It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 175
<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

When you mention Lincoln and Illinois and the railroad expansion that was bankrupting the State, once again when we hark back to the letters from the Bankers one of the main ones in the 1840’s was Gowan and Marx of London.

Guess what the number one selling and most popular locomotive train engine of the Railroad expansion throughout the United States was named? Gowan and Marx!

Super-Kool!

a little research into Gowan & Marx has revealed some interesting info about the Rothschilds!

First
this Link is a google about (and confirms) the train being named after the London Banking firm:

books.google.com... hl=en&ei=HDUpTbjdIovSsAPylZijBw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=4&ved=0CCgQ6AEwAw#v=onepage&q=Gowan%20and%20Marx%20of%20London&f=false

Then this shows up!

books.google.com... hl=en&ei=GDspTZKvDIL4sAOA3umfBw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBcQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=Gowan%20and%20Marx%20of%20London&f=false

it is "Hazard's United States commercial and statistical register" book published in 1840. I think it is down-loadable in pdf.

can somebody read and interpret the info in this?

it may be showing investment activity by London bankers.

note how some of the investments are due right BEFORE the Civil War! ? * ?

maybe we can find more ?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
and here's some more that mention Rothschild::

books.google.com... ots=XdR8yqKQLd&sig=oaSIgWUtpTfcR1GGmvCdgUiczes&hl=en&ei=iT4pTYTwKpKisAOc7p2kBw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBMQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=fa lse

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

All excellent finds xuenchen.
You are truly a bulldog when it comes to research. I am very impressed.
I will take a look at the PDF's and try to interpret what I can, but I don't know how far that will get us as a group.

Man.... I am still marinating in all of the information from yesterday. INFORMATION OVERLOAD....
The quickening.

Terence McKenna used this metaphor for speeding up as the foundation for his Timewave Zero program.
An exponential increase in novelty. An exponential increase in human inter-connectedness through the computer age.

And an exponential increase in our access to information.
(epiphron... I responded to you on the previous page)

Cheers mate.

edit on 1/8/2011 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

OK

time to sit back and relax.

lots of reading to do!

and its time for me to go out and relax....

after all, I live in Las Vegas!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Vegas....
I was there last on October 1st of 2000. I had seen Phish play in the Thomas and Mack Center the previous two nights.
(Yeah, I used to be one of those guys)

I slept at the MGM Grand and loved every minute of my time there.

I don' remember a single bit of what happened, but I feel pretty sure that I had a great time.
IT'S VEGAS FOR CAESAR'S SAKE!!!!

My how we love our bread and circuses.
edit on 1/8/2011 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by nycchinee

He attributes it to a Catholic Organization called Legatus which comprises mainly of mega rich catholic ceos. They go on trips or pilgrimages and after the meetings end, some sort of weird news also moves the market to fraud investors. From like late 2008 to 2009, he had around 10 correct predictions with the stock market just by using legatus meeting dates. Legatus was also bestowed an Apostolic Blessing by John Paul II in 2002. www.legatus.org...

To really understand what he means by enterprise corruption, I suggest you take a tour of his website starting here www.enterprisecorruption.com...

Its really interesting how well his theory ties in with Proto's theory while taking 2 different approaches and explaining more in detail the economic portion of how it all works. I highly recommend reading what he means by enterprise corruption and his take on history as one big labor struggle which coincides a lot with what this thread talks about. I think it would definitely help some people here understand the financial aspect of how the elites rule this world and what they do to keep this cycle of globalization going for the past 2000 years.

[color=Cyan]this fella Reinhardt is definitely my kind of guy!!

How Does One Successfully Predict A Speculative Market?

First of all.. one is not supposed to be able to predict a speculative market. That is why they call it “speculative”. As was said before, not everyone speculates in a speculative market. The ordinary hens speculate while the fox and the perfect hens regulate. For some unknown reason every single fox that has ever “regulated” the henhouse has f-cked it up. But the truth is the fox doesn’t f-ck it up. The fox only pretends to f-ck it up. Then the fox addresses the hens and informs them: “We f-cked up.. and not in your favor.

So, how does one successfully predict a speculative market?

Step #1:
One must take everything one has ever been told, taught, heard, thought, or assumes to be true about the history of the entire world and.. SHRED IT.
Put a sign on the top of that stupid hi-definition television set that says “Liar”.
And the odds are about 95% guaranteed that in almost all cases that sign.. is correct.
Sports is the exception. That is why sports is so loved by both the fox and the hens. It seems real. The game seems fair. It is real. The game is fair although the “liar” sign would have been accurate during the “black-sox” “scandal” right around the time of that market crash. Gather around the radio folks and hand us your wallets. The fox is a terrific entertainer and the fox is an experienced entertainer. But the entertainment tends to cost the hens one hell of a lot of money.
So why should the hens shred the fox’s version of history?

All done “Roman” Style!

we could use a little research on the "Legatus" merchant group ... they seem to "fit the Vatican glove"! nycchinee has found a "pot-o-gold"!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Hazard was surely prodigious, I have been reading his History of Pennsylvania for a couple of months now and wasn’t aware he had published these too.

Samuel Hazard was the Pennsylvania State Registrar in the mid 1800’s and as such had two unique things going for him, 1. The Great Law penned by William Penn the proprietary colony’s founder decreed every act and transaction by a government official had to be recorded and registered, and he thus had access to them all, and 2. He actually read them all, because he was concerned rats and mold were destroying these old documents he went through them one by one typing them out in his own hands, beginning with the first settlements in the region predating Penn all the way through the mid 1800’s.

His 11 volumes of the History of Pennsylvania except for the forward he authored himself to describe the works are comprised of nothing but the Official Documents of the State, laid out in chronological order. Thus his history of the State is exactly as it unfolded through government actions, down to every last little birth, death, real estate sale, loan, trial, judgment, audit, correspondence and acquisition, including many newspaper articles too, also detailing these things with a little more in-depth background.

What we have in Hazard’s publications is the pure unvarnished history of the day without editorial telling us how it should be interpreted.

When Epiphron first discovered and shared with us the Memorials (letters of official protest and complaint from the London Bankers) to the Presidents of the United States copied to respective Governors, most everyone was of course focused on the ones from Rothschild and Sons, since that is the big name in banking and conspiracy circles that most people tend to focus on.

I though was intrigued and concerned over the Memorials from Gowan and Marx more than those of Rothschild and Sons because the Memorials from Gowan and Marx clearly threatened exposure of the United States Government as a complex financial enterprise (one not being honest with the nature and extend of it’s debts with the citizenry of it) if payments weren’t rendered in a timely way. The language was ominous to say the least, and in part displayed how Europe through the London Bankers kept the United States Government in line and doing its bidding.

My research on Gowan and Marx turned up little mention of the banking firm, except they had largely funded the University of Virginia, and some of the names of the Memorialists their firm was representing in the letters.

That and a few references to them in Hazard’s Official History of Pennsylvania where they were listed as one of the Foreign Investors that the State had outstanding loans with.

Some of the names Gowan and Marx were representing turned out to be Revolutionary War heroes who it seems acquired some major financial stakes in the United States along the way. The most notable was a colonel Clarke who turned out to be the younger brother of the Clarke of Rogers and Clarke fame, who were basically the original principle surveyors and explorers of what we know as the United States.

Some of the names on the Pennsylvania roll of foreign investors turned out to be a veritable who’s who of corporate titans and monopolies in the making such as the Sears family that would later found Sears and Roebuck one of the nation’s first multipoint retail and mail order catalog companies.

As I began to read through the Hazard documents I realized right away that there was a real wealth of information in them not commonly known to very many people.

As someone born and partially raised in Pennsylvania who had always loved history I began to realize most of the history I know, is simply the history that historians often writing the texts for the benefit of the state want me to know. In other words just the romanticized portions of history that favor the state and build the shared identity in the citizens the State would like you to have.

I stumbled across some amazing things, for instance that an early Pennsylvania physician had done a brief study and concluded that burning coal as a fuel source eliminated outbreaks of Cholera that often decimated early settlements in the colonies. He theorized that the coal smoke changed the atmosphere and based this on, Cholera striking settlements that did not burn coal, and did not strike settlements that burned coal regularly.

The State adopted his views so in large part the entire Coal Industry (a huge part of the United States expansion engine) was born and built up out of this belief that burning coal as a fuel and heating source would eliminate Cholera.

Transaction by transaction, correspondence by correspondence, official decree and act, by official decree and act, the official documents walk us through from when the first Pennsylvanians could be counted on one hand, up through the 1840’s, laying out how and who envisioned and then created the infrastructure, and how and who did it.

Laid out for the first time for me in official documents the shocking truth was there, human beings being sent in the hundreds and thousands as indentured servants by their European Feudal Lords were the Stock investments in the early nation. Loans in pounds and gold were the Bond investments to pay for the infrastructure creation and improvements and the human stock labor binding them to those specific tasks. Further that taxes and levies on the Stock (the human labor) were devised simply as a means to make the enterprise(s) more profitable, more quickly by offsetting the cost of having to pay them, by taking a significant portion of it back through the State who’s principles privately owned stakes in commodities that could be brought to market and sold through the infrastructure and improved infrastructure that they were creating. That the State itself existed just to obtain these commodities and resources, get them to international market, and to keep the human stock (citizens) laboring at these specific enterprises, and in line, compliant and submissive to the goals and wishes of the investors, all of these investments and investors, were clearly protected in the Treaty of Paris ending the Revolutionary War, and indeed as evidenced through Hazard’s wealth of material along with the Memorials Epiphron unearthed were still being paid routinely though often with great difficulty and hardship right on up through the 1840’s.

As I continue to read these documents Pennsylvania has lived up to it’s name as the Key Stone State, and indeed it truly was. William Penn was the only individual granted a Proprietary Colony. All the others were either Charter Colonies (corporate groups of investors) or Crown Colonies (run by a governor appointed by the King and reported back too and was limited in their prevue by the King).

While Penn’s father likely earned this reward having on multiple occasions saved the Crown and King from a Parliament he interceded with keen on so limiting the King’s power to the point of disposing of the monarchy once and for all, as you read William’s personal correspondences and writings, what you see is a person of endless and tireless initiative and ambition, who was given complete discretion by the Monarchy to run things and expand by his own initiative and ambition with no counter weights or interference, all the while enjoying the full backing of the crown.

The Great Law Penn wrote was so well crafted it could not be superseded, and indeed as of the 1840’s when Hazard published the state’s records, Judges on the Appellate Court were still upholding or striking down rulings based on the Great Law, while noting that their rulings all so met important thresholds of Crown Law and Cannon Law.

This being 80 years after the Revolution and the Constitution supposedly became the law of the land.

The Great Law is in fact so great, there might actually be truth in the contention put forth in “Fifty Things You Don’t Know About America” that the Pennsylvania Supreme Court is the Highest in the Land.

Interestingly enough the Federal Judge who headed the appeals court in Arizona gunned down yesterday was originally born in Pennsylvania!

Coincidence perhaps, but nonetheless there is a wealth of material in these documents, that display the key birthing of not a nation but an enterprise, a business enterprise, one born in debt, one still in debt, in large part because it ostensibly exists (the Government) solely as a conduit for payment to the people who actually invested in and built the infrastructure of the United States who’s heirs and successors still own it and are being paid for it today.

As you read through this material, the material actual historians consult; you begin to realize why they publish a romanticized version of history that appeals to our egos and collective identity. The truth of what actually happened is nothing like the fictions that they publish for us to keep us loyal, submissive and still laboring.

You also realize that the money trail and human one too in this goes to London, the royals and then on to Rome.

You begin to realize too, that we are all unnamed and uncompensated employees in a vast State run enterprise which is the state itself. That we primarily exist only to be bonded by the specific labors that the State profits off of, and those are the labors that either enrich the original investments and investors or support the activities of those who are laboring directly at that, while all along, we all our taxed and levied to pay these investors additional profits through the state.

Our reality is actually a Greek Tragedy, covered over with nonsensical stories of God and Heroes that the state tells us which virtues they had that are laudable we should emulate.

It’s almost a crime that rather than deal with this, we have to listen to the addled ramblings of those talking about the Whore of Babylon, and the Baby Jesus and there endless recitals of scripture postulating adorations of the myths that keep a deceived society immersed and impervious to it’s true state.

We see through that, just why Religion and the Media are so powerful when it comes to keeping this disenfranchising system of slavery and debt humming along like the well oiled machine it is.

Sadly what’s truly amazing my friend, is that we are all considered to lazy and too stupid to read this material ourselves, and so well trained that even when confronted with the truth, the truth written in their own hands and words, that our contemporaries and peers will simply be dismissive of it and us, while espousing the dogmas that they have been trained to love, identify with a employ.

Yet it is all there in black and white.

What Samuel Hazard did was actually take the time to make available to us all, how they built the box, brick by brick, the box most of us are trapped in still to this day.

Well worth the read, the real truth is in fact out there.

www.ebooksread.com... gister-of-pennsylvania--devoted-to-the-preservation-of-facts-and-document-aza.shtml

edit on 9/1/11 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

All done “Roman” Style!

we could use a little research on the "Legatus" merchant group ... they seem to "fit the Vatican glove"! nycchinee has found a "pot-o-gold"!

A rose is a rose by any other name. A Legatus was a Roman Military Governor of a State, and one of the most powerful of offices and titles a Roman could posses.

So the mere selection of the name seeks to conjure up and emulate some basic things, authority, control and the ability to maintain and perpetuate it through force of arms, and the full backing and weight of Rome.

When it comes to what nycchinee is researching, it helps to understand two things, one is that Rome (the State) is an enterprise, and what we view as ‘corruption’ is in fact the standard mode of operation and purpose, but, that because of the duality and hypocritical nature of who we (commoners, slaves and plebes) are taught to conduct ourselves, the means in which an enterprise conducts itself appears to be ‘corrupt’ to us, because of our instilled and enforced morality.

All these enterprises were born of one or two things, either outright stealing through force of arms resources and goods to resell to the masses. Or to acquire them for a pittance of their actual value through what ever fraudulent or deceptive means might be less expensive, thus more profitable than the mercenary fueled act of stealing them.

After all armies have to be paid, either a salary or a portion of the loot and plunder, so which method of corrupting those in control of the resources or goods at the source is simply based on cost effectiveness, which is of course why in so many third world countries, you see a dictatorial despot running the country, and being handsomely rewarded by corporate enterprises to basically provide access or control of the goods and services to the corporate enterprises for a pittance, because the corrupt dictator disenfranchises the people sitting on top of them, and cuts them out of any share of the profits. He can afford to sell them cheap in exchange for quick cash, and the weapons and sometimes mercenaries used to disenfranchise the people that actually own them.

When this is not possible, installing a ‘corrupt’ leader, then if the resources and goods are really worth something, and sometimes that something is simply the control and monopoly of one particular commodity like diamonds or oil, then ‘international’ military force will steal them.

At the core of every enterprise is corruption as a business model. They don’t start out with noble virtues; they start out with corruption in mind. Honestly every business I have ever started was based on those simple notions of corruption, larceny and fraud. Yes, they all provided a real and legitimate service to the actual customers, but it really begins with how do you usurp the resources, goods and services someone else already owns and controls?

Now why? Well, because they are legitimate goods and services, that everyday people, find value in.

This is what makes a state attractive on a voluntary basis to the individual citizen.

Most people who have immigrated to the United States, are in fact just like most people who immigrated to Rome, they are looking for economic opportunities, and to acquire a greater variety of goods and services available to them elsewhere.

So this is why a enterprise needs through it’s corrupt nature to acquire as many goods, resources and services as it can, as it will cause people to flock to that state and stay loyal to the state, in exchange for the variety of goods and services.

Though we have more laws here in the United States than any other nation, and the highest per capita prison population of any other nation, in reality most of our notions of ‘freedom’ are simply based on what is often a superior variety of goods and services. We have the freedom to buy, or otherwise obtain and enjoy a greater variety of goods and services than most other nations, and therefore believe ourselves to be freer in our liberties than any other nation.

In reality we have far fewer personal freedoms and liberties than most nations, but simply don’t care or are aware because we are so satiated with the wide variety of goods and services and the ‘freedom’ to believe that if we work hard enough, or long enough, or smart enough, that we might one day be able to enjoy them all ourselves. Even when we know at a certain point in life, we are going to end up being relatively poor from an economical standpoint, just being able to see that ‘some’ people in our society can enjoy these highly prized goods and services, provides us the illusion and comfort of a ‘free’ system.

You see the enterprises are not being corrupted; the enterprises are about corrupting human values, and freedoms by offering goods and services in exchange for giving up those values and freedoms that don’t serve the state and the enterprise in exchange for them.

Because we are heavily restricted and governed by a endless series of laws, state, religion, corporate and familiar we tend to believe that when an enterprise is exposed as a corrupt one, that it was a rare bad one, that started out good, and went bad, based on our instilled notions of law and morality.

However the real reason behind the enterprises is to in fact corrupt us into, accepting those laws and notions of morality instilled by the state, religion, corporate and familiar entities to create a dual set of standards.

One standard for the elites, which is all about employing any and every means necessary to corrupt everything by gaining control of everything people need to live and survive.

One standard is for the masses to create an uneven playing field, where you are taught employing the same tactics is wrong.
Between the two classes of elites and commoners stands the line of the government, religion and law.

So in essence what the elites are doing is creating government(s) and religion(s) to make sure you the commoner, can’t easily employ the same tactics as they the elite do, by making those actions illegal or amoral for the commoner, while the elites get a free pass, because they created and own the government(s) that enforce those rules.

The enterprise(s) have not been corrupted, the enterprises are corruption.

We simply refuse to see or accept that because of the dual standards and morality being employed.

There is a reason I started out this thread by explaining the duality of man and the human mind.

Understanding those dualities, that they exist, that they exist within the state, and that they exist within religion, and ultimately that they exist within our own minds, is key to working your way out of this box.

The enterprise is corruption, corruption of the human mind, and heart, through its senses, appeased, sustained and satiated by external stimuli, the enterprise is controlling those external stimuli, by corrupting it at its source. Food, water, spirits, religion, clothing, housing, entertainment, news, etc., the land itself, and ultimately the people who dwell and live on it, that my friends is the enterprise, that my friend is Rome, and that my friend, is in large part the Legatus’s job to carry out and secure.

edit on 9/1/11 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
i watched a very interesting movie yestherday, an adaptation of Valerio Massimo Manfredi's researches...

Valerio Massimo Manfredi defines himself as an "Ancient World Topographer". Since 1978 he spends his time teaching in several European universities, digging ruins in the Mediterranean and in the Middle East, and writing novels.

The Professor of Classical Archaeology in the "Luigi Bocconi" University of Milan and a familiar face on European television, he has led scientific expeditions, excavations and explorations in Italy and overseas

Valerio Massimo Manfredi said that Excalibur, the legendary sword of King Arthur is in reality the sword of Gaius Julius Caesar which was secretly passed on through generations inside the secret society of the Roman Empire and is today in the hands of TPTB....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/06aadc235d5c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

What Samuel Hazard did was actually take the time to make available to us all, how they built the box, brick by brick, the box most of us are trapped in still to this day.

Well worth the read, the real truth is in fact out there.

www.ebooksread.com... gister-of-pennsylvania--devoted-to-the-preservation-of-facts-and-document-aza.shtml

the link is broken ..... I'm finding links to "e-books" sometimes are somehow blocked.

copy and paste this will get there (minus the quotes).

""http://www.ebooksread.com/authors-eng/samuel-hazard/the-register-of-pennsylvania--devoted-to-the-preservation-of-facts-and-document-aza/page-14-th e-register-of-pennsylvania--devoted-to-the-preservation-of-facts-and-document-aza.shtml""

EXCELLENT AS USUAL

funny how we hack through a jungle and stumble upon something else!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

One never really knows what they might find in this world until you go looking.

Having an open mind and a healthy curiosity will open up a lot of doors, and take you a lot of places.

One of the biggest challenges in changing the world is that the average person when discovering information that doesn’t fit within the dogmas and societal constructs instilled by the church and state will often form an assumptive opinion and answer forcing it too.

They simply choose to make words mean what they need them to mean in order to cling to the dogmas and societal constructs that in many cases are a form of group identity and ego that they espouse to.

So anything that impinges on, calls into question or otherwise sullies that group identity and thus their ego they are quick to be dismissive of, contemptuous of, and to be otherwise close minded.

Sometimes it’s because of that instilled belief system, that a ‘good America’ or ‘good Christian’ wouldn’t think or say such things or even entertain them. The desire to meet the threshold standard of ‘good’ or ‘faithful’ or ‘law abiding’ overrides completely any contrary thoughts or notions.

Sometimes it’s pure hubris and ego, they have studied this or that, and are certain that they are an expert or right, and they would rather go down in flames than admit that they are wrong.

Other times it’s just plain fear. The truth is people in general like rules and like being led. They prefer everything be laid out for them in neat and easy to follow guides that are in black and white. More than anything they crave the absolution they believe the government and church offer to those who meet the defined threshold of ‘good’, ‘faithful’ or ‘law abiding’.

For these people life is defined in black and whites, and anything that puts the lie to the state’s and church’s edicts, proclamations, and enterprises threatens to change the entire game on them.

They take comfort in understanding the game as it’s presented to them, and playing it the way they are told they must via the rules the State and Church create for them.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t necessarily make them drink.

That’s the thing about people too. You can put the information out there, but that doesn’t mean they are going to honestly consider it or research it, if it impinges on their shared group identity, ego, senses of right and wrong, alters their version of reality, or begs them to go down a path where absolution by the State and Church is no longer assured and in jeopardy.

The studious scholar of the human condition, history and wisdom though, should always keep an open mind, never take things at face value, even when you think you know what they mean, and never bend to the peer pressure created through societal constructs and social systems, but simply explore, for explorations sake, and learn for knowledge’s sake.

There is no telling what you might learn or what benefit that knowledge and wisdom might have to you or others some day.

The Powers that Be have conspired though the Church and the Schools, to teach us primarily only what benefits them.

In many places a High School Diploma only teaches the equivalent of functional illiteracy.

For the most part what they want is people capable of carrying out simple and semi-complex tasks without having the ability to logistically work it out themselves without detailed instructions, and importantly as a result, without the ability to question.

They work us hard, and constantly, and reward us little, and make sure that enough crisis are ever present to keep us on point and on task, focused mainly simply on day to day survival.

That’s why it’s entirely contingent on one’s own self, to learn, and to decide what you would like to learn and pursue it along the avenues you choose.

The truth is all of our societies and civilizations are built on an endless series of written contracts and agreements between sovereign and principle parties. Many of them hundreds, sometimes thousands of years old, and what most people fail to grasp is that order is maintained simply through the succession of these agreements from one generation to the next, from one administration to the next, from one government to the next.

What the sovereigns and elites have that we don’t is contractual standing that provides them guarantees through written instruments of agreement that the governments themselves were formed to protect and ensure would always be honored through the laws written that were written to see that they are always honored.

Because many of these contracts do date back hundreds and even thousands of years, unless you are specifically an heir or successor to one, we the bulk of the people are late to the party, with virtually no say or voice in anything, in a world that has long been divided up, and spoken for, and fallen under the complete control of just a very minute fraction of the people who are living on it.

The real truth is laid out in all these agreements, contracts, bullas, constitutions and treaties.

Most people don’t consider looking at them, because they aren’t a party to them, and don’t see how they have any bearing on their day to day life. Yet the truth is their day to day existence is defined and in reality confined to what is actually in these documents.

Understanding the legal definition of the language employed in them then becomes central to truly understanding what these agreements entail and what they confer.

Because for the most part the Powers that Be believe we are either to lazy or stupid to care and understand these instruments, or too greedy and ambitious and corrupt in some cases, they don’t even hide these things from us.

We just don’t give them the attention and review that they deserve.

It truly is a pity.

After all the truth will set you free.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

What the sovereigns and elites have that we don’t is contractual standing that provides them guarantees through written instruments of agreement that the governments themselves were formed to protect and ensure would always be honored through the laws written that were written to see that they are always honored.

Because many of these contracts do date back hundreds and even thousands of years, unless you are specifically an heir or successor to one, we the bulk of the people are late to the party, with virtually no say or voice in anything, in a world that has long been divided up, and spoken for, and fallen under the complete control of just a very minute fraction of the people who are living on it.

The real truth is laid out in all these agreements, contracts, bullas, constitutions and treaties.

Most people don’t consider looking at them, because they aren’t a party to them, and don’t see how they have any bearing on their day to day life. Yet the truth is their day to day existence is defined and in reality confined to what is actually in these documents.

Understanding the legal definition of the language employed in them then becomes central to truly understanding what these agreements entail and what they confer.

January 10, 1920
Treaty of Versailles

On this day in history, the Treaty of Versailles took effect, ending World War I. The United States did not ratify the treaty.

Why didn't the U.S. ratify ??? perhaps a "Roman" connection ???

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

The U.S. Congress (still somewhat independent minded at that time) failed to ratify the Treaty of Versailles over a couple of important and key points.

1. The League of Nations - was attached to the Treaty and while it quickly failed without U.S. involvement, it was the forerunner to the United Nations. Congress realized at that point and time and still cared about giving up portions of sovereignty to an International Body. The League of Nations was touted by the Industrialists and Elite as the way forward to prevent World and Major Wars, by employing ‘collective’ security through an International Body of Nations who would act swiftly and aggressively to isolate, limit and punish aggressive/aggressor nations if required. However interestingly enough one of its first acts as an international body was to formalize the British Mandate in Palestine and oversee Zionist and Jewish immigration back into the Holy Lands. This led to the main problem, not that the U.S. was opposed to immigration of Jews and Zionists into Palestine but because no one in the U.S. really understood the backroom manipulations and side agreements regarding the Balfour Declaration to Lord Rothschild promising the Zionist National Congress and Jews of the world, land in Palestine to immigrate to. At the time the Balfour Declaration was made, the United States had stayed out of the war, was backing both sides and was actually predisposed towards Germany in public sentiment, in part because of longstanding resentments from the Revolutionary War and the War of 1812, as well as the British meddling in the American Civil War. Some of the veterans of which, were still alive at that time. While history obscures it the newspaper articles of the day don’t, we as a nation did a sudden about face in our supports of Germany shortly after the Balfour Declaration was issued. At the time though it was issued, the Ottoman Turks were fully in control of Palestine, and had the British bogged down in an ongoing disaster at Gallipoli, where much like against the Germans in Europe they were hopelessly bogged down. At the time of the Balfour Declaration England was almost completely bankrupt, running perilously short on ammunition, and the tattered French Army was in a near state of total mutiny. The battle lines in France where most of the fighting was taking place had not moved more than 14 miles in three years, and millions of French and English and German soldiers had already lost their lives in just that bit of movement in the Trench Warfare.

2. While German Jews enjoyed the highest level of integration and economic success of any group of Jews in Diaspora under the Kaiser’s government, and the Rothschild Family had more or less made its bones in Germany, they were well prepared to sacrifice that once England came out with the Balfour Declaration. The Rothschild Banking Interest owned the lion share of the U.S. Federal Reserve which was only a half dozen years old at the time, but importantly also owned the controlling interest in the German Reich bank, and the Bank of England. The reserve banks of those respective nations, and deciding the outcome of World War II then quickly became all about financial manipulation once the Balfour Declaration was concerned. The Reich’s Bank quickly stopped issuing credits to Germany halting the nation’s war industry in its tracks and the supply of troops in the field as a result. The American Government was threatened with it’s credit through the Federal Reserve being cut off if it failed to enter the war as a Combatant on the side of England and France. The Bank of England was given fresh lines of credit to resupply its armies, and the French gained an important moral boost with millions of American Doughboys piling into France and a resupplied and reinvigorated English Army. Though the proud Prussian Military Commanders stubbornly fought on, the Kaiser capitulated in short order there after.

3. However once the Treaty of Versailles negotiations began they were conducted at the Palace of Versailles, at that time, the Palace itself had become a Rothschild Estate, so the Rothschild Family was basically supervising the negotiations of the Treaty and hosting them. This is where the real sticking point came in, as Germany’s delegation was quickly replaced over its stubborn resistance to paying reparations which included all the war debt racked up by both France and England, the largest portion of which was borrowed from the American Treasury via the Federal Reserve. Late one night Max Warburg the Head of the German Reich’s Bank showed up by train and led off the Prussian delegation negotiating the Treaty at that point in the middle night back to Berlin, and then Max returned without them a few days later to head the negotiations for Germany and agreed that Germany would be responsible for paying reparations and the war debts of England and France and America, though most of the debt was owed to America having been borrowed by England and France. This in essence relived England or France from having to pay the U.S. Treasury back the hundreds of millions lent to them by it. So the financial solvency of America moving forward would be totally dependent upon Germany making good on those debts. Now you would think America would have never gone for such a deal but fortunately the American Negotiator who happened to not be just the Head of the Federal Reserve, but Paul Warburg, Max’s biological brother. The Warburg family has been closely tied with the Rothschild family for hundreds of years, so this cozy little family reunion at the Rothschild House was great for their ambitions but not too good for America’s ambition.

While President Wilson was up to his eyeballs in malfeasance in his support of the Federal Reserve Act and drawing America into actually fighting the war, he knew he never stood a chance of gaining reelection if he supported the Treaty and Congress was outraged by the Treaty, between giving up sovereignty to an international body, realizing that it would likely never see a penny lent to England and France and that it had all been a massive manipulation, they rejected the treaty.

The War though had been good to the American Oligarchs, Pierre DuPont had actually written President Wilson in 1917 asking him to draw out the war as long as he could as the profits off of his nitroglycerin patent, the main ingredient in TNT and most bombs of the day, were 14,000,000.00 dollars that year. In 1917 my great grandfather was making 2.00 a week digging coal out of the hills surrounding Pittsburgh. So that will give you some perspective as to about what the value of 14 million was in those days, and the American Oligarchs saw more big profits to be had through the League of Nations which much like the U.N. Security Council does today, would be engaged in deciding which nations to invade and rob, loot and plunder.

Almost immediately upon the rejection of the treaty, the Rockefeller family founded the Council for Foreign Relations in Manhattan and started working tirelessly to set up the stage for the United Nations, by conducting the campaign needed to sway Congress to accept it.

In reality the Treaty was probably designed to be rejected here in America, as Germany’s inability to pay us back, led to the Bankruptcy and receivership of the United States. Though it is rarely discussed we are still in that Bankruptcy and receivership. Former Ohio Congressman James Traficant accidently let that slip out on the House of Representative Floor one day not quite ten years ago, and before long found himself in Federal Prison on trumped up corruption charges.

The Depression set the stage for the reinvention of America, the States all had to be incorporated under the Federal Government, all privately owned gold was confiscated,

This was a key period in the New World Order, Wells and other writers had just started mentioning it and trying to popularize the concepts around the time of the Federal Reserve Act.

Throughout the 20’s, 30’s, and 40’s the CFR worked tirelessly to infiltrate its members into Congress and into the Administration. Cordell Hall, the Secretary of State under Roosevelt was a CFR Member and when the founding session of the U.N. took place in San Francisco 47 of the 48 U.S. Delegates belonged to the CFR, including Alger Hiss the Head of the U.S. Delegation and President of the First U.N. Charter Assembly.

Later Hiss was discovered to be a Soviet spy!

The economic conditions imposed by the Treaty of Versailles set the stage for not just World War II, but the persecution of the Jews in Germany, who because of Rothschild’s and the Warburg’s manipulation, as well as Jewish politics inside of Germany at the time of the Balfour Declaration, where Jewish Groups in Germany took out full page adds in the New York Times begging America to join the war not on the side of their native Germany but England and France was the touchstone of the anti-Jewish sentiment Hitler would later use to unite a bankrupt Germany, rearm it, and march it to another World War.

Textbook history glosses over this, or ignores it completely, but the Newspaper accounts at the time, in fact outline it all, and describe it all.

As early as 1920 Jewish political and charity groups in both the United States and Europe were writing that 6,000,000 Jews in Europe were in mortal danger, the seeds for the Holocaust were being sewn at the same time as the seeds for World War II, the repopulation of Israel, and the United Nations.

This period from 1911 through 1946 was when the New World Order and the International Shadow Government gained complete control, and began laying the foundations for the terrifying military industrial complex that will depopulate most of the World in World War III.

Where most people miss the boat, is World War I, at it’s time was touted as the War to End All Wars, but because of the enormity of World War II it is often overlooked.

The final pieces in Rome’s plan all came together during this time period, the elimination of the world’s First Nation’s people, the recreation of the State of Israel to mimic Biblical Prophecy, the first International Governing Body, and the horrible impetus to drive the dispersed mostly cosmopolitan Jews of the world into repopulating, provincial, inhospitable, and barren Palestine.

You will never ever hear the whole horrible truth about these events that led to the deaths of over a hundred million people between the two Wars and Stalin’s terrible purges in the Soviet Union.

The Communist Revolution was also funded by the Rothschild Family and the American Oligarchs as the Czar’s refused to let Rothschild control their money and do their banking. So you have to count all of the people killed in the Soviet purges and pogroms in the body count.

Very likely the Spanish Flu of 1919 which likely was a culling effort to further wean the populations through attrition after the battlefield part of the war was halted early as a result of the Balfour Declaration and the financial manipulation.

During this same time, the Powers that Be focused on buying up key Newspapers and Wire Services so that they could control the news in key markets, and with that the political process, to ensure Congress and the Senate would get the right kind of members to go along with the CFR, and the United Nations in the Future, and support the oligarchs and industrialists fully.

That’s when all this really went down, not all that long ago in fact, it is in fact all over but the shouting.

I really recommend investing in a lot of aspirin, because there sure is going to be a lot of shouting, when people finally wake up and realize what happened.

Why did we reject the Treaty of Versailles? Because it was all part of the grand plan, World War I was fought to reestablish Israel after all the First Nation’s People had been quelled and conquered and the world finally romanized.

World War II was fought to repopulate it, and there never would have been a World War II, had we accepted the Treaty of Versailles, that’s why it was not honestly negotiated in the first place.

The world in fact would be a far different place today, had the Warburg brothers never got together to manipulate all these things in the House of Rothschild.

The Papal Rothschild Family, as always, All Roads Lead to Rome.

edit on 10/1/11 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Because for the most part the Powers that Be believe we are either to lazy or stupid to care and understand these instruments, or too greedy and ambitious and corrupt in some cases, they don’t even hide these things from us.

We just don’t give them the attention and review that they deserve.

It truly is a pity.

After all the truth will set you free.

Even though these old documents may reveal how we got where we are today, I think that time is of the essence in dealing with the contracts that we are a party to and taking a long hard look at what has been hidden in those.

If truth sets you free then why are so many still enslaved? Most people on this planet are owned and they are willingly owned by the contracts they have signed. They are owned either by governments or religions. The "separation of church and state" is no more than each recognizing the others sovereignty and not interfering. This is why religious charlatans are allowed to continue without interference and are even "honored" at political gatherings.

Some contracts are made through ritual and some are made simply through continuing voluntary participation. Some contracts are invisible, some are adhesions, some are called by other names that do not sound as demanding---words like 'agreement' or 'covenant' or 'promise'. You would think promises could be broken more easily than contracts. Either way, there is always going to be a penalty in order to extract yourself.

People are owned---either by religious membership or through their governments. Either way, both of these roads lead to Rome. Rome can veto the laws of what we see was erroneously billed as "the world's greatest power nation" therefore, in essence, Rome controls the governments. And I can't think of any religion that does not have Rome as a basis. Who owns the world? Who, ultimately, owns us? Are we voluntarily allowing this ownership?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Another super informative learning session by Proto!

I really hope EVERYBODY is listening to all this .... it's ALL pretty much true !

The Treaty of Versailles looks like a real Roman style - Rothschild "Grand Manipulation".

Perhaps it all ties in to an earlier Roman "Treaty / experiment" from many centuries ago ....

en.wikipedia.org...

in this we see the most fabulous story teller of ALL TIME involved again...

Josephus Flavius !!!!!

I wonder if this treaty was ever violated or expired or enhanced or re-newed ??

could THIS BE the original castings of "Zionism"
: .. to be re-kindled centuries later ??

and, if (as the article suggests) this treaty is a forgery, then how prey tell did it get into the history books ??

and, what possible reasons would a forgery such as this even be "advantageous" to anyone or any group ??

According to I Maccabees chapter 8:

May all go well with the Romans and with the nation of the Jews at sea and on land forever, and may sword and enemy be far from them. If war comes first to Rome or to any of their allies in all their dominion, the nation of the Jews shall act as their allies wholeheartedly, as the occasion may indicate to them. To the enemy that makes war they shall not give or supply grain, arms, money, or ships, just as Rome has decided; and they shall keep their obligations without receiving any return. In the same way, if war comes first to the nation of the Jews, the Romans shall willingly act as their allies, as the occasion may indicate to them. And to their enemies there shall not be given grain, arms, money, or ships, just as Rome has decided; and they shall keep these obligations and do so without deceit. Thus on these terms the Romans make a treaty with the Jewish people. If after these terms are in effect both parties shall determine to add or delete anything, they shall do so at their discretion, and any addition or deletion that they may make shall be valid. Concerning the wrongs that King Demetrius is doing to them, we have written to him as follows:, 'Why have you made your yoke heavy on our friends and allies the Jews? If now they appeal again for help against you, we will defend their rights and fight you on sea and on land.'

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
By the way Proto,

maybe we need to hire a Scribe for this thread .. with the tidal waves of info (especially the last few days!) contained herein.

some readers could use an electronic Rolodex I think!

www.scribeforhire.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

..I am under the impression we are lied to about a lot of things, and we are lied too in the text books, to propagate those lies....

A very interesting read ProtoplasmicTraveler. I do not have the background in history to have an informed opinion of what you have written. However I do want to comment about the lies in text books. Two such lies come readily to mind.

... Over the last quarter-century, historians have by and large ceased writing about the role of ruling elites in the country's evolution. Or if they have taken up the subject, they have done so to argue against its salience for grasping the essentials of American political history. Yet there is something peculiar about this recent intellectual aversion, even if we accept as true the beliefs that democracy, social mobility, and economic dynamism have long inhibited the congealing of a ruling stratum. This aversion has coincided, after all, with one of the largest and fastest-growing disparities in the division of income and wealth in American history....

Neglecting the powerful had not been characteristic of historical work before World War II. hnn.us...

The other is the blatant lies about the "First Thanksgiving"

...In his 'History of Plymouth Plantation,' the governor of the colony, William Bradford, reported that the colonists went hungry for years, because they refused to work in the fields. They preferred instead to steal food. He says the colony was riddled with "corruption," and with "confusion and discontent." The crops were small because "much was stolen both by night and day, before it became scarce eatable

...The prevailing condition during those years was not the abundance the official story claims, it was famine and death. The first "Thanksgiving" was not so much a celebration as it was the last meal of condemned men.

This "from each according to his ability, to each according to his need" was an early form of socialism, and it is why the Pilgrims were starving. Bradford writes that "young men that are most able and fit for labor and service" complained about being forced to "spend their time and strength to work for other men's wives and children." Also, "the strong, or man of parts, had no more in division of victuals and clothes, than he that was weak." So the young and strong refused to work and the total amount of food produced was never adequate.

To rectify this situation, in 1623 Bradford abolished socialism. He gave each household a parcel of land and told them they could keep what they produced, or trade it away as they saw fit. In other words, he replaced socialism with a free market, and that was the end of famines.... mises.org...

So much for the "Official History Books"

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

The truth is they are never going to tell us our real history, or the real history of our planet, because the whole control system is in fact designed to present itself in a version that makes it possible to submit to it's control, through fictions that we are taught to believe, that it doesn't have as much control as it does, and we have control over it.

We of course don't have control over it, and if we don't obey it, in every shape and form it insists we must, then it employs armed henchmen who sieze us, judge us through a system of religious courts that they deny are religious even while displaying the icons of the Gods of the High Priests these courts are based upon, even while insisting we proclaim oaths to God that we are being truthful to it, and thus submitting to it's power.

At every step of the way, we are taught to deny, by it, precisely what they are doing, and what we are doing as a reaction to it, so we can live under it, in some form of happy and productive guise and avoid the real reality that there is absolutely no way to challenge it or stop it, or get free of it, because this system is every where and controls everything.

There is hardly a parcel of land left on the planet where you could exist that it does not own and control in one of its many forms, that is always a rose, by a rose by any other name, a mass of humanity, trapped within a land, controlled by an all powerful state, full of monuments and temples, that are halls of power, that create the edicts we must follow, and rules we must live by, complete with cadres of armed henchmen who they will send for us or against us, if we do not obey it and follow the rules or we challenge it.

The truth is we don't know the origins of this system and while we suspect some people might, they of course tell us they know nothing, their secret society based on secret forms of worship, are just loving charitble men bound in brother hood to one another, who erected all these temples in land after land spanning millenia.

The truth is they always not only do deny the truth, dismiss the truth, and say they know nothing about the truth, but they we are darn lucky to be under the present system of lies and total control, because the one 5,000 years ago, or 3,000 years ago, or 2,000 years ago was much worse, so chin up, and get out there and follow the rules and mind your own business while you submit in the process of doing our business.

The truth is we are not allowed to nor will ever hear the truth, because all the lies are actually designed to create a stable ongoing matrix that can't really be changed, because the truth is no one knows who is at the top of it, the precise chain of command, how the heck to stop them, or how the heck to escape them.

So we have the history and lies that they give us designed to make us proud and happy to be subjected to all this, with no chance of changing it, and living in constant fear of it, never really daring to speak the truth of it, because we all deep down pretty much know what will happen if we ever accidently stumble across the truth, that we will be hunted down, imprisoned or killed, and that they have the power and means to do that, any time, any where, any place.

Of course many of us, more and more of us, can't really be happy with all these lies and not knowing, their version of history and truth does not comfort us, or give us hope, only that sad recognition we live under their awesome power in a insignificant way that always leaves us at their ever mercy.

No matter what law, or what rule, or what lie they tell us, we know we have to accept it and submit to it because there is absolutely no safe way not to.

This is our carefully constructed world of lies, where no one is free, because no one actually knows how to get free, from enslaving religions and the governments they construct to rule over us.

This is why I wrote the Rome thread, in hopes I am not alone in recognizing this, that we will never escape this or change this if we do not try to arrive at the truth and find those who know it and control this.

To learn to understand the truth of why they are doing this to us. To find out exactly how they are doing this to us. So that one day we might find true hope in the truth we never know or have known, instead of the false hope in the lies they always force us to swallow and mimic.

I did this by writing what I think is the real history of our present world, a world that likely morphed out of similiar systems in times past.

Are real verifiable, certifiable history has yet to be discovered, but wouldn't it be a wonderful thing, if someday, some way we found the truth of it all?

Thanks for posting.
edit on 13/1/11 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
What if there is a dead end?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuidEstVerita
What if there is a dead end?

O.K. I'll bite ....

a dead end to what or where OR from where or what ???

can you elaborate ???

edit on 13-1-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join