It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 184
<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by the2ofusr1
reply to post by IAMIAM

We may have many things we disagree on and we may have only love we can share ...love is the only thing that goes on to eternity so maybe you are a rose and I am a Lilly ...peace

Love is the whole of the truth for me my friend. It is a pleasure to meet you Lilly, I am Rose!

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

LOL ....After clicking on your linked post Proto I have come to the conclusion that you are OK...ok peace

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
I just posted a new thread www.abovetopsecret.com... based on a short video that I thought wonderfully displayed the way the corporate shadow government often works.

Of course I would not pimp www.abovetopsecret.com... one of my threads in one of my threads as that would be really shameful.

No, I simply would never do anything like that www.abovetopsecret.com... and this post really is about keeping up with this thread!

I am sure some other people mostly meanspirited vile detractors and competitors will say I am lying and am pimping a thread www.abovetopsecret.com... within my own thread, but I see absolutely no evidence of this at all.

My brother Proto...

Word on the street has it that you have posted another excellent and highly relative thread that could be seen as if it ties in very appropriately with this phenom of a thread.

Would you mind posting a link, or actually, post the same link to your thread two separate times?

Just in case, for some reason, my computer has a hard time un-differentiating one from the other?

Thanks. Patiently waiting....

Your friend-

Josephus
edit on 2/15/2011 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I just came across a book called “Caesar’s Messiah: The Roman Conspiracy to Invent Jesus” and thought I would share it with you guys. I haven’t read it yet, but it definitely seems interesting and obviously ties in well with one of the central themes of this thread. There’s such a limited amount of literature on the subject that every relevant book or article is likely to be useful for further investigation.

You can download the ebook version HERE

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epiphron
I just came across a book called “Caesar’s Messiah: The Roman Conspiracy to Invent Jesus” and thought I would share it with you guys. I haven’t read it yet, but it definitely seems interesting and obviously ties in well with one of the central themes of this thread. There’s such a limited amount of literature on the subject that every relevant book or article is likely to be useful for further investigation.

You can download the ebook version HERE

That sounds like an outstanding read, thanks for sharing with us how we can too. Let us know what you think of it please if you beat us to reading it.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus23

I just posted a new thread www.abovetopsecret.com... based on a short video that I thought wonderfully displayed the way the corporate shadow government often works.

Of course I would not pimp www.abovetopsecret.com... one of my threads in one of my threads as that would be really shameful.

No, I simply would never do anything like that www.abovetopsecret.com... and this post really is about keeping up with this thread!

I am sure some other people mostly meanspirited vile detractors and competitors will say I am lying and am pimping a thread www.abovetopsecret.com... within my own thread, but I see absolutely no evidence of this at all.

My brother Proto...

Word on the street has it that you have posted another excellent and highly relative thread that could be seen as if it ties in very appropriately with this phenom of a thread.

Would you mind posting a link, or actually, post the same link to your thread two separate times?

Just in case, for some reason, my computer has a hard time un-differentiating one from the other?

Thanks. Patiently waiting....

Your friend-

Josephus
edit on 2/15/2011 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)

New thread? Me? I hadn't heard, and simply wasn't aware!

Thanks for bringing these rumors to my attention, I shall immediately set about finding out who is responsible and have them crucified!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
[color=Tan]Proto has also authored this thread:

It covers the current situations in Egypt and the rest.

After searching many sources for info, I read this thread and low and behold, I got 99% of my questions answered! the remaining 1% are questions and scenarios I haven't thought of yet!

The Middle East right now is a large scale repeat of many Merchant-Business Class economic consolidations and classic infiltrations!

We are actually witnessing a "New Roman" history right before our very eyes!

Same tactics + Same scripts + new players = Same conclusions.

like Caesar (Obama) says: Rome (Egypt) will never be the same!

The thread makes it all krystal klear.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I wanted to take a moment to share publicly what some found out privately on the 17th of February when this thread was moved from this forum, first to the Trash Can Bin and then to Ancient and Lost Civilizations minus everything but the 1st page.

This was done as the result of yet another allegation of plagiarism, yet who ever lodged the complaint, regarding the Revelations-2012 Web Site evidently did not read the thread to find out this allegation has been brought up before and it’s been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt before that the All Roads Lead to Rome opening piece is an all original work authored by me and published exclusively first here on ATS.

While I applaud the staff for taking allegations of plagiarism seriously I was at a loss as to the confusion that led to the thread being trashed and then moved, since I had previously lodged two official complaints about the Revelations-2012 Web Site.

I can’t help but think that who ever lodged the complaint did so for political reasons, after all the thread has been up for almost a whole year now, and the allegations of plagiarism resulting from it being republished on multiple sites with and without my permission are something those who have been participating in the thread all along are familiar with.

The good news is that to their credit the Administration restored the thread in its entirety back to General Conspiracies where it belongs.

The bad news is the politically inspired attacks carried out on select posters by viral forum gangs here on ATS that are often pro-war, anti-Islam, pro-Israel, pro-Military Industrial Complex, and anti-9/11 Truth people, conspiracy theorists in general and progressives.

I have recently witnessed a stepped up effort on their part to use their bandwagon techniques to derail threads and carry out ad hominem attacks.

This is not new to ATS we often witness packs of posters working together clinging to threads in this way, immediately starring such posts with 5-6 or more stars before you can even refresh the page. When it occurs on threads that have fallen off the board and usually include just one or two honest posters checking up on it once or twice a day, you really do have to scratch your head as to why so many people are following along starring the ad hominem attacks and off topic posts.

While on the subject of politically inspired attacks of this fashion, there is a thread here on ATS that has received little attention to date that talks about a new Computer Software that creates sock-puppet personas to do that, where through a sophisticated program they can game sites like ATS and other message boards and social media, to in effect instantaneously create all the support they need to star and make their arguments possible through one computer.

The thread discussing this is here www.abovetopsecret.com...

Much more detail on the Defense Contractor marketing this technology HB Gary can be found here Daily KosThose who are diligently fighting to expose the truth, of which there are many following and posting and contributing to this thread, should be aware of these latest developments in software technology, and keep an open mind if you find yourself under such an attack on a thread as I have described above to keep your cool and not let them bait you into violating terms of service and possibly getting post banned as a result.

By developing this software, marketing it, and giving it to pro-military, pro-government factions to dominate internet based arguments it is more or less a tacit admission on the part of the Government and the military industrial complex that no, they really don’t enjoy popular support, and the only way that they can appear to is by resorting to these kinds of dishonest tactics.

This is the new form of democracy we are now living under, where a real majority is not required, just the illusion of a majority that’s been manufactured to create that illusion.

I take this seriously, in part because who ever lodged the allegations that the opening piece here was plagiarized likely did not do that because they are concerned about the flakey and dishonest ownership of Revelations-2012, but are far more concerned about a conspiracy that hits to close to the underlying truth that runs our world.

Be advised, be aware.

edit on 21/2/11 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

To be honest with you Proto...

I have now come to realize that I have a target on my back, so to speak.

People inherently group by nature, and we display a completely different set of instincts when in groups as opposed to alone.
And at ATS we have two basic alliances formed.

Those who will listen to conspiracy theories and attempt to debate them intelligently.

The "conspiracy theorists" (I will use their pejorative)

- A disadvantage to this belief system is that it leads to an abundance of voices with none unified. This situation is also ripe for being attacked from within, such as shills spouting tripe that results in the "conspiracy theorists" looking like fools by association. (Alex Jones, Anthony Hilder, etc... I can name a million)
- The advantage to this belief system is that it leaves one open to accept new information, and it does not impede the flow of information and allows said flow to self-regulate.
This is the essence to evolution. Take what works and let go the rest.

The "Skeptic" (more like quasi-skeptic or pseudo-skeptic because a true skeptic is a conspiracy theorist)

- The advantage to this belief system is that it is tried and true. It is safe and controls the flow of information around every corner on the ride.
- The disadvantage to this belief system is that it does not foster growth and eventually leads to degradation due to a contradictory belief system and behavior patterns. Tradition must always be maintained even when shown to be inefficient; however ironically...

The more the "skeptic" clings to tradition, the more in-efficient their belief system becomes.

They grow exponentially more afraid and isolated.

And one other funny thing about these guys is that the truth frightens the living hell out of them.

Thus.... The target.
edit on 2/21/2011 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
So they trashed one of the most popular and respected threads on ATS without even investigating whether or not the allegation was true? Is that how it works? Are we guilty until proven innocent here on ATS?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Epiphron

Well let's just be happy that it was sorted out. I am of the opinion that the people who run things aren't always able to cover every little thing and rely on others to provide information for them. I don't believe it was a malicious sort of thing.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

It really look suspicious isn't it...your thread Proto is on the ATS all time top 5 greatest thread summary list . It earned more then one hundred applauses, almost 500 Flags and thousands and thousands of Stars...,How could they have doubted about the integrity of your OP. It was proven many time that it is your original presentation that was plagiarized all around the world.

For once, the conspiracy theorist community is grouping to stand up against TPTB instead of wasting their time and energy talking about false conspiracies created to entertain and avoid the mass to wakeup. "Little Green Men visiting earth " or Prophecies or invisible Gods who watch us all from the sky or wasting time, about if we really went to the moon... or if governments are hidding the end of the world. Bread and circuses !

Proto, i think you went through a path which gained to much attention on the forbidden zone. You were attacked many times, many attempted to derailed you thread or discredit you. I have alot of respect for you because you defended yourself with alot of energy and sacrified alot of your time to keep this thread strong and on track.

I think TPTB fear all the attention this thread is getting and they want to find a way to hide it. Your thread is like sunglasses for enabling one to see the world as it really is and they don't like it but it became so popular, it's getting hard for them to get rid of it...

We should all do what ever we can to share the informations in this thread as widely and rapidly possible to all people around the world before they find a way to crush it and hide it...

edit on 21-2-2011 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Wow ...I was a little shocked at first but I decided to congratulate you Proto ..This thread is epic and much can be gleaned from it ..That's the thing about truth, it cuts both ways ....Sometimes we need to take the knife to some of the cancers implanted into us .. what's a little hurt when we gain so much freedom,,its all good ....peace

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I just came across a book called “Caesar’s Messiah: The Roman Conspiracy to Invent Jesus” and thought I would share it with you guys.....

OOOHHH What a great find.

There goes several evenings of reading

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mick1423

The truth is there is some amazing research in this thread, compiled by people like Epiphron, Serbsta, Jackflap, Josephus yourself and many others.

Some of it is explosive in nature, the letters from the London Bankers to the President of the United States discovered and posted by Epiphron for instance.

To a certain extent it's probably served the thread well that some of these gems are hidden amongst the off topic posts, ad-hominen attacks, and the endless proselytizing by the religiously inspired posters.

Some of the efforts and time a number of members have put into making this a quality thread are beyond noteworthy, and are truly heroic.

I was aghast to think all those contributions would have been wiped out by one malicious and very false alegation.

That's the nature of the beast we are fighting. People who would prefer certain information not be made available, not be discussed and not be considered.

It's led me to believe too it would probably be a good idea to start going through the thread, and condensing a piece minus all the ad-hominen attacks and preaching and focused on the quality contribution so many have made, so it exists in more than one place as a future reference.

The administration was supportive towards quickly working out the confusion, but who knows what the future might bring as far as a change of ownership or political climate.

I think we have all contributed here in creating something that we can all be proud and thankful for, taking steps to safequard it for the future is probably a wise idea and deserving effort.

By the way, I plan on publishing a new thread on the one year anniversary of this one, this April 25th that will simplify and streamline the concepts and ideals behind the New World Order and the Shadow Government, to help more people than ever open their eyes to what is going on and driving events in our world.

I have, I hope we all have, just begun to fight!

Thanks my friend.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

So they trashed one of the most popular and respected threads on ATS without even investigating whether or not the allegation was true? Is that how it works? Are we guilty until proven innocent here on ATS?

I think it is more "relieved of duty" until proof of innocence or guilt is established. I have no problem with that policy since it protects ATS and the author.

Some site just wipe the comment of thread if someone even twitches a nose.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

...It's led me to believe too it would probably be a good idea to start going through the thread, and condensing a piece minus all the ad-hominen attacks and preaching and focused on the quality contribution so many have made, so it exists in more than one place as a future reference....

That is a very good idea. I managed to crunch my way through all 184? pages but I doubt very many others did. Also a lot of the diamonds got lost in the rocks.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

By the way, I plan on publishing a new thread on the one year anniversary of this one, this April 25th that will simplify and streamline the concepts and ideals behind the New World Order and the Shadow Government, to help more people than ever open their eyes to what is going on and driving events in our world.

Thanks my friend.

Choosing the All Roads Lead to Rome, one year anniversary, to start a new Complementary thread related to this one is a brilliant idea Proto. Your research are getting more and more clear for everyone to understand and your next thread will definitely help even more.

Wow..! i just realized it, only 10 months..., and your research disclosed in this thread earned more then one hundred applauses, almost 500 Flags, 3677 posts and tens of thousand Stars...and it spread worldwide!

I hope you or someone will one day make a book or a video presentation of your research. As powerful as TPTB could be, i am convinced, we will one day defeat Rome ...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

[color=tan]

I thought something was up!

My post (16-2-2011) above Yours (21-2-2011) has a five day gap!

I assumed everybody was focusing on the Roman takeovers happening in the Middle East and North Africa.

It sounds like THEY attempted the classic move to accuse YOU (and maybe others here) of being guilty of what THEY are guilty of! (or at least what THEY WANT to be guilty of)!

As mentioned by our friendly members ... Your OP HAS BEEN copied multiple times!

Perhaps someone wants to "steal" Your ideas for gain! (nawwwh WHO would do such a thing?)

reply to post by Josephus23

I remember a few weeks ago when You and I (I more than You) apparently triggered the "a - v" attack ... starting on p169.

(the one that Alethea summed up quite well!)

THAT may have been a prelude test attack to see what the Mods would do, and when that failed to derail the thread, they "upped the anti"!

Could be that we are being "scrutinized" by a wing of the Shadow Gov't and TPTB!!!!!!

Like they say .... "Truth breeds Jealousy"

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mick1423

Thanks my friend.

Choosing the All Roads Lead to Rome, one year anniversary, to start a new Complementary thread related to this one is a brilliant idea Proto. Your research are getting more and more clear for everyone to understand and your next thread will definitely help even more.

Wow..! i just realized it, only 10 months..., and your research disclosed in this thread earned more then one hundred applauses, almost 500 Flags, 3677 posts and tens of thousand Stars...and it spread worldwide!

I hope you or someone will one day make a book or a video presentation of your research. As powerful as TPTB could be, i am convinced, we will one day defeat Rome ...

I think it should be:

First a book.

Second a Pilot movie.

Third a mini- series on HBO.

Fourth - talk show appearances.

Fifth - Your own TV show on the History Channel!

edit on 21-2-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join