It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 188
<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
My search functions are limited at the moment but if you check Alex Jones and his latest interview with Lindsay something or other he said oil would go to 200 a barrell and the US dollar would end in 2012 ...peace

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

My search functions are limited at the moment but if you check Alex Jones and his latest interview with Lindsay something or other he said oil would go to 200 a barrell and the US dollar would end in 2012 ...peace

Neutral comment, do not take it wrong:
Alex Jones should always be taken with a large grain of salt. Although I may read some of the info at "prisonplanet" I never ever use it as a link, because Jones has a "reputations" I will use him as a jumping off point for my own research.

"oil would go to 200 a barrel:"

This would not surprise me given the more than doubling of the US money supply since 2008 and plans for more "quantitative easing"=>"printing MORE US dollars.

Did Bernanke Just Admit That QE3 Is Coming?

We just got done listening to Ben Bernanke's speech and Q&A at the National Press Club....

he was asked how he'll decide whether more QE is needed after QE2 runs out.

His answer: The Fed will decide the same way it always does, by looking at various economic metrics (employment, the output gap, etc.) and decide whether the Fed needs to be more or less accommodative.

Put it together. QE2 is due to run out this summer. Unless you think we're creating so many jobs in a few months....

2/11/2011: the only [Federal Reserve] governor to question the expansion of record monetary stimulus [QE1] in November, resigned..

Crude Oil to surpass $150 per barrel

Crude Oil has turned out to be the hottest commodity these days. Along with gold, crude oil is driving up commodity prices these days. Legendary commodities investor Jim Rogers feels that crude oil price will surpass $150 per barrel thanks to the depleting reserves of oil around the world...

He said that the price of oil could surge above $200 a barrel, more than doubling from present levels.

The current Brent crude price is around $97 but as concerns on reserves of oil running out heighten, Rogers believes we will see another dramatic rise in price...

Rogers argued that massive money printing will make investors put some of their money in the stock market, but that more money will go into commodities. Whenever paper money is debased, people will want to own real assets...

This is time when you should own real assets, not stock and bonds,” Rogers said.

Jim Rogers is co-founder of George Soros' Quantum Fund.

Here is another opinion:

...The price of oil “ought” to depend on three things (1) supply (2) demand (3) the extent to which the market is manipulated (bubbles).

Short-term, supply is not very elastic, neither is demand. But one thing no-one can dispute is that from time-to-time the market is subject to manipulation by both buyers and sellers.

That’s what H.H. Prince Turki Al Faisal Al Saud was talking about the other day when he declared that Saudi Arabia is committed to playing its part in facilitating recovery of the World Economy, by making sure that oil is sold at a “Fair Price”....

Bubbles

What happens when markets are manipulated upwards (by whatever means), is that you can get a “bubble” which is where the price ends up a lot more than the “fundamental”. The next thing that happens is that there are “mal-investments” that only make sense at “bubble prices”.

Then the bubble pops, and since bubbles are zero-sum, the next thing that has to happen is that prices have to stay much lower than the “fundamental” until all of the mal-investments are washed clean (i.e. the foolish mal-investors lose their shirts, or if they are smart, they get foolish taxpayers to loose theirs instead).... [long analysis but well worth reading follows]

[last comment]
Interestingly the price of gold, which traditionally is a good marker for the price of oil (and vice versa), at $1,300, is signalling $138 oil...

By Andrew Butter: Twenty years doing market analysis and valuations for investors in the Middle East, USA, and Europe; currently writing a book about BubbleOmics.
www.marketoracle.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet
reply to post by mick1423

And don't worry, being a little anxious is better than waking up a morning into a chaos world, with out understanding what is happening. You'll get use to it and it will not affect you anymore and at least you will be awared and ready...

I have been awake (but ignorant) for a long long time. Since the Kent State Riots in 1970 to be exact.

This is the WIKI entry on the Kent State Riots

There was a significant national response to the shootings: hundreds of universities, colleges, and high schools closed throughout the United States due to a student strike of four million[8] students, and the event further affected the public opinion—at an already socially contentious time—over the role of the United States in the Vietnam War.[9]

I do not know about other schools but the riot at my Big Ten School had national coverage with lots of film footage of the students rioting. My Mom, who lived over a thousand miles away called me in absolute panic.

Just one tiny little problem:

THERE WAS NO RIOT!!!!

The mass media lied big time. It was not a reported rumor it was a KNOWINGLY told LIE! You do not get film footage of a rumor. You do not show it in the six o'clock news without at least checking with the University.

Oh and the ACTUAL cause of the Kent State riot according to my boy friend who was THERE at the Riot-

The town refused to allow students to vote. Many students were adults who had served in Vietnam and were going to school on the GI bill, some were married with kids and wives. The LIVED in that TOWN,but if you were registered as a student you were denied the right to vote!

Never see THAT mentioned in any of the "history" now do you. It is ALWAYS "at Kent State University protesting the American invasion of Cambodia..." and never one single word mentioned about the disenfranchisement of the Vietnam Vets.

EDIT:

Think about WHY there was a nation wide cover-up.

Can you imagine what would have happened if the truth came out that those students were shot over the City of Kent denying Vietnam Vets the RIGHT to vote?? Both Republicans and Democrats would have united AGAINST the government. Instead by telling the lie, "the students were rioting over the war" It DIVIDED the country instead of UNITING IT!
edit on 25-2-2011 by crimvelvet because: (no reason given)

I was in high school that year 1970 -- we had a one day student strike ..... 4000 students and some teachers unanimous (Chicago area).

The faculty "let it go", as most supported the efforts!!

No police or National Guard were there either!

Most people were on to the Vietnam thing by then too. The returning soldiers, sailors and airmen were "talking" -- and talking loud!

and guess what -- we had no cell phones, no email, no internet and most TV's were still black & white. Most cars had an AM radio and all used Leaded gas!

The student protests were organized by mass phone calls, word of mouth in the hangouts, and by paper fliers passed out a day ahead of any actions! Kids who were "in the dark" always found out "on the fly". The "organizers" were usually older kids already in college.

Kids in those days were coming off all the 1960's assassinations, riots and war protests AND war casualties of friends and family! ... a lot of us were "in the know" and were on to all the media and politician's tricks, and all the boys were under the Military draft gun! Not much got by us.

[color=Tan]By the way, has anybody done any research about how much oil the U.S. buys from Canada? I think we buy most of the oil from there. They easily could "pump" the difference -- but that would keep the price down too wouldn't it?

edit on 25-2-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

...Kids in those days were coming off all the 1960's assassinations, riots and war protests AND war casualties of friends and family! ... a lot of us were "in the know" and were on to all the media and politician's tricks, and all the boys were under the Military draft gun! Not much got by us....

There is no question there were riots. So WHY the heck did they show my very nerdy University rioting when it never did???

Why was the disenfranchisement of Vietnam Vet by the City of Kent, never ever mentioned???

I am not questioning the student riots over Vietnam, I am questioning the outright lies by the Journalists who are SUPPOSED to help us keep the politicians honest.

Oh that is right they are OWNED by the Banksters, SORRY.... As I said that day in 1970 when I caught the National 6:00 pm News telling a flat out lie is the day I awoke to the fact the USA had a big problem.

U.S. Congressional Record February 9, 1917: J.P. Morgan interests bought 25 of America's leading newspapers, and inserted their own editors, in order to control the media. www.mindfully.org...

JP Morgan: Our next big media player? (April 13, 2010) JP Morgan controls 54 U.S. daily newspapers,and owns 31 television stations. www.newsandtech.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

...Kids in those days were coming off all the 1960's assassinations, riots and war protests AND war casualties of friends and family! ... a lot of us were "in the know" and were on to all the media and politician's tricks, and all the boys were under the Military draft gun! Not much got by us....

There is no question there were riots. So WHY the heck did they show my very nerdy University rioting when it never did???

Why was the disenfranchisement of Vietnam Vet by the City of Kent, never ever mentioned???

I am not questioning the student riots over Vietnam, I am questioning the outright lies by the Journalists who are SUPPOSED to help us keep the politicians honest.

Oh that is right they are OWNED by the Banksters, SORRY.... As I said that day in 1970 when I caught the National 6:00 pm News telling a flat out lie is the day I awoke to the fact the USA had a big problem.

U.S. Congressional Record February 9, 1917: J.P. Morgan interests bought 25 of America's leading newspapers, and inserted their own editors, in order to control the media. www.mindfully.org...

JP Morgan: Our next big media player? (April 13, 2010) JP Morgan controls 54 U.S. daily newspapers,and owns 31 television stations. www.newsandtech.com...

The media back then was just as bad as today!

The TV news and newspapers were swaying the public opinions just like today!

In 1970, Nixon was in His 2nd year -- they were moving the public back to a conservative view.

"protesters" had to be neutralized in order to get the people back into the 1950's thinking.

The "war" was moving into a "wind-it-down" direction.

The banks had to set up the low-inflation trends to allow the higher interest rate bonds to sell and pay the war debts.

1970 wasn't much different than today!

only the names and ways of communication are different.

the methods are the same.

MOST "journalists" are sock puppets and are "the scribes" of the politicians, the "politicians" are sock puppets and are "the scribes" of TPTB ... now and then.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Speaking of protests, I have a new thread up with a pretty lengthy opening piece discussing what I feel is going on with how the Internet is being manipulated to help foster and ferment them, and what I see as an escalation in the guerilla information wars designed to eventually kick off the shooting wars of World War III.

I am hoping it will turn into a serious discussion about what's going on right now.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Those who want to give it a read and comment I would really enjoy hearing from.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Wow, just read this thread. Jesus... everything makes 100% logical sense.

This thread is the BEST explanation of why the world is the way it is today.

Thank you for enlightening me.

You need a better title though, something that resonates to everyone who may come across it.

The title of "All Roads Lead To Rome" might make people think that this thread is about a time in history that has past and has no relevance today.

You need to change the title to "Why the world is the way it is today".

How in the world did you manage to sift through history and figure out what was right, what was wrong, or what was nothing more than subterfuge and disinformation?

edit on 27-2-2011 by Sabier because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Interesting facts about WHO owns the media .....

I would also think that the very first newscast on radio was manipulated to fit the agenda of the time as well as the very first TV newscast!

edit on 28-2-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I found this interesting article from Henry Makow Ph.D. about the middle east crisis and WW3

Egypt: Setting the Stage for WWIII?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e41271b624b5.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ebad9942432f.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7812a15600b4.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Bingo!

Jackpot!

Winner!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Nice!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Still going up...

GOLD______ $1433.00
crude OIL___ $100.11

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Proto said TPTB have a secret agenda for the 21st century ( a NWO) but it never been clearly defined. if indeed, Rome (TPTB) control all powerful countries ( G-20 ) and strategic organisations like Zionism, CFR, bilderberg, Committee of 300, the Club of Rome and the United Nation, here is the Trojan Horse for the famous secret agenda of the 21st century...

it's called...

Agenda 21

( oh and by the way...the Crude Oil is $105.10 )

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e2e442e010af.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
and today

another great Roman institution was "re-created" !

On March 8, 1817, the organization drafted a constitution and renamed itself the "New York Stock & Exchange Board." Anthony Stockholm was elected the Exchange's first president.

The origin of the NYSE can be traced to May 17, 1792, when the Buttonwood Agreement was signed by 24 stock brokers outside of 68 Wall Street in New York under a buttonwood tree on Wall Street.

en.wikipedia.org...

Rothschilds' connections?

Agenda21 connections?

edit on 8-3-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
AND, today a "new" Bible is being distributed with some changes!

The New American Bible Revised Edition (NABRE) released on Ash Wednesday provides Catholics with a new translation of Scripture that is more faithful to the original texts than previous versions. But will they embrace the idiomatic English and fresh but unfamiliar renderings of many of the Bible’s most famous passages?

www.ncregister.com...

The revisions more accurately reflect translations of ancient Hebrew and Greek versions of the Old Testament and the constant evolution of modern-day language, Sperry said.

For example, the word "holocaust," which for most people refers to the World War II genocide of Jews, was changed to "burned offerings," which clarifies the original, positive idea of making offerings to God.

"Booty," which has come to have a sexual connotation, was changed to "spoils of war," and "cereal," which many think of as breakfast food, became "grain" to reference loads of wheat.

today.msnbc.msn.com...

The most controversial part of the new NIV is its removal of some of the gender-neutral language that publishers inserted in a version that was half-released in 2005, but then quashed because of criticism by conservatives. The new version, for example, replaces in Genesis God's call to make "human beings in our image" with "mankind."

www.washingtonpost.com...

T-I-M-I-N-G? ... with all the turmoil going on?

edit on 9-3-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I found this interesting article from Henry Makow Ph.D. about the middle east crisis and WW3

You might want to read my thread for the American part of the "set-up" Napolitano sets stage for False Flag Terrorist Attack and Proto's other Thread Is the Internet Being Used (right now) to Start World War III?

With what is said by Makow, you can see how the next World War is being orchestrated.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

AHHhhh yes, Agenda 21

More info on that wee beastie.

Please note the DATES are 1969, 1970, 1972 and 1973. I do not think that is coincidence. After all why the heck does Shell Oil need to hire a guy in 1970 for scenario planning, strategy??? ESPECIALLY "Sustainable Development’s Global Scenarios"

We start the trail with a Climategate e-mail on Global Governance & Sustainable Development (B1)

Here is more on the (B1) scenario IPCC Emissions Scenarios

Here is who Ged Davis is (Shell Oil executive with IPCC connection)

InterAcademy Council
Annex A. Study Panel Biographies

Ged DAVIS has a background in economics and engineering from London and Stanford universities. He joined the Royal Dutch/Shell in 1972 and stayed with that company for 30 years. During his time at Shell, he held positions predominantly in scenario planning, strategy and finance, including Head of Planning (Europe), Head of Energy (Group Planning), Head of Group Investor Relations, Head of Scenario Processes and Applications, Head of the Socio-Politics and Technology Team (Group Planning), and lastly as the company’s Vice-President for Global Business Environment and Head of the Scenarios Team. For the last three years, he has been Managing Director of the World Economic Forum, responsible for global research, scenario projects, and the design of the annual Forum meeting at Davos. During the late 1990s, he served as Director of the World Business Council for Sustainable Development’s Global Scenarios and as Facilitator and Lead Author of the IPCC’s Emission Scenarios. Currently, he is Co-President of the Global Energy Assessment with the International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis (IIASA); a Director of Low Carbon Accelerator Limited; a Governor of the International Development Research Centre in Ottawa; and a Member of the INDEX Design Awards Jury.

Sustainable Development => Agenda 21 Noted this is talking about Scenario B1

* Sustainable Development ==============================

B1
13th session of the United Nations Commission on Sustainable Development
(Source: Earth Negotiations Bulletin, Vol. 5 No. 218, 11 Apr 05)

The thirteenth session of the United Nations Commission on Sustainable Development (CSD-13) takes place from 11-22 April 2005, at UN headquarters in New York. CSD-13 is the second session to be held since the new multi-year programme of work was adopted at CSD-11 in 2003. The new work programme restructured CSD's work on the basis of two-year "Implementation Cycles." Each Implementation Cycle is comprised of a Review Year and a Policy Year, and focuses on a thematic cluster of issues. Building on the outcomes of CSD-12 (which was the Review Year of the first cycle), CSD-13 will focus on policies and options to expedite implementation of commitments in the areas of water, sanitation and human settlements, as contained in Agenda 21, the Programme for the Further Implementation of Agenda 21, the Johannesburg Plan of Implementation and the Millennium Declaration. Various cross-cutting issues will also be addressed. "

Here is the context and history:

Agenda 21 started in 1969:

In 1969, Rockefeller Official Said US Would Be De-industrialized

On March 20, 1969, Dr. Richard Day, the National Medical Director of the Rockefeller-sponsored "Planned Parenthood" told a meeting that American industry will be sabotaged and shown to be unreliable and uncompetitive.

In view of the recent bankruptcy of General Motors, his remarks are especially pertinent.

"The stated plan was that different parts of the world would be assigned different roles of industry and commerce in a unified global system. The continued preeminence of the United States and the relative independence and self-sufficiency of the United States would have to be changed... in order to create a new structure, you first have to tear down the old, and American industry was one example of that."

"Each part of the world will have a specialty and thus become inter-dependent, he said. The US will remain a center for agriculture, high tech, communications, and education but heavy industry would be "transported out."

These remarks to the Pittsburgh Pediatric Society were reported by Dr. Lawrence Dunegan, a Pittsburgh pediatrician who died in Jan. 2004. The speech described "A New World System" already in place which would permanently transform the world. Dr. Day, who died in 1989 (see obit below), wanted the 80 or so physicians present to be prepared.

Dunegan recalls: "The idea was, you could get a little bit disgusted with your Ford, GM, or Chrysler product -or whatever- because little things like window handles would fall off more, and plastic parts would break which, had they been made of metal, would hold up. Your patriotism about buying American would soon give way to practicality that if you bought Japanese, German, or imported that it would last longer and you would be better off. Patriotism would go down the drain then."... www.savethemales.ca...

In Maurice Strong's 1972 First Earth Summit speech, Strong warned urgently about Global Warming, Pollution and Over Population

Obama's Chief Science Adviser is John Holden.'In their 1973 book “Human Ecology: Problems and Solutions,” Holdren and co-authors Paul and Anne Ehrlich wrote:

“A massive campaign [read global warming] must be launched to restore a high-quality environment in North America and to de-develop the United States. De-devolopment means bringing our economic system (especially patterns of consumption) into line with the realities of ecology and the global resource situation. Resources and energy must be diverted from frivolous and wasteful uses in overdeveloped countries to filling the genuine needs of underdeveloped countries."

“The need for de-development presents our economists with a major challenge,” they wrote. “They must design a stable, low-consumption economy in which there is a much more equitable distribution of wealth than the present one. Redistribution of wealth both within and among nations is absolutely essential, if a decent life is to be provided for every human being.”"

The de-development plan is UN Division for Sustainable Development - full text of Agenda 21

Note the USA has gone from 24% of the labor force engaged in manufacturing to less than 9% and now the top employers are the US Federal Government (17%) Kelly office temps, Wallmart and McDonalds. jobs.lovetoknow.com...

UN REFORM - Restructuring for Global Governance

Our Global Neighborhood - Report of the Commission on Global Governance: a summary analysis

a lot of research and links about Agenda 21 in the USA

the US and EU sign law harmonization agreement

edit on 9-3-2011 by crimvelvet because: finish sentence

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
and today

The origin of the NYSE...

Agenda21 connections?

Well maybe...NYSE birth was 1792 and in 1992 the UN created Agenda 21. It look like the United Nation created Agenda 21 on the 200th anniversary of the NYSE...

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

Tks for the links my friend, i'll check this out for sure.

If the internet is used to start WW3, well we should use the internet to stop it, before they find a way to silence us ...

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Do not over look the UN Bio-Diversity Treaty:

Congressional Record S13790, Friday, September 30, 1994. OPPOSING CONSIDERATION OF THE CONVENTION ON BIO-DIVERSITY

DIGGING DEEPER!

First does the MSM have ulterior motives. - -YES!

The Federal Reserve Act was signed into law by a Democrat on 1913. In 1917

U.S. Congressman Oscar Calloway, stated in 1917:
"In March, 1915, the J.P. Morgan interests, the steel, shipbuilding, and powder interests, and their subsidiary organizations, got together 12 men high up in the newspaper world and employed them to select the most influential newspapers in the United States, and a sufficient number of them, to control generally the policy of the daily press….They found it was only necessary to purchase the control of 25 of the greatest papers.
An agreement was reached; the policy of the papers was bought, to be paid for by the month; an editor was furnished for each paper, to properly supervise and edit information regarding the questions of preparedness, militarism, financial policies, and other things of national and international nature, considered vital to the interests of the purchasers." sovereignty.net...

Cecil Rhodes, one of the wealthiest men in the world, left Leopold de Rothschild (1845-1917) to administered his estate after his death in 1902 and set up the Rhodes Scholarship
Leo was the youngest son of of Nathan Mayer Rothschild.

Before Tony Blair became British Prime Minister in May 1997, he was Chairman of the Fabian Society...

...the Rhodes Scholarship Program at Oxford to indoctrinate promising young graduates for the purpose, and also establish a secret society for leading business and banking leaders around the world who would work for the City to bring in their Socialist world government.

Rothschild appointed Lord Alfred Milner to implement the plan.

At first the society was called Milner's Kindergarten, then in 1909 it came to be called The RoundTable.

It was to work closely with the London School of Economics founded in 1894 by Fabian Socialist leader Sidney Webb (Lord Passfield).

Today former Rhodes Scholars (such as Bill Clinton), Fabian Business RoundTable members, and graduates from the London School of Economics (the primary Fabian Socialist training school in the world) dominate the global banking, business and political systems in every country...

The British Fabian Society plan to takeover the world by the City of London financial community was first published in a book entitled "All These Things"by a New Zealand author and journalist, A. N. Field....

Centered around City of London ...the Bankers Industrial Development Company, the essence of the document "Freedom and Planning" was (and still is) to gradually "Sovietize" the world based on their "Five Year Plan" inaugurated in Moscow in 1927-28 in the Soviet Union.

Basically the plan involved the subtle transfer of the entire productive capacity of each country throughout the world into a series of great "State-owned" departments, which would then be corporatized", then "privatized" to City of London Corporation International banks and corporations which they control.

Individual property ownership would be severely restricted, with most of the land, sea, fisheries, rivers, lakes, ports, railways, communications, media, roads, electricity, energy, food, water, waste management, housing, farms, commercial property, schools, hospitals, police, social welfare, Inland
Revenue etc. transferred into statutory corporations, companies or land trusts which indirectly would be owned by City of London banks.

The"peasants" would still be allowed to own their own clothes, and small assets like furniture, cars and boats etc., but the main assets of each country would be owned by their multi-national corporations and banks. www.halisa-eu.net...

Carroll Quigley, an influential former history professor at the Foreign Service Schools of Georgetown University. ...Bill Clinton's mentor,..

"There does exist, and has existed for a generation, an international Anglophile network which operates, to some extent in the way the radical Right believes the Communists act. In fact, this network, which we may identify as the Round Table Groups, has no aversion to cooperating with the Communists, or any other groups, and frequently does so. I know of the operation of this network because I have studied it for twenty years, and was permitted for two years, in the early 1960s, to examine its papers and secret records.... [I]n general my chief difference of opinion is that it wishes to remain unknown...."[5]

"At the end of the war of 1914 [World War 1], it became clear that the organization of this [secret] system had to be greatly extended... the task was entrusted to Lionel Curtis who established, in England and each dominion, a front organization to the existing local Round Table Group. This front organization, called the Royal Institute of International Affairs, had as its nucleus in each area the existing submerged Round Table Group. In New York it was known as the Council on Foreign Relations, and was a front for J. P. Morgan and Company.... In fact, the original plans for the Royal Institute of International Affairs and The Council of Foreign Relations were drawn up at Paris [Peace Conference of 1919..

In other words, this conspiracy was international from the start. And, beginning with the British diamond magnate, Cecil Rhodes, it was grounded in enormous wealth -- riches acquired through capitalism, not through the global socialism it envisions for all but the elite. The key players were power-driven bankers, rich corporations, and tax-free foundations that controlled the resources needed to buy the cooperation of publishers, media moguls, educational institutions, and government leaders across the political spectrum.... www.crossroad.to...

President Woodrow Wilson, 1913: "Some of the biggest men in the U. S., in the field of commerce and manufacturing, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it."[1]

President Franklin Roosevelt, 1933: "The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the larger centers has owned the Government ever since the days of Andrew Jackson."

These plans for a one world government have been around for a very very long time. TPTB think in terms of Dynasties and Generations. The Sheeple think in terms of next weekend, Saturday Night Football, a sixpack of beer and a bucket of chicken....

new topics

top topics

<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join