It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The skeptics will never be convinced - no matter what! ( not a hate thread :) )

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Havick007
reply to post by TSOM87

How can we ever spread the truth? I could photograph a crashed saucer and they say '' oh no that's a hoax''

It's fustrating
and why do they bother, if nothing will convine them then leave us to research and investigate and colaborate our efforts. Yet they come back time and time again to say no that's not true.

My favourite skeptic quotes:

Lense Flair
Bird
Helicopter
Plane
Fake
Natural rock formation

And the list goes on and on and on.

[edit on 25-4-2010 by Havick007]

My FAVOURITE believer quotes

Got this from Google Earth/Moon/Mars
Best picture of a UFO ever
Best video of a UFO ever
Thats not NATURAL
Nature can't do......
In my OPINION it can only be..

Then another tactic take a picture zoom in as far as possible so you are at the limit of resolution all you see is sqaure edges and staright lines which can then be quoted as

city walls
buildings
crashed spaceships
factories

roads
quarry equipment

and the list goes on and on

Dont believe me look at the living moon and its famous spaceship/factory pictures take any old zoomed in picture join dots and colour it in your choice of colour

www.thelivingmoon.com...

DO you HONESTLY think these images show ships

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

Please do not put skeptics and debunkers in the same boat. A skeptic has an open mind and thinks there is a possibility that aliens are visiting Earth. They need more evidence to be presented, and will admit when a case has them baffled. A debunker will deny everything outright, even if an extraterrestrial lands on his front lawn and does the hokey poke.

I am skeptical of some of the cases presented, but I do believe the evidence supports the theory that extraterrestrials have visited the Earth.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Not all do, well me personally i try to add a question mark or ask is this?

To spark discussion.

Yes some people do that but they are generally attention seekers or type before they think.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

ok maybe i should have labelled this thread in regard to debunkers, but not all fanatic skeptics are debunkers, they have trouble opening their mind to possibilities or have any beleif whatsoever.

I have tried to emphasize this, that i am not pointing my finger at all, only some.
I know some post deserve skeptism, i myself have been skeptical and posted my thoughts in many threads.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Dont believe me look at the living moon and its famous spaceship/factory pictures take any old zoomed in picture join dots and colour it in your choice of colour

www.thelivingmoon.com...

DO you HONESTLY think these images show ships

Yeah and it is these people who make it hard for the genuine researchers and beleivers. I wont say i am proffesional in research but i try to be.

As i said in an above post one think i dislike more than debunkers are hoaxer's and attention seeker's

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Skeptics are that lil thing which makes debates fun!
ATS needs skeptics, ATS needs skeptics like a fat kid needs cake! (yes this fat kid needs cake!)

Skeptics help us prove our threads, they make us not just say 'cause i say so' in a thread, they make us give evidence.If it wasn't for skeptics, this site would just be a bunch of people running around and agreeing on everything. You might not like it when your thoughts/ideas get challenged by a skeptic, but its a great moment belive it or not. It makes you sure in yourself, makes you truely belive in something and makes you go out there and find the evidence you need to help show others what i know.

So to the non-skeptics- Be nice to the skeptics, without them, things go down hill
To the skeptic people - remember,a lot of things people on here say, they mean and belive in, so when you challenge them. be nice about it

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
This topics of skeptics are bad or skeptics verse believers has been discussed on many many threads. There is no need to start a brand new one which does not provide anything new but is only a rehash of the same people, same responses over and over again.

So, please add to the ongoing discussions here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

Mod Note: ATS Search – Please Use This Link.

[edit on April 25th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join