It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 108
<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
For the record,rather than debating faith,I would rather be exposing things like this:

Global planners are covering all of the bases – from economics and interfaith religion to issues of sovereignty, gun control, and laws on how to rear children. Paramount to the success of their globalization efforts is the public's acceptance of their extensive environmental program, which is intended to be the main vehicle for achieving U.N. empowerment. The core document of their agenda is the Earth Charter, viewed as the "Magna Carta" of the new world civilization. The chief spokesperson on behalf of the Charter is Mikhail Gorbachev.
-
Gorbachev officially unveiled the Charter during a formal ceremony in Urbino, Italy on June 8th. He hopes to get his Charter cleared through the U.N. by the end of next year, after which he expects to move forward with the rapid implementation of global government. If the U.S. doesn't cooperate in helping to "empower" the U.N., Gorbachev and his allies have hinted that the world government might be constructed around a united Europe instead, with Russia at the helm.

Working closely with Gorbachev on this agenda is Pope John Paul II....
www.garykah.org...

It makes no difference to me.personally,what people believe in their hearts. You would think that is all I am about,but it is not! The only reason I deal with the topic of Religion as it has come about is to show a different side of Christian belief that does in fact go against the official doctrines of Rome and the mainstream beliefs.

Believe me,there is far more I could contribute if this would stop being such a focal point. The fact that I have faith is really a secondary issue. Being put on the defensive it what keeps it becoming an issue,having to clarify that I do not support armies that kill children in their sleep,etc...

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

Being put on the defensive it what keeps it becoming an issue,having to clarify that I do not support armies that kill children in their sleep,etc...

I don't think Proto thinks you support armies that kill children in their sleep, his point is that is what the history of religion has been about, justification of those things, fighting wars in the name of god.

This isn't personal On the Edge.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

My friend, I too am a humble follower of Christ. There is no shame in that and it should not come second. What does come second is the realisation that everyone has there own free will to see the world how they wish it, and believe it how they wish it. It is part of Christ's teachings and he WAS the biggest threat to this empire for it, but I digress,

The topic you just posted is an important one to the conversation. The walls are closing in. World government is inevitable. From the way I see people treating each other on these forums, I am almost inclined to believe it is for the better, but I know better, and I have faith in the human capacity to learn to love again.

So, how do we defeat it? Any ideas?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1

Being put on the defensive it what keeps it becoming an issue,having to clarify that I do not support armies that kill children in their sleep,etc...

I don't think Proto thinks you support armies that kill children in their sleep, his point is that is what the history of religion has been about, justification of those things, fighting wars in the name of god.

Well it is personal of you are the one being demonized.

I take anti Christian comments personally, I know the sordid history,

edit on 073030p://bSaturday2010 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Well it is personal of you are the one being demonized.

Turn the other cheek my friend we have bigger things to discuss such as taking down the Empire!

If it bothers you that much kill him with kindness later.

Judge not, love all, be at peace.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

So based on your revered scripture we should all go out and laugh at other flawed things, like cripples and blind people

unless you secretly enjoy the notion of someone having complete power and laughing at those that don't

is it safe to say you simply revere this God because you fear he might smite you down for his own pleasure

Further that you like the notion he might smite down people you laugh at for similiar arrogant and sadistic ways.

Further what you fail to understand

See,when I see the word "you",directed at me.I do assume it is personal,and it seems only proper that I refure things attributed to me that I don't endorse.

These are only the most recent examples. Need I say more?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge

Yes, yes you do Brother. Say I forgive you, I love you, and lets get back to taking down the Empire.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Don't worry, everything is peachy, lol

Does anyone want to address protos quotes?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

So, how do we defeat it? Any ideas?

I like to think that some people have tried to stop it,oppose it,slow it down,or whatever,but they have not been successful.

Personally,I think,like it says in the Bible,that evil will continue to increase until the Lord returns.

Again,it comes down to just living our own lives according to our beliefs and values,and making those little differences when we can. It may not seem like much,but I don't have any other ideas. I can fantasize about a meteorite striking down on a summit meeting,I can dream about what it would be like to not be surrounded by all this high-tech surveillance,but I believe all we are seeing is happening exactly the way it was meant to be.

There will be opposition,but it will be quickly squashed. Just look at the world as it is,it's becoming a prison system of the highest degree.

What do you think?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by IAMIAM

Don't worry, everything is peachy, lol

Does anyone want to address protos quotes?

Not I my friend. His quotes are irrelevant in my opinion and only serve to distract us from the fact that we ALL know we are being choked and shackled by this Empire growing before our eyes. This is no time for trivial differences of opinion. Religion is being used against us, that is obvious by how divided we are. So lets look more for what we have in common, and work from there.

Commonalities:
We all want to be loved
We all have free will
We all are capable of love

Anymore?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Yes, yes you do Brother. Say I forgive you, I love you, and lets get back to taking down the Empire.

I don't hear Proto asking for forgiveness,nor do I think he would think it was warranted.

I don't hold anything against him personally. I pray for him and those like him regularly.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Yet the line is really there.

Honestly I think people have to make up their own minds, but one of the things I have come to realize and believe as I look at other things like say the Egyptian Gods, and the Babylonian Mystery Religion, and such, that as Rome conquered and absorbed these places into their system, and created this monotheism concept, that many of those other things, too have become almagamations of different religions, from different regions, and periods being interwoven with them.

I don't know if there is anything left, that's left in its truly pure form, and it's hard since so many of these things are interpreted through rosetta stones, and then highly defined by singlular entities who have made a career out of understanding them like Stichen has.

How right or wrong is someone like that in their interpretation of a dead 6,000 year old language and system of writing, when Rome got there first to begin with, and there is no telling how the interweaving of other myths plays in.

I wouldn't have used Sitchin as the linguistic authority on interpreting ancient texts.

Yes I think many have borrowed from one another, but who wrote it down first?

I think the cuneiform tables are pretty pure.

as well are the Egyptian Hieroglyphs.

edit on 083030p://bSaturday2010 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Personally,I think,like it says in the Bible,that evil will continue to increase until the Lord returns.

That is ok for many my friend, but not for you and I for we are followers of Christ. He said that we are to love each other as we love him. To me, that means I cannot sit idly by and watch my fellow man be enslaved. I am compelled to rebel.

He also said that we to turn the other cheek, and to love our enemy as we love ourselves. This tells me that it must be a peaceful rebellion.

Thus I am compelled to try and get people to love again, by loving them always. Oh the rewards and satisfaction I get out of it too.

It is much more empowering than waiting around for God. He's old you know, moves slow....

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

As you know,rarely do "we,the people" have any say in where our tax dollars go,or in even knowing where they go at all!

You have a choice as to whether you want to support that system. Some do choose not too by the way.

That's where individual accountability comes in. I answer only for myself and what I do. There is a great deal I do to make my little part of the world a better place,but I'm not going to boast about it. "You will know them by their fruits". Just because people claim to do something in God's name doesn't make it so.

Like it or not you/we are all part of a collective. So in relation to the first item above, no, you do not answer only to yourself, if you choose to support that system, and you don't answer to yourself, if ultimately you imagine an unproved, unseen, non-interactive God sits in ultimate judgement over you.

Especially if, you are following doctrines that are purported to you to gain a favorable judgement if you follow them.

(Though in a convoluted way,even the Powers That Be are following their script,.. " For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled". Rev.17:17)

Had you read the opening piece you would know that the Powers that Be not only wrote this, but that they are manipulating world events to make it appear to be coming true, through organizations like the Skull and Bones 322.

One of our very Christian and Conservative former Presidents, George H. W. Bush, Sr. actually plays the Roll of Magog as assigned to him by the Skull and Bones 322.

I really wish some people would read the thread. I think it's interesting one of the eratic posters I have placed on ignore has been posting here off topic for months and is just now reading the opening post and beginning part of the thread.

Of course now that poster who might have been well served doing that from the beginning can't actually interact with me, because she did not read the thread, posted insistently and consistently off topic (still does).

The recent attmept by some recent arrivals who are careful to compliment me on what a well written thread it is before then looking for ways to assail my charachter and posting style, would be well served to read it too.

There is a lot of very interesting and thought provoking information in the thread. It's easy to tell when people haven't read it and are only claiming to for disengenous reasons as a result.

Besides writing on the internet,what are you doing about it?

For both Terms of Service reasons, and maintaining the viability of ongoing plans, it is not something I can discuss fully.

We live in a nation with 600,000 laws and codes, and speaking of anything that might be construed as advocating breaking them, or having broken them, or planning on breaking them, is not a good idea.

Now before anyone jumps on that in some way, please understand most of us are in fact breaking the law in some way every day because there are so many of them, often with out knowing it.

Part of the state's profit and control is basically making just about everything criminal for them to profit off of and control in some way.

I can't discuss or disclose things per ATS that might be criminal or viewed as entreaty for people to break the law.

I am quite active though in my fight with Rome.

Are you going to head to the U.N. and straighten out all those folks?

This would not be the best place to gain an upper hand.

Are you working to dismantle the grid?

I am working to help people for the time being to disconnect from the grid.

Are you waiting for your meeting with the Pope to tell him to quit being such a power-junkie?

Had you read the thread you would know there is a Council of Eight dating back to the 900's that has authority over the Pope, and one person a Caesar that can break ties on the Council.

I do plan on meeting with them in the not too distant future, yes.

Are you lobbying for lower taxes?

Taxes? This is a voluntary arrangement with a contract sent to Tax Payer, that should you choose to fill it out and sign it creates a binding obligation for you to be a Tax Payer. The state does collude with it's corporations to withhold an excess of the amount that would be charged in the contract for wage earners, so they will recieve some portion of it back, after signing and filling out the contract and requesting that small rebate back as an incentive for going along with the process.

The government in fact has ample resources and property to fund itself without taxes, taxes are just a way to keep you from taxing resources yourself, by taking a significant fraction of your spending power away from you.

Our money is illusionary, attached to nothing of value, is actually an instrument of debt and is part of a religious ceremony, which you would also know had you read the opening piece.

Are you doing anything to get flouride removed from the water?

There are far worse chemicals in the water supply including the ground water table. This is something that can not be achieved in my lifetime.

you going to bring peace to the middle east?

Are you going to allow for there to be peace in the Middle East? It is impossible to achieve as long as dual standards are being used because of the religious infighting and preferences.

I do hope to achieve peace in my lifetime planet wide though. It is one of my goals.

Are you going to convince people to stop killing each other?

Forever the optimist, I intend to do my level best.

The most any of us can do is to love one another as he loves himself,and until you can get the Powers That Be to do that,nothing we say can make a bit of difference.

Actions speak much louder than words, and if you listen very carefully to people you will actually hear what they are tellig you is not what you imagine they are saying. Many of the posters now flocking to the thread, talk about peace and love, but promote war and violence, against those they feel are not as peaceful or loving as they are, even though in reality, the vast majority of the people killed in the wars they are promoting have never hurt them or anyone. Once again all because of religious bickering and misconstrueing one anothers religions and taking things out of context and exagerating them, just like we have seen the same posters on this thread take things out of context and exagerate them to further their agenda.

If such posters were to be believed every Muslim in the world would actively be engaged in a suicide attack when in reality only about .00000000000000000001% have ever done so.

And as long as they have the means to do so,they will comtinue to do the things they do.

The powers that be only enjoy their position because you have ceded it to them in this process of abdication that begins with submission to God, and then submission to state, and you following those rules that they create, which are stacked against you to perpetuate their rule.

Had you read the thread, you might know this too.

That's just the way it is.

No that's the way you, and everyone else is conspiring for it to be by accepting their rules, and doing things that are primarily in their favor and not your own.

They can't succeed without your help. This is a big message in this thread, personal responsibility that many people want to gloss over, or take a hopeless approach to or, say it's all God's plan when it's not and they can't even prove this God exists.

I on the other hand can prove the Holy Roman Bible, is a product of Rome.

It's stamped right on the cover.

I can't do a thing about it.

You won't and you don't want too, and as soon as you take responsibility for that, then you will actually be able to make a better choice in regards to being honest about your own true nature, or changing your lifestyle and perspective to reflect the true nature that has been submerged by such conditioning that leads to such thinking.

You are but man not God or King, and you have been taught to think that way for a reason.

You might want to consider that and do some real reflecting.

I can only live my life as loving and as peacefully as possible.

When will you start because sadly your very next paragraph is...

(And by the way,Islam does profess to want to kill those who don't believe as they do,and I think that is pretty bad. Where's the Free Choice in that,aside from the obvious,live or die for Allah? And you are someone who doesn't want religion shoved down your throat?! Jesus preaches otherwise: love your enemies. It doesn't mean we have to love what they do. For me,I'll let God sort it all out in the end. It's beyond me to change the course this world is on.)

All three branches of Abrahams faiths are full of blood sacrifice, war, slavery, etc., etc. Often they are taken out of context by all three faiths to misrepresent the other. So yes your religious bias is showing, I know many Muslims they have never tried to convert me, and I know many Jews and Christians too, with the only ones ever trying to convert me to religion being mormon's, which even they conceded it would be embarassing having me smoke on their church lawn all throughout the service.

This would be that laughing God who gleefully looks forward to smiting down the imperfect creatures he created in his own image after he gets tired of laughing over all the havoc they have created in his name trying to please him?

The God you can't prove exists in any real way?

Personally I would read the thread, because yeah there is a whole lot you really can do to change all this.

Just sayin.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I think Proto wants to keep it in topic that is why I am using only his quotes.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I don't hear Proto asking for forgiveness,nor do I think he would think it was warranted.

I don't hold anything against him personally. I pray for him and those like him regularly.

What can I say my friend, he is a heathen. If he was a follower of Christ, I'd rebuke him too.

Since he is not, I'll just accept his heathen ways.

Love him anyway my friend. The reward is yours.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1

Yeah actually I do think that!

I think too many of us do and are lying about that.

If you are paying Federal Income Taxes whether you feel it's your duty or out of fear, then yes you too are paying to kill children and women in their sleep.

It really is that simple.

Blaming it on the state that is supposed to be a government for the people by the people that the people do not hold accountable by their own choice, is no excuse.

Claiming it's the law is no excuse.

Saying that your taxes pay for other services too, is no excuse.

The sooner people stop looking for excuses the sooner they will take the responsibility for things, and part of what perpetuates this war and cruelty is those who go to church on Sunday and think it's all peachy keen because they asked God for foregiveness and then send off another payment to the IRS the following day.

People who truly object to killing women and children in their sleep would not pay for it no matter what the cost.

It's that simple.

But in a kill or be killed world taught by concepts of a God who will drive your enemies before you, if you but surrender your first fruits to the state (taxes) and love and obey his laws (the State) it's all ok right?

Wrong.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

This tells me that it must be a peaceful rebellion.

How does that happen,exactly?

Who organizes that?

Seriously,I have no trouble with rebellion. I've been a rebel my whole life,and these days,clinging to the gospel feels like a rebellion it itself,when the world is throwing so many different choices our way.

I do believe we should all be looking out for others. I will be the first to offer to share my rice and beans with a side of love and a smile when people are in need,and in the meantime,I do other things,which I'd rather not say.(Nothing special,just little "random acts of kindness" whenever possible.)

I think we all need to prepare the best we can for what lies ahead. It is a wonderful thing to see how people pull together and put aside their differences in times of emergency. We will have our share of those!

Also,there's no harm in trying to enjoy what life we have while we have it,be thankful for the relative times of peace and security before they are gone,be grateful for a nice meal,the sun rising and setting,all those kinds of things that can be often taken for granted.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

So,are you saying I shouldn't pay taxes? Isn't that illegal?

And are you implying that by paying my taxes I am giving my tacit approval to what they do with my money?

It's only money to me,Proto. I am more concerned with where my heart is at.

And no,I never saw myself as any kind of "god",nor would I care to. I like the one I know,and He's enough for me.

Good luck with your efforts,Proto. We all have different roles. Conquering the world just ain't my cup of tea!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Proto my friend, you are building walls where you should be tearing them down. I agree with much of what you say. Yes religion has been usurped by the Empire and turned into something evil. This has nothing to do with God. This is Man's doing, and to be honest, something much darker that goes by many names. Something that desires more than anything to take the place of God. I know you do not believe in such things, and I can accept that. However, I have stared this evil directly in the face. I know it exists because I have dealt with it.

That being said, Jesus Christ was the biggest threat to the Empire. A quick study of the early cult of Christ will reveal just how devastating this movement was. They were pacifists. They believed themselves Kings, sovereign individuals, who knew that to survive on this rock we needed to help each other. All were equals. They did not lift a finger against their enemies. Rome beat them, enslaved them, and fed them to lions. Yet, they grew because they would not give up their beliefs.

The only way Rome was able to snuff this cult out was by conquering it from with in. They codified the teachings of Christ and wrapped them in the evils of the old testament and pagan traditions. They deified Christ and made him the new sun God. His teachings became nice things to hear, but bad things to practice.

The teachings of Christ can destroy this Empire. The trick is getting people to remember to live as Christ and get off this phony idea of salvation through Pagan rituals.

I believe that if the people of faith could see the truth of their various faiths, they can stand up to their religious leaders and take this world back. There is one fundamental truth at the base of all religions. It is a truth that was the origianl power to attract followers. It is one basic doctrine that we can ALL agree on, even if your an Atheist.

Do unto others, as you would have them do unto you.

That is very simply Love each other.

Now your mucking up my attempts to get this to come out of people when you continue to ask them to simply give up something that they know is there. You may not know their is a God. I DO. I have seen him, and that makes me no more special than the next guy. He is there for all to see. Religion is corrupt, not God.

Every single one of us has eyes to see and a mind to comprehend. No man has a right to tell another that his comprehension of this creation is false, unless his comprehension bids him strip the man of his own right. We need allies, we need friends, we need unity.

No man needs to change his creed. Just be willing to allow all to have their own.

Christian
Muslim
Buddhist
Atheist
Agnostic
Hindu
What ever, we all want to be loved, and we all are capable of love, and we all have the free will to love.

With Love,

Your Brother

top topics

<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join