It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 189
<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by mick1423

If TPTB use the internet, to Start World War III

Let's use it too, to stop them and prevent WW3

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/12c9356cebef.jpg[/atsimg]

I think it is up to us now my friends...

edit on 9-3-2011 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

another great post !

I'm learning more and more by the day here!

however, before you get attacked or become a target for assassination by TPTB ...

I must point out one key error!

These plans for a one world government have been around for a very very long time. TPTB think in terms of Dynasties and Generations. The Sheeple think in terms of next weekend, Saturday Night Football, a sixpack of beer and a bucket of chicken....

it's MONDAY Night Football !!!!

BUT, I think we can let this one go THIS Time!

Monday Night Football has been a sports money funnel for (I think) around 40 Years or thereabouts!

Definitely a "Bread and Circus" in all Roman traditions!

Thanks again for all your insatiable research!

and I think the U.N. is for sure a "seat holder" on TPTB board!

edit on 9-3-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mick1423

Originally posted by xuenchen
and today

The origin of the NYSE...

Agenda21 connections?

Well maybe...NYSE birth was 1792 and in 1992 the UN created Agenda 21. It look like the United Nation created Agenda 21 on the 200th anniversary of the NYSE...

what a coincidence!

I never would have thunk it!

there's Always a connection somewhere!

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
March 10, 1831

Honneur et Fidélité...

On this day in 1831, Louis Philippe, King of the French, created the French Foreign Legion by royal ordinance. The Legion has served in nearly every conflict entered into by France since.

en.wikipedia.org...

a true example of a modern day Roman Legion!

Created to fight "outside mainland France, the Foreign Legion was stationed in Algeria, where it took part of the pacification and development of the colony, by notably drying the marshes in the region of Algiers.

In late 1831, the first Legionnaires landed in Algeria, the country that would be the Legion's homeland for 130 years and shape its character.

what were the French "interests" in Algeria in those days?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Extant Taxon

A sad and solemn day to be sure, all these centuries later, the sting of the betrayal still seems so fresh!

Anyone but Brutus, anyone but Brutus...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Today is a great day to contemplate who are friends and who are enemies or....

In the case of Brutus, who are "frenemies".

Et tu Brute?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
The Ides of March is without a doubt, very important for TPTB but i don't think they planned any chaotic events for this year, specific date, like many think. So calm down, the poles are not gonna shift...

But i am sure TPTB planned for Today and for the next 7 days until March 22, '' which symbolized the resurrection of Gaius Julius Caesar..! 322 '' many secret underground ceremonies and rituals...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bec0ce60287e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mick1423

Actually I was seriously considering doing a big Pole Shift Thread today but basing it on pictures of clothed erotic dancers shifting to and from their dance poles!

Sadly I had to much work to do today, but I think it would have been hysterical getting the guys of ATS to go out and take pictures of the pole shifts occuring in their own towns.

That's one way to make prophecy come true.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

LOL ! it's really funny to see how many beleive in prophecies, no wonder why TPTB can succeed to control the world's population. Rome once said:'' Bread and Circuses would be the most effective way to rise to power. ''

Ladies and Gentlemen, TPTB is sorry to announce that tonight poles shift Spectacle is canceled but stay tuned for our '' End of the World '' special which will soon begin...

edit on 15-3-2011 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

HAHAHAHA!!!!!

That would have seriously been classic Proto. I am not sure how long the mods would have let it stay up in ATS, but it would have been a classic for sure.

I will say that I am very interested to see how the next seven days play out, given the current events going on in Japan.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

BEWARE THE IDES OF MARCH

On March 15, 44 BC, Calpurnia, wife of Julius Caesar, tossed and moaned in her sleep while her husband looked on. Abruptly, she bolted upright in bed, awake, but screaming and weeping from a nightmare in which her husband was stabbed and spurting blood. Suddenly, the doors and window shutters banged open, flooding the bedroom with moonlight. That same night, a little bird had flown into the Forum, pursued by wild birds, who tore it apart in the hall. Calpurnia begged Caesar not to go to the Senate, though he had been specially summoned with a promise that he would be crowned king that day. Calpurnia's distress was so out of character that the dictator stayed home until late in the day, when his good friend Brutus arrived to fetch him. Brutus ridiculed the dream and divination, mocking Caesar and telling him that the Senate had been waiting all day for his arrival. Together, they left for the Forum. Upon Caesar's arrival at the Senate, the sixty senators stood in respect, and then one man approached Caesar. He grabbed Caesar by the shoulders and plunged a knife in his neck. The assembly then rushed at him, unsheathing their daggers. Caesar was stabbed twenty-three times and was left dead. For the next seven nights, a comet streaked through the heavens.

Reprinted with permission from Weiser Books, "Almanac of the Infamous, the Incredible, and the Ignored" by Juanita Rose Violini.
www.redwheelweiser.com

Very graphic description of what happened on March 15, 44 BC, all these years later it looks like there will not be a repeat of these events.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
My mentioning the Idea of March was merely due to the date being relevant to the OP. I saw the story and thought to put it here.
Other than that..

By the way, is anyone aware that Caesar was apparently stabbed 23 times when he was set upon on and killed?
Here evoking the holy Discordian name of RAW.

inb4Illuminatioccultsymbolism...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Extant Taxon
My mentioning the Idea of March was merely due to the date being relevant to the OP. I saw the story and thought to put it here.
Other than that..

By the way, is anyone aware that Caesar was apparently stabbed 23 times when he was set upon on and killed?
Here evoking the holy Discordian name of RAW.

inb4Illuminatioccultsymbolism...

ALL HAIL ERIS!!!
ALL HAIL DISCORDIA!!!

signed-
Pope Ajaxmithcleenherselph
(a genuine and authorized Pope)

Edit to add:

Robert Anton Wilson (RIP) on the number 23 enigma
edit on 3/15/2011 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Extant Taxon

Sorry for double posting your link!!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

lulz.

Hereby also evoking the High Priest of the CotSB:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9c5ccbb3b29f.png[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Another date to remember for Rome:

March 16, 37 (yes, the year 37)
Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus

On this day in 37, following the death of his uncle Tiberius, Caligula became emperor of Rome. His reign would be marked by much opulence, cruelty and perversity, ending ultimately with his assassination.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
So as we sit today....

The world is seemingly coming apart at the seems, literally.

Japan is facing the worst case scenario that could possibly be imagined.

New Orleans is still in shambles.

Haiti is, and I can not believe for the life of me that I am stating this...
Actually in a worse position than it was 5 years ago when everyone there was starving.

Africa, as in the entire freaking continent, is basically in a state of civil war... Whatever in the hell that means.
How war can ever be called civil is totally beyond me.
And now this...

As many of you know by now, I live in downtown ATL on the top floor of an apartment high rise that sits next door to a concert venue.
If any of you have ever been to shows where people like to hang out in the "lot" then you know what I am subjected to daily (Phish, Widespread Panic, Grateful Dead... Hey I love 'em, but I loved 'em when I was in my 20's)

As I was leisurely walking home about ten minutes ago, I noticed a large crowd of tattooed wookie looking people that could pass for anyone in the greater pacific northwest area. (think Portland, San Fran)
The ticket window had a sold out sign and the line was extremely long.
So I naturally wanted to know who was playing. Especially since Mike Gordon, the bassist from Phish, is playing a solo show there tomorrow night.

Guess who it was?
To be honest with you... I don't even remember, because it was a "Christian" rock concert (kind of like civil war, ya know).
It was some guy that goes by three names. (Only serial killers and christian rockers use their full three names. How convenient)

The reason that I bring this up is the same reason that I brought this up earlier in the thread.
Christianity has been fully subverted by the Roman Catholic Church.
The Church, as it is now called since Catholics and Protestants are all buddy/buddy, is just an extension of the "alternative" movement that was created in the 90's.

I wanted to throw this experience into the thread.
It seemed appropriate since the Protestant Christian Church was created as a backlash against the inquisition of the Roman Catholic Church, or Rome, as it is otherwise known.

edit on 3/18/2011 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join