It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 174
<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
v

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
v

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
v

link   
v

link   
v

link   
v

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
v

link   
v

link   
v

link   
v

link   
v

link   
v

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by tuddz
a
v

(brand spank'n new member! and banned?

OK, I give up!

which secret Illuminati codes are these ??

edit on 8-1-2011 by xuenchen because: ... --- ...

edit on 8-1-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-1-2011 by xuenchen because: it must be a bible code!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

This only tells me that we have obviously hit a nerve.

And I do not ever want to stop hitting said nerve. Not Ever.

I am at work and I have minimal time to respond right now, but this is the most interesting development in a while xuenchen.
a's and v's..... wow.

I simply don't know what to say right now.
Wow....

Totally speechless.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

I think he was trying to spell av...e as in "All Ave. Lead to Rome"

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

I don't know if you were trying to make me belly laugh, but I am LMFAO right now.

That was funny.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I did get a suggestion from Proto today about the direction of my next post...

When I get home, I will research the topic that he suggested, and I will make a post that will, hopefully, take the Rome thread into a new direction.
We can leave the drama of the past few days behind.

I wonder if the American populace will ever grow up and allow certain topics and words to be discussed openly without resorting to such absolute juvenile drivel.
I want everyone to take a good look at what somebody did to this thread.

But hey... I always wanted to see it go to 200 pages.
Cheers tuddz.

edit on 1/8/2011 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hey guys have you read this topic?

Sorry that I haven't gotten back to you sooner concerning your link Stormdancer.
I sneak on the computer when I get a chance while working, and well, we apparently have a psychotic fan of the thread, who seems a wee but ticked off about the whole Road and Avenue thingy...
(I am still LMFAO about that Alethea)

I did see the article that is referenced in your link, and I found it to be very moving.
Peaceful NON-violent protest that supports a cause, while simultaneously pointing us in the most appropriate direction, culturally, is the only "weapon" that we really have in our arsenal at the moment.
But it matters not, because it is THE only weapon that we really need.

We must simply learn to live without fear.
This is no different than the Muslims who knowingly took their life into their own hands in order to protect their Christian brethren.

Great link Stormdancer.
Cheers

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Josephus,

First, thank you very much for your thoughts earlier on the civil war. Your knowledge in that area, as well as everything else we’ve discussed in this thread, is much appreciated. I’m still going through your post and researching relevant aspects that you touched on, so forgive me for not replying or acknowledging your post earlier.

I’m now very curious about the direction you plan on taking this thread in your next post... looking forward to it. It’s fascinating how the thread evolves over time focusing on all the different aspects of this conspiracy.

Xuenchen, excellent research. It’s tough trying to keep up!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Epiphron

This is fantastic thread Epiphron.
The number 1 reason for this (sans Proto), in my opinion, is the stellar research that so many dedicated people, like yourself, have put into the thread.
Much, much, much easier to discuss complicated issues when the background is laid out in intricate detail.

Your studious efforts from earlier concerning the debt bondage of the states prior to the Civil War made presenting my ideas that much easier.

I want to say that I feel like I come across as kind of a hard ass sometimes, but that is only because I want this thread to highlight research and our collective effort, both born from the sweat of one uber-genius, Protoplasmic Traveler.
I do not want trolls to be among us... EVER.
I have read quotes from people who talk mad smack about the regular posters in this thread, the "Rome thread", while they are on ANOTHER thread.
They accuse us of being on a team and "supporting" each other....

Get that.

I am cool with being on a team, especially when my teammates are the current group of dedicated intellectuals/scholars/researchers who have for some reason been randomly drawn to the same thread.

With that said...
You will most likely find some of the issues on the Civil War that I discussed difficult to validate.
Much of what I spoke about came from my readings of Lincoln's correspondence from his last year in office.

As I said earlier, I was born and raised in Cobb County GA, home of Kennesaw Mountain, which was the last stand before the yanks took the ATL.
The Civil War never really stopped, at least not down deep in dixie.
People make jokes about Southerners still thinking that we are at war with the Union, and funny enough, there is much truth to that statement.

As far as I am concerned, the Federal Government is NOT a part of the US.
It is a foreign corporation that is attempting the biggest leveraged buyout in the modern era.
Rome wants this country and all of its wealth, including human resources.

I spoke with my mother today and I will be staying at her house next weekend.
I will have access to the book that I was referencing and I will be able to scan and post pages from the book to validate all of my statements.
I only ask that I get the chance to post the pages from the book.
I have been sitting on this info for a while now, and I did not intend on bringing it up until I had the book for validation.

But your very fine research from earlier kind of forced my hand!!
There is still much that I have NOT discussed. I tried to stick to the nuts and bolts of the issue.
Unfortunately the actual history of the US has been completely butchered, and you will most likely have the realization after looking at what Lincoln actually wrote versus what he is supposed to have believed, that we are not in Kansas anymore.

That was a very dark time in the history of the US, and that sentiment can be seen in this thread.
When we began discussing what actually happened in the War versus what was supposed to have happened, the thread took a dark turn, in my opinion.

And with that let's go to the next post....

I will unfortunately not have all of it ready by tonight... Sorry guys.
I want to be thorough, because the goal of the post will be to expose exactly how much of a fraud the Catholic Church truly is. (Actually, all of the faiths of Abraham in their current mode)

I am not going to give my topic away, but you will see the post by noon tomorrow, and it should be plain as day, from the post, that the Pope and his merry band of lackeys are all completely full of brown poo.

Cheers mate.

edit on 1/8/2011 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join