It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 152
<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by FatherLukeDuke

I have googled it, and have not found any evidence to support Rothschild made any such claims. In fact there is plenty of evidence that the Chinese government control the Bank of China.

Proof please! Please provide a screen shot that has David De Rothschild Newspaper interview in Dubai 2008 and no search results for it.

You certainly didn't Google Rothschild Controls the Bank of China as even Wikipedia admits he has a 10% stake in it.

Not to mention hundreds of other web articles on the subject.

So how many false claims would you like to make, how much of my time do you want me to expend doing research for you, that you clearly are not even attempting to do yourself?

If you really can't honestly represent yourself, by being truthful, why should, I or anyone else take what ever you have to say seriously.

A simple google search does in fact yield a wide variety of information on that subject.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Bank of China took a stake in a branch of the celebrated Rothschild banking dynasty on Thursday, but ruled out a white-knight rescue of crisis-torn institutions in New York or London. In a deal pitched loftily above the global turmoil engulfing financial markers, the Chinese bank said it would acquire 20 per cent of La Compagnie Financiere Edmond de Rothschi

China bought stock in Rothschilds in 2008

PROOF

This was the only thing i could find

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
They do have a few offices in China...

Either way, it's still not important.. Everyone is arguing about how many strikes this batter has that nobody is paying attention to the game...

Its safe to say that:

1. Casear had plans for global domination
2. People today are still implementing those plans

Whether it be Rome, the Rothschilds, the Vatican, or the Muppet Babies, it's happening and it's following Casears plan to a T...

Divide and conquer through religion and politics

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Proto, you have anwsered the same questions, from the same detractors over, over and over again and they keep posting negative attacks again. Isn't weird...

i wonder why some behave that way and what could be their real interests here

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by squirelnutz
They do have a few offices in China...

Either way, it's still not important.. Everyone is arguing about how many strikes this batter has that nobody is paying attention to the game...

Its safe to say that:

1. Casear had plans for global domination
2. People today are still implementing those plans

Whether it be Rome, the Rothschilds, the Vatican, or the Muppet Babies, it's happening and it's following Casears plan to a T...

Divide and conquer through religion and politics

And at it's core this is what the thread is really about.

Even though I have stated time and time again, the sweeping opening piece is just meant to draw us to the present by theorizing what likely happened in our past by reconstructing history moving backwards looking at motive and opporunity for the key players at pivotal events that came out on top of those events, a small group of posters would like to chuck the present for the past, and focus in on that.

It's glaring when members who have been on the site since 2005 pop in the thread for the first time in the 8 months its been on the board, to make broad generalizations absent anything topical or accurately specific.

While one or two others want to rely on the typical debunker strategy of trying to prove the entire premise is false by trying to isolate one element that they hope to prove false.

In fact we have uncovered so much documented evidence that this conspiracy is still ongoing and traces back to Rome and Roman Agents, that it becomes obvious these people have never read or followed the thread at any point.

The thread is more relevant than ever considering the recent events surrounding Foundation X, and the ongoing poltical climate and world events currently taking place.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

That's what i don't understand..

People are getting too wrapped up in their own egotistical agendas in trying to prove you wrong instead of looking at the thread as a whole..

You have made it clear that some of it, is just speculation. and they say your reading comprehension is bad?

I don't think you have said at any time that you have all the answers but thats what these people expect.. They'd rather have the theory presented on a silver plater with the facts and proof next to it, instead of doing research of their own.......

Not only that, but HOW MANY TIMES HAS HISTORY BEEN ERASED/SKEWED????
DO you people honestly believe that TPTB don't tamper with evidence? A little naive to me

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Agreed Proto....

Methinks that all of this anti-Proto chatter that seems to pop up about once or twice a month only reinforces the validity of this thread.
(the detractors seem to be shooting themselves in the foot so to speak)

I say this because the arguments against your theory are always the exact same arguments.

I know that I have said this before but if one was to look at the information that validates your theory
And then compare that with the information that invalidates your theory, then....

The facts rest squarely in YOUR corner.
The idea that Rome has subtly set about world conquest through the classic Caesar tactic of divide and conquer is MUCH, MUCH, MUCH more valid than the idea that this tactic has NOT been employed by those in power to achieve world domination.

I must admit that it is becoming a bit tiresome having to repeat the same information over and over and over again, but yet at the same time this repetition only solidifies the premise to this thread.

The detractors from your thesis all use the EXACT same tactic.
They focus on small bits of speculation that are contained in the OP and claim them as invalid.
Therefore the entire idea behind the thread is invalid.

Unfortunately that is not how research is conducted.
Statistically speaking, what they are doing is focusing on "outliers" and using them to invalidate an entire premise.
Which in all honesty is scientific rubbish.

If I was a paranoid man, then I would say that the effort to discredit this thread appears co-ordinated.

Different posters all relying on the exact same tactics of trying to discredit you by focusing on the exact same statements.

It all seems a bit fishy to me.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

I don't think theres anything sinister behind it, I just think that once a troll sees a troll he's more comfortable acting like a troll...

People don't like to go against the grain, so will be quiet until they see someone else speak up

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
BRILLIANT thread mate! i havent read all 3,00 replies and im sure not going to. i knmow a fair bit my self but this # opened my eeyes allot!

i got some mad pub ammo now becuase of this thread

Keep up the good work pt

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

Methinks that all of this anti-Proto chatter that seems to pop up about once or twice a month only reinforces the validity of this thread.

That's what most of it is, off the cuff, thinly veiled personal attacks. We see that from time to time on threads that aren't mine, where in some posters mind, defeating my arguments seems to rely on attempting to personally denigrate me.

I say this because the arguments against your theory are always the exact same arguments.

This remains one of the strongest indicators someone has not read the thread, since not only do a small group of people keep focusing in on a few specific elements, but often it's the same people doing it over and over again, waiting a month or two, to do it all again, by pretending they were never answered before.

I must admit that it is becoming a bit tiresome having to repeat the same information over and over and over again, but yet at the same time this repetition only solidifies the premise to this thread.

It really isn't fair to the people who have remained dedicated to the thread and are doing quality research and taking part in productive discussions, it just ends up getting lost in the inane banter of members who can't respect that their questions have been answered.

The detractors from your thesis all use the EXACT same tactic.
They focus on small bits of speculation that are contained in the OP and claim them as invalid.
Therefore the entire idea behind the thread is invalid.

Or as we like to call it debunking for dummies.

Unfortunately that is not how research is conducted.
Statistically speaking, what they are doing is focusing on "outliers" and using them to invalidate an entire premise.
Which in all honesty is scientific rubbish.

It is and this is why they call it debunking 101 for dummies!

It all seems a bit fishy to me.

It is but of course when it's conducted by core groups that wouldn't recognize a conspiracy if someone laid it out for them from point a to b on to z, they really can't imagine that it's an unnatural occurence in a thread this old, when they all pile on.

Especially when it becomes apparent they have no real understanding of the thread itself.

Thanks for posting my friend, hopefully this will be a short lived attack on the thread, and we can get focused back on the great research being done in recent weeks on the financial aspects of Rome's control.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK
BRILLIANT thread mate! i havent read all 3,00 replies and im sure not going to. i knmow a fair bit my self but this # opened my eeyes allot!

i got some mad pub ammo now becuase of this thread

Keep up the good work pt

Thanks my friend raise a glass for me when you are having at it!

There is a lot of great research on a number of very interesting ellements throughout the thread, well worth the read if you find the time!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

You made a very clear, detailed OP but alot of important informations was hadedup and it's all spread out in the thread and it's becoming harder to keep a overall view of all this.

Why don't you register a site of your own where you could layout clearly everything about Rome. It could complete our research we expose here and help us organized the masive amount of informations, document, pics, vids etc discovered here.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mick1423

What and miss tormenting my critics and rivals here on ATS?

One of these fine days I might get the time to go through this massive thread and put it all together for centralization in one location, but it's not going to be any time soon.

Considering the fight against Rome will go to the next level in less than 5 months time now, I will see if I can accomplish that before hand.

No telling what might happen after that.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

You're right, you should stay focus, here at '' Ground 0 '' , to bad i know nothing about website design because i would had taken care of it for you....

Maybe a website designer will offer to do it...if so i will help the best i can

edit on 29-11-2010 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by squirelnutz

Bank of China took a stake in a branch of the celebrated Rothschild banking dynasty on Thursday, but ruled out a white-knight rescue of crisis-torn institutions in New York or London. In a deal pitched loftily above the global turmoil engulfing financial markers, the Chinese bank said it would acquire 20 per cent of La Compagnie Financiere Edmond de Rothschi

China bought stock in Rothschilds in 2008

PROOF

This was the only thing i could find

EXCELLENT !! squirelnutz

WE finally have some genuine research !!!!!

maybe this IS the tip of this iceberg.

we can find similar evidence about many if not all central banks if we dig deep.

added: heres another connection::

en.wikipedia.org...

a key player is "Jardine Matheson Holdings"

en.wikipedia.org...

www.rothschild.com.../default

and this gentleman is a Rothschild agent and involved with PetroChina::

www.petrochina.com.cn...

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 29-11-2010 by xuenchen because: added more China links

edit on 29-11-2010 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I really hope that your critics will take the time to look into the wealth of material that is available in this thread. Although I was already a believer in your arguments, your prediction about the Queen of England bowing to the Pope caught my attention. And then I saw that very thing happen on video. That was all the validation I needed. Perhaps some of your critics could try to independently validate what you are saying instead of participating in needless and pointless attacks that accomplish absolutley nothing except wasting time. I am by no means a blind follower of you or your logic, but only a complete idiot would dismiss it out of hand without considering what you have put together.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by mick1423

Considering the fight against Rome will go to the next level in less than 5 months time now, I will see if I can accomplish that before hand.

No telling what might happen after that.

Anymore information on this? It would certainly seem that the pieces have been moving a little more harefooted as of late, but I'm not exactly sure what could be brewing.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Big Trouble in Little Chi

What pieces? Moving fast compared to what period of time?

Just curious as to what you're perceiving.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta

What pieces? Moving fast compared to what period of time?

Just curious as to what you're perceiving.

I was unaware my question would be scrutinized by someone whose been attempting to derail this thread throughout its duration, but assuming you are genuinely asking: North Korea/South Korea, Iran, Russia, China, the NATO countries that wish to set up the defense systems that could lead to war, Wikileaks, two unpopular wars in the Middle East, the rioting and protesting in various parts of the world, laws that concern the internet kill switch, and much much more. I would say that this is all moving very fast compared to 1992.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   

OK, I will break down your post into pieces, because if I reply to what you said as one giant block I'll ruin my so far very cheerful morning.

I was unaware my question would be scrutinized

To scrutinize something is took examine something in great detail, my question was about as broad as the silly assumptions you've made in that unbelievably weird post.

someone whose been attempting to derail this thread throughout its duration

I could probably get the OP to attest in contradiction to that remarkably insulting comment, would his comment make you think otherwise? I assume so, you seem to admire the OP. Admiration usually garners respect and obedience. Not that there's anything wrong with that, just asking so that we can work something out.

Evidently you have not been reading this thread, so I won't comment on this further...

but assuming you are genuinely asking...

Really? Kill the witch and then go look for her spell books!? Laughable!

North Korea/South Korea, Iran, Russia, China, the NATO countries that wish to set up the defense systems that could lead to war, Wikileaks, two unpopular wars in the Middle East, the rioting and protesting in various parts of the world, laws that concern the internet kill switch, and much much more. I would say that this is all moving very fast compared to 1992.

I suppose it comes down to perception. I would argue that this year has been equally eventful as many other years, and MUCH less eventful than many of the years of the 20th century and initial years of the 21st.

My initial question relied upon the assumption that you perhaps believed recent events were all being driven by Rome in one way or another and that the past year has been more eventful than others. I just asked in comparison to what, anyone can list many significant events from any year in history.

top topics

<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join