It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 150
<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Extant Taxon

Everyone interested in the All Roads Lead to Rome conspiracy are nothing more than teammates and if it's jealousy and envy that is making you so unpleasant, i can ask Proto for a Free t-shirt for you with the ARLR logo print in the back...and if you're lucky, Proto will include a bumper sticker...

edit on 29-11-2010 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Wow I haven't seen you since the last forum attack on the thread, where you made the same rediculous generalizations without making one comment on the opening piece you did not read, or the quality discussions that have taken place within the thread.

This is funny actually, I was anticipating another attack on the thread after the debacle on the Muslim Brotherhood thread.

I guess we get to go through another 22 pages in three days now of people asking no questions and adding nothing of topical relevance to the thread!

Yeah, you know I have every confidence that this will end up as the number one thread of all time on ATS and the meaningless personal attacks of people who have never participated in it, do end up adding to the very important over all replies, thanks!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by mick1423

I was particularly moved by the member who turned the opening piece into a podcast!

The thread has been republished on so many sites around the world, that has been well recieved and opened eyes and prompted people to start doing more research and considering more things, that I shall always remain grateful to all those people who played a part in revamping the ages old struggle against Rome.

I wonder if we could just copy and paste the 22 page forum attack from a couple months ago, since we know these few critics aren't going to add anything new or topical to the thread.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Wow I haven't seen you since the last forum attack on the thread, where you made the same rediculous generalizations without making one comment on the opening piece you did not read, or the quality discussions that have taken place within the thread.

Well if a point is worth repeating....

There have been some good discussions within this thread and their is much knowledge posted within it.
The premise is a good one and It's an interesting, nay fascinating subject.

I just find it slightly off that many people came in with interesting opinions and info and you basically shot them down... not very nice really.

Also your arrogance and egotistical nature are pretty grating too.

Yeah, you know I have every confidence that this will end up as the number one thread of all time on ATS and the meaningless personal attacks of people who have never participated in it, do end up adding to the very important over all replies, thanks!

I know right? And then you can make a little linky on your profile that says "I'm the best... LOOK AT ME" wont that be fun?

Maybe ATS will make you a crown or something for your avatar.... or maybe you'll get an extra-special tag like "Emperor" or something.... YAY.

I'll leave you to the smell of your own farts once again.

Have fun.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Many pages back this biblical quote attributed to Jesus was mentioned,

Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's

Tiberius Caesar the Caesar of the gospels A.D. 14 until 37

The religious leaders were trying to trick Jesus regarding the matter of paying taxes, Jesus point was that people who bear the image of god, ought to give themselves to god alone,

The Sadducees denied the resurrection of the dead and the immortality , the pharisees supported the rule of Rome.

The Temple Tax
24 After Jesus and his disciples arrived in Capernaum, the collectors of the two-drachma temple tax came to Peter and asked, “Doesn’t your teacher pay the temple tax?”

25 “Yes, he does,” he replied.

When Peter came into the house, Jesus was the first to speak. “What do you think, Simon?” he asked. “From whom do the kings of the earth collect duty and taxes—from their own children or from others?”

26 “From others,” Peter answered.

“Then the children are exempt,” Jesus said to him. 27 “But so that we may not cause offense, go to the lake and throw out your line. Take the first fish you catch; open its mouth and you will find a four-drachma coin. Take it and give it to them for my tax and yours.”

Caesarea Philippi: Banias, the lost city of Pan
books.google.com... ei=OdXzTKnYN5Odnwev9sW8Cg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=14&ved=0CHEQ6AEwDQ#v=onepage&q&f=false

Proto says I spam the topic with useless information I say he spams the topic with the intent of burying historical documentation.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Once again this provides nothing topical or of any value to the thread.

Now since you haven't read the thread, how do you in fact know that people didn't have their questions answered or the things that they wished to add fairly considered?

The truth is you don't.

So obviously you are operating on here say and innuendo, not by anything evidenced in the thread.

Considering your total of three posts to the thread the first coming 4 months after it was first posted was nothing but a personal attack coordinated with others, and your most recent 2 posts 8 months into the thread are simply a vehicle for you to repeat here say and innuendo you yourself have not evidenced because you have not praticipated in the thread in any quality way or read it, you still aren't adding anything of relevance to the thread.

Indeed when one reads the posting histories of some members it becomes glaringly obvious they contribute little to ATS except these types of posts.

The thread though remains a labor of love and honest interest for a number of members and the charges you are making against it are totally without merrit.

No one but a few religiously and politically inspired posters are going to reach the conclusions you are purporting, and frankly the way you are putting them forth is going to be far more deminishing to you than it is to me.

Thanks for bumping the thread!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Extant Taxon

Originally posted by Thepreye

The 2 ten year olds analogy was my own effort to describe such a poorly thought out conspiracy that an investigator such as yourself could unravel it at the first effort, nowt wrong with my comprehension skills so no need to go back to your initial input, I wouldn't want to read it twice any more than you want to repeat it.

Since you don't understand that your use of that analogy is an implied argument against my position, and an entirely false on at that, I beg to differ.

edit on 29/11/10 by Extant Taxon because: Corrected quoting error

Eh, NO it wasn't it was a way to indicate that the Roman conspirators had done a good job of making and keeping secrets rather than the efforts of a couple of ten year olds which by assumption would be easy to crack, you seem to imagine attacks upon yourself from all sides when to my knowledge none exist much like the cult you imagined I was a member of..

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Not to mention that probably half of the thread is taken up by questions from members which are just ignored by the OP because they don't "Fit" his theory.

Or are handwaved away.

Such as when asked about how China (which has argubly been the World's greatest power for large parts of the last 2500 years) fits into the "theory". He simply dismisses this with the hilarious assertion that the Bank of China is run by the Rothschilds! Aside from being arrant nonsense, it doesn't explain how China was "controlled" , for example, in the middle ages.

I would say that much of it isn't even conjecture, which is at least meant to appear correct. At best it is supposition. Collaborative fiction might be the best description.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Now since you haven't read the thread, how do you in fact know that people didn't have their questions answered or the things that they wished to add fairly considered?

I've followed the thread a fair bit... read it from the start and have followed the posts of several people in the thread.

I've seen the arguments, I've watched you literally ignore people and act like a child.... I don't need to post every single day in a thread to somehow let you know I'm reading along.

Considering your total of three posts to the thread the first coming 4 months after it was first posted was nothing but a personal attack coordinated with others,

I haven't spoken to any member on here about your thread, let alone coordinated with anyone in attacking you.
Puhlease.....

Paranoid much?

and your most recent 2 posts 8 months into the thread are simply a vehicle for you to repeat here say and innuendo you yourself have not evidenced because you have not praticipated in the thread in any quality way or read it, you still aren't adding anything of relevance to the thread.

Hearsay I guess you mean?

And again... I have read the thread... I do not need to post in it consistently to have an idea as to how the thread has been.

There are some decent people posting on your thread and some people who are really saying something, I'd be glad you have those people here if I were you.

Cheers.

Carry on, I'll go back to reading I mean pretending to read the thread from the sidelines.... if his excellency allows it?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye

The truth is there is no cult of personality built up around or off of me.

I post on a wide variety of subjects on ATS and post frequently and it's resulted in many people enjoying those posts.

Several hundred members have selected me as a friend as a result of that.

Here on this thread a small group of those and others who are not so favorably disposed towards me, have for months been looking into different aspects of this conspiracy and researching them and sharing the results here.

While a few members have been dissapointed it's not a religious thread, or an ancient societies thread, or a UFO thread, and haven't been able to make inroads with those disconnected aspects or theories here in this thread, and would like to typify that as me not allowing them, as opposed to the bulk of the serious members participating in the thread rejecting them also, the thread continues on, for the most part topical towards it's intent and goals.

That it is such a matter of consternation to a few dedicated members is really neither here nor there, as they certainly have all of ATS to put forth their own theories and conspiracies and to display what if any merit they have.

Instead they seek to just be generally insulting towards those interested in the boundaries of topical discussion and a genuine interest in the conspiracy.

Chances are we can look forward to a few days of out of context quotes, false generalizations, personal snipes and gripes as a small group of posters invades the thread again, in their attempts to derail and confuse the discussion.

Considering some of the revelations that continue to come out of the thread in the way of quality research and discussion this is not surprising.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke

Originally posted by blupblup

Not to mention that probably half of the thread is taken up by questions from members which are just ignored by the OP because they don't "Fit" his theory.

Or are handwaved away.

Such as when asked about how China (which has argubly been the World's greatest power for large parts of the last 2500 years) fits into the "theory". He simply dismisses this with the hilarious assertion that the Bank of China is run by the Rothschilds! Aside from being arrant nonsense, it doesn't explain how China was "controlled" , for example, in the middle ages.

I would say that much of it isn't even conjecture, which is at least meant to appear correct. At best it is supposition. Collaborative fiction might be the best description.

Once again this is false, your question was answered by your own admission, and in addition the middle ages control was pointed out to you as being done through the Opium Trade largely overseen by the Queen of Engalnd, the Rothschild Family, and the Russel Family that founded the Skull and Bones 322.

The fact that you did not like or agree with these answers does not make them not answers.

The fact that your statements via questions, weren't actually a counter theory that was adopted by me, simply means you presented no relevant alternative worthy of consideration for adoption.

Anyway, thanks for stopping by!

edit on 29/11/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: spelling

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Once again this is a false generalization not supported by fact.

The reality is you will not be able to find one poster to this thread who has been ignored or not had their questions directly answered.

That they might not have been satisfied with the answers really is not relevant.

In fact you won’t find a “Big Thread” on ATS or even many small ones that the Original Poster is able to satisfy a wide variety of people with different world views, and politics, and religious views, in every regard when it comes to their questions.

Many threads on ATS recieve no additional support or interaction from the Original Poster.

The fact that I have studiously kept this thread on track from the vagaries of off topic posters such as yourself who add nothing of topical substance or quality to it is not something to my discredit in serious members eyes but to my credit.

The fact that they did not get the answers that they wanted to get does not mean they got no answers.

Now honestly I don’t believe you have read the thread, or followed it all along.

But I challenge you to find one poster who was not considered, and did not have their questions answered to the point of ad nauseam before I moved on due to the overly repetitious nature of their questions or poorly thought out counter theories.

In fact even when I attempted to provide a topical venue for these few disgruntled posters who were primarily disgruntled because I saw no merit in their world view or theory after fairly considering it, the very same posters quickly moved to get those threads shut down.

So in fact you aren’t going to fool anyone here but the small choir you are preaching to.

After that little band of members gets there snipes and gripes out, the thread will resume on topic as it always does.

Once again thanks for posting and bumping the thread!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Also, what is this religious zeal with which certain posters in this thread are defending "Proto" (is he now some sort of mythical entity?) and his grand speculations? I'm fairly sure that I directed queries at him, not his acolytes.

Actually having read your tortuous overly verbose and insanely repetitive critiques, and diligently scanning them for questions I have yet to discover one put forth in a straightforward lucid way.

There's that problem with reading comprehension again. Thrown so easily by a few new words...

Your previous queries asked two months ago were previously answered and your dissatisfaction with those answers is not a particular cause of concern to me.

I don't believe you did.

Let's try again, as this entire thread is built on a house of cards:

1. Where is your evidence for your assertion that Julius Caesar survived the assassination plot? Since this is the crux to your theory that this alleged Roman Empire NWO is his brainchild.

2. What sources have led you to believe that he was the first Master Mason, if he apparently survived the plot?

3. Why should anyone take your word for this supposed contact you have with an unknown cabal to underscore your data? It simply amounts to this.

Evidently you fancy yourself to be some Masonic authority, and seem perturbed no one but you views you in that light. This is not surprising since you are not a Mason and Masonic Scholars who are not Masons tend to be far from the mark because Masonry is actually a Secret Society.

Since I quite clearly identified myself as an amateur historical enthusiast how could I fancy such a thing? Once again you're misread me, I was presenting you with what you asked for, an example of my own research. I note that you haven't acknowledged that. It was presented as an example of my ambition to follow the historical method.

By the way, this is the whole point of my argument, the subscription to a sound methodology in historical narratives. I'm simply trying to help you here.

Also, the comment on my not being a mason and not having access to the true nature of masonry as a result is pure circular reasoning. By the by, Freemasonry (the correct term for the modern institution) is a "society with secrets," not a secret society, strictly. If they were a secret society no-one would know that they even existed. There's an important distinction there, if you don't know what it is, ponder it for a while.
But realising your status as a professional researcher I realise this is merely typographic error on your part. Right?

Besides, such a designation is merely modified myth-mongering for the 21st century, there have been so many exposures, defections, leaks, and freely available publications on the history, myth, and ritual of the Freemasons that it seems hardly any secrets exist there any more. Just the representation of such.

Much of your bellicose meanderings are simply the musings of a mind bound by societal constructs that can not comprehend that a skeptic using scientific principles can not find more information to apply them to Secret Societies because they are in fact Secret Societies that rely on Oral Tradition as much as they do written tradition.

More circular reasoning.

While you utterly fail in most of your conjectures and speculations, I think what you have failed to factor into your current equation is that by design most of your comments are meant to be inciteful and taunt others and to be generally rude and while you have been for the most part aiming at me, some of the generalizations you are casting, are in fact ensnaring other members in that web, who are obviously taking exception in how you are portraying conspiracy theorists in general.

My comments are meant to be sharp and to the point in tone, actually. Try not to take this personally.
Your other comment on my alleged characterisation of "conspiracy theorists" is incorrect. I am pointing out how the establishment views such things, and how your ludicrous invitation to the Queen of England, the Rothschilds, the Pope, et al, to come to this thread on ATS to debate you would be confirmation of this status, in their eyes.
Your mythomaniac narrative here is indicative of the very reason genuine research into the causative factors behind the elite power structures of any time period is mocked and sidelined.

I would imagine you are the beneficiary of other such people since in fact you have not posed one intelligently constructed question, nor offered one shred of proof for any counter theories in regards to these things, other than your repetitively stated dissatisfaction with mine, to the point of sheer tedium.

Still don't understand the concept of burden of proof then? How many times have I mentioned or linked this?

O.K. One more time....

www.nizkor.org...

By the way, if you think my characterisation unfair then please stop behaving in a manner akin to that of cult members, defending the guru and his ideology.

I think your characterization of you being angry and frustrated due to a malfunctioning heater on a cold night is pretty accurate as evidenced by you resuming a discussion with no new questions or statements of fact after previously having had your questions answered two months ago.

I've looked back through your replies to me to make sure. You never answered my questions. Until you do I will simply repeat them till you do. Here they are again:

1. Where is your evidence for your assertion that Julius Caesar survived the assassination plot? Since this is the crux to your theory that this alleged Roman Empire NWO is his brainchild.

2. What sources have led you to believe that he was the first Master Mason, if he apparently survived the plot?

3. Why should anyone take your word for this supposed contact you have with an unknown cabal to underscore your data? It simply amounts to this.

While you have overlooked those discussions to primarily focus on your one area of imagined expertise, and your overly angry generalizations and dismissals of ‘fringe elements’ and personal commentaries on their ‘sanity’ is not going to particularly endear you to those who have diligently tried to maintain a quality discussion revolving around quality research.

Never claimed expertise, imagined or otherwise. I said, quite clearly, I have an amateur interest in such matters. I'm quite stunned that this has not sunk in yet. Again, I never generalised in the way you claim concerning "fringe elements," simply that you're helping to feed the image of such by The Powers That Be with your outlandish work of fiction here, inviting royalty to ATS to debate, and the like.
I'm questioning your state of mind here, not anyone else's. The quote shown earlier by stormdancer777 has got me seriously concerned as to your psychological well being.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

reply to post by Stormdancer777

It's this simple Stormdancer, we can save humanity when we heal humanity, and unfortunately if you ever read Proto's Astrological Chart, born on the same day as one Julius Caesar, that task of healing humanity seems to have fallen on me.

Now I did not ask for the job, and the pay sucks!

Ummm...what?

So while your over all demeanor and style might be appealing to a few critics that have also attempted this, and may receive some nominal support as evidenced by a few stars, the bulk of the members who have honestly participated in the thread are likely to see your intrusions simply as the ego driven musings of a member, who by his own admission is an angry and frustrated man, who needs to bolster himself by being diminishing to others.

Way to misrepresent "Proto"! And set up strawmen like there's no tomorrow. As I said earlier, you an entertaining disctraction, nothing more. You're legend in your own quirky little lunch box only.

Let's remind you of what I actually wrote:

Yes, I've seen much of it. My intention here though is to attempt to penetrate that Wall of Jericho that surrounds the fairy summerland the OP merrily inhabits and get him to engage with the real world. Seems a wasted effort but it makes for a worthwhile diversion in terms of conspiratainment whilst I'm waiting for my heating to get repaired. I shiver here in sub-zero temperatures right now, warmed only by the glow of my laptop's screen....

And the heat generated by raising "Proto's" ire.

Anyway having said that, if you do have any serious questions you have not posed and had answered before and are capable of putting them forward in a straightforward respectful way, by all means then do so.

I will certainly answer them to the best of my ability.

Try these, which you haven't answered yet, after being repeated many times prior to this particular post:

By the way you haven’t earned my ire, but my pity.

Pity, my dear "Proto," is for the weak.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I know, it's kinda weird of them and the periodic derailing attempts, either express their negativity once and go, even better look in think meh and leave without a word, or put the work in and start their own thread with their own theories.

Also weird that such disparate souls would move in for an "attack" without colluding, perhaps it's their star sign or biorhythms taking control a purely natural event much like the seemingly coordinated, but not, spawning time of a coral reef.
edit on 29-11-2010 by Thepreye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
back to the Fed Reserve for a minute or two ...

If anybody can read an astrology chart, here is the FED's ::

www.billmeridian.com...

can someone interpret the findings as accurate ?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Since your reading comprehension is apparently deminished I will answer the three questions again, that you have spawned a small book in tortrured prose to finally ask.

Please do try to pay attention this time.

By the way considering you asked the questions twice in the same post, tends to indicate you are as disinterested in what you write as just about everyone else is.

I never claimed I had evidence for this.

In fact you were told two months ago that this is lore from the Skull and Bones 322, and part of their initiation, and something that is also lore amongst the highest level Masons as it's been purported to me by members in good standing of both organizations.

I find it credible enough based on that to put it forth in 'my theory' the fact that you don't has nothing to do with 'my beliefs' and 'my theory'.

Though obviously you are inclined to disprespect that and not agree with that, that is neither here nor there to me, as I am not attempting to control what other members think or believe, but simply to keep the thread on track.

In fact this question has been answered so many times in this thread, that if you haven't gleaned the above all ready from those answers, I would say it is your reading comprehension that is not just exceedingly poor but practically non-existent.

Once again I disclosed my source of this information. The fact that it is not a source avalable to you, is simply your limitation not mine.

This is once again as told you before and mentioned numerous times throughout the thread, lore of the Skull and Bones 322 a Secret Society that does not publish it's most gaurded secrets, and very high level Masons a secret society that does not publish it's most guarded secrets either.

It truly does not matter how much you dislike that answer, or what motivations or aspersions you would like to attach to it.

3. Why should anyone take your word for this supposed contact you have with an unknown cabal to underscore your data?

I am not asking anyone too. As I have stated time and time again, I am only honestly sharing things I have learned and encountered through out the course of my own life and research.

Please try to respect it matters not one hair to me what you choose to believe or not to believe, I am not interested in interfering with the free will of others and imposing anything on them.

However I am likewise rejecting your own thinking and methods for reasons I have stated before, and what we have here is really you, wanting to make this all about you, and not being able to respect that your questions have been answered, albeit not to the satisfaction that you hoped for.

In reality I make no excuse or appology for this, nor am compelled to because I am simply sharing and relaying things I have discovered through self evidence or affilitation or occurence in some regards.

You are perfectly free to not share those conclusions, you are perfectly free to state you don't share those conclusions which you have now done twice before in the thread.

So please inform us how many times you feel the need to repeat yourself, and insist others repeat themselves so we can schedule a regular appearance for you to do this.

Honestly because your questions have been answered twice before, with the same exact answers and you are offering nothing of topical value to the thread, it is very clear that you are simply doing this to distract from the topical conversation that is taking place.

What value you see in that or motive you may have is once again only relevant to you, in a thread not about you, that you have as little a chance as making about you, as you do being invited by the Queen of England to her next charity ball.

Now your questions have once again been answered for the third time.

Pretending that they haven't to the point of ad nauseum is simply a disengenous attempt to derail the thread.

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

So what you're saying is that you have no evidence to present on any of these points, being as they are central to your theory? Glad you finally came out and said it.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

The thread has been republished on so many sites around the world

It's still nonsense, though. The 'conspiracy' you're trying to fabricate here is nothing more nor less than Western civilization seen through a distorting lens of historical error and baseless speculation. And Western civilization didn't begin with Troy.

Popularity is no guide to truth. Rather the opposite, if anything. I have no doubt your thread will run and run, and be syndicated around the world as a comic strip for all I know--or care. The fact remains that you didn't know the difference between Athens and Argos. That's pretty much blows your credibility out of the water as far as any educated person is concerned.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

So what you're saying is that you have no evidence to present on any of these points, being as they are central to your theory? Glad you finally came out and said it.

Not only have I stated clearly throughout the thread where I came about this evidence, even some of the threads harshest critics concede in fact, no this is not central my theory.

In addition, this is something that through fortune has been self evidenced by me, but in a way, that is not capable of being supplied to you.

"Hi it's me, I met this critic on ATS and he would like to meet you to ask you a question, regarding a confidence I already betrayed, mind if I come over, and bring him, so he can point out the confidence I betrayed to you, and see if you will verify it for him"

"Yeah sure anything for you, hey you did what you had to do, I understand, sure don't want you having to suffer some stranger on the internet thinking you made that all up, how soon can you two be here?"

"Well, right now the guy is waiting to get his heat fixed, do you think you could maybe at your own time and expense fly to this guys locale, and go knock on his front door, and try to bring some written evidence with you that makes it clear you are really breaking your oaths"

"Sure man, let me clear my calendar and get right on this for you, I really want to meet this guy with no heat, he sounds so interesting!"

In reality this is something that a couple of other members dilligently doing their own research have in fact stumbled across too from similiar sources of information.

It is something that if you honestly wanted to do research on, which you will not be able to do online, or from the confines of your own home, be able to discover as well.

That you don't want to do that, is entirely on you, and not me.

Now as stated before you have recieved the same answers in regards to the same three questions, three different times now over the course of the last four months.

Now what makes you believe that the outcome of that is going to be any different this time than it was the previous two times.

The thread will carry on with the topical discussion you remain completely oblivious to and disinterested in, and we who are, will continue to research the most relevant modern aspects and ellements of this conspiracy which is what the opening piece was set up to do.

In fact because as honest objective posters read through the thread and see that topical research regarding these present elements of the conspiracy takes place unabated on a ongoing and quality oriented way, the thread is doing precisely what I intended and designed it to do.

It will continue to do that no matter how many times you interupt that to ask the same questions over and over again.

Thanks.

top topics

<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join