It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli strike on Iran will release the 12th Mahdi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
As the sand in the end of time hour glass quickly runs out and world "officials" do nothing to stop Iran from gettting nukes, Israel will very, very soon strike Irans nuke program. If Iran gets nukes, Israel will never survive the attck, so thier only hope for existence is to strike Iran first. So the world condems them, at least most of Israel will be alive.

Irans leader keeps saying thier nuke program is for 'peaceful purposes".....but peace in the mind of a 12er means the complete removal of all chrstians and jews must happen first before "Peace" can be brought by the 12th mahdi.

The Twelver beliefs have raised concern in conjunction with Iran's steeped interest in furiously pressing forward with its nuclear program, combined with threats against Israel and the West. Critics of the Islamic Republic allege that Ahmadinejad and the supreme leader would even go so far as to hasten a nuclear showdown and cataclysmic strike -- perhaps an attack on Israel and inevitable retaliation -- to hasten the arrival of the 12th Imam. Ahmadinejad has even called for the reappearance of the 12th Imam from the podium of the United Nations General Assembly. During his speeches within Iran, Ahmadinejad has said that the main mission of the Islamic Revolution is to pave the way for the reappearance of the 12th Imam.

worldnews.about.com...

A world new media who pretty much have no understanding of religious belief can't seem to comprehend such devotion.

So as Iran stockpiles more weapons grade materials for nuclear weapons the Israelis will wait until they can strike and use the stockpiles to completely destroy Irans program with its own nuclear materials.

An just as predicted in the christian bible the beast shall assend out of the bottomless pit......the 12 mahdi.......

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
What can i say.

I think Iran hopes that Isreal or the west will bomb there nuke programme. So were kind of screwed either way.

No matter what the outcome, WW3 will surely follow. A brand new objective for the baby killers out there.

If the world is'nt destroyed, i know i wont be fighting. I would rather be shot. My soul wont be tainted with the blood shed of my fellow humans.

I just hope theres something left for my return.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Its funny,

1) Most of the People on ATS think we're Gods.
2) Humans Evolved
3) Current Earthquakes are normal
4) Aliens are here to help
5) Think Christians are the bad guys
6) Time travel is possible.

All these people are competely ignorant of bible prophecy. They spend most of their time on a computer in their mom's basement coming up with explainations about everything because they cannot accept the truth.

What good is it to have PHD's, BA degress ect in any given field if you don't have GOD in your life?

There is no greater man than he who fears GOD.

So while idiots are still trying to figure out and explain away what really GOD is doing. US true believers will know that this coming war will fufill bible prophecy, but there will still be more prophecy to be fufilled ahead. I will pray for the ignorant.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Have you ever asked yourself. What if by accepting the bible to be true and dedicating your life to its word. Your actually denying yourself the possibility that life is'nt about pandering to the demands of a God, But a journey of personal spiritual growth which will lead to your ascendance from mortal toil.

I dont have a problem with other peoples beleifs, but please dont try to tell me that im less than you, or im ignorant because i have different beliefs. When was the last time you looked inside yourself and faced your demons. Instead of flicking through the bible to the bit where it says everything will be ok, and saying a little prayer to him upstairs.

Saying this to me is of no consequence at all. Only those within your faith believe it. I dont, so keep it for your church meetings please.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

"An just as predicted in the christian bible the beast shall assend out of the bottomless pit......the 12 mahdi"

The only “beast” is Israel and the Western nations that have wrecked havoc on the world for 500 years.

It is they, including Israel, with all the nuclear bombs that can literally destroy the whole world.

Who else has destroyed the world environment?

It is they who have enslaved Africans and destroyed Native Americans in the millions

It is they who colonized the third world based on racism and sectarianism

Hu else could be any "beast" in this world but the Western nations and the European Ashkenazi Jews of Israel

Any other ideas are based on ignorance and racism

The Antichrist and the beast of the Apocalypse is non other that the Christian western nations and the nation of Israel

That is proven by their actions!

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

I agree, but you have to remember that it was'nt the west or isreal as a whole. Just those who were in power. People dont believe they have the power to change anything anymore.

Its been very cleverly bred out of us. All you can do is watch and take no part in it. We appear to be on the road to destruction and when it happens. It wont matter who seen it comimg or even who caused it.

We've had our chance to do something about it and failed. Now we just have to sit back and watch the show.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

Ignorance is BLISS. Your thoughts are so corrupt with hate you can't see truth. Islam is the great false religion and muhamad the original anti-christ.

koran was written as an "anti-bible" to lead billions astray, to create satans end time army to fight Christ on his return.

It is likely that Israels attack will bring wwIII. russia invading Israel from the north, then being destroyed, leading to chinas attack with 200,000,000 million men marching across Iraq......etc, etc, etc....

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
it started like this, the jews and romans crucified jesus, those in power then were elites and occultists associated with satan worshipping and symbolism and a new world order. once jesus was gone they executed all the good christians, hijacked the new religion of peace and modified it to suit their own evil agendas.

the 2000 year old history of Christianity is filled with blood, secrets and oppression, i imagine if islam never came then we'd be living in the worst time with the whole world being forced to become a christian. it was only after ww2 were all the so called christians became civilised. when islam started it was a million time better than christianity when it started.

who are the satan worshippers? i dont see any satanic symbols in iran. secret societies and rituals?? who started wars? what is the star of david? did david even have a star? any real jew would tell you that the star of david has nothing to do with judaism.

it doesnt take brains to really see who evil, just the israeli flag alone is enough to tell you that their government is f*cked

the whole world has been misled. you may ask why the quran teaches to kill, well it trully does prepare people for the next decade where it will be all about survival. you cant live in peace any more, not with the elites at the top.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spykemann

What good is it to have PHD's, BA degress ect in any given field if you don't have GOD in your life?

There is no greater man than he who fears GOD.

1) There's plenty of great uses for Phds, or BAs...you can become a successful business man, a scientist who improves the lives of humans, or otherwise help people or create a good life for yourself. God can't give you that...mostly because there's no proof of his existence.

2) Why should we fear an invisible man for which we have no proof that he/she/it even exists.

This Iran speculation thread might have been interesting, but this biblical nonsense makes any rational discussion useless.

top topics

join