It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh Yes..Copper is Thinking of Inventing a Mobile Phone That's Gonna Be Implanted Under Your Ear

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Yeah guys, the inventor of the mobile phone is thinking of bringing in a 'Slave Impant.'

He believes that the computer will be "our slaves"...quite ironic, no?
Well...apparently he's saying it's much more convienant...but mobile phones can be tracking devices, right? So surely...this could just be one way of tracking us.

As mobile phones go to a fourth generation, with new features in each update, the inventor of the handheld phone said the handset of the future should aim to improve a user's quality of life.

"Technology makes your life better, more convenient, safer, educates you, entertains you, and mostly makes you more productive," said Mr Cooper.

"The future of cellular telephony is to make people's lives better - the most important way, in my view, will be the opportunity to revolutionise healthcare," he added.

"We could not have predicted the annoyance that people have when the phone rings at the opera, but it doesn't take a cellular phone to make people be rude."

In terms of the physical development of mobile phones, which have already shrunk from the size of a brick, he believes future users will be able to dispense altogether with the device.

"The cellphone in the long range is going to be embedded under your skin behind your ear along with a very powerful computer who is in effect your slave".

Link: news.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 25/4/2010 by BlackPoison94]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
It would not be healthy to have a microwave transmitter constantly attached to ones head.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackPoison94

Uh-ohhhh!

I'm thinking Doctor Who and the cybermen!

No, all jokes aside, I'm pretty sure that wouldn't take off. I, for one, would refuse to have anything implanted under my ear when I can hold it up to my ear. Yuck!
It's pointless and unecessary. And really not a nice idea!

And I'm sure there will be major health risks too! I mean, look at them now, we don't know the possibly effects.

Whoever thought of this 'bright idea' is a moron.

Nice thread

join