It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 139
<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by squirelnutz

Buy everyone a ninja sword and declare Anarchy?

Nah. I got a better idea.

Whatever this game is, they will be casting a starry-eyed spell to pull it off.

This commercial was filmed on a hilltop in Italy. Perhaps somewhere near the hilltops of Seborga?
edit on 13-11-2010 by Alethea because: add information

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Anarchy wouldnt be a bad thing... I equate Anarchy with Freedom... People would just accept it better if they had a ninja sword

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

reply to post by Bordon81

But, what would Rome get out of tossing the vatican to the dogs?

They would get a world where the State is the supreme authority, and not a God. Though I don’t suspect they would do this until after a huge world war because they will need all the religious followers to remain faithful to the Vatican and fight for their religion. I suspect that they will use a different front to come out as ‘Foundation X’, one that is relatively unheard of and doesn’t have much a reputation. They can’t leave any room for the masses or the media to connect the dots because in order to get the masses to ask for their help, they need to appear as genuine as possible.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Epiphron

Or, let something new take it's place....

Scientology, or maybe some new super Extremist version of Catholicism...

Start a whole new religion for the dumbed down masses

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Epiphron

I agree 100%.

What strikes me is this...
What little media coverage I have heard of this idea, the idea of the money being given with no interest is very much a main premise being communicated.

But it SHOULD be interest free. Interest is the product of owning, then of leasing, and then of renting.
The extra money is made up out of nothing and then more is put on top that increases exponentially over time.

It is such a swindle, but so much bravado and the bankers are so open about their behavior and people eat it up, but this Foundation X?!?!?!?!?!?

Can entities such as a church even give a loan being that they are non-profit and tax exempt?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I wonder if this is how they got all this gold. By way of swindle. Look and see because i cannot get the vid to work, maybe someone else can, but here it is. go to youtube and punch in this and watch. (gold plated tungsten bars- biggest financial swindle in history). Worth watching , go lookandsee.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by nite owl

I have known about the bars, but I did not know the details.
That was an interesting video.

I recently had a U2U conversation with Proto about this article.
And he shared some interesting insight about this situation.

Maybe the entire China/US debt storyline is mere propaganda intending to make us feel as if this "debt" that we have is somehow real.
And to tie that in with my previous post and something Proto has already mentioned in this thread.
Rome learned the concept of Usury and using debt as a tool of slavery from the Hebrew tribes that would eventually be folded into the Roman conquest of the world.

I think that the timing is very appropriate for this Foundation X as well.

Now that we see this mounting fear of debt, then we will be offered a way out.

Another classic Roman Strategy.

Create a problem in order to institute a solution.

edit on 11/13/2010 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

The "debt" could easily be a reason for war.. Another way of dividing us.....

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus23

Another classic Roman Strategy.

Create a problem in order to institute a solution.

Actually, the scenario of problem-reaction-solution is known as the Hegelian dialect.

The Hegelian dialectic is the framework for guiding our thoughts and actions into conflicts that lead us to a predetermined solution. If we do not understand how the Hegelian dialectic shapes our perceptions of the world, then we do not know how we are helping to implement the vision. When we remain locked into dialectical thinking, we cannot see out of the box.

Hegel's dialectic is the tool which manipulates us into a frenzied circular pattern of thought and action. Every time we fight for or defend against an ideology we are playing a necessary role in Marx and Engels' grand design to advance humanity into a dictatorship of the proletariat. The synthetic Hegelian solution to all these conflicts can't be introduced unless we all take a side that will advance the agenda. The Marxist's global agenda is moving along at breakneck speed. The only way to completely stop the privacy invasions, expanding domestic police powers, land grabs, insane wars against inanimate objects (and transient verbs), covert actions, and outright assaults on individual liberty, is to step outside the dialectic. This releases us from the limitations of controlled and guided thought.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by nite owl
I wonder if this is how they got all this gold. By way of swindle.

When you find the gold, you'll find "the god".

Templars were the temple plunderers.

All King Solomon's goblets were gold, and all the household articles in the Palace of the Forest of Lebanon were pure gold. Nothing was made of silver, because silver was considered of little value in Solomon's days.
(1 Kings 10:21)

The king made silver as common in Jerusalem as stones, and cedar as plentiful as sycamore-fig trees in the foothills. (1 Kings 10:27)

the small bowls, lamp snuffers, bowls, dishes, and incense burners--all of solid gold; the doors for the entrances to the Most Holy Place and the main room of the Temple, with their fronts overlaid with gold.
(1 kings 7:50)

Solomon also made all the furnishings that were in the LORD's temple: the golden altar; the golden table on which was the bread of the Presence; (1 kings 7:48)

He made ten tables and placed them in the temple, five on the south side and five on the north. He also made a hundred gold sprinkling bowls. (2 Chronicles 4:8)

The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, says the LORD of Heaven's Armies. (Haggai 2:8)

What's wrong with this last "scripture"?
If you go back to Genesis and read carefully, you will see that the Creator never made a claim on this earth or the things in it. ALL DOMINION OF THIS PLANET WAS GIVEN TO MAN.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

You are correct in the definition of the Hegelian Dialect; however, this strategy was employed heavily by Nero during the burning of Rome and the prosecution of the Christians.
The strategy dates to at least Rome, but I would guess that it might be older and adopted by the Romans.

The Hegelian Dialectic is more akin to finding a solution to a problem than an actual war strategy.

Nearly all strategy that is taught in the modern fighting man's classroom is adopted from Roman tradition.

As Proto stated in his opening post the goal of the Caesar's is war by means of deception.
And the war is against the people.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

I don't understand the importance of gold... Isn't there a bunch of other rocks that are just as rare?

I get that it doesn't wear down as easily and its pretty but is there something I'm missing?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

edit on 14-11-2010 by Alethea because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

reply to post by Alethea

I don't understand the importance of gold... Isn't there a bunch of other rocks that are just as rare?

I get that it doesn't wear down as easily and its pretty but is there something I'm missing?

Metabolic Gold Elixers, drinks made of gold dust are alleged to be the ultimate cure for disease, and to promote longevity.

Though if you drink too much of it, it can lead to metal poisoning, in the right amounts it is alleged to do wonders, and could possibly explain why the current Queen of England is actually older than the Pyramids!

It is possible when you consider the Baghdad Battery, an ancient battery that transformed the acidity of grape juice into a an electric current through copper tubes (likely used then for gold plating jewlery and other art) that the ancients at one point might have actually known how to use gold as a conductor also as we do in modern times.

Of course without Gold there could be no gold records, or gold medals, meaning both music and prepackaged flour could have never developed!

Gold actually has a lot of uses, and it is entirely possible, Troy and Babylon were originally settled by pre-flood survivors who originally might have tried to recreate pre-flood atlantian technology and needed gold as a conductor.

It's also possible that they may too have known metabolic gold could expand out their lives, and armed with some pre-flood technology, and post flood recreations, combined with their extreme longevity actually seemed to have godlike powers and immortality to post flood humans with no pre-flood knowledge of history or technology.

These of course are wildly speculative theories, but it is likely that there was some other use for Gold once upon a time that made it very desirable.

When you actually break down what the planet earth is and how it's been run, it is a planet wide mining and drilling operation.

Our whole known history basically has been about mining gold, with all most every other profession some how supporting the mining and drilling operations.

One could argue that humans are parasities feasting off of the host body earth, and for some bizarre reason we crave these metals and ores as we pretty much slowly over the course of time wreck the entire planet in the process.

This is technically what all parasites do, destroy the host body.

This is technically what we have been doing. Doesn't sound to romantic or noble, but it's clear some past civilizations tried to live in balance with the host body, and respected it, but Romanization of the world, has basically wiped out all those other cultures that did try to live in balance with nature.

Whether we have been tricked into doing this for some far grander reason, or it really is ultimately what nature intended us to do, as part of the evolution of the cosmos, is hard to say.

While I don't buy into global warming, one can not escape the fact we have poluted and poisoned the oceans, the ground table water, the air we breath, and stripped whole swaths of the earth bare of it's original life forms, plant, animal, marine and human.

At our present rate of breeding and consumption, and polution we will likely render the earth uninhabitle at some point in the not too distant future, unless radical changes are made.

Whether this has been the accident caused by short sighted leaders who have long tried to gain control by uniting us in some kind of common purpose, or there is some higher meaning or hidden reason why we have literally been bred, to propogate, mine, drill, strip, over graze and raize, and destroy, is really hard to say.

I think the real danger in glorifying all these fables and myths and dogmas is we are never likely to find out the real truth, because these notions are so much more romantic, as in rome-an-tic.

To the extent that someone anyone knows what is truly behind all this, it certainly appears to me that Rome would know.

Since they do truly appear to be orchestrating and driving it all.

It's kind of like Monty Hall's "Let's Make a Deal" we could speculate to the end of life as we know it what's behind Door Number 1, but it's probably just a better idea to kick it down and find out for sure.

edit on 14/11/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: spelling

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
What is the value of gold?

In a recent experiment (it's out there somewhere) scientists have discovered that if light is passed through microscopic holes in a thin wafer of gold, more light exits than entered. Why? They do not know. Then again, they can only hypothesise on what light really is and how it behaves. Regardless, no other element reacts this way with light. What goes in is usually more than what comes out due to absorption, distortion, and a number of other phenomenon.

Let there be light!

Gold as currency is a waste of a very valuable energy conduit.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

... and could possibly explain why the current Queen of England is actually older than the Pyramids!

Um ... what???

I live in the witwatersrand, one of the richest gold deposits on earth. Typical mine town though, all about money and getting ahead. It's a very stressful place to live. When i was chatting to a friend a while back, who is into homeopathy etc, the conversation led to the generally high stress levels. She replied that yes, stress levels are abnormally high, and that the homeopathic answer included gold as an ingredient.

She remarked on how funny it was that the gold that caused the stress helped alleviate it. She added that the treatment was expensive, no suprises there. But that does re-inforce that something is medically valuable about it, the question is how do you research this? I'll ask her when i see her again, but do you have any online literature?

You go find it, i'm going to turn my wedding ring into medicine, brb

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

Check out the Above Top Secret Media Portal.

I know at least one member posted a video of him making metabolic silver and some tips of dos and dont's.

Also there are some threads here on ATS about Metabolic Gold.

I told a client who was suffering a pretty severe medical ailment, and he had a friend who was a gold smith, and he asked him, if he had ever heard of it, and he said indeed he had, and from time to time sold gold shavings and dust from the jewlery he designed and repaired to people wanting to use it for metabolic purposes.

By the way, did you know some people alledge that the Masons have actually reversed the points on the compass, and you actually live at the northern most tip of the populated world, and not the southern most one?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Have you heard the new MSM report about the U.S. offering Nazi’s a ‘safe haven’ after World War II? Why would they release that story? Are they trying to turn Israel against the U.S.?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
There is a lot of information if you search "monoatomic gold". I believe there are some concoctions being sold...but I don't know how believable the claims are.

...monoatomic gold was originally taken by the egyptians or the sumerians in the form of some sort of "manna" called "MFKZT", if you can believe that, as a triangular bread-like substance that often appears depicted in the hands of pharoahs and high priests (on tomb walls). It was seen as "Elixir of Life" and "food for the afterworld" and was certainly heralded as having supernatural powers.

Since that point in history, it seems to have been a minastay of alchemists to try and achieve this form of "white powdered gold" that was certainly passed down through ancient Chaldean (ancient magicians of Babylon) or Cabbalistic (Jewish mystical teachings of the Cabbalah) traditions and one of the major goals of Alchemy was "The preparation of aurum potabile, liquid gold, a sovereign remedy, because gold being itself perfect could produce peffection in the human frame." -quoted from The History of Chemistry as quoted by Manly P. Hall in his The Secret Teachings of All Ages, p. CLV. Gold . That's right, according to a bearded man working by candle-light at some point in the past, monatomic gold is a panacea!

Apparently, recently a man called David Hudsonhas patented and began selling what he has claimed to be modern "white gold" or monoatomic gold under the name Orum

www.helium.com...

edit on 14-11-2010 by Alethea because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I'll go look, thanks. 189 google search results for "metabolic gold" ... with ATS providing the top 2 places.

I didn't know that no, and i'm a little surprised because of the existance of the Piri Reis map. Anything is possible, especially considering the calender system. I know i wondered when in primary school i was taught that the positive of a magnet points north, because the north pole is negative. Just made me think a little.

Another local story. As per Lyall Watson's "lightning bird", certain mines near swaziland were famed for their red ochre used in burial rights. The curious thing is that these mines were far older than imagined, and showed traces of gold mining too. This was established before the Transvaal gold rush, or the Kimberley diamonds for that matter. Mining is one of our oldest passtimes.

new topics

top topics

<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join