It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 185
<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

You know my friend, it’s easy to speculate, but hard to ascertain just what led to the allegation, since there is no way to find out who made it or who if anyone might have put them up to it.

I have no doubt some of the sites who have plagiarized the opening piece have made some money on it in a round about way by using it to fill and create content.

Yet what they haven’t done is what we all have done, and that’s create a truly quality discussion loaded with tons of follow on research that makes the thread itself so much more powerful and relevant than the opening piece.

That would have been a real tragedy to have lost all that content.

So I am thankful that the site ownership was responsive and responsible in their ultimate handling in the matter, and more thankful still that I was able to calmly work it out with them at a stage and point in time where I truly didn’t know what to think or had prompted the trash binning of the thread.

I take some consolation in that, and some additional consolation in who ever was behind the attack failed.

I remain convinced that a great many things are happening in the world right now, behind the scenes in rarified atmospheres that we just aren’t ever made aware of, the truth of, or their importance, and that one of those is that right here on the Internet a huge propaganda war is raging.

An information war, a war for hearts and minds, a war to manipulate people into doing what they often do so well and with out fail, to shoot themselves in the foot by demanding the very solutions to problems that only lead to the next and worse problem that furthers the Power that Bes agenda and Rome’s.

I think many of us have done a tremendous job and put in stellar efforts in that information war defeated and discredited huge amounts of the propaganda and exposed the circular logic and dogmas that so many people rely on to come to what are largely emotionally based and not intellectually based conclusions.

I know that most of the critics will say, well what you hope to accomplish, one person, a handful of people can’t make a difference or accomplish anything.

I think though in many ways while we might not be accomplishing what we hope to, I think the efforts many of us are making are making it harder for the Powers that Be and their select and empowered factions to accomplish what they want to through the propaganda wars.

Troubling times keep leading more people to seek out sites like ATS and more and more people dissatisfied with the main stream media and the government’s answers are looking here and elsewhere for better ones.

I think if there is a cheap and easy way to silence people who are making that kind of difference then yes they are going to try to do just that.

It’s a war, and a very peculiar one that’s been going on a long time and that’s what the heart of my April 25th thread is going to be about, familiarizing people with that war, why it’s being fought, how it’s being fought, where it’s being fought, and what the goal of it is.

We know that we live in a world where information is power, and giving information to the people can empower them to make better choices, choose better paths, do different things.

That makes the people who will give that information to the masses a real threat to the status quo, and I think it’s just something we all have to accept that goes with the territory.

Two heads are better than One, and Three heads are better than Two and as more and more people put their heads together, to figure all these things out, and how to work smarter, and are doing it here in this thread, that alone makes it something some people will love to see end.

Thanks my friend.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

I suppose so. I don’t believe it was malicious either, perhaps a bit careless or extreme though. I constantly refer back to this thread for information on a whole variety of subjects, so just the thought of possibly losing it is pretty unsettling. Regardless, everything turned out fine and got sorted out promptly so it’s all good.

As Proto mentioned, this serves as a good wake up call to the fact that this goldmine of excellent research and information isn't immortal and can be lost, so it definitely is a good idea to start going through the thread, page by page, and collecting all the valuable posts to compile as a comprehensive, distributable, and easily searchable document detailing every aspect of the ‘All Roads Lead to Rome’ theory.

With so much tension currently in the Middle East, it looks like the march toward a New World Order is gaining speed, and with that will probably come a much more diligent crackdown on dissenting speech, especially when it hits so close to home such as this thread. I wouldn't be surprised to start seeing brand new members coming in here in groups and attempting to derail it.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

It’s a war, and a very peculiar one that’s been going on a long time and that’s what the heart of my April 25th thread is going to be about, familiarizing people with that war, why it’s being fought, how it’s being fought, where it’s being fought, and what the goal of it is.

Proto, I have a few e-mail friends who have been in the heart of one of the propaganda wars for a couple of years. If you wish I can put you in contact with them. They have some eye opening tales to tell.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Epiphron

...With so much tension currently in the Middle East, it looks like the march toward a New World Order is gaining speed, and with that will probably come a much more diligent crackdown on dissenting speech, especially when it hits so close to home such as this thread....

Ain't that the truth. You might be interested in the info in two of my threads.

Napolitano sets stage for False Flag Terrorist Attack was in direct response to a thread by Proto. The Ultimate Conspiracy Theory is one of my Conspiracy Theories for the happenings of the past forty years. I sure as heck hope it is wrong

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Proto, I have a few e-mail friends who have been in the heart of one of the propaganda wars for a couple of years. If you wish I can put you in contact with them. They have some eye opening tales to tell.

Proto is of course very sociable and loves meeting new people and hearing the tales of other's lives.

Consigned and confined as a cyber spirit I very much live vicariously through others!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epiphron

I suppose so. I don’t believe it was malicious either, perhaps a bit careless or extreme though. I constantly refer back to this thread for information on a whole variety of subjects, so just the thought of possibly losing it is pretty unsettling. Regardless, everything turned out fine and got sorted out promptly so it’s all good.

As Proto mentioned, this serves as a good wake up call to the fact that this goldmine of excellent research and information isn't immortal and can be lost, so it definitely is a good idea to start going through the thread, page by page, and collecting all the valuable posts to compile as a comprehensive, distributable, and easily searchable document detailing every aspect of the ‘All Roads Lead to Rome’ theory.

With so much tension currently in the Middle East, it looks like the march toward a New World Order is gaining speed, and with that will probably come a much more diligent crackdown on dissenting speech, especially when it hits so close to home such as this thread. I wouldn't be surprised to start seeing brand new members coming in here in groups and attempting to derail it.

""As Proto mentioned, this serves as a good wake up call to the fact that this goldmine of excellent research and information isn't immortal and can be lost""

so true .. much like what the Romans did centuries ago and perhaps recently ..... burn the books to hide the truth and further THEIR agendas.....

""... so it definitely is a good idea to start going through the thread, page by page, and collecting all the valuable posts to compile as a comprehensive, distributable, and easily searchable document detailing every aspect of the ‘All Roads Lead to Rome’ theory""

I made a joke about this here!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

TPTB are watching in awe!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

TPTB are watching in awe!

You know they just might be. While some might scoff at the notion I doubt something as widely republished and as frequently discussed as this topic now is, hasn't come to Rome's attention.

It's a little too early to tell if people in the Middle East are zigging when the powers that be hoped they were zagging.

I do believe that we (the Military Industrial Complex) very much wanted a change to younger administration in Egypt, but with Bahrain home of the sixth fleet I doubt it's excited about events transpiring there. Ghadaffi was long ago leashed and tamed, and that may be a surpirse too.

One thing if for certain the revolution they have been trying for the better part of two years to get off the ground in Iran is not happening despite how they appear to be agitating for it.

One of the hard things in figuring out whats going to plan or not, is that because the Powers that Be are always typically thinking three moves ahead, it's hard to gauge what they are ultimately pushing for off of the move that is happening in front of your face.

I think it would impress the Powers that Be if the badly and purposefully divided masses could actually get their act together and on the same page and mount a real challenge to their plans.

I think they have grown bored and accustomed to decieving and manipulating the masses as child's play and second nature, and would even welcome the challenge of having to try to outsmart and defeat a real movement to unseat and do away with them.

That's all speculation of course, but as events continue to heat up at a dizzying pace, and they go to consolidate their gains, there will be that brief moment in the transition where it literally is all up for grabs.

Time tells all.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epiphron

With so much tension currently in the Middle East, it looks like the march toward a New World Order is gaining speed,

I tried to guess why TPTB could be behind the Middle East crisis and how it could help the march toward a New World Order and i came up with...

Oil price could jump up, World could get back in a second and worst economic crash, That could lead the world into a second great depression, Frictions could then get worst and lead to wars, If middle east countries attack Israel the US will strike back, China and Russia could be force in and WW3 could be possible, WW3 and a great depression could bring fatal diseases and a population reduction, Into a post WW3 chaotic world Rome could easely install a NWO and With a NWO... a one world government might then be possible...

Baaaaa... i am just speculating here, could it really happen...was there ever any clues found which could include a Middle East crisis to help a secret agenda lead the world toward WW3...could this thread really exposed the hidden roots of the Illuminati, the true face of the TPTB and the details of a secret agenda to control our future... Baaaaa... that's not possible.., that could not explain all the attacks on Proto's research, his integrity and this thread...

Maybe i should open my tv and watch FOX news instead, if i really want to understand our world and then go to bed and sleep...

edit on 21-2-2011 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I am wondering just HOW Rome is manipulating the Middle East / North Africa with such precision all at the speed of light!

It could be that a "software / internet" agenda program is at work in the Middle East / North Africa uprisings.....all have happened and are continuing in what looks like a concerted harmony and appears to have carried over to the U.S. states protests also!

a common "missing link" to Google / George Soros is highly probable too!

Soros owns a large portion of Google stock!

(boondock-saint post

it raises suspicions that the internet comms were only "shut down" AFTER the "protesting" was well underway!

[color=Cyan]AND, how strange is it that a "few thousand" protesters in more than one Nation of "100's of millions" can SO EASILY "take down" super powerful dictators and leadership ??????

and with hardly any military uprisings or military "interventions" by the U.S., U.K., Israel, Russia, China, etc. (YET!)

the MSM is making it look as if it is all meant to be!

the U.S. and other countries are double-talking and showing their hands too much!

Its TOO obvious.

the Business-Merchant Class is behind the whole thing!

We are witnessing History as it happens before our very eyes!

(I'm very concerned WHO will write the "future" history! the MSM "scholars"?
Great Caesar's Ghost! one can only imagine what people will read in a classroom 100 years from now! )

Its a classic Roman style financial/economic consolidation!
edit on 21-2-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

what about this my friend,
what a coincidence isn't..

www.youtube.com...

edit on 21-2-2011 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mick1423

It could easily set up a "first strike" by somebody!

or, a "two-pluck-one" = birds in a barrel scenario!

I wonder what the U.S. Fleet in Bahrain is doing right now?

I would love to be a fly on the wall at the Pentagon right about now!

edit on 21-2-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mick1423

....was there ever any clues found which could include a Middle East crisis to help a secret agenda lead the world toward WW3......

Have there been any clues found?????

Oh yes.

Here is an overview of my thread with added info. (Thank you Proto for giving me the idea to start looking in the first place)

I documented stage three in the thread, Napolitano sets stage for False Flag Terrorist Attack

This time we KNOW they are preparing a False flag to scare the public into accepting an even nastier and permanent version of the Patriot Act or as a start of WWIII. If you have any doubts that the US government would allow its own people to be killed, here are the historical facts showing that they have done so before and in exactly the same way to justify WAR. Days of Infamy and The War on Terrorism

The formula, as shown in those articles is:
The first stage is to aggravate, literally to goad the "enemy" until they had no choice but to strike back (sound familiar?) US Diplomat Guilty of Murder: Pakistan Police Report and the update Us Caught in Big Lie

This snippet from that news story leads us to the second stage of the tried and true formula: The second prong of the strategy is to insulate.

Furthermore, the US government, according to the Guardian, induced major US news organizations to hide what they knew about Davis's real role from the American public. The paper reported that several US news organizations had also learned on their own that Davis is a spy, but then voluntarily withhheld the information from the American public "at the request of the Obama administration," which preferred to stick to the fictional story line that Pakistan is holding an American "diplomat" in "violation of the Vienna Convention" on diplomatic immunity.

The second prong of the strategy is to insulate. Keep the victims (that's us) from getting the information needed to protect themselves. Dir. of Nat. Intel lies to Congress or adopts politically correct stance on Muslim Brotherhood and Arizona Governor Jan Brewer asks Obama's Admin. for help and is told the borders are more secure than ever before Meanwhile out of the other side of her mouth Napolitano is saying to Congress The terrorist threat to the U.S. homeland has continued to "evolve" and may now "be at its most heightened state" since the September 11, 2001, terror attacks pointing the finger at "homegrown terrorists" that is Americans. Gee, I wonder why they are stirring up Union and Teaparty protests.

The third and final stage is to Facilitate the attack: make it easy by offering no opposition. Napolitano sets stage for False Flag Terrorist Attack

I outline how Homeland UNsecurity removed hundreds of border patrol agents from the Mexican Border, derailed the border fence authorized by Congress in 2006 and then cancels the Border Fence Project in January of this year. Ms. Napolitano justified to lawmakers a 30 percent budget reduction for U.S. Customs and Border Protection. (March 17, 2010) Finally in June and July of this year three of the four border states are losing their National Guard troops Worse while Minuteman civilian patrols are keeping an eye out for illegal border crossers, the U.S. Border Patrol is keeping an eye out for Minutemen -- and telling the CORRUPT Mexican government where they are!

Here is the reality on the border:

Administration Will Cut Border Patrol Deployed on U.S-Mexico Border - September 24, 2009
Even though the Border Patrol now reports that almost 1,300 miles of the U.S.-Mexico border is not under effective control, and the Department of Justice says that vast stretches of the border are “easily breached,” and the Government Accountability Office has revealed that three persons “linked to terrorism” and 530 aliens from “special interest countries” were intercepted at Border Patrol checkpoints last year, the administration is nonetheless now planning to decrease the number of Border Patrol agents deployed on the U.S.-Mexico border....

....the Obama administration on May 7 said the Border Patrol “plans to move several hundred Agents from the Southwest Border...

Openning the borders wide to "invite attack" as the government did at Pearl Harbor in 1941, is the only explanation for this insanity.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Boy oh boy what a snafu ...Dispite us having the tools to communicate in real time ,with 3 story lines,to look at the tptb keep rolling on .It seems strange to me that the peaceful pro democry protests are able to cast of their dictators ,while at the same time the US ,NATO, Russia ,and factions of the Taliban cant ,or wont ,succeed in Afghanistan ...I wish I had a better critial mind to figure it out ....The best I can come up with is some satanical power is behind the whole ponzi scheme and they have their seat in Rome.....peace
edit on 22-2-2011 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

it raises suspicions that the internet comms were only "shut down" AFTER the "protesting" was well underway!

...the MSM is making it look as if it is all meant to be!

...Its TOO obvious.

.....Its a classic Roman style financial/economic consolidation!

I am wondering if they did not take the internet into account or if there is a deeper play here.

To add to my above post we have SpartanKingLeonidas thread This is a snopsis of the info from that posts (Thank you SpartanKingLeonidas for starting the discussion)

"The Maryland Division of Corrections has imposed a blanket requirement that applicants for employment with the Division, and all officers undergoing re-certification, provide the government with their social media account usernames and personal passwords for use in employee background checks.

This allows the DOC to access private messages, pictures and wall posts that are not intended for viewing by those who don’t have permission.... www.facebook.com...

My find in researching this was the SUpreme Court's rulings on similar matters.

The key part of the thinking is this:

Because the information is NOT available to the general public it is NOT an invasion of your privacy.

When the Government acts in its capacity “as proprietor” and manager of its “internal operation,” ...it has a much freer hand than when it regulates as to citizens generally."

SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES
NATIONAL AERONAUTICS AND SPACE ADMINISTRATION et al. v . NELSON et al.
certiorari to the united states court of appeals for the ninth circuit

No. 09–530. Argued October 5, 2010—Decided January 19, 2011

...In two cases decided over 30 years ago, this Court referred broadly to a constitutional privacy “interest in avoiding disclosure of personal matters.” Whalen v. Roe , 429 U. S. 589 ; Nixo n v. Administrator of General Services , 433 U. S. 425 . In Whalen, the Court upheld a New York law permitting the collection of names and addresses of persons prescribed dangerous drugs, finding that the statute’s “security provisions,” which protected against “public disclosure” of patient information, 462 U. S., at 600–601, were sufficient to protect a privacy interest “arguably . . . root[ed] in the Constitution,” id., at 605. In Nixon, the Court upheld a law requiring the former President to turn over his presidential papers and tape recordings for archival review and screening, concluding that the federal Act at issue, like the statute in Whalen , had protections against “undue dissemination of private materials.” 433 U. S, at 458. Since Nixon, the Court has said little else on the subject of a constitutional right to informational privacy. Pp. 8–10 ...

...Judicial review of the forms must take into account the context in which the Government’s challenged inquiries arise. When the Government acts in its capacity “as proprietor” and manager of its “internal operation,” Cafeteria & Restaurant Workers v. McElroy , 367 U. S. 886 , it has a much freer hand than when it regulates as to citizens generally. The questions respondents challenge are part of a standard background check of the sort used by millions of private employers. The Government has been conducting employment investigations since the Republic’s earliest days, and the President has had statutory authority to assess an applicant’s fitness for the civil service since 1871..... www.law.cornell.edu...

This opens up the whole nasty subject of how much spying the US government is allowed to do on private citizens. The Supreme Court seems to be saying Spying is perfectly acceptable as long as the US Government has protections against “undue dissemination of private materials." It further opens the door to corporations adding snooping through your private on-line correspondence as "part of a standard background check "

Good grief folks the Forth Amendment says:

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Who the heck does the Supreme Court think the Amendment was supposed to protect us against? Little green men from Mars???

Quote from Wiki

The Fourth Amendment (Amendment IV) to the United States Constitution is the part of the Bill of Rights which guards against unreasonable searches and seizures, along with requiring any warrant to be judicially sanctioned and supported by probable cause.

It was adopted as a response to the abuse of the writ of assistance, which is a type of general search warrant, in the American Revolution. Search and arrest should be limited in scope according to specific information supplied to the issuing court, usually by a law enforcement officer, who has sworn by it.

In Mapp v. Ohio, 367 U.S. 643 (1961), the Supreme Court ruled that the Fourth Amendment applies to the states by way of the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment.

In Katz v. United States, 389 U.S. 347 (1967), the Supreme Court ruled that the amendment's protections do not apply when the searched party lacks a "reasonable expectation of privacy".

The Supreme Court has also ruled that certain searches and seizures violated the Fourth Amendment even when a warrant was properly granted.

Looks like George Orwell was only off by about thirty years .

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

The best I can come up with is some satanical power is behind the whole ponzi scheme and they have their seat in Rome.

For the more recent events (last hundred years) G. Edward Griffin puts together a pretty convincing Argument. I have added my own finds to the mix.

We are talking about a group of very wealthy people capable of long range planning with a single goal in mind. By long range I mean over one hundred years. These people think in terms of family dynasties like the Rothschild and Rockefeller Banking dynasties.

The Fabians, the Round Table, and Cecil Rhodes and the Rhodes Scholarships‎
Part 2: Secret Organizations and Hidden Agendas
Part 3: Days of Infamy
Part 1: Different Ideologies

A completely separate history that documents a plan made 65 years ago coming to completion with the new Food Safety Law just passed in December. The writer is unaware of who was actually behind the scenes but accurately documents the moves. History, HACCP and the Food Safety Con Job

You can not read those articles and not see the connection to what has happened to our country.

Here is the Icing on the Cake: Part 4: The War on Terrorism
And from ATS [Beware The Fabian Society

In 1895, Sidney Webb founded the London School of Economics, which became a branch of the University of London. Among its major contributors: the Rockefeller Foundation, the Carnegie United Kingdom Trust, and Mrs. Ernest Elmhirst, the widow of J. P. Morgan partner Willard Straight, who founded the socialist magazine New Republic.

In 1905, American Fabians established the Rand School of [Social Science] in New York City.

One of its founding members was John Dewey, the father of progressive education, whose philosophy consisted of "atheism, socialism and evolution." In 1921, they changed their name to the League for Industrial Democracy, whose purpose was "education for a new social order based on production for use and not for profit." They established a network of 125 chapters. Dewey would later serve as its Vice-President, and in 1941, became its President.

John Dewey, the father of humanism, wrote in Individualism, Old and New (1929): "We are infor some kind of socialism, call it by whatever name we please, and no matter what it will be called when it is realized....There is still enough vitality in the older individualism to offer a very serious handicap to any party or program which calls itself by the name Socialism....The older individualism is still sufficiently ingrained to obtain allegiance in
confused sentiment and in vocal utterance." It was clear to Mr. Dewey that if socialism was to come about, it would have to bear a different title. www.sodahead.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

I would love to be a fly on the wall at the Pentagon right about now!

I rather have listening and recording devices at the various homes of the Warburgs, Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Fords, Carnegies to name just a few.

I rather listen to the Puppet Masters instead of the puppets, although that would be amusing too.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

Albert Pike received a vision, which he described in a letter that he wrote to Mazzini, dated August 15, 1871. This letter graphically outlined plans for three world wars that were seen as necessary to bring about the One World Order, and we can marvel at how accurately it has predicted events that have already taken place.

Here is an extract of the letter sent to Mazzini in Rome about the third world war:

" The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustionWe shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time. "

Since the terrorist attacks of Sept 11, 2001, world events, and in particular in the Middle East, show a growing unrest and instability between Modern Zionism and the Arabic World. This is completely in line with the call for a Third World War to be fought between the two, and their allies on both sides. This Third World War is still to come, and recent events show us that it maybe not far off...

I want to explain it again, The name of "Zionism" comes from the hill Zion, the hill on which the Temple of Jerusalem was situated, zionism have nothing to do with Judaism. zionists do NOT represent the Jewish people. Traditional Jews Are Not Zionists and are against zionism. Theodor Herzl was Rome's puppet Zionist leader, a traitor. the Zionist idealogy is totally contrary to traditional Jewish law and beliefs and the teachings of the Holy Torah.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Isaacland

Do you have a link for the Pike letter?

I would be very appreciative if you provided one...

Cheers

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

No link exists because the letter doesn't exist. Apparently it was a hoax.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

It was also proven the '9/11 inside job theory' was a Hoax, apparently Ossama Ben Laden have exceptional Supernatural intellectual capacities. Organizations like bohemian grove, Bilderberg , Rome, tptb etc does not exist also, all world events happen randomly, so please close your eyes and go back to sleep now.

Shalom

top topics

<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join