needed is precisely "christianity", practiced a little more than preached. Humility, there's a word nobody practices anymore.

But you don't need to be religious to be a better person than they are, and LIVE truth, as opposed to imposing it on others, like many christians, and others. Peace.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Amazingly enough in many ways while Christians talk about how wrong the Church in Rome is, the splits into the sects, subsects etc within the Christian religion, with dozen of competing churches with slightly different doctrines and takes lends itself to that 'superior' better than the next guy attitude.

The whole system seems designed in many ways to not just discredit itself but cause people to judge and judge harshly anyone who is not practicing the religion their way.

It's pretty much become the Burger King of religion, where you can hold the pickles and hold the lettuce because special orders don't upset us.

Yet the truth is they are all basically upset that so many people don't see eye to eye with them, and while they are sure that their interpretation of the Roman Bible is the right one and everyone else is doing it wrong, the fundamental basis of the religion, the Holy Roman Bible is so flawed that you do have to interpret it far afield to make any kind of sense out of it.

Even then it only makes sense to a fraction, hence all the different churches, and different rituals, and the we are better than you attitudes.

As Masqua pointed out earlier in the thread, Rome was well aware of the very similiar turmoil within the Judean community as a result of a near identical system of monotheism and all the accrymony and infighting interpreting it caused.

This end result could not have been a surprise, so clearly this must be what Rome wanted.

edit on 19/3/11 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Burger King of religion

Yes, right there

Just a bit more tolerance, of each other, never mind strange folk.

peace

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Just finished reading this and it was very interesting.

Unfortunately I don't believe there is anything wrong with a one world government. I try to look at the positive side of things and not the negative side. All these things you have written down seem like a divine plan. There is honestly no way to control all the actions you listed in your post so methodically and precisely through out that period of time, it was merely fate. It is through knowledge that people have been able to play a part in this divine plan, seeking the truth and using it to change things, as you are doing right now. I believe destiny is bringing us to a time of peace, happiness, and prosperity. Afterall there has to be a goal for humanity as a whole, and I happen to believe it's to find a state of homeostasis on the planet.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by 0ptw0

Unfortunately I don't believe there is anything wrong with a one world government. I try to look at the positive side of things and not the negative side. All these things you have written down seem like a divine plan.

Perhaps there would be nothing wrong with a one world government, but "who" exactly would you propose should run such a thing? "How" would they govern the world, when by all appearances, individual nations aren't exactly run very well?

It's nice to say that we are "positive", but human nature is what it is, and even if you are polite enough to not mention the wart on your neighbor's face, it's still there. Human nature, warts and all, is what we have.

As far as a "divine" (master) plan, this is something I have heard in various forms many times from religionists over the years. I suppose it would look this way, if you "believed" in a (good) god. You would have to assume that everything, even the seemingly nasty, is ultimately working according to the divine plan, for "good". (Of course, the Christian Bible reminds the faithful of that very thing!)

But the age-old "Problem of Evil" is a real one nonetheless, one that remains mostly "unsolved" to this day, whether we're "positive", or not. If it was me, I might consider THAT old issue of Evil as something of a wart on the divine face.

As for the idea that a seemingly vast "conspiracy" is automatically impossible, as you imply, I would not be so quick to assume such a thing. No, not every detail of our existence could ever be humanly accounted for, but I would suggest that part of human nature is to strive, and expand, etc. In the world of many competing individuals, this takes on obvious forms, such as the accumulation of wealth, and power.

Over a lengthy period, of generations striving, accumulating, and competing, you actually "should" expect to see something like what we see today, namely, massive concentrations of wealth and power. No need to invoke the divine, we can see how this would be merely based on our knowledge of human nature.

Going that step further, we would also expect to "not see" (out in the open) much of what the multi-generational rich and powerful may be up to, since what they're up to could very often be at odds with the interests of the majority. Instead, what would we see? We would observe exactly what we in fact observe, proxy organizations, and puppets, wars that appear to be for this, and are actually for that, etc.

Our mostly feeble attempts to see the true "hidden hand", would naturally meet with failure. After all, the real movers and shakers have intentionally concealed themselves. At least to an extent.

None of this so far should be terribly controversial, even if making that last intuitive leap still seems a stretch for the average person.

Perhaps we should ask ourselves: Could there be, at such a late stage in history, something like a vast conspiracy afoot, one that may have today grown into literally "global" proportions?

Well, whether it is Rome, a rose by some other name, or not, I would submit that we would be foolish to simply dismiss the possibility, based on what we already know about how we humans operate.

JR

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0ptw0

Unfortunately I don't believe there is anything wrong with a one world government.

that's exacly how farm animals thinks, trading liberty for security is in reality the end of your destiny...

"He who would trade liberty for some temporary security, deserves neither liberty nor security." - Benjamin Franklin

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Unfortunately I don't believe there is anything wrong with a one world government. I try to look at the positive side of things and not the negative side. All these things you have written down seem like a divine plan. There is honestly no way to control all the actions you listed in your post so methodically and precisely through out that period of time, it was merely fate. It is through knowledge that people have been able to play a part in this divine plan, seeking the truth and using it to change things, as you are doing right now. I believe destiny is bringing us to a time of peace, happiness, and prosperity. Afterall there has to be a goal for humanity as a whole, and I happen to believe it's to find a state of homeostasis on the planet.

First welcome to ATS, and picking this thread to make your very first and so far only post.

This obviously is a subject that is near and dear to you.

I must confess two things, one; I am not easily governed and tend to ignore all the rules and laws that I feel disadvantage or thwart me from pursuing the kind of life and lifestyle I wish to lead, and that it's absolutely absurd for the individual who operates with freewill in a universe and world of infinite possibilities to have every aspect of their existence and how they should and ought to live governed by another, what you call divine I call slavery.

Two; I have no particular desire to decree or tell others how they must live or to govern them, as this is all simply about dominance for the sake of dominance and convenience and self validation, I do not equate those that wish to govern and decree or make the world uniquely pleasing to them at other's expense divine either, but tyranical.

I govern and discipline myself, as ultimately I am the only one that can, and much of what our divine world is all about when it comes to those that do desire, and attempt to govern others is murder, theft, deciet and other forms of offenses that literally undermine the much more noble principles of do no harm.

Case in point Libya at the moment, already civilians are being killed by governments doing it under the auspicies of 'protecting civilians' from their own government.

So in reality when it comes to governments what we honestly do see is a desire to do anything to govern their way including passing off the same kind of behavior that they decry in another government, killing civilians as bad when that government is doing it, but good when another government does it to rescue those same civilians by killing them to in the attempt to kill that government so that they can make and impose the laws instead.

So what you call divine I call murder.

That incomplete thought you are working on, you really might want to work on it a bit more.

In this years April 25th thread I am going to go into great detail on the conceptualized process you imagine is divine and explain it in a way that it has rarely been explained before.

Stay tuned.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

In this years April 25th thread I am going to go into great detail on the conceptualized process you imagine is divine and explain it in a way that it has rarely been explained before.

Stay tuned.

You can count on me, i'll be around to fight on your side my friend. Your devotion for exposing TPTB (Rome) is honorable. the time and energy you dedicate to this cause is remarkable.

Your research results are an imense contribution to the conspiracy community and for once, i think we really have a chance to change our destiny..!

Thank you

edit on 20-3-2011 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

There will be one, one day, actually two, the first OWG will be done away with, and replaced.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Are lead tablets discovered in a remote cave in Jordan the secret writings about the last years of Jesus?

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Artefacts discovered in a remote cave in Jordan could hold a contemporary account of the last years of Jesus.

The find of scrolls and 70 lead codices - tiny credit-card-sized volumes containing ancient Hebrew script talking of the Messiah and the Resurrection - has excited biblical scholars.

Much of the writing is in code, but experts have deciphered images, symbols and a few words and the texts could be 2,000 years old.

Many of the codices are sealed which suggests that they could be secret writings referred to in the apocryphal Book of Ezra - an appendage to some versions of the Bible.

Texts have been written on little sheets of lead bound together with wire.

The treasure trove was found five years ago by an Israeli Bedouin and may have been around since the 1st century, around the time of Jesus's crucifixion and Resurrection.

Two samples were sent to a laboratory in England where they were examined by Peter Northover, head of the materials science-based archaeology group.

The verdict was inconclusive without more tests, but he said the composition was 'consistent with a range of ancient lead.'

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
www.margaretbarker.com...

she has several you tubes

Conversation with Margaret Barker

Who is the daughter of Zion, was the first temple associated with Mary?

wow

I have suspected this all along.
edit on 023131p://bMonday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 023131p://bMonday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

The Vernal Equinox

Always been between March 13-23

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/743acb494c34.jpg[/atsimg]

Ceremonies and Rituals since 3000 BC and maybe even more. Throughout the history of humanity, It’s the oldest and Most important belief system.

Spring is the time of year when many things come back to life, Like a born again ritual after surviving the threats of winter, What does not kill you, makes you stronger...!

322 – is the most mysterious number. According to Proto’s researches, it represent ‘’ March 22 ‘’, the date Julius Caesar regained consciousness after the assassination attempt of the ides of march, a festive day dedicated to the Roman God Mars.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/961039573a30.jpg[/atsimg]

Was the assassination scenario, all a well orchestrated plan by Julius Caesar to keep his control over Rome because he suffered from epilepsy so by ruling from the shadow of Seborga it gave him even more power. Julius Caesar, a genius and perhaps history's greatest military tactician who has been warned by informations given to him about his assassination on the Ides of March, decided to dismiss his bodyguards and walk blindly at the senate.. it seems to me illogical and impossible, it look more to me like a ritual. I really think ProtoplasmicTraveler's researches on ROME and Julius Caesar are right in the bullseye !

For thousands of years, the world worshiped God at the March Equinox but Rome change it And make the ordinary populace worship God on December 25. Did Rome created a ceremony in honor of the father of the Empire... Maybe Jesus Christ ( JC ) symbolic image, is to secretly make The world worship Julius Caesar ( JC ) ...?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5723a8bad35f.jpg[/atsimg]

322 – is also the emblem of The Skull & Bones secret society, once known as The Brotherhood of Death. Described as the most secretive organization in the world. Its ceremonial rites which utilize the coffin ritual to simulate rebirth, after the adept regained consciousness.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e2344ccfc732.jpg[/atsimg]

322 – is also the date of the inauguration of the Georgia Guidestones, a 20 feet tale granite monument made from six granite slabs weighing more than 240,000 pounds in Elbert County, Georgia, USA. engraved on it a message consisting of a set of ten guidelines or principles. The darkest message is: ''Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 '' because it means 80% of the world population will have to be sacrificed…

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c3884d3c3f09.jpg[/atsimg]

Under a stone tablet, a time capsule was buried but its content is secret. Another Time capsule was also buried at the Denver International Airport at its inauguration, at the vernal equinox period of 1994. Is the DIA, exposed statue ANUBIS, the Egyptian god of Death a message related to Georgia Guidestones rule #1 and is the Permanent blue horse of the apocalypse, illuminate with yellow lights, look as a Pale Horse to symbolise the Population Reduction Project.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fccad2ed0919.jpg[/atsimg]

Georgia Guidestones was donated by a person under the pseudonym R.C. Christian is ‘’ R and C ‘’ Standing for ‘’ ROME and CAESAR ‘’ maybe only those, who would dare to one day open the time capsule will know…

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/df2a4cd599f9.jpg[/atsimg]

But One thing is for sure…

The Vernal Equinox is very important for ROME !

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ca999ffe465d.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 22-3-2011 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Hi Proto,

I can't believe I just found this thread of yours, WOW! Thanks for the effort, it's all very interesting. I have a question for you if you don't mind: In your article you mentioned that christ was a figure in Britannia and that pagan or gnostic view of christ was stolen or co-opted for use in the church eventually...am I getting that about right?

Anyway my question is what your source(s) are for this bit. I have just finished "Not in His Image" by John Lash. His theory was that it was the Hebrew Zadikkite cult formed to oppose Rome and was later co-opted by the empire to drive more conversion and conquest. The war scroll of the DSS would describe that Zaddiks and their worldview quite well. I would like to understand where you are coming from re the Britannia - christ connection.

This is a fascinating subject and I hope if we can finally understand the depth of the deception we have been operating under, we can overcome it and blaze a new trail.

Thanks again for your work, much appreciated

edit on 22-3-2011 by Pilot because: punctuation

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

I have heard reference to Lash's works on the Zaddikite Cult and think if memory serves correct that someone posted some information to this thread a while back too regarding them.

Part of what I am basing my own opinion on is the rutheless extermination of the Druids by the Romans and the large number of Slaves imported into Rome from Britania. With other circumstantial evidence being Caesar's visits to Britania and the special role that the English Monarchs have played in furthering the conquest of the world, and Rome's own penchant for mis-direction, I suspect that the Christ sect likely orginated in England and has nothing to do with the Middle East, the Babylonian Mystery Religion or Judaism as it developed revolving around Babylon and Egypt as principle elements.

There is not much evidence for this and that could be because I am either wrong, or because it's been carefully eliminated, collected and supressed as part of the construct of the religion.

One thing is certain Henry VIII had to have some leverage in the English split with the Roman Catholic Church and while he did not challenge the basic premise and constructs of the religion he certainly managed to thwart it's very lethal military and political arm, in what would have had to have been a negotiated settlement with Rome and the Pope which would have had to have some form of leverage to make not forcing Henry back into the Roman fold attractive and pragmatic.

Rome certainly could have mustered the troops and the money, so it was much more likely the fear of some release of information that could much more greatly undermine Rome's position.

I suspect early Christian symbolry existed and likely still exists on the Britanic Isle that pre-dates any references to Christ in the Middle East or Rome proper.

While England would go it's own way religiously it remained very much a part of the Holy Roman Empire and an integral part of it to the organization disolved on paper.

England plays some special role in this grand plan and I suspect it is because the Christ Sect originated on the isle.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pilot
Hi Proto,

Anyway my question is what your source(s) are for this bit. I have just finished "Not in His Image" by John Lash. His theory was that it was the Hebrew Zadikkite cult formed to oppose Rome and was later co-opted by the empire to drive more conversion and conquest. The war scroll of the DSS would describe that Zaddiks and their worldview quite well. I would like to understand where you are coming from re the Britannia - christ connection.

I read Not In His Image: Gnostic Vision, Sacred Ecology, and the Future of Belief a few months ago, it took me a while to get through it, an amazing book and has added much to my Gnostic research. Have you checked out John Lamb Lash's web site, if not there is a treasure trove of information and writings. My research is on the Archons and Gnostic Cosmology which as you know talks about what the word christ means and where it comes from.

Metahistory

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mick1423

Here is another big, really big 3/22 date:

March 22, 2011 Proto's first grandchild born this day.

Nature loves it's little surprises!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Congratulations!

Interesting theory about the Henry VIII. I'll need to go to school on that one.

I think you'd really like Lash's book. The best critique of the core dogma of Christianity I've ever come across. That's one reason why I was so excited when I saw this thread. All roads lead to Rome is implicit in his work too!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

It's definately something (Lash's work) that I look forward to reading when time permits. Aquarius1 is a big fan of his work. That's a pretty strong endorsement as well as your own.

It's a peculiar situation because I operate under the belief, that a lot of information has been withheld from us and that it's a very small group of people in the circle that's in the know.

So it makes researching some things problematic to say the least, in that if you want sources, they are the large majority of the time going to be sources Rome has cultivated or left like so many bread crumbs on a Hanzel and Gretll like trail to their fairy tale.

Since they have by and large gotten to edit history to support the present matrix, it does involve a lot of guess work as to what really did happen and why.

I do firmly believe there are references written in stone, if you can get to the stones, and have the Rosetta Key to understanding what's written. Once again even there the translation is usually provided to us by those who have a vested interest in maintaining the status quo.

When it comes to some elements of the ancient past I am not sure if we will ever discover the entire truth and exactly what happened.

It's a quest though that I don't imagine people will ever quite give up on.

Thanks so much for the congradulations. It was quite a surprise, the child wasn't due for a few more weeks.

Oh to be young again.

top topics

<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join