It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 183
<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

...and in 1993 at an actual rave (they were real back then). ......the DJ was a young man named Moby. This was when he was strictly a DJ and the movie Cool World had just debuted, which featured two of his songs, A-HA and Next is the E.

OMG that brings back memories, "I feel it, I feel it yeah". I experienced a Moby set at Fantazia in Sydney New Years Eve 93/94. Those were the days my friend.

I still have all the old classics on vinyl and a set of Technics 1200's in the garage. Might have to go dust them off now and blast the neigbourhood.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet
reply to post by Stormdancer777

WOW, That is a good find. It seems history is never quite what we thought.

Perhaps when part two comes out this should be a separate thread.

www.archnews.co.uk...
we are all related, crime,

edit on 082828p://bSaturday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

we are all related, crim

Did you see the DNA work on Genghis Khan???

Genghis Khan ultimately controlled a massive empire ranging from today's Afghanistan across China. His male descendants continued the dynasty for many generations.

It appears that Genghis Khan left a mark on more than history: His influence may persist in the DNA of men today. According to an international team of geneticists, about 1 in 12 men in Asia--and therefore 1 in 200 men worldwide--carry a form of the Y chromosome that originated in Mongolia nearly 1,000 years ago. Today's unusual prevalence of this chromosomal variant is most likely the result of Genghis Khan's military success, the investigators say. findarticles.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by mick1423

hi my friend, you have not been around a lot lately,
Good to see you..!

edit on 10-2-2011 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

Mick-

Believe it or not... It is actually more so MY pleasure to be back and see kind folks such as yourself than you could possibly ever imagine.

Thanks for the welcome wagon. It is a cheerful reminder that love, compassion, and unity can bring down Rome in a day.
And THAT is what truly strikes fear in the hearts of TPTB, and also consequently why they are building this police state (New Rome) all around us. They are more afraid of us than we are of them.
You found this thread for a reason and NOW is the time to act upon that reason.

We are at a precipice.

For what seems like an eternity, we have allowed ourselves to revel in fundamental materialism at the expense of the rest of the world (and ourselves), but NOW is a time for TRUE growth.
(And when I say now, I do not mean that this is a test run any longer)

Always remember.... Rome is much more afraid of us than we are of them.

I know that you and IAMIAM have had a few words, but pay attention to what he says and do not immediately discount his wisdom simply because the word Christ is thrown in the mix.
That is EXACTLY what Rome wants. Division.

If the words of Jesus (possibly Julius in disguise) did not contain some sort of universal truth, then Rome could not have possibly used them to further their agenda. Yes they create servile people, but peaceful resistance is our only weapon.
People still have an innate knowledge of truth, wisdom, and justice and the job of Rome is make us believe that we do not have this innate knowledge.

That is what they fear most. We will all awaken to the truth.

They are greatly out numbered, and the only way that we can win this battle is through peace, finding a common ground, and the creation of a grass roots community movement.
All beginning with you.
Come to grips with your own death my friend, because some people (including every poster in this thread, might die, if this comes to a true battle).
The only real power that Rome has is our fear of death. That is all.

Always search for the truth. Always, but remember how the brain works.
The thinker thinks, and the prover proves.

What do you want to think and then how will you prove it?

Peace be with you my friend-

Josephus
edit on 2/12/2011 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet

we are all related, crim

Did you see the DNA work on Genghis Khan???

Genghis Khan ultimately controlled a massive empire ranging from today's Afghanistan across China. His male descendants continued the dynasty for many generations.

It appears that Genghis Khan left a mark on more than history: His influence may persist in the DNA of men today. According to an international team of geneticists, about 1 in 12 men in Asia--and therefore 1 in 200 men worldwide--carry a form of the Y chromosome that originated in Mongolia nearly 1,000 years ago. Today's unusual prevalence of this chromosomal variant is most likely the result of Genghis Khan's military success, the investigators say. findarticles.com...

YUP I remember that, I am sure I have more then my share of ole Kahn's blood in my veins

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Hi Stormdancer...

I wanted to comment on something you said a while back about true biblical prophecy versus mimicking biblical prophecy.

As I have said, I am deist. I believe in a higher intelligence (I do not understand how anyone with access to their tactile senses can deny some sort of greater intelligence), but as far as the Christian God, I am waiting to see.

But you said something that will eventually settle this.

We will either lose this battle horribly, in which case Rome did create the Bible, Jesus, and all the other trappings that we fell for hook, line and sinker.
If that is true then, sorry, but your God loses.

However... if we the people truly win this battle, then your opinion will prevail and God/Humanity wins.

And your God will prove to be active in the world, at least to me.

I wanted to comment on this a while back, but I didn't really have the words to describe my feelings at the time in a succinct manner.

Peace be with you.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Hi Joe, I am watching too.
I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower,

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Hi Joe, I am watching too.
I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower,

Amen Stormdancer...Amen Halelujah!!

On the tower indeed and standing the night watch here..

Thanks,
Orangetom
edit on 13-2-2011 by orangetom1999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

i didn't want to creat division among mates who wants to defeat Rome. IAMIAM is a good guy, i just wanted to explained him to avoid, to see the world through spiritual glasses because it could deform and alter reality and Proto often confirmed that Rome, the secret empire 'TPTB' is a separate body of the Roman church, the Vatican is only a Roman Legion and christianity is only a weapon used by Rome to control populations. IAMIAM is a great guy and he proved many times he is a brillant mind.

I think spiriuality is a tool and nothing more. A science, like philosophy or psychology which don't have any Gods linked to it to help human beings use those knowledges. i think research minds should only have the filter of science to help in our researches.

i think all religions are 'ball chain' to minds and could only slow our researche evolution. Too often peoples are disappointed, deceived and used by religion, Some invested all their trust to then realised they have been fooled or even rejected from their own temples when they needed resources or help and so in all kind of religions

Yes, i think spirtuality could be a good 'scientific tool' to help understand our presence and role in humanity but nothing more... and it certainly not need any beliefs in Gods to be use, no more then philosophy or psychology need to have a belief in God to help our minds and souls.

But you're right Jo, we should not get divided but we should all help each others get stronger and united against Rome. Sorry IAMIAM if i've been rude, it wasn't my intentions, i definitely have alot of respect for you my friend.

There is a chance, the islamic revolutions we're seing around the world could be a strategy of TPTB, It could lead to a conflict with Israel. If Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) get into a war to control the holy land, that could lead to WW3. So yes Jo we can not be divided in those uncertain times

mick
Tks
edit on 14-2-2011 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mick1423

You never have to worry about insulting me my friend. I took nothing you said offensively. I whole heartedly understand your point about religion. I too KNOW it is being used as a conspiracy. In fact I KNOW that religion IS the conspiracy. This thread isn't the first time someone has pointed out the flaws in the Roman model of world government. Approximately 2000 years ago we as a civilization were living in very similar times as today relgio-politically. The world was divided between many competing cults all which were offering supernatural favor of one sort or another. It was all about control because he who controled the spiritual side of man, his mind, controlled his actions. With Rome ever spreading, loyalties within the legions and conquered areas were hard to keep. Rome was a hodge podge of Roman Gods, Mithraism, and Judaism with its various off shoots of mysticism. What all of these cults had in common was that they had a pyramid structure of control. There was the outside school which where the average joe's on the street. They came to the Priests to make atonement for what ever violations they had done against the cult creed. The priests made money running temples. Within the priest hood, the pyramid structure was set up. Tenure and the learning of the esoteric work within is how one made it up the structure. The higher one went, the more power and wealth they made. The money and power that was made through the cult was used to manipulate politics in the favor of the cult. It is much like the Political Parties we have now.

Anyway, here comes this Man Jesus on the scene. He starts teaching something no other cult is teaching. He is teaching his flock to abhor personal wealth. He teaches them to love each other like Brothers and Sisters. He builds his following on level ground. In his eyes, all were equal and worthy of the same love he gave anyone. It is the perfect Social Anarchic society because all of his followers are driven by the personal knowledge that they are Children of God and each are loved. There are no degrees to go through. There are no rules to follow only to love one another. They handed all their personal property back to the Empire and went around awakening others. Christ knew what his teachings meant. They meant death to a power structure that has been around since Egypt. Thus, he would be killed for his teachings. For them to be valid, he would demonstrate the depth that we must love each other. To be able to forgive even our murderers. He knew the secret to peace is to love each as an equal. Doing so would crush Rome, and the Judaic Priesthood. Thus, both sides had him killed.

Now some think Jesus Christ is Julius Caesar. Personally, I think it is his son. That makes more sense and there is far more evidence for him being the Son, not Caesar himself. Does it really matter though? We have been talking about how Rome rules the world. We know that they do and it is enslaving us. We know what horrors we are causing by doing nothing. Yet, we will not consider the battle plan of the first person who stood up to Rome successfully because Rome usurped his teachings and twisted them into evil?

Can you not see that this was done intentionally? Can you not see the strategy at work?

Christ is the way to defeat the Empire. Not by deifying him like the God Apollo like the Catholic Church taught, but by learning his true teachings ourselves. To be the Brotherhood of Man that he envisioned. To give everything back to Caesar and just help each other make it without it. That means to leave none behind. Every person is a creation of God. Thus we cannot keep judging each other when all we are supposed to do is love one another. I know it sounds mushy and impractical, but it is the truth. It is the way to heal this broken world. This planet is our temple to God. Look what we have allowed ourselves to do. Our water is poisoned, our land is toxic, even the air we breathe is hazardous to our health. We are killing off all the animals to feed our gluttony, raping our neighbors for their natural resources, and refusing technologies to them that could greatly improve their lives just because we do not trust them. How can we trust anyone if we create a dog eat dog world? It is senseless to expect anything but corruption to come out of a hierarchical society.

To change the course is going to require a global effort, a mass revolt where by the people come together and tell their governments, their militaries, the corporations, and Churches, we do not need you any more. I love my family of Mankind, and nothing will come between us again. Once we have done taken this planet back, we need to get to work on helping all heal and attain a joyful life. Anything less would only lead to a New Rome. We are the Children of God, we are MAN, we can do better!

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
reply to post by IAMIAM

Now some think Jesus Christ is Julius Caesar. Personally, I think it is his son. That makes more sense and there is far more evidence for him being the Son, not Caesar himself. Does it really matter though? We have been talking about how Rome rules the world. We know that they do and it is enslaving us. We know what horrors we are causing by doing nothing. Yet, we will not consider the battle plan of the first person who stood up to Rome successfully because Rome usurped his teachings and twisted them into evil?

Christ is the way to defeat the Empire. Not by deifying him like the God Apollo like the Catholic Church taught, but by learning his true teachings ourselves.

To clarify the word “deify” meaning to “view as a God”.
Some people may be confusing “deify” with “defy”, meaning to “go against” or “to challenge”.
The two words are easily mixed during translations.

Your entire post has many good points!

Interesting scenario with Jesus being Julius Caesar’s Son!

An essay written by a college student some years ago makes a similar statement:

“”Julius Caesar may in fact be the “Jesus” character and was never “assassinated”.

Or, a “cloaked” offspring with Cleopatra VII may be the “Jesus” character.

Or, Caesarion (Ptolemy XIV), son of Julius and Cleopatra VII may be the “Jesus” character.””

This theory would also make a fantastic “Family Tree” since Julius Caesar was allegedly the Son of a God (or Gods).

“”Julius Caesar was preached to be an Immaculate Conception from a virgin and the god Jupiter (some say Apollo) and some say Venus was his Mother. The “family tree” goes all the way back to Zeus and the mythical Greek Gods.””

in other words, Jesus was the Grandson of Jupiter (or Apollo)!

Makes you wonder how Jesus was even “Jewish” ??

A book by Ralph Ellis has Jesus being the Great-Grandson of Cleopatra VII !!

books.google.com... B8I&hl=en&ei=3cZZTaHFE4X4sAOq_ZSYCg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBcQ6AEwADgK#v=onepage&q=cleopatra%20VII%20jewish%20bloodline&f=false

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
The United Nation love Roman symbols...I'm wondering if it's possible that Rome created the UN to lead us into a one world government, sure looks like it...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d8909dbffd40.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/02cd83c68a04.jpg[/atsimg]

The International Court of Justice logo is a unfinished pyramid with the Roman goddess of Justice on its top. commonly referred to as the World Court it is the primary judicial organ of the United Nations.

The Roman Empire replaced the ancient Egyptian legal system with its own laws but adopted the image of a female goddess '' Justitia '' frequently been depicted as a woman carrying a sword and scales, and wearing a blindfold.

In the logo, 3 rays of sunlight in 22 group to form the 66 rays behind the Roman Goddess and many more Roman symbols...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b36eaf430cae.png[/atsimg]

The International Criminal Court is a permanent United Nation tribunal to prosecute individuals for genocide, crimes against humanity, war crimes, and the crime of aggression. Established by The Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court treaty at a diplomatic conference in Rome on July 17 1998.

A roman wreath with 13 leafs on each side, a roman scale and 2 stars of David...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/160aaa0a175a.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 15-2-2011 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Here are the United Nation flags for some UN organisations

International Atomic Energy Agency
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/437cc4ce73ff.png[/atsimg]
World Health Organization
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/abd718b31c9f.png[/atsimg]
Universal Postal Union
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/68dfcd62dc85.png[/atsimg]
UNESCO
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/05a0c19b01d9.png[/atsimg]
International Maritime Organization
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/09cc0f90697d.png[/atsimg]
International Labour Organization
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8eb521cfcee8.png[/atsimg]
United Nations Parliamentary Assembly
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d681776434cd.png[/atsimg]
UNICEF
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3e0b83e7f291.png[/atsimg]
World Meteorological Organization
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a6f663927574.png[/atsimg]
International Telecommunication Union
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a436a543835a.png[/atsimg]
International Civil Aviation Organization
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b5f5b101cc9d.png[/atsimg]

edit on 15-2-2011 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

This is one incredible thread ....I always knew I had little to contribute but knew that there was much to learn ....thanks Proto..... IamIam
"Anyway, here comes this Man Jesus on the scene. He starts teaching something no other cult is teaching. He is teaching his flock to abhor personal wealth. He teaches them to love each other like Brothers and Sisters. He builds his following on level ground. In his eyes, all were equal and worthy of the same love he gave anyone. It is the perfect Social Anarchic society because all of his followers are driven by the personal knowledge that they are Children of God "".....not only that but the lesser will become the grater and he who is last will be first .....Its not hard to think that this is not man made but must come from above . and then you say this"Now some think Jesus Christ is Julius Caesar. Personally, I think it is his son. That makes more sense and there is far more evidence for him being the Son, not Caesar himself. Does it really matter though? We have been talking about how Rome rules the world. We know that they do and it is enslaving us. We know what horrors we are causing by doing nothing." Why do you call Him a it??Does it matter ?well yea it matters! God requires us to love our neighbours and keep his commandments ....Kain killed his brother long before God wrote on tablets of stone...We know in our heart what Gods commandments are or do we? thy shall not covet ! Oh and there is the Sabbath..."To change the course is going to require a global effort, a mass revolt where by the people come together and tell their governments," I think that would be what they need to work their Hegelian dialectic .. What if they had a election and no one showed up? .....peace

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
[color=cyan]February 15, 1898

The Spanish-American War

On this day in 1898, the U.S.S Maine exploded and sank in Havanna Harbor, Cuba. The loss of the ship sparked a series of diplomatic fallouts that resulted in the Spanish-American War.

The USS Maine Incident, 1898, The United States government sought to invade the Philippines and end Spanish colonial rule of the islands. But they knew the American public would not accept a war unless they were convinced that the Spanish attacked the U.S. So the USS Maine was blown up and the attack blamed on the Spanish.

[color=RED]A False Flag like: ??

The Burning of Rome, AD64, Emperor Nero's power was being threatened by the growth of Christianity. He wanted some way to eliminate his enemy, so he ordered that Rome be set on fire, so that he could blame it on the Christians. Seeing the Christians as a threat, the Roman citizens persecuted the Christians, and Nero's power was safe.

Many "theories" exist about the Maine:

wapedia.mobi...

Economic and Ra-Ra politics!

The war served to further repair relations between the American North and South. The war gave both sides a common enemy for the first time since the end of the Civil War in 1865, and many friendships were formed between soldiers of northern and southern states during their tours of duty. This was an important development, since many soldiers in this war were the children of Civil War veterans on both sides.

The African-American community strongly supported the rebels in Cuba, supported entry into the war, and gained prestige from their wartime performance in the Army. Spokesmen noted that 33 African-American seamen had died in the Maine explosion. The most influential Black leader, Booker T. Washington, argued that his race was ready to fight. War offered them a chance "to render service to our country that no other race can," because, unlike Whites, they were "accustomed" to the "peculiar and dangerous climate" of Cuba. One of the Black units that served in the war was the 9th Cavalry Regiment. In March 1898, Washington promised the Secretary of the Navy that war would be answered by "at least ten thousand loyal, brave, strong Black men in the south who crave an opportunity to show their loyalty to our land, and would gladly take this method of showing their gratitude for the lives laid down, and the sacrifices made, that Blacks might have their freedom and rights."

en.wikipedia.org...

Perhaps another Classic Style Roman Merchant-Business Class takeover and consolidation?

edit on 15-2-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by the2ofusr1
Why do you call Him a it??Does it matter ?well yea it matters!

Does it matter where truth comes from? Is the man who speaks a truth, the truth? Are the words spoken as a truth, the truth? Or, is it the meaning behind the words spoken by a man the Truth? I say it is the meaning that is the Truth. "It" is the truth revealed by the man. The name of the man is irrelevant.

Just to clarify my reasoning.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Truth ....much has been said about truth and or what it is....I think wisdom is a matter of much desire .You can know every if to and but about a truth but if you lack the wisdom to act you become like a clang of a symbol ....Didn't Jesus say that even sinners love sinners? Where is the repentance to truth ? Maybe some truths are more true than others ????....peace sorry Proto for the short pause to your very great thread ...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by the2ofusr1
reply to post by IAMIAM

Truth ....much has been said about truth and or what it is....I think wisdom is a matter of much desire .You can know every if to and but about a truth but if you lack the wisdom to act you become like a clang of a symbol ....Didn't Jesus say that even sinners love sinners? Where is the repentance to truth ? Maybe some truths are more true than others ????....peace sorry Proto for the short pause to your very great thread ...

I am having a difficult time in finding what, if anything, you disagree with me on.

Would you mind clarifying your point, that I may know to what you find disagreeable in what I have been saying?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I just posted a new thread www.abovetopsecret.com... based on a short video that I thought wonderfully displayed the way the corporate shadow government often works.

Of course I would not pimp www.abovetopsecret.com... one of my threads in one of my threads as that would be really shameful.

No, I simply would never do anything like that www.abovetopsecret.com... and this post really is about keeping up with this thread!

I am sure some other people mostly meanspirited vile detractors and competitors will say I am lying and am pimping a thread www.abovetopsecret.com... within my own thread, but I see absolutely no evidence of this at all.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

We may have many things we disagree on and we may have only love we can share ...love is the only thing that goes on to eternity so maybe you are a rose and I am a Lilly ...peace

new topics

top topics

<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join