It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Serpo Document 4-24-10?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I know there was a lot of controversy over this some time ago, and I believe serpo was found to be a hoax. So if this needs to be moved to the HOAX forum, then fine. But for the moment, how about SW.

VICTOR:

I apologize for not getting back to you much earlier; pressing personal matters have recently taken much of my time.

In reference to your repeated requests to present some new information NEVER before disclosed to the public to be provided to one of the moderators [Chris Iversen] who hosts our SERPO.org Web site [Open Minds] for a conference, I went outside of our agency to close intelligence contacts of mine and secured the following:

ABSTRACT: I just received information on a highly sensitive operation code-named "Operation TANGO-SIERRA" that occurred in early 1980. It involved U.S. intelligence capturing an ALIEN BEING [who was] living among us.

CODE NAME: "Operation TANGO-SIERRA"

SET-UP: Here is the story. Personally, I've NEVER heard of this particular operation before in all of my years in intelligence circles and employment. This information extracted about the ALIEN is still highly classified and EXTREMELY difficult to obtain.

From what I've learned, except for former presidents Carter, Reagan and Bush I, most presidents since then have NOT been briefed on this specific operation.

serpo.org...

More at link.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
TA

I saw a documentary on that incident some time ago.
It was pretty well layed out. Dont know if it was the
hoax one or not though. But def worth a look. U
got any links ???

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Hi TrueAmerican,

I like stories like these so thanks for posting it.

Here is some more info on Delta Pavonis from Wiki.

No planetary companions have yet been discovered in orbit around this star.

SETI

It has been identified by Maggie Turnbull and Jill Tarter of the SETI Institute as the "Best SETI target" in a survey of nearby stars.[8] Delta Pavonis is the nearest sun-like star not a member of a binary or multiple star system.

I thought the SETI reference was interesting.

Edit to add that the 7602nd Air Intelligence Wing exists or existed.

[edit on 25-4-2010 by Grey Magic]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I'm woefully unfamiliar with Serpo, so I'm not sure if I'm qualified to make any fully educated statements regarding some of those documents.
I'm currently reading the document from your link and there's an observation I want to share.

Whomever wrote it makes a point of saying how compartmentalized the mission was, and how he was specifically assigned to the recon task...well then...how was he aware of all of those other details if everything was so compartmentalized? I can't say for sure if I believe that there's any truth in it, but wouldn't compartmentalization of such a sensitive subject prevent such intimate knowledge of what exactly the finer details would be?

It sounds kind of hoaxish to me. But again, not an expert in the whole alien thing, as interested as I may be.

I guess I have a lot of reading to do today.
Thanx for the links.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matthew Dark
I'm woefully unfamiliar with Serpo, so I'm not sure if I'm qualified to make any fully educated statements regarding some of those documents.
I'm currently reading the document from your link and there's an observation I want to share.\

SERPO is like dungeons and dragons for adults. Or medieval role playing. Everyone knows it's fake, but some people like to pretend it's real in their spare time.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Anyone can make up serpo stuff, thats the problem alot of this stuff can be made up by anyone today.

This is why i ignore vids and photos of today. We know 100 years ago, a ufo was a ufo, but today feck, there can be so many reasons for something.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Good find, I was wondering how long it was going to be until we heard an update on this subject. I did hear through the grapevine that there was another meeting that recently took place. An anonymous source stated that on 12 November 2009, extraterrestrials who have been in contact with elements of the US Government for several decades, met with US and international representatives on the remote Kita Island (aka Akau Island by US government).

Kita Island is part of Johnston Atoll, which in turn is part of the United Micronations Multi-Oceanic Archipelago (UMMOA), and is located 750 miles south west of Honolulu.

The source(s) said that the extraterrestrials landed their craft on the island, are from a planet in the Zeta Reticuli star system, and are referred to by US personnel as the “Ebens”. The Ebens met with a total of 18 representatives from the US, the UN, Russia, China, the Vatican, and certain other guests. US representatives included five military personnel, two intelligence officers, one linguist, and one person representing the Obama administration.
A whistleblower nicknamed "Victor Martinez", that claims to be a former US government employee, with contacts inside the Defense Intelligence Agency, alleges that on Nov. 12, 2009, occurred a secret meeting between extraterrestrial entities and U.S. plus international representatives in the remote Akau Island, part of the Johnston Atoll, an U.S. territory in the Pacific Ocean 750 miles south west of Honolulu. Martinez also has been exposing details of a supposed exchange program of US military and aliens, named SERPO. I don't know if this guy is saying the truth, about the meeting or about the program, but definitely there's SOMETHING in this atoll. Some areas were tampered on Google Earth, but are still visible large underwater structures, around Johnston Island, pretty symmetrical to be coral reef.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieOctopus

Ahhhh I see.
So it's been absolutely brought to light that Serpo is false?

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Matthew Dark

Proving SERPO is false is like proving the US government doesn't have a secret army of pixies and unicorns, it can't be done, which is why it still pops up now and again.

Just read it sometime if you're really bored. It reads like something put together by a couple of 14 or 15 year old boys by the immature language used and how certain things are referenced. It's just not even remotely believable.

A very small number of people will defend it, but I have to believe they're just playing grown up dungeons and dragons because no thinking adult can actually read through that and decide it's anything more than a poorly written creative writing exercise.

Believing SERPO is real is like watching StarWars and coming away from it thinking it was a documentary film. If George Lucas wrote it while he was completely plastered and suffering from a concussion.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Here's what I'm wondering about:

This new document claims that an astrobiologist working for the US government was responsible for naming this species of covert aliens the "Septeloids," and another species the "Trantaloids." The document goes on to say the "loid" suffix was used in other cases, but doesn't explain what, exactly, it means.

Let's suspend disbelief for a moment, and suppose that there's something to this. If this is real, then we should be able to glean something about the nature of these beings by deconstructing the scientific names for their species, yes?

First question:

What does the suffix "loid," actually mean? Googling "suffix loid" yielded no results, other than definitions of "oid" without the L:

A suffix or combining form meaning like, resembling, in the form of; as in anthropoid, asteroid, spheroid.

Simple enough. A bit more Googling reveals that the Latin prefix "septa" means "seven."

Googling a definition of the prefix "tranta," however, is more problematic, because the search engine assumes you've misspelled "tantra" and serves up a bunch of links for yogic sex techniques.

Sigh.

So, are there any Latin majors out there who can tell us what "tranta" means?

It feels to me like a number word. Perhaps the naming convention for aliens is arbitrarily going by the order in which they were discovered? In which case, the Septeloids would be the seventh species our government became aware of?

Just speculating, of course....

[edit on 1-5-2010 by flightsuit]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I posted my evidence as why this is a hoax on the other thread, not knowing that this thread already existed so I'll post it here as well.

This story is a hoax. I'll state my reason for coming to this conclusion below:

"NARRATIVE: The original operation began in early 1980 when an EARTH FEMALE was identified by U.S. intelligence as being a so-called "ALIEN ABDUCTEE." She had been abducted by a MALE NON-HUMAN in 1977 which was her first abduction."

and...

"I only KNOW that the very inner circle of our government KNOWS. That is about all I can tell you. I never spoke with the MALE NON-HUMAN in "Operation TANGO-SIERRA," but I was actively involved in this operation. Most of the older fellows who knew all of this are dead now. Former CIA Director RICHARD M HELMS was our boss for this operation. He died some years ago [1913 - 2002]."

Source: serpo.org

Well, it seems that Richard M. Helms was convicted of the serious crime of lying to Congress in 1977 and sentenced to a maximum fine and 2 year suspended sentence in prison.

He was the only director to have been convicted of lying to the United States Congress over Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) undercover activities. In 1977, he was sentenced to the maximum fine and received a suspended two-year prison sentence.

Source: Richard Helms

If he was convicted of a crime in 1977, how could he have been the "boss" for an operation that began in early 1980?

I'm calling this a hoax and this has been effectively "debunked", IMO.

--airspoon

[edit on 5-5-2010 by airspoon]

[edit on 5-5-2010 by airspoon]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
That's a really good catch, Airspoon! The real clincher would be to find out exactly when Helms lost his job (assuming he did) and exactly when he began serving his sentence. If I wanted to bend over backwards and try to find a way for this story to still hold water, I might speculate that, despite his legal troubles, he was covertly and unofficially kept in charge of the operation, since he already knew about the aliens, and, perhaps, it was felt that it would be better to keep the info compartmentalized and not share it with his replacement.

But again, that's just me playing Devil's advocate, and the scenario I'm describing is highly unlikely.

top topics

join