It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 146
<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

After looking at and disecting some of those documents Epiphron uploaded and doing some name researching of some of the other non-Rothschild Bankers, it led me to an E-book of Documents published in 1850 by the Registrar of Pennsylvania.

In 1850 Samuel Hazard cataloged and recorded every document filed with the Registrar from 1609 to 1850.

Now before I give you a brief summary of what I am getting into. The Law that you found a couple weeks back, that gives the Pope right to repeal or strike down any law in the United States, I had originally heard about on a Youtube video entitled 50 things you don't know about the United States of America.

On that video it actually claimed that the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania is the highest court in the land, even above the Supreme Court of the United States.

Now further there are a few additional things to consider, one is Pennsylvania is known as the Key Stone State, despite the fact it's not shaped like a Key Stone!

Two is that William Penn was granted one of three types of Colonies that were established in the United States. His was known as a proprietary colony, where as the proprietor he was actually the Law. Crown colonies were administered by a governer appointed by the King and as such subject to the Kings laws. There were also Chartered Colonies that were similiar to a proprietor colony, principly, Virginia, and Massachussettes, but they were given specific guidelines for a corporate group to administer a colony for the King.

So the Propriatary Colony had the utmost advantage.

Upon arrival William Penn wrote the Great Law. The way he set up the Great Law appears to have made it impossible for it to ever be superceded by anyone or anything in perpetuity.

Now in around 1840 the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania had a case in front of it, about property bequethed through the Great Law, that a plaintiff and a lower court were contesting. In the ruling, the presiding judge, states, that the inheretence must be upheld in accordance with the Great Law, the Crowne Law, and the Cannon!

Many of these documents outline the plans to build up the infrastructure of the United States. William Pitt established a group of investors known as the Free Trade Society to help do this.

Just puruesing these documents for a several hours I have discovered that coal began being used specifically to alter the atmosphere as they determined it prevented outbreaks of Cholera!

That millions of dollars of loans where always outstanding, and the most disturbing thing of all, what it meant to be a stock holder and what it meant to be a bond holder.

I have dertemined that those who own stock in the United States are in fact the people who shipped the human beings from Europe to build the infrastucture and trade. Stock is literally human stock! Bonds are loans to pay for the improvements and to keep the stock!

The Stock is in fact an investment in humans to mine, grow, manufacture, harvest, ship and produce the bounty of the land. The bonds are loans to reward and feed the stock and other supplies and materials. The stock is supposed to produce dividends for the divers.

Basically as key freemen in the enterprise would determine opportunities and possibilities for commerce and trade through more infrastructure improvements they would turn to the English Lords to send them human stock from their Estates here, to start work on it here. Each human being that they sent was one share of stock! The loans often would come from the same Lords, and Rothschild and some of the other Banks would just basically act like brokers, handling the transfers, much like he did with the Prussian Hessians.

This is why so many people are listed as memorialists on the legal complaints. The letters Epiphron published our legal complaints. Now I contend that while it states that these letters sent to the President were often coppied to the Governors of the State, that why they were always signed, your humble servant, is because they were likely also always coppied to the King and to the Pope. Rothschild was doing both of their banking at this point in time.

Now though I expect many more revelations out of these Pennsylvania documents which really was likely the Key Stone in building up the early nation, as evidenced by the First and Second United States Banks being there. (These documents include audits of the annual expenses at the bank, there was embezzlement going on by the way) and the Penna Dept of Agriculture which seems to stamp just about every dry and can food product manufactured in the United States. Not to mention the Constitutional Convention and the Declaration of Independence. I am ready to draw another conclusion at this point in time.

It appears in the early 1850's that Mississippi and possibly other Southern States were in default. I honestly believe Serbsta that if we can find more of these letters showing that a number of Southern States were in default in the late 1850's that we can prove that the Civil War was all about the North, desperately trying to retain the South and get it to pay it's debts, so the whole fraud that the United States is portrayed as to the stock (us) wouldn't be exposed by our creditors.

Millions of Americans killing Millions of Americans to ensure that the debts to the Bankers and their principle investors, the Crown and Rome be paid, proved compellingly would in fact likely be enough to at last, wake up this nation, and rock the house down to the ground.

I will share more as I continue to go over these documents but honestly Serbsta, it's bad, it's really, really bad.

Seeing the actual instruments in writing, with the names attached of the people actually doing this, some of those bond holders were revolutionary war heros on the letters Epiphron found. Really just really makes this all so tragically real, it's not even funny.

I am still stuck in the debate tournament for at least a few days, but I will try to share what I can as I have the time as I continue to pour over these thousands of documents.

edit on 20/11/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: (no reason given)

edit on 20/11/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Fantastic, I don't have access to these documents from my libraries here and none online (besides Epiphron's). That first Pennsylvania document that we have in this thread clearly shows that there was a stable relationship between offshore European banking conglomerates and US law makers. If these are indeed the first examples of complaints against the debt servicing mechanism that is the constitution then it would be really interesting to dig through. They'll also be great for the new thread, highlighting a clear link between the bankers of the Vatican and the financiers of the new continent.

Epiphron has recently made me aware that he has the documents that show proof of the relationship between the stock holders of the federal reserve from 1914 onwards and the banking families in the US which are all in one way or another tied to the father bankers in the City of London. Its in reply to the post I made a few pages back showing the banking lineage. He said he'll post these soon.

Let us know what you find in the documents when you can, send some over my way as well if you have digital copies.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Here you go Serbsta,

www.ebooksread.com... gister-of-pennsylvania--devoted-to-the-preservation-of-facts-and-document-aza.shtml

This is what I stumbled into researching Gowen and Marx.

Gowen and Marx used the most threatening language in their memorials to the President.

So I was very curious as to who they were.

That link will take you to thousands and thousands of documents up to 1850.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

www.ebooksread.com... gister-of-pennsylvania--devoted-to-the-preservation-of-facts-and-document-aza.shtml

Not Found

The requested URL /authors-eng/samuel-hazard/the-register-of-pennsylvania--devoted-to-the-preservation-of-facts-and-document-aza/page-14-the-re was not found on this server.

Man with a broom right behind you!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

Man with a broom right behind you!

Or the link got messed up! Here you go.

Register of Pennsylvania

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta
That first Pennsylvania document that we have in this thread clearly shows that there was a stable relationship between offshore European banking conglomerates and US law makers.

Has the marriage between Law Rome and Mamon Babylon been consumated? Or are all the socio political systems it has spawned bastards?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by teapot

The only descendant of Babylon with any clout and recognition is the Prince of Persia, the son of the late Shah.

Those kingdoms long ago absorbed by Rome really have no lasting impact except in the imaginations of those who favor the myths.

It would be one thing if someone anyone could find a paper trail to these mythical links, but none such exist, in a world controled by debt, money and religion, there is always a money trail to follow.

These places ceased being relevant a long time ago, and while the Powers that Be are in fact trying to get the Prince of Persia his kingdom back, they have not had much luck in that regard.

It clearly is not a priority and as such bespeaks of the limit of the actual Babylonian dynasty on todays world. The prince of Persia does have great wealth, and a respected title that makes him a real noble, but beyond that, there really is nothing that I can detect, or I have found, beyond myths, which are typically always just about creating imagined fear in the masses.

We are rapidly approaching that point where people who wish to live freely and determine their destinies need to put imagined fears aside, and take resolute action towards that end of living freely and determining their own destinies.

That is what this thread remains dedicated too.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

reply to post by teapot

The only descendant of Babylon with any clout and recognition is the Prince of Persia, the son of the late Shah.

Those kingdoms long ago absorbed by Rome really have no lasting impact except in the imaginations of those who favor the myths.

It would be one thing if someone anyone could find a paper trail to these mythical links, but none such exist, in a world controled by debt, money and religion, there is always a money trail to follow.

These places ceased being relevant a long time ago, and while the Powers that Be are in fact trying to get the Prince of Persia his kingdom back, they have not had much luck in that regard.

It clearly is not a priority and as such bespeaks of the limit of the actual Babylonian dynasty on todays world. The prince of Persia does have great wealth, and a respected title that makes him a real noble, but beyond that, there really is nothing that I can detect, or I have found, beyond myths, which are typically always just about creating imagined fear in the masses.

We are rapidly approaching that point where people who wish to live freely and determine their destinies need to put imagined fears aside, and take resolute action towards that end of living freely and determining their own destinies.

That is what this thread remains dedicated too.

Prince of Persia? A bit to Disney for me.

Mamon, the idea or concept has, like any other idea, lived long after the original thought in the mind of the thinker. That, by dint of the relationship between the idea of money and the idea of law, all human progress has been hampered by systemic enslavement. Mamon, the concept, is not a Roman construct.

But it makes no matter. The only real concept or issue or indeed truth here is power and control that no regime or movement has yet found a way to resist.

Come the revolution
, there will be no lasting change unless both money and law are done away with and that cannot happen until humans have evolved and all conceptual deviancy has been expunged so that there be no need for any systemic social control mechanisms.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
“And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over” .

www.thetrumpet.com...
Christians Leave the Middle East

By mistreating Christians, the Middle Eastern mobs and governments are putting themselves in a dangerous position. Violence against Christian residents and pilgrims was one of the causes of the First Crusade (Edward Gibbon, The History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire, Volume 4; Frank K. Flinn, J. Gordon Melton, Encyclopedia of Catholicism).

Anti-Islam sentiment is already growing in Europe. The Vatican’s biggest challenge lies in fighting secularism and resurrecting its power over Europe. It needs to first change the constitutions of Europe. But once that is done, the Middle East’s are next.

World events are building to a final crusade. Once the Vatican has gathered in her daughter churches and taken the helm of Europe, armies will once again march on Jerusalem under the banner of the cross. Stories of Christian persecution will be used to fan the flames of hatred and blood-lust, just like they did a thousand years ago. For more information, read the Trumpet editor in chief’s latest article, “The Last Crusade.” •

The Last Crusade
www.thetrumpet.com...

“And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast. And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months”

Muslims and Catholics have designs for Jerusalem. These two great powers are about to clash again—go head to head in the final crusade over Jerusalem!

Putin Worships St. John the Baptist Relics
paper.standartnews.com...

80 million Bibles printed in China - and counting
www.christiantoday.com...

China Ignores Vatican, Ordains Bishop
www.allheadlinenews.com...,%20Ordains%20Bishop

Obama’s trip: one of the largest U.S. weapon deals
www.theknoxvillejournal.com...

Multi-Billion-Dollar Arms Deals Could Haunt US

The U.S. equipment in the Iranian military arsenal at that time included some of the most advanced jet fighters and reconnaissance aircraft of that generation: McDonnell Douglas F-4D and F-4E Phantoms, Grumman F-14A Tomcats, Lockheed P-3F Orions, along with Sidewinder and Harpoon missiles and M47 Patton and M60 battle tanks.

The Obama administration’s decision last month to sell billions of dollars worth of weapons to potentially unstable Arab nations in the Gulf – including Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Oman, Kuwait, Qatar, and Bahrain – have triggered fears of possible risks to the United States, if history repeats itself.

The biggest single arms deal – up to $60 billion worth of weapons to Saudi Arabia – has been described as the largest in U.S. history.

According to the Government Accountability Office (GAO), the nonpartisan investigative arm of the U.S. Congress, about $40 billion in arms transfers was authorized to the six Gulf countries between 2005 and 2009, with Saudi Arabia and the UAE as the largest recipients.

Russia Helps Venezuela Go Nuclear
australia.to...:russia-helps-venezuela-go-nuclear&catid=135:idn&Itemid=268

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Article 52 of the European Constitution

ARTICLE I-52: Status of churches and non-confessional organizations:
1. The Union respects and does not prejudice the status under national law of churches and religious associations or communities in the Member States.
2. The Union equally respects the status under national law of philosophical and non-confessional organisations.
3. Recognising their identity and their specific contribution, the Union shall maintain an open, transparent and regular dialogue with these churches and organisations.

- Treaty establishing a Constitution for Europe, October 2004

Background

In February 2002, with the accession of ten additional countries to the European Union approaching, a new body, the Convention on the Future of Europe, was charged with drafting a constitution that would define the rules for political life in an EU of 25 or more member states. The Convention was composed of a total of 105 delegates, representing the European Commission, the European Parliament, the governments and parliaments of the 25 countries concerned and nine observers from civil society. After 18 months of work the constitutional draft was submitted to the Council of the European Union (the main decision making body in the EU) for final approval by the governments of the member and accession countries. The Constitution was agreed by the European Parliament in June 2004 and is now awaiting ratification by each of the 25 member states. This will be done either by an act of parliament or through a referendum.

A major source of conflict emerged during the discussions about the new constitution regarding the role and rights of religious entities. The Constitution draft includes a “church” article (Article 52, but Article 51 in previous drafts) which grants significant and unique privileges and rights to religious denominations and makes them exempt from some European laws and regulations. The Catholic church strongly backed these measures. As a result, there was intense lobbying by the Catholic hierarchy throughout the process, including Vatican audiences with high European officials. John Paul II received Valérie Giscard d’Estaing, president of the Convention, Pat Cox, president of the European Parliament, Tony Blair, prime minister of the United Kingdom, Joschka Fischer, German vice-chancellor, and others. He summoned the ambassadors of member states who are accredited to the Holy See to a meeting to inform them of his wish to have certain elements included in the European Constitution. The lobbying was strong at the national level, too, where the national bishops’ conferences used their many formal and informal structures to pressure their governments and their countries’ delegates to advance the church’s concerns.
The Vatican’s Objectives

The Vatican wanted five points to be included in the Constitutional Treaty. The three central ones were:

• The recognition of the “institutional dimension” of religious freedom. The Vatican argued that full religious liberty comprises three dimensions: the individual dimension, namely the right to choose one’s system of beliefs; the collective dimension, or the right to associate with others to live out the precepts of one’s faith; and the institutional dimension, meaning the constitutional recognition that religious faith communities are also political actors in their own right, but in a specific form differing from other actors in civil society. According to the Vatican, the religious dimension embraces the whole range of human preoccupations and lends competence to the church in almost all matters, justifying a specific status, different from other civil society organizations. The main advocate of this point, besides the Vatican, was the German Catholic church, which already enjoys this status at the national level and would like to gain similar status within the EU.
This request was acknowledged in Article 52.

• The recognition of an exemption from European law and regulations that the church considered to violate its teachings. Religious freedom already grants the church the right to administer itself as a faith community, according to its teaching. This new right would institutionalise on a European level an exemption that grants the church the right to implement employment practices without having to comply with European policies and regulations that the church considers a violation of its teaching. This means that Catholic-run or affiliated hospitals, schools and social service projects would not have to respect EU principles and laws on non-discrimination. In the name of “institutional religious freedom” and “subsidiarity” Catholic-affiliated projects could refuse to hire and could fire gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered people, and divorced and re-married people as well. They could also refuse to hire or fire people who publicly express disagreement with church positions on key policy issues, like contraception or abortion. Helmut Kohl, then Christian Democrat chancellor of Germany and an ally of the German bishops, succeeded in overcoming the resistance of the French delegates to have this right recognized and added to the Treaty of Amsterdam, the 1997 compact between the EU member nations outlining the foundations for an expanded EU in the 21st century. The Vatican’s desired language was annexed in Declaration No. 11—the first mention of the church in a European legislative document—and it allows for all organisations recognised as a church or a community of faith or conviction to be exempt from Article 13 of the treaty, which prohibits discrimination on the grounds of religion or sexual orientation. The Vatican sought to have this declaration promoted from an annex to an integral part of the new constitution.
This request was acknowledged in §1 of Article 52.
www.seechange.org...
• The institution of a specific consultative status for the church. This would provide for the Catholic church to be consulted in the pre-drafting stage of legislation on a wide range of matters where the church feels it has expertise and for regular consultations at the highest level of the various EU institutions. The Catholic church wished to have a constitutionally granted voice in state affairs and demanded a permanent liaison office within the European Commission.
This request was acknowledged in §3 of Article 52.

The Catholic church is the only religious community to be represented in Brussels and, like Saudi Arabia, the United States, China or any other foreign country, is represented in person by an ambassador, the apostolic nuncio. Apostolic nuncios represent the Holy See, as a foreign political authority, not only in Brussels but also in each one of the member countries of the EU and of the accession countries as well. And each member country has its own diplomatic relationships with the Roman Catholic church through an ambassador at the Holy See.

The apostolic nuncio to the EU is a member of the Commission of the Bishops’ Conferences of the European Community (COMECE), constituted by the delegates, one per national bishops’ conference, and is the body that seeks to be the institutional church interlocutor of the EU in the context of participatory democracy on the ground of Article 52. This means that, through Article 52, and in the context of participatory democracy, the ambassador of a “foreign country” is claiming the institutionalisation of pre-legislative consultation and a special privileged status within the EU.

Even without the aforementioned provisions, the church already has direct influence within EU institutions. Several European Commission officials regularly consult the COMECE when drafting legislative documents, as church agencies do have expertise on areas such as migration. In addition, it has become established procedure for COMECE to meet with the representative of the government that holds the rotating European presidency to exchange information and present the church’s concerns.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

reply to post by teapot

These places ceased being relevant a long time ago

The first records, approx 2600bc, of any form of economic systems were Babylonian. Babylon invented debt! How is this irrelevant today?

Babylon fell to the Persians in 539bc, long after the Babylonian invention, debt.

My rhetorical query about the bastard children of the marriage between money and law refers to the plethora of political constructs that control us all. Since the rise and fall of Babylon itself, through history repeating itself in Rome, to recent world history and the present day, all socio-political ideologies institute policies that deal in economics and are protected by law.

And these children are bastards because each one enslaves the individual and diminishes the capacity for self determination. This is not a myth. It is the reality that many are waking up to.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Things like the European Union Constitution, and "new" national boundaries are actually

written by WHO ??

are the writers all lawyers from firms "Hired" to do so ??

are they all reps of big companies like the Rothschilds and Goldman Sachs ??

are they all tied to the Bank of England and/or the Vatican ??

sounds like a giant "Merger and Acquisition" !!

the same outfits may have been involved in the old Soviet Union "reorganization" ??

www.rothschild.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by teapot

What we know of Persian and Babylonian history has been filtered through our Western Controlled Mindset.
Any knowledge concerning their speculative culture was first filtered through Greek then Roman then British then American interpretations.

I have always been fascinated by Babylon and its offerings and the people of the Persian/Islamic power are an enigma of modern culture.
While on one hand they are purported to have been responsible for the development of the scientific method and all that supposedly lead to the European Renaissance, they are currently neophobic luddites.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

Persia and Mesopotamia, ancient foe. Cuneiform records are the earliest known 'written' marker that indicate the economic concept originated with Babylon. I have often wondered if the inventors of paper money, the Chinese, have any records that suggest an earlier economic construct. Certainly, I've not come across any but that does not necessarily mean that they do not exist nor that what we in the West refer to as Mamon (as understood through the cultural filters you mentioned), was not first conceived of in China or anywhere in the Far East or the world. As far as I am aware, the only ancient civilisation that did not use money were the Aztec.

By Islamic, do you mean Arab? Persian and Arab, like Persian and Greek, Persian and Meso, Persian and Mede, ancient foe, animosities that exist between the Middle Eastern tribes even today.

The office of the Caliphate sought to unite the tribes under Allah and had some success with this until the advent of the Ottoman Empire in 1517. For me the most fascinating and ironic aspect of the decline and eventual fall from power of the Caliphate is that from 1250-1517, the Caliphate was held by the Mamuluks, military slaves that could raise their status to king (Sultanate) whereas the Ottoman could be likened to a continuation of the Roman Empire. In terms of global or regional power, the slave system of the Romans was not as successful as the slave system of the Egyptians but then, the Egyptian Caliphate did not have to contend with being disempowered by Europe and the ascendency of the British Empire. Proto will argue that the British Empire is a further continuation of Rome and I can see his point, British law takes much from Roman law (Statute) but Rome really is, only part of the story. We also have English Common Law (formulated pre any dealings with Rome), which both stands alone and works in conjunction with Statute, whilst enjoying precedence.

Iran's nuclear and alternative energy programmes are a clear indication that Ahmadinejad is seeking to lead Persia away from Theocratic Luddism but without the Caliphate to unite the tribes, the Arabs, Bedouin, Wahabi's et al, will continue to resist change because of the perceived negative economic impact on the black gold markets.

But then who needs the Caliphate when Babylon can invite them to bed.

edit on 22/11/2010 by teapot because: commas and stuff

edit on 22/11/2010 by teapot because: dates supplied by Wiki and the Britsh Libray on-line

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by teapot

I believe that the Babylonians used grain or fish as a form of currency.

The idea of currency was definitely not invented during the Roman Empire, but what was created by the Hebrews and taught to the Romans was the idea of usury.
This is basically the idea of using currency and debt as a weapon to mentally enslave a certain people.

Caesar wanted to win without fighting and debt is an excellent tool for just that.

While the Chinese did invent paper currency, it represented an excess in the supply of rice for the people.
So the paper currency was a representation of excess, not debt.

Islam does not allow the concept of usury either if I am not mistaken.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Just a quick point on currency.

The earliest form of currency comes out of Africa. It was the cowrie shell. The cowrie shell was held sacred because the opening resembled a mouth. Thus, it was used in ancient divination and sacred rituals as the mouth of God and the ancestors. They were used in jewellery, clothing, and sacred tools. As they were plentiful, sacred, and desired by all on the sub-continent of Africa for these properties, they presented themselves as a ready item for trade of other goods.

All currency has always held a value no more or less than the person willing to trade for it.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by teapot

You will have to pardon my knowledge of Islam and the Middle Eastern Powers (Babylon, Meso, Persia).

I say that because, as with most Westerners, my mindset has been altered by heavily biased pro-Western historians. Islam is always painted with a brush of tinted evil disguising their misunderstandings.
Thus the entire concept of Orientalism created by Edward Said.

Rome has infiltrated every aspect of our culture, law, banking, religion, etc...

It has done this to such a degree that it makes it relatively impossible to distinguish between truth and fiction And that is most likely how TPTB want this.
Iran is a prime example.
They are a highly secular culture, but I would think that might have more to do with the Sunni/Shia divide.
However...

I do not know because what we do see in the West concerning Iran is mostly propaganda that is coming from either side.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
This is in regards to "foundation x".

I have heard the name Leo Wanta being thrown around regarding the "ambassador" to this fund by way of the corporation Ameritrust.

Apparently this is somehow tied into this mess.
I haven't read the entire interview, but it is from '07 and is fairly interesting.

I am highly suspect of Tom Valentine.

Here is a link to the interview.

link

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Since the creation of the Roman Empire, how many times the world had to go through a New World Order under Rome's orders?

I guess Juilus Caesar's intensive reform program of the Roman Empire was the first one, probably also when Constantine declared Christianity the state religion of the Roman Empire. When Rome when into the shadow behind Constantinople, the Vatican and also conquered nations. Probably also at the time of crusades and the inquisition period, the colonisation of the new world, the creation of the united states, when Rome used Hitler to destabilized to world to create the United Nation. the next soon NWO is what...the 11th, 12th or the 13th NWO...?

If Rome had secretly controlled the world for the last 2000 years, could evolution and technology gave Rome all it needs to let the next NWO be the capstone of the pyramid, to succeed a one world government, a one world united Roman Empire...?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Here is some more information on Leo Wanta and Foundation X

link to source

new topics

top topics

<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join