It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 110
<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by IAMIAM

i agree, christ's teachings appear to be the most legit of all. i'm hesitant to write off the prophecies, however. although i'm not terribly fond of the translations of it.

You see my view is simple my friend. Some people look to the prophecies and try to figure out what is going to happen. I look to the world and try to make things happen. If the prophecy is correct, it will happen whether I figured it out ahead of time or not.

Live simply, thats my motto,

Judge not, love all, be at peace

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
This is what people need to consider, and I do mean truly consider.

Regarding the three religions, and why all three in fact serve Rome and work hand in hand.

This God none of the three can get to show up no matter how big the build a Temple, Church or Mosque for it, is in fact not real. Yet Israel exists as a state with rights based on the belief that God is real, and that they are his chosen people.
Christianity influences much of the world, with the Kings and Nations being under a concept of Christian God as the ultimate justification of their authority. Islam influences much of the Eastern world, with the Kings and Nations being under a concept of Islamic God as the ultimate justification of authority.

Three similiar but seperate religions all based on the same God that neither can produce to settle the dispute between them as to which is correct.

All three religions center around prophecy, end time prophecy.

Each a little different, each has a different version of what will happen in the end. Because these prophecies are supposed to have originated from the same God, three different branches, three different sets of rules, three different versions of what happens in the end, they each contradict one another.

Between this and not being able to produce the God this would make the whole thing seem like a farce, unless...

All three work together behind the scenes to make it appear like prophecy is coming true, the prophecy of each different branch.

So as long as Christians see world events as leading to the prophecy being fulfilled then it becomes plausible to believe in the God. As long as Jews see world events as leading to prophecy being fulfilled then it becomes plausible to believe in the God. As long as Muslims see prophecy coming true then it becomes plausible to believe in the God.

Not just the God but there version of God which now does become validated in it's absence by events mirroring prophecy that supposedly came from the God through their own prophets.

Of course the way to make it look like each prophecy is coming true, is for each one of the three main players, Judaism, Christianity and Islam to drive world events on each own's end, to represent the prophecy of their counterpart coming true, as their counter part does the same to make it look like the other's is coming true for them.

Now anyone who understands the military are familiar with things like Staging a Battle, Theatre of Operations, etc., etc., which exactly is what the leadership in Israel, Rome and Mecca conspire to do, to stage the events that mimic prophecy, so the believers can keep on believing in a God they can't produce, but can make it appear as prophecy is coming true.

Now we keep hearing that the elites want a 2/3rd population reduction, which coincidentally these three religions make up 2/3rds of the world.

I really think all of you should back slowly away from your Qurans, Torahs and Bibles, and get a puppy, because you really are all being played in this regard.

Unless of course any of you can produce the God that you all want to fight over.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

that sounds like deflection to me. like here we have this huge thread about how all the religions of the world, all ancient texts regarding our past and the heritage of every group of people on the planet, including all the ancient artifacts, is all a lie. thus we should ignore it all, pretend like none of it is true and is all concocted by rome, and insist people become a homogenized one world order in belief (atheists), in order to stem the tide of an one world order. you may not personally view it that way, but that's the premise of the thread. and it goes further to suggest that is exactly what rome is attempting to do: et.al, to homogenize the planet into a bunch of atheist slaves, and that the religious people are no longer needed. it's the purest example of double speak i've seen in awhile.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
The three faiths are being played. You forgot the about the Hindu of India, and the Buddhists of China, but they are small, I can understand why. But, yes they are being played. Rome infiltrated them all. They did not form them all. Infiltrate and make deals with the temple leaders. Then they move the parts against the other for the big battle. Many die, many get richer, control is maximised.

Again, none of this is Gods doing. God is all. God will be around after this and has been around before this. If all three faiths were completely wiped out tomorrow, the next day a new faith would sprout up by somebody. He cannot be shut out.

So, it is better we all just accept each other for our imperfect selves and find a way to unite dispite our differences for the common good.

And, I am not discounting Gods intervention. He has backed me thus far in life, I suspect he will back me till the end, and into the next one. And yes, I think he backs my Muslim Brothers who share his message of Love and Truth.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

that sounds like deflection to me. like here we have this huge thread about how all the religions of the world, all ancient texts regarding our past and the heritage of every group of people on the planet, including all the ancient artifacts, is all a lie. thus we should ignore it all, pretend like none of it is true and is all concocted by rome, and insist people become a homogenized one world order in belief (atheists), in order to stem the tide of an one world order. you may not personally view it that way, but that's the premise of the thread. and it goes further to suggest that is exactly what rome is attempting to do: et.al, to homogenize the planet into a bunch of atheist slaves, and that the religious people are no longer needed. it's the purest example of double speak i've seen in awhile.

My friend, if you study the basic truth of all religions, they start out with the basic premise of love and support of mankind. This truth is wrapped carefully in cultural dressings that fit the geographical area it springs from. Over time that basic truth is lost as more and more prophets come into the religion adding their own laws and interpretations until the basic truth is lost. It is these later prophets that form a closed door Brotherhood with Rome.

The people of these faiths are unaware and simply follow the guy in charge. If the people of the faiths followed the basic truth of their religion, there would be no wars because they are all founded on peace and love, or better worded: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Furthermore, they all believe that God is a great unknown, every single one. Yet, they all know he exists. The only real difference in religions is the cultural trappings. Leave them in place, they bring beauty, just convince everyone to get back to the basics.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

well for the record, jesus' words don't survive proto's theory either. they are also written by rome, according to him, to keep the sheep compliant and willing to suffer any abuse at the hands of rome. it's double speak. recognize it for the orwellian creation that it is.

and although i agree that the powerful of various religious, political and financial orgs probably have a great deal of interaction we know nothing about, it is a fact that we wouldn't even recognize the severity of the concepts behind a new world order if it hadn't been written into biblical prophecy as a bad thing, to begin with. it boggles the mind that people can read this thread and not realize what it's actually saying.

edit on 18-9-2010 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

if bible prophecy is the playbook rome is using to bring about the end of the world, you better get busy studying it. otherwise, you will be totally unprepared for their next moves (if indeed the "strange" stuff in revelation hasn't already come and gone)

Dang that's a good point.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

well for the record, jesus' words don't survive proto's theory either. they are also written by rome, according to him, to keep the sheep compliant and willing to suffer any abuse at the hands of rome. it's double speak. recognize it for the orwellian creation that it is. and although i agree that the powerful of various religious, political and financial orgs probably have a great deal of interaction we know nothing about, it is a fact that we wouldn't even recognize the severity of the concepts behind a new world order if it hadn't been written into biblical prophecy as a bad thing, to begin with. it boggles the mind that people can read this thread and not realize what it's actually saying.

Proto is an atheist, does it really matter what he thinks of Jesus' words? We are not out converting people. Let the people keep their beliefs, just agree to allow all to keep them without conflict. Every Man has a right to his own version of the Truth. No Man can change what is in anothers head. Present fact after fact, truth after truth, what a Man wants to believe he will. It only becomes an issue when he decides to force his will on another. That is what we must get passed.

As a Christian, does the belief of a Muslim or a Hindu really impact your day to day life?

How about an atheist?

No it doesn't. We only have conflict when we try to force our views on each other.

Proto can think Jesus is a direct decendant of Mickey Mouse for all I care. I doesn't make me love him less. He is my Brother and entitled to his view. If he wants that for his Truth, have it Brother.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

i'm not trying to divest of him of his personal view of god, and the next person who suggests that's what i'm up to is gonna earn some knee time from me! what i'm trying to divest him of his view of other people's beliefs. he can say there's no god but what makes him think he can speak for anyone else? he's claiming not only is there no god or gods or supernatural or hypernatural beings, but also that they were all created by rome to manipulate stupid people. and that we should rise up against rome's bid to take over the world in its attempt to make a planet full of atheist slaves and become atheists ourselves! problem solved, he says! uh... something wrong with that, if you ask me.

edit on 18-9-2010 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   

i'm not trying to divest of him of his personal view of god, and the next person who suggests that's what i'm up to is gonna earn some knee time from me! what i'm trying to divest him of his view of other people's beliefs. he can say there's no god but what makes him think he can speak for anyone else? he's claiming not only is there no god or gods or supernatural or hypernatural beings, but they were all created by rome to manipulate stupid people. and that we should rise up against rome's bid to take over the world to in its attempt to make a planet full of atheist slaves and become atheists ourselves! problem solved, he says! uh... something wrong with that, if you ask me.

My friend, look at your words above. Do you see anything a little confusing?

Who cares if he think your religion comes straight out of a comic book. As long as he is not trying to make you give it up, who cares?

He cannot speak for anyone else. Only you can speak for you. Thats just it. You can think he is a fool for his thoughts to.

But, for God's sake love each other for who you are!

With Love,

Yoru Brother

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

By the way Undo is never ever going to be able to pull any kind of quote that states those things, the way she purports them or even remotely close.

All she does is exagerate what everyone says, as a means of trying to discredit their debate by misrepresenting her debate.

What I did say is all the religions are fabrications made by the state in power at the time, and that eventually Rome conquered all those states and fabricated it's own.

That since Rome has taken over it withholds information and shapes information.

What I have said is the religions need to get along.

That the plan to eliminate religions is because they are divisive and there is no way to reprogram the people who believe in them into a new system.

Part of the problem on this thread is posters with agendas constantly misrepresenting what others have said.

Masqua noticed the same thing when debtating Undo the other day, and most people who debate Undo notice the same thing right away, where she tries to claim you are making and argument and saying things you aren't just to get people to not consider what you are saying, and get you to consider what she is saying.

Which is still always off topic and dishonest, since she doesn't quote people by using there own words, but the most outrageous misrepresentation of them she can invent.

The thread really is about Rome, how it uses one religion, banking, military, and law to run the world.

Not only does she not understand the theory, she can't even render a semi-accurate version of it.

I really think 20 pages of off topic nonsense is enough.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Oh and if you go back a page or two, I did call proto to task over trying to atheise the world. You can't change anothers belief. You can go look. I did stand up to that point.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Who cares how she exaggerates? I will debate her any time. She can exagerate all she wants. She can say what ever she wants. It is just words people. Just words, humble little symbols which represent sound with no emotion.

Have you never had a sister that just raked your nerves but you loved her anyway?

That is what we are, family. We all have quirks. Even more so when we come from a different culture. There isn't anything, not one single thing that should prevent us all from loving each other as our very own.

NOTHING.

If we can be so easily divided, this world has no chance and we deserve to be ruled.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
Oh and if you go back a page or two, I did call proto to task over trying to atheise the world. You can't change anothers belief. You can go look. I did stand up to that point.

Really it's all rediculous at this point, this thread is so off topic and derailed it's not funny.

The misrepresentations purposefully made again and again, the off topic religions that have nothing to do with the thread, it's just people wanting a platform because they can't create a platform even in their own threads for it.

The thread is about Rome. Banking, Military, Law and Religion being used to manipulate the world to one world government.

I will take everyone off ignore who is posting off topic, and start reporting every off topic post to staff until they get sick of it and close the thread.

We have 20 pages now that is as incoherent and directionless as Undo's Stargate thread.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

who is claiming not to love someone here? i've been quite patiently stating my case. and i'll reiterate it so you know what it is i've been trying to say all along: if you're going to use the new world order (a biblical prophetical concept) as rationale for a thread, claiming the biblical prophecies are a roman playbook by which to kill most of the people on the planet, please try to accomodate all the "roman" biblical prophecies and not just a couple pieces. if you don't have answers to other poster's questions, just say so rather than resorting to putting them on ignore or saying they're trying to take your thread off topic. pretty simple, doncha think?

don't ask me not to ask questions. i ask questions cause i love to learn. i ask myself hard questions. i don't spare my own ideologies. i actually learn.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
The thread is about Rome. Banking, Military, Law and Religion being used to manipulate the world to one world government.

My friend, haven't we stayed on topic? We discussed the religious foundation, you have page upon page of the banking, military, and Law covered. Doesn't it make sense to now take it to the stage of figuring out how to defeat it all? And, it only makes sense that getting over divides is a necessary step. Without it, all this study and compiling is for nothing. It is a data bank that will never be used.

I am not seeking to derail your thread, simply move it on down the tracks. I can go start another one and simply link to this one as a reference if you'd like. I just figured you did all the work, why move something so noble from it?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Who cares how she exaggerates? I will debate her any time. She can exagerate all she wants. She can say what ever she wants. It is just words people. Just words, humble little symbols which represent sound with no emotion.

Have you never had a sister that just raked your nerves but you loved her anyway?

That is what we are, family. We all have quirks. Even more so when we come from a different culture. There isn't anything, not one single thing that should prevent us all from loving each other as our very own.

NOTHING.

If we can be so easily divided, this world has no chance and we deserve to be ruled.

With Love,

Your Brother

It's not exagerating it's LYING, it's willfully misrepresenting what others say and is not what ATS is about. Most of her posts have NO TOPICAL TIE IN TO THE THREAD.

It's a total abuse of what the site stands for Topical Discussion aimed at hiqh quality discussion to deny ignorance.

It's real simple. It's why I post on ATS because it's run to that standard and aspires to that standard.

To where people can have adult conversation, aimed at dealing with QUALITY oriented on topic discussion, in a civilized atmosphere.

So yeah I care very much, and I care about people making willful misrepresentations of what I have posted in black and white very much.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

My friend, haven't we stayed on topic? We discussed the religious foundation, you have page upon page of the banking, military, and Law covered. Doesn't it make sense to now take it to the stage of figuring out how to defeat it all? And, it only makes sense that getting over divides is a necessary step. Without it, all this study and compiling is for nothing. It is a data bank that will never be used.

I am not seeking to derail your thread, simply move it on down the tracks. I can go start another one and simply link to this one as a reference if you'd like. I just figured you did all the work, why move something so noble from it?

With Love,

Your Brother

This thread hasn't been on topic in 22 pages now. No one has discussed this conspiracy honestly, or with any detail, or with any alternative theory in 22 pages now.

It's just a lot of religious nonsense, odes to Jesus, odes to God, scripture, and non-related cultures, and time periods that a few deterimed posters who want to derail the thread have been combining with personal attacks on me because I don't appreciate all the off topic nonsense.

So no, it's not on topic.

Not even close. And the longer it goes on the further it gets from being on topic. The more garbage people have to weed through to get to the topic.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I love you both, but I think you need couples counselling.

I am not making light of your accusation my friend. Nor am I dismissing Undo's claims. What I am saying is that a compromise needs to be reached. If you feel the Empire has grown and is growing as fast as your thread eludes, are these petty issues really worth fighting over?

If so, let me get out of the way, and slug it out.

Being a Peace Maker is so much easier in person.

Love ya,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
whelp, i can see that if i continue to post in the thread proto will end up suiciding it. so for the sake of the readers and fans of the thread i'll once again, depart post haste, rather than allow him to destroy all this hard work. (As he isn't the only person who has provided reams of data to this thread, something he needs to look at, cause it's pretty darn interesting even if it isn't always directly related and even what seems to be marginally related material can end up having some pretty big connections if taken into consideration!).

so with that, i'm outta here. don't let him kill the thread.

top topics

<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join