It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 111
<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
If the post makes no reference to the thread, which is about Rome, then it's off topic.

It's real simple. It's not a theology discussion, it's not an ancient civilization discussion. It's not a UFO or Stargate Discussion, if what some one is posting post after post has no tie in to Rome, the time period dealing with the conspiracy, and can't show a direct tie in to the conspiracy, even remotely, and the poster makes no attempt to tie it into the conspiracy then it's off topic.

It is a conspiracy discussion, on a conspiracy theory.

It's so simple the only people who don't get that, really don't want to get that.

It would be like going to Slayers Atlantis Thread and talking about modern day New York City.

Going to Springers Mar's thread and talking about Planet X.

Going to a Jennifer Aniston Thread and talking about Angelina Jolie.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Ok,I have a question for Proto,which might serve to help change the direction of this thread.

What's up with the Vatican embracing the idea of aliens? Surely there is an agenda there.

I would like to know what your thoughts are about that,being privvy to inside-information,as you claim.

Sincerely,
On the Edge

Because it will involve governments of the world,etc...

( I asked that before I saw your above post,saying this isn't about UFO's. I think this is about more than that,but if you don't want to discuss it,then "never mind". I was just trying to help!)

edit on 18-9-2010 by On the Edge because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
I love you both, but I think you need couples counselling.

I am not making light of your accusation my friend. Nor am I dismissing Undo's claims. What I am saying is that a compromise needs to be reached. If you feel the Empire has grown and is growing as fast as your thread eludes, are these petty issues really worth fighting over?

If so, let me get out of the way, and slug it out.

Being a Peace Maker is so much easier in person.

Love ya,

Your Brother

I don't want to slug it out, I want an on topic discussion regarding the conspiracy. I want people to do it honestly, with out deliberately misrepresenting what people say. I want them to focus on the fact it's a conspiracy discussion, on a conspiracy board, on a conspiracy web site, and that it's a specific conspiracy, where if they can not tie what they are talking about into the conspiracy in a way that adds to it, or disproves it, they really are posting off topic.

It's not in the religious board, because the thread is NOT ABOUT RELIGION, if it was it would be in the Conspiracies in Religion because either I put it there or the staff put it there.

So 22 pages of nothing but off topic religious posts, none of which hardly even tie into the thread, the conspiracy or the time period is just nonsense.

Now seriously enough is enough is enough.

Give some people an inch and they will take a mile.

This is an imporatant and relevant conspiracy if you don't want to discuss it on topic, then don't post!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1
It great that everyone is spreading love and sitll talking about religion "NOT", as each page comes up it is more and more off topic. I'll be back when we start talking about "All Roads Lead To Rome"

If the topic is "All Roads Lead To Rome" then anything that is discussed is on topic no?

Rome made me post this then,prove PT wrong,cause I must be controled according to him.

By the way Undo I have found your posts to be very interesting though I have only read some,so thanks for contributing and leaving some form of balance here in questioning PT`s theory.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by gps777

If the topic is "All Roads Lead To Rome" then anything that is discussed is on topic no?

NO!!!

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
Ok,I have a question for Proto,which might serve to help change the direction of this thread.

What's up with the Vatican embracing the idea of aliens? Surely there is an agenda there.

I would like to know what your thoughts are about that,being privvy to inside-information,as you claim.

Sincerely,
On the Edge

Because it will involve governments of the world,etc...

edit on 18-9-2010 by On the Edge because: "Because..."

Once again other posters have purposefully misrepresented the nature of one of my sources for information in the thread, that is highly placed within the cabal.

He is someone I am in infrequent contact with, who has filled in some blanks for me, that I then independently and with the help of other researchers I sometimes collaborate with, verified to my satisfaction that the information was relevant and likely factual.

This has been misrepresented by a group of posters, claiming the whole thread is based on this source when only a tiny fraction of the details come from this source.

This is one of the problems with the outrageous misrepresentations being made by a few off topic posters.

One is they have filled up the thread with so much off topic garbage you would have to weed through dozens and dozens of pages just to find what was really said.

Two because people don't have the time and inclination to do that they get a false idea about these things, because these posters are deliberately presenting it falsely.

Now in regards to your question I asked that source, if he had any evidence regarding any off world influence within the cabal, and he told me no.

Does this mean there are not extra terrestrials that might at times visit earth, not necessarily just that he, NOR DOES ANYONE ELSE ON THIS THREAD have any real evidence that they are collaborating with or aiding the Cabal.

What he did tell me, is that the notion that they might be, does add a level of fear and uncertainty that actually serves to make them appear more powerful, so this is is a good thing as far as the cabal is concerned if people choose to believe powerful aliens are helping them.

It just robs people of the will and courage to take them on.

Now why is the Vatican gazing at the stars? There is just no telling, because they aren't saying much, and neither is any other source.

Astronomy as has astrollogy based on astronomy has been a big part of mysticism for thousands of years.

They could be looking for signs of life, they could be trying to calculate time, they could be trying to get accurate horoscopes.

The Vatican once again is the business front for the largest private real estate holdings on earth. The earth being a potentially fragile thing in a constantly moving universe where things sometimes explode and collide. I would imagine they would have a lot of rather typical and passe reasons to be gazing at the heavens.

One of the things I am trying to avoid is having this conspiracy get into far fetched theories about things no one can prove, and religious theology, totally obscuring the most important ellements of the conspiracy.

Personally I wouldn't attempt to derail anyone elses conspiracy thread in this fashion, I don't know why these people are.

They aren't making an honest attempt to debunk it, they aren't presenting any kind of coherent counter theory.

It really is a total lack of respect for the site, and other posters.

Not respecting me is one thing, deserved or not, not respecting the site, and the people who come to the site to read conspiracies like this, by deliberately trying to derail it misrepresent it, and clutter it up to where it would take 10 weeks to read it to get to the on topic posts that deal with the conspiracy is just down right petty.

edit on 19/9/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by gps777

It great that everyone is spreading love and sitll talking about religion "NOT", as each page comes up it is more and more off topic. I'll be back when we start talking about "All Roads Lead To Rome"

Rome made me post this then,prove PT wrong,cause I must be controled according to him.

By the way Undo I have found your posts to be very interesting though I have only read some,so thanks for contributing and leaving some form of balance here in questioning PT`s theory.

Surprise you could have read all those and more in her Star Gate thread where they would have been on topic, all Undo has done on this thread besides post her off topic theories is misrepresent this thread and what others are saying on it.

Check out her Stargate thread and please post on topic if you are going to post to this one.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Ok,that's a fair answer.

As you know,I was following this thread for quite awhile until I got exasperated,so I didn't remember if you had mentioned this or not.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge

Ok,that's a fair answer.

As you know,I was following this thread for quite awhile until I got exasperated,so I didn't remember if you had mentioned this or not.

Thanks.

One of the other things I mentioned lost long ago in the thread is I put Undo on Ignore because she kept deliberately misrepresenting what I and other posters were saying as a form of making agruments, that got rediculous having to constantly correct her, again, and again.

I asked her dozens of times to actually take the actual quote and use the quote function to display that people were actually saying what she was misrepresenting and she refused to, that is why I put her on ignore.

The deliberate misrepresentations aimed to reformulate falsely someone's position while declaring that what is not their position that she has now claimed is their position is not a credible position became the basis for he all her arguments.

Of course it's not credible the way she misrepresented it to appear, by not using the quote function and purporting the other poster said and believes those misrepresentations.

Lots of others have called her out on it too.

I actually gave her 12 pages and the better part of over a week to make her stargate argument, she couldn't make it here, and she couldn't make it in another thread, she even titled as an attempt to fill in the blanks on this thread. She couldn't even get her own friends to post on that thread.

I don't think it's in the spirit of ATS to constantly have to deal with someone deliberately misrepresenting other posters positions on a big thread where it would take someone just quickly joining in forever to independently verify what was actually said by whom.

I appreciate you asking sincere questions, and the truth is that all discussing religion is, is a 2,000 year old argument that just goes round and round.

It's a conspiracy thread, not a religious thread, the people worried about the details of theology should be on a religious thread where those things are important to that kind of topic.

Religion is in this thread simply as a control and manipulative tool one of many Rome uses. Being used by a psuedo religious front, Rome, if the discussion of that hurts people's feelings, and they aren't open to discussing the theory honestly and open mindedly then no they should not be posting.

For one simple reason, it's not in the spirit of what the site is about.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

all Undo has done on this thread besides post her off topic theories is misrepresent this thread and what others are saying on it.

Says you,when someone disagrees with your theory.

I`ll stand by what I said based on Undo`s treatment by members here and her thoughts within this thread over yours anyday.Though you have given alot I also agree with,I think Rome has its finger in alot of pies I didn`t need to read your theory to come to that conclusion and I do not agree to your whole theory.

Check out her Stargate thread and please post on topic if you are going to post to this one.

It was many moons ago,but I did have a look, cant say I agree with it,though within this thread there is much I agree with what Undo has said.

Thanks.

Thank you as well.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by gps777

Actually you haven't even mentioned the theory, or added anything relevant to the thread.

The thread is about Rome, do you have anything topical to discuss about the theory?

Do you have a counter theory you wish to detail and then debate?

No one has been treated unfairly in this thread that was posting honestly, and on topic.

You will notice that Undo has said many things regarding what she claims other posters have said that do not include use of the quotation function but her rendering of what they said. It is always false, never accurate, and if you read the thread you would see many other people say the same.

People looking for a quality, credible on topic debate, are not genuinely respectful of people who use those kinds of false and disengenous tactics.

If you think such tactics are appropriate that is fine.

Many have challenged her to actually display where they said the things she has claimed they have, and she has never been able to.

Undo's stargate thread is still active and still going on, she hasn't posted anything that was off topic here, that wasn't on topic there, if you are a fan of those kinds of things, I highly urge you to enjoy it where it is topical.

If you are interested in actually discussing this thread, well then feel free to discuss something pertaining to the actual topic.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Why are you trying to prevent certain types of information? If a post is truly off topic there's staff that will take care of it and delete it if it is indeed off topic.

I think this thread has actually become a lot more interesting in the last 20 pages, finally some of the vital elements are being viewed critically and we're actually getting somewhere.

You say that those who question the material in the thread are being disrespectful just because you deem their posts to be unimportant. I think that's being disrespectful, whats even more disrespectful is this expected non-questioning of this inside source, to push that upon anyone on this site is an insult and a mockery.

We still haven't made progress in regards to some points:
- Caesar and his supposed survival and secret migration to Seborga. (No proof to back it up.)
- Caesar supposedly being the first free mason...
- Rome created the Quran. (No proof to back it up.)
- Rome is taking 2000 years to consolidate power. (They must really suck.)

Just some points off the top of my head.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   

What transpires between you and other posters is none of my business. This is a thread about Religion,Banking,Law,etc..and that opens up alot of thoughts to alot of people.

For instance,I am seriously concerned about the religious aspects of what Rome is up to,because it is no small thing. If I didn't have a version in direct opposition to the stance Rome is taking,I would have nothing to measure it against. This is an on-going conspiracy,and as they preach their ecumenical doctrines,it is sweeping more and more denominations up in their net.

I'm really glad that alot of people have read about Rome's manipulation of the world we're living in,and I have told you as much on more than one occasion.

I don't think it's in the spirit of ATS to constantly have to deal with someone deliberately misrepresenting other posters positions

I happen to think you are in error when you do this yourself,and most of our discussions have been because I have been having to refute what you claim I am saying.

Let's practice what we preach,shall we?

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

The last 20 pages none of those questions have been asked or discussed, it's basically just a lot of thinly veiled personal attacks and discussions on every religion under the sun, and a lot of misrepresentations about what is in the thread.

So once again, moving forward, those who want to discuss the actual topic of the thread can be assured of a topical and pleasant discussion, you are now off ignore, because I do intend to report every off topic post until the staff either gets the thread back under control, or shuts it down.

I don't have 24 hours a day to babysit a religious discussion. It's not a religious thread. I haven't gotten any thing done in the last two days, as a coordinated attack creating 22 pages of nearly all off topic discussion, took place.

Now if you enjoyed it great, but I double dog dare you to name 3 things you learned that are topical that you had never heard before, by directly linking to that post in the last 22 pages.

I am not going to pretend what is going on isn't for the sake of people with agendas, and grudges.

It's a conspiracy THEORY, the THEORY is what's topical, Conspiracy THEORIES are proven when they become a matter of PUBLIC RECORD through a LEGAL PROCEEDING and then ENTER INTO Official History.

If you have problems with discussin CONSPIRACY THEORIES, you might not want to be on a CONSPIRACY SITE>

Now as posters decide to start posting, civil, questions I will be happy to answer them as best I can to how they PERTAIN TO A CONSPIRACY THEORY that I wrote.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

I don't really mind whether I'm on or off your ignore list. My post was not off-topic and once again you failed to address some questions I had for you. If you don't want to answer or help with the questions, just say so, but ignoring them is just silly. Who should I ask?

Originally posted by serbsta

We still haven't made progress in regards to some points:
- Caesar and his supposed survival and secret migration to Seborga. (No proof to back it up.)
- Caesar supposedly being the first free mason...
- Rome created the Quran. (No proof to back it up.)
- Rome is taking 2000 years to consolidate power. (They must really suck.)

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Now as posters decide to start posting, civil, questions I will be happy to answer them as best I can to how they PERTAIN TO A CONSPIRACY THEORY that I wrote.

Can you direct me to someone who will help me with my questions?

The post was completely on topic, addressing questions related to the thread, while your reply said nothing and just pushed this debate back into semantics. You're being your own worst enemy right now. On topic, shall we?

edit on 19/9/2010 by serbsta because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

I happen to think you are in error when you do this yourself,and most of our discussions have been because I have been having to refute what you claim I am saying.

These thinly veiled attacks against Proto are getting a little old don't you think, or maybe not so thinly veiled, blatant is the word I would use. Maybe it's you who is in error for saying over and over this is a religious thread and that is what you want to talk about when this isn't a religious thread.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
For instance,there's a disconnect somewhere here!... If Rome wrote the Scriptures,why do they go on and insist on changing them?

The Word of God says:
Daniel 7:25, "And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time."

The word of Rome says:
"The Pope has the power to change times, to abrogate laws, and to dispense with all things, even the precepts of Christ." "The Pope has the authority and often exercised it, to dispense with the command of Christ." -Decretal, de Tranlatic Episcop. Cap. (The Pope can modify divine law.) Ferraris' Ecclesiastical Dictionary.

“The authority of the church could therefore not be bound to the authority of the Scriptures, because the Church had changed the Sabbath into Sunday, not by command of Christ, but by its own authority.” Canon and Tradition, p. 263
www.remnantofgod.org...

An awful lot of trouble to go through,just so they could be even more identified with "the beast",dontcha think?

edit on 19-9-2010 by On the Edge because: ...

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   

These thinly veiled attacks against Proto are getting a little old don't you think, or maybe not so thinly veiled, blatant is the word I would use. Maybe it's you who is in error for saying over and over this is a religious thread and that is what you want to talk about when this isn't a religious thread.

"blatant attack"???

Then let's see,according to Proto's saying there are people ganging up on him,would you be part of a group that gangs up on the people you think are ganging up on Proto?

For crying out loud! If you don't like what is being said,add something you think is relevant,that relates to "Religion,Banking,and Law",and then people can discuss the issues.

Proto is a big boy and doesn't need you having to defend him.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   

For instance,I am seriously concerned about the religious aspects of what Rome is up to,because it is no small thing. If I didn't have a version in direct opposition to the stance Rome is taking,I would have nothing to measure it against. This is an on-going conspiracy,and as they preach their ecumenical doctrines,it is sweeping more and more denominations up in their net.

So you better understand how I have included, and view religion in this conspiracy, is that I believe religion is a form of law.

A form of law that serves the state.

Now you are worried about the purity of your religion, and as someone who is religious I can appreciate that.

Each different denomination of Christianity has a slightly different focus on the religion, and interpretation of the religion, and codes as how it ought to be practiced.

Yet at it's core are some common laws, that bind huge swaths of different nations and people together.

This in my oppinion is how it really serves Rome, those common things that are respected by all the denominations that form some basic laws, and the fact that every denomination sees a common God above everything including the State.

This is ultimately what gives Rome power over the States, being able to control that concept of God through the basic principles that all the sects share.

Now honestly I believe the Vatican has in it's possession credible information that would debunk the whole religion. Think of it as an emergency off switch.

If they do have such information, and because all the States use that common God as a means to motivate and to a certain extent control the morallity of the population, the States would likely collapse if Rome did this.

So this gives Rome some real leverage over the states, including all the property it owns. Each Catholic Church is essentially like a foreign embassy, sovereign territory belonging to Rome. No other religion enjoys this.

Most of the banking wealth is based on the wealth that has flowed back to the Vatican, if it pulled that wealth out of the system, it like wise could collaps most currencies on the planet.

As far as pre-Roman Christianity I believe there was a Christ sect, I believe it came from England though and was the Druids which is why Rome stamped them out, and imported some as slaves, to Rome and did sell some to the Jews who were Slave Traders.

I don't really think original Christianity had one thing to do with Judaism I think that was woven in because the Jews were also Money Lenders and Loaned Rome a lot of money to finance it's expansion.

I think most of the independent information on pre-Roman Christianity has been destroyed, and what is not in Rome's possession to debunk the religion if they choose to, is burried beneath the peat of England which is why the English Monarchs are so important in gaurding that nothing that is accidentally discovered ever comes to light.

I think this is also why Rueters and the Associated Press are owned by Rothschild and most of the Media Companies and News Papers owned by the big Six so they can quash anything.

Why most of the digs at ancient sites are funded by Rome, and often carried out by Israelis.

I am honestly not concerned with the purity of the religion, just how Rome is manipulating religion to create common systems, that bind the Roman Empire together through some shared perspectives and morallity.

This is where I am coming from.

I don't know if the original Christian religion before Rome was a good one or a bad one. I don't believe Christ ever existed but was a figure patterned off of Julius Caesar.

That the Father God holds certain aspects that serve the State in times of War and production, Jealousy, Vanity, Vengence, that the Son Jesus, teaches people to be subservient to the state, meek, humble, turn the other cheek, and to be charitible and spend thrift etc.

That's my take, many will not agree with it.

I do believe Rome with the help of the Pharisees created all three religions, Judaism, Christianity and Islam and introduced them all for different functions, to control different regions, with different mind sets to create an intense competition to spread these common laws and concepts.

These are all most of the key ellements to my theory.

That I believe they wrote the prophecies in deliberately to keep making world events appear that they were transpiring along the line of prophecy, to validate the God as it was put forth to each branch of the religion.

I believe that.

So I am not one to discuss the trivial details of theology that I realize are not trivial to the religious.

The thread is not about disrespecting Christianity or attacking it like some say, or promoting athiesm as some say, or a one world government as some say, but simply revealing what I believe Rome has done and why and to what end.

Everyone is free to disbelieve it.

Yet should you do so, then fine, lots of other threads to see on ATS. Lots of ones to discuss religion, ufo's, ancient civilizations etc.

It's a theory that I honestly feel can not be disproved, nor can it be proved, and ultimately could never be proved until it came to pass.

I think a whole lot of people are missing what ATS is about, because the premise of this theory disturbs their notions of religion, so they would prefer it not be discussed in the context I put it forward.

I though wish to discuss it in the context it is being put forward as a conspiracy theory, based on the time line, and the ellements included in the original post.

People who want to add other elements, please be prepared to show a tie in. If not I won't see how it ties in, if I didn't include it in the original post it's because I didn't see a tie in, regarding my research into the conspiracy.

I think we can get this thread back on track, if people will start respecting what ATS is, what General Conspiracy Forums are for, appreciate, that I am not making absolute claims, but simply sharing some theories and information I find very plausible and relevant.

It's a big thread that is now massively cluttered up with a lot of pointless posts, and well wishes, and ill wishes.

No one has been censored, some people have been ignored when they can't display a tie in, and can't accept that their contentions in fact can't debunk a theory of a possible conspiracy in progress.

People repeating the same things again and again won't change the outcome or the answers. No need to. No point to.

I am here to answer as best I can points made in the original post, to discuss other possible tie ins, etc.

I have been stating this and restating this for months.

Really about as far as I can go into religion, and want to go into religion is that it is being used as a form of base common law and morality, and to promote prophecies that will make it easier for Rome to install a one world Government.

I hope this clarifies a good bit of what has been more recently misrepresented.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Like I said Serbsta when people start asking questions in a civil way, I am happy to answer them.

Hint.

Proto, I know I have asked you these questions a few times before and you weren't able to answer them to the extent I would like to have them answered to accept that part of your theory, have you any new information for me in regards to this, as I am still considering these things as possibly being relevent in my own theory if you could provide some more information???

Well serbsta, no, I have no new information that would meet your threshold of evidence you require to consider such things.

Thanks for asking, and as I get new information I will post it to the thread.

Great to see you again.

top topics

<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join