It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 123
<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Isaacland
According to you, Julius Caesar fooled every one, with his false death, since then, the Ancient Roman Empire, could well had also used the same strategy to fooled the world about its false fall and disappearance. Genuinely brilliant my friend!

This is an unsubstantiated lie.

Do not fall for it just because it gives this fairytale some intrigue.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Here is the beautiful thing my friend, is that this grand conspiracy I have exposed is actually not only playing out right before our eyes, but shall continue to do so along the lines I have outlined.

So while you can fume and fuss and deride what is without a doubt one of the most significant bodies of conspiracy work ever revealed, time itself is going to do what neither your rhetoric nor mine can and prove it either true or false.

Developments that substantiate it all continue to happen right before our very eyes, and well as Mr. T. would say, “Pity the fool” who refuses to acknowledge that for some ill thought out reason.

Many of these things will come to pass in the next several months to few years, and as they do, this thread will continue to be relevant and even grow in relevance.

Eventually even the naysayers will have to concede.

So by all means enjoy the real fable of the alternate reality that Rome has instilled and brainwashed in everyone since birth while you still can, because they are going to be changing it.

This is actually the conspiracy driving the world, and has been for well over 2,000 years.

We have seen Rome come out this day firmly against Israel. This is a huge development, isn’t it odd that you would go back pages and pages into the thread, to bring up something you have a thousand times before?

De Nile really ought to just be how the Spanish speakers refer to a river in Egypt!

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

The situation actually has a ring of sadness to it Proto.

Because in all truth the battle is over.

All of the diversions that we hem and haw over...

Like ATS

They are all just release valves

They are ways to let go of our anger because as humans
We are needed as a resource and we need to stay as physically able as possible
For as long as possible
Both mentally and physically
In order to
Perform for our masters as long as possible

Until we are no longer needed

Welcome to Hell my friends

Cheers

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Ramble ramble ramble ramble... thats all I'm reading.

Your claims about the supposed conspiracy surrounding Caesar's death have no proof to back them up.

I'm not talking about an elitist agenda, nor am I debating you on that point, I'm talking specifically about your claims about the faked death of Julius Caesar and his supposed escape to Seborga. You keep dodging the question. If you can't answer it just say so, you're only wasting my time and yours by dodging it and trying to run circles around me.
edit on 24/10/2010 by serbsta because: grammar

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Some little ewe brewed sheep of the author fears that Hell is upon him as he types in a thread while listening to Lady Gaga..... poor little hater of the Papacy.
Of course, the discourse is as to whether Rome "INVENTED" the hebrew religion, right?
Froto? Is that NOT your premise? There was never a Jesus of Nazareth and that Rome just made that up to "brain wash" the world, is this not the "wisdom" of your original "thinking"?
Of course one would have to overlook the Fact that Pentecost took place in Jérusalem, and from there a "Doubting Thomas" went to India.
en.wikipedia.org...

Israel the modern nation..... home of the self-declared "God's Chosen People" --- no conspiracy there some would claim.... just truth, is this correct Froto and side kick?

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

i think you really don't want to investigate any conspiracy, you seems to only want to bash others researchs. You never brought anything interesting, your personal agenda seems to only be based on a jalous research for attention.

history always shown 2 type of men, the Builders and the destroyers but ONLY those who are reminded for what they have build, are really remind as Great men..!

Please read my comment to Josephus23

reply to post by Josephus23

I completly agree with you Josephus23, more i think about it and more i beleive TPTB ( who ever they could be) must really be LOL about our immature behavior in conspiracy sites. TPTB don't fear us to much because we are not smart enought to work as a team in each conspiracy theorie investigations. We harm each other investigations and we ends up turning around and not progressing towards our goal which should be to understand our world to one day live free.

it's the same In every conspiracy sites but for the first time i have the hope that we can succeed because ProtoplasmicTraveler is different. He think differently he seems to not look to gain anything from everything he share with us here. His Wisdom is a path i want to explore and i think we should all at least, roll up our sleeves and work all toguether in every conspiracy theories, to one day discover the truth about TPTB.

When i first saw ProtoplasmicTraveler's OP about Rome in another conspiracy site, i had the feeling he really could had find something really important and that is why i registered here. Personally i don't care if it's his discoveries that is right and not mine, fundamentally i want to find out who is TPTB and i want to be free !

ProtoplasmiTraveler suggest us to focus and respect the integrity of his OP, well i agree and i'm behind him, lets find out all about the secret society of Rome

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Isaacland

history always shown 2 type of men, the Builders and the destroyers but ONLY those who are reminded for what they have build, are really remind as Great men..!

So then Serbsta must be one of the Great men as he chooses not to build on shaky ground. Builders ask questions, destroyers do not assist nor are they capable of understanding the questions asked by builders are not to try to debunk a theory, but in fact, it is to better solidify a foundation. It's not true that all roads lead to Rome, some roads aren't finished yet, they might need a little more clearing and plowing.

Since when is it a bad thing to question theories? Those who ask questions and participate are what helps to bring theories to another/higher level. Builders don't suck up and stroke others, they push people to higher levels, thank God for builders!

sl

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

thanks for making me laugh Isaacland

I have been facing a few obstacles lately concerning mods that obviously despise me and my refusal to back down off of certain beliefs
and I have seriously considered abandoning ATS all together

The problem is that I have me so many new friends here that
although solely avatars
I appreciate much more than the friends that I have in real life

Grazi my friend !!!!!!
You comment was well timed for me at least and I thank you from the bottom of my heart

Grazi my friend!

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

edit on 2010/10/24 by GradyPhilpott because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   

reply to post by serbsta

i think you really don't want to investigate any conspiracy, you seems to only want to bash others researchs. You never brought anything interesting, your personal agenda seems to only be based on a jalous research for attention.

Read a book, please. Come back with an appropriate answer to the issue at hand. I'm questioning the OP's claims about the faked death of Julius Caesar and his escape to Seborga. These claims appear nowhere other than this thread. This is why I'm questioning these claims, because there are a lot of little claims like this one, false claims I might add, that make up the entirety of the opening theory. Sure, its easy to ignore one, ignore two, but when you constantly hit these shockingly fairytale-ish out-of-nowhere story plots, you begin to question the integrity of everything written there. You have 3 choices:

1. Support the OP's claim that Julius Caesar was not killed and moved to Seborga with supporting evidence.
2. Go against this claim and show counter evidence.
3. Ignore this issue all together.

Notice how out of the logical choices above, none of them state 'attack the intentions of those who question the opening piece and ignore their actual question'? Re-read it, I really hope you notice.

Isaacland: Further, I really find it funny how every single one of your posts on ATS has been in threads made by the OP and in all of those posts all you've done is attack and mock people who've gone against the OP's theory. Ooops, must be a coincidence. Oh wait a second... no, it sounds like some pathetic ego-driven ploy, yes, that's it.

reply to post by sweetliberty

Thankyou.

edit on 25/10/2010 by serbsta because: noticed that there are certain people in this thread with real issues

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Read a book, please. Come back with an appropriate answer to the issue at hand. I'm questioning the OP's claims about the faked death of Julius Caesar and his escape to Seborga. These claims appear nowhere other than this thread.

Which you have been in fact doing on almost a daily basis for six months now!

By the way in the Newspaper business information found no where else is referred to as an exclusive!

It's odd you should advise people read books, since in select cases you yourself disagree with what the history books have to say in regards to Troy's relationship through Aeneas with Rome.

So you really ought to modify that statement to "Read only the books Serbsta tells you too"

This is why I'm questioning these claims, because there are a lot of little claims like this one, false claims I might add, that make up the entirety of the opening theory.

These are the typical broad assertive statements of someone's personal opinion that they have voiced over and over again for six solid months not just to the point of distraction but for the point of distraction.

This particular round of deflection being the result of the Vatican telling the U.N. it's time for it to act on ending Israel's illegal occupation of the occupied territiories.

The conspiracy is a simple one Serbsta, the conspiracy is that Rome still runs the world. The sweeping history of the Original Post is meant to display how Rome may have continued to manipulate world events and sell those events falsely through history. Your only proofs where you choose to define something as proof, comes largely from those accounts put forward by Rome.

What ellements of the Opening Piece based on how a detective would piece together what really happened versus how the criminal would retell the events (the history books) might be incorrect, would not in fact mean that Rome is still not running the world.

When recent news articles like the Vatican telling the U.N. that it must act to end Israel's illegal occupation of the occupied territories in Palestine clearly display that it is plausible Rome is still running the world, and the timing of you bringing your points of contention up yet again as a means of deflection from that, simply dislpays a fear that the conspiracy is true.

Which is quite natural since the conspiracy is true!

You aren't fooling anyone, not even the small forum gang of posters who have teamed together for various reasons to support one another either against the notion that Rome is still running the world, and select elements that they are beholden too or a member of that are a part of that, or their own personal dislike for me.

Isaacland: Further, I really find it funny how every single one of your posts on ATS has been in threads made by the OP and in all of those posts all you've done is attack and mock people who've gone against the OP's theory. Ooops, must be a coincidence. Oh wait a second... no, it sounds like some pathetic ego-driven ploy, yes, that's it.

reply to post by sweetliberty

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I included both of those names for a reason and not by accident, as it really is one individual representing two sides of the same coin.

The post that was removed for those who recall what was in it, was in fact reflective of a particular posters agenda and reasons for being here.

Having said that, one could look at, at least one other poster in this thread who is a recent member who the bulk of their posts have been to this thread where they seem to refer to me as Frodo in some deragatory sense, and what few other threads they have posted on are ones that appear to be critical of religion.

Sadly the politics of ATS, that is to say some of it's more dysfunctional and eclectic members has been a factor in this thread for some time now and will likely continue to be so.

Here is also what is likely to continue to be so. That bit of foolishness will only continue to keep exposing the Opening Piece in positive ways to new readers, which we have seen.

And we will continue to see events happen in the news that support and substantiate the conspiracy, and every time a major story comes out that appears to do that, we will likely see the usual suspects coordinate their efforts to come in and derail the thread and deflect from the most recent news for various political reasons.

This conspiracy is not only a real conspiracy but the one driving our world.

Serbsta for someone who has been posting to it for a solid 1/2 a year now, your own participation to that extent displays that, even though your broken record repeditive attempts to suggest otherwise state otherwise.

All Roads Lead to Rome, they always have and they always will unless the world wakes up to it.

The thread has been up and running for six months now, and Conspiracy Theorists like David Icke and Alex Jones are constantly scorned and derided for not having the courage to do what I have done.

Go after Rome.

edit on 25/10/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: spelling

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by serbsta

The conspiracy is a simple one Serbsta, the conspiracy is that Rome still runs the world.

Ramble, ramble, ramble... what? Once again nowhere...

The conspiracy you are trying to framework is anything but "simple" as you've claimed above. Its elaborate, intricate, intertwined and for these reasons it fails in the same respects, because what you've done is over-extend this intricacy to the point that it has acquired an unnecessary amount of fairy-tale syndrome. If this conspiracy is so simple then why the need to include all these false tid-bits along the way, trying to give this story more intrigue? Because what you're doing is (if we take the Caesar/Seborga theory for example) tying this in with the Masonic order which supposedly descended from Caesar. See how you make up one total lie and then build up this elaborate story on top to cover it? You've done it countless times, you have no foundation but you just cover it with a tonne of bricks to give it legitimacy, where the weakness of the starting point can't be seen from the rubble.

You can whinge all you want about this 'forum gang' nonsense, I've never been involved in such a thing. You on the other hand, are so insecure about your apperance you've created multiple accounts which (yes, I took the time to look at the posting history VERY carefully) at times express themselves very articulately (similarly to youreslf) and at times talk like complete fools (see the posts above on this page). Proto, you can make all the attempted incognito accounts you want, you're not fooling anyone.

Back on topic, as my question has been for a while now.

You claim that Julius Caesar was not assassinated and that his body was taken away to Seborga. ATS is the only place where this theory comes up. I'm just asking for some validation for these claims as they are pretty big. Do you, or don't you, have evidence to back up these claims?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler Go after Rome.

Forgive me for not having read the previous notes to this thread; but what, precisely, do you mean by "Rome" in this context?

I have followed the theological error--the Roman church expropriating the Pharisee doctrine of the physical raising of a dead body from the grave; in contradiction of the Teaching of Moses, Isaiah, Daniel, Jesus and Mohammed that the Revelation of "resurrection" refers to a Doctrine or 'Rebirth'; resulting very directly in the Albigensian Crusade, the Inquisition, and the Holocaust...

But is there any correspondence here between what I am saying from a theological perspective and what you are saying?

Michael

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Man people really want to take others down on this site.

You can sit until you are blue in the face and say
prove me that
or prove me this

But you are asking proof by papers to be produced by the very same entity that Proto is accusing
of being behind the whole conspiracy
And that is the very same circular reasoning that causes people to believe all outlets of those in control
(ie the money that influences corporations that provide services to schools and news outlets and monthly and "free publications" ummmmmm other owned CORPORATIONS) THE LIST GOES ON... ETC.................

edit on 10/25/2010 by Josephus23 because: FIGURE IT OUT

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

You claim that Julius Caesar was not assassinated and that his body was taken away to Seborga. ATS is the only place where this theory comes up. I'm just asking for some validation for these claims as they are pretty big. Do you, or don't you, have evidence to back up these claims?

Do you understand how many times you have asked this same question.

That I have answered it the same each and every time.

This is the SECRET of the Skull and Bones 322.

It is an oral tradition passed down amonst the members of the Skull and Bones 322.

Yes evidence exists for this in the Abbey on top of Seborga.

Yes evidence exists for this within the Skull and Bones Tomb.

Now contrary to what you might IMAGINE the Monestary on top of Seborga is a real brick and mortar place and is not found virtually online, and can not be toured virtually on line.

Caesars remains are there.

Now contrary to what you might IMAGINE the Tomb of the Skull and Bones 322 is a brick and mortar place and is not found virtually online, and can not be toured virtually on line.

As I have told you dozens of times before NO PROOF EXISTS IN A FORMAT THAT WILL MEET YOUR THRESHOLD OF PROOF.

That though does not mean it's not true, it just means you are limited by your own design in your ability to seek out proof for this.

That though does not make something not proven to your satisfaction not true.

It just means you don't consider it to be true.

So why you would still be asking the same question six months on end that you have gotten a consistent answer for six months on end, really is circumspect.

You can use deragatory commends, snide remarks, innuendo, and the standard deflecting tactics until the cows come home, but ultimately it's not going to change the answer, the very real answer you have been repeditively given for six months.

All I see it as is a means to deflect from timely revelations like the Vatican telling the U.N. that they must act to end the occupation of Palestine by Israel.

You might as well be asking why the sun comes up every morning every day. The answer isn't going to change, whether you like the answer or not.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I find the obvious teamwork, circular arguments/reasoning and the pathetic attempts to derail this thread both telling and annoying, putting certain posters on a temporary ignore used to be a way of making it readable, even that's gone now.

Great thread though Proto, as a dearly departed friend used to say "Don't let the bastards grind you down".

Terribly sorry if the b word breaches the contract.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Michael Cecil

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler Go after Rome.

Forgive me for not having read the previous notes to this thread; but what, precisely, do you mean by "Rome" in this context?

I have followed the theological error--the Roman church expropriating the Pharisee doctrine of the physical raising of a dead body from the grave; in contradiction of the Teaching of Moses, Isaiah, Daniel, Jesus and Mohammed that the Revelation of "resurrection" refers to a Doctrine or 'Rebirth'; resulting very directly in the Albigensian Crusade, the Inquisition, and the Holocaust...

But is there any correspondence here between what I am saying from a theological perspective and what you are saying?

Michael

I really am not sure what it is you are saying. I have seen some of your posts on your other threads where you seem concerned and upset about Rome misenterpreting and supressing some doctrines you feel were put forward in unpublished books that were not included in the Holy Roman Bible like the Book of Enoch.

The thread primarily is about The Roman Empire never going out of business, and still being alive and intact and working towards creating a one world government underneath it.

I outlined this by retelling History from the FOUNDING of Rome on, using what really appears to have happened in the way of course changing events and looking at who had the best motive and opportunity to change course in that way and who would have benefitted from it and how and why.

This has been as popular as it has been controversial with some people.

To a lesser but important extent how Rome has used religion, banking, military, law and technology to complete this conquest of the world to create common laws and systems and a control grid.

As far as religion goes my contention is Rome incorporated elements from several different pre-existing religions into the Holy Roman Bible to basically use it as a basic set of universal laws and frame a Roman reality and control grid, through selecting what would be included in the Holy Roman Bible through the ecuminical councils like the one at Nicea.

Religion plays a significant part in the Roman conspiracy but the conspiracy is not limited to Religion.

As such the thread is not really a theological discussion nor meant to be which is why it appears in General Conspiracies and not Religious Conspiracies.

As far as what would constitute pure Judean, Christian or Muslim theology I could not comment on because I am not a religious scholar, or religious in nature.

I am a conspiracy theorist writing on a conspiracy site, where some people come for other reasons like entertainment and to promote political and religious causes.

That you feel Rome may have manipulated the Holy Roman Bible to supress or misinform regarding what you feel are the true ellements of a religion does tend to underscore some of my contentions regarding how Rome has misused religion for control purposes.

I hope that helps.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Like i already said, when i first saw ProtoplasmicTraveler's OP in another conspiracy site,i found it so interesting that i finally decided to register here at ATS. I wasn't very comfortable with the idea of registering to a big conspiracy site. then i thought, Maybe my apprehensions could avoid me to participate in a great research, so i gave it a try.

Being Jewish is often unfairly link to Zionism and we always had to live with unfare antisemitism persecution and prejudice. There is a world of differences between Zionism and Judaism.

I never attacked you, i always wanted to explained to you that even if you are afraid of the unknown, a negative behavior is not the solution. On your last post you insulted me but it's ok, continue to destroy around you, to keep your self in your cosy world if you want, i'm out. You are now free to enlight the world with your supposed wisdom and reveil to us, ( if it's not Rome the TPTB according to you ) who is the wisard behind the curtain pulling the strings of power which control the world?

Shalom brothers

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thepreye

I find the obvious teamwork, circular arguments/reasoning and the pathetic attempts to derail this thread both telling and annoying, putting certain posters on a temporary ignore used to be a way of making it readable, even that's gone now.

Great thread though Proto, as a dearly departed friend used to say "Don't let the bastards grind you down".

Terribly sorry if the b word breaches the contract.

You know I can truly appreciate why some people would reject this conspiracy. It truly renders a lie the world as we know it and have been taught it, and that's something that not everyone would enjoy having to come to terms with.

Further that much of it is based on a lot of circumstantial evidence, and speculation born of that circumstantial evidence.

Yet it's powerful circumstantial evidence, and people have been sent to death row here in the United States over less compelling circumstantial evidence.

I can appreciate why people would have questions, even that some answers or a lack of answers aren't going to satisfy some people with genuine questions.

What I can't fathom is why a handful of select posters would ask the same select questions that they have had answered over and over again for six months running.

They know I am not able to meet their threshold and standard of proof in the format that they require proof in, and I have been consistently honest about telling them that.

Yet they persist in asking day after day, knowing full well what the answer is going to be, because it's been provided to them many times before.

So obviously they do have a reason and an agenda in doing that, and while it's highly entertaining to that small group of posters intent on doing this and derailing the thread, I do tend to believe as you do that the average reader sees it as the very disengenuous thing that it is.

Most people legitimately asking a question, once that question is answered, accept that the question has been answered and are intelligent enough to remember what the answer is, so they don't have to ask the same question every day.

They aren't asking the same question every day for the sake of knowledge, knowing they are going to get the same answer every day.

They are doing it with another motive in mind.

I prefer not to speculate on those motives because they vary from poster to poster in the small group engaged in that and supporting one another in that.

I do believe there is about to be another coordinated attack on the thread though, as one of that small group put me on their respected foe list yesterday.

The last coordinated attack on the thread happened when the same poster wrote me to tell me in advance that she intended to make some 'new' posts to the thread.

I would though prefer that we focus honestly in on the topic, and months ago I asked those people choosing to continue to participate in the thread in an ongoing way to keep their eyes and ears open moving forward for new developments that would further shed light on the conspiracy as it unfolds.

So here we have a HUGE development in the Vatican telling the United Nations to end Israel's illegal occupation of Palestine once and for all, which is a Major element of the conspiracy and we see the usual suspects show back up asking the usual questions, with the usual snide comments and deragatory comments supporting each other in that endeavor.

To me that kind of activity suggests these people are afraid of the Conspiracy itself, as events like the Vatican telling the United Nations to end Israel's illegal occupation once and for all, really do make the Conspiracy a very plausible and timely one.

Thanks for posting and thanks for your patience, and please everyone understand that these few posters are intent on making sure that no quality or topical discussion takes place in this thread, and would love for us all to just talk about their antics as a way to give their actions and contentions more attention and credibility than they likely warrant.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Isaacland

Like i already said, when i first saw ProtoplasmicTraveler's OP in another conspiracy site,i found it so interesting that i finally decided to register here at ATS. I wasn't very comfortable with the idea of registering to a big conspiracy site. then i thought, Maybe my apprehensions could avoid me to participate in a great research, so i gave it a try.

Looking back through the thread especially the first few weeks we will in fact see dozens of posts where lurkers became members simply because they wanted to participate in this thread.

Let's face it even if you are a critic, or a skeptic, this is a monumentally huge conspiracy.

We know it has been published on multiple other sites, because we have seen posters only post to say, "Proto did you really write this because I found it on ______.com?

In fact it's been republished in different languages, and as I have pointed out has led to fans of such Conspiracy Stalwarts as David Icke and Alex Jones doubting their credibility because they refuse to discuss this conspiracy.

No matter who it might perturb, anger or make jealous, I sparked a world wide conversation within conspiracy circles off of this thread.

It was an event, one that actually has the potential to change the course of history and history as we know it.

Now as I have pointed out before, I had no idea it was going to do that, though some early supporters felt it might.

These are things I have been talking about for years on ATS with people like Infinite the ATS Subject Matter Expert.

The thread itself was the result of dozens of ATS members asking me to put it all into one sweeping piece that laid it all out from beginning to end.

That is what I did and one can argue with what's in the thread but not the results, because even the skeptics and critics have clung to it doggedly for a solid six months now, which they would only do if they too recognized it's great importance.

Now does accurately describing the impact of an epic thread on the world make me some ego maniac?

In some people's eyes arguably it does, but it still doesn't negate the impact this thread has had literally around the world.

Does me autocratically doing my best to keep the sweeping conspiracy I wrote about on topic and to limit the impact of those who would derail it for reasons of their own make me a domineering tyrant.

In some people's eyes arguably it does.

The truth is I have written one of the most significant conspiracy pieces ever published and stand by it and defend it.

Considering who I am going after in it, and who all is involved in that conspiracy, no it sure is not surprising some people aren't fans.

top topics

<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join