It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The History of Nibiru

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I have alot of theories on Nibiru from reading ancient Sumerian history. The earth has connections with worlds outside this world. Is Nibiru possibly a lost planet, a planet of legend and myth from which the ancients had connections with the gods and demons of lore. This mystical connection might give us an insight into the spiritual nature of the universe. I have read Milton recently and it talks about how the demons gaped a bridge between earth and hell to infest it with sin and death. Is Nibiru a planet in conflict with the heavenly spheres a glitch in the planetary motion? Possibly containing the ancient demons of hell who still traverse the universe seeking the destruction of man. In Sumerian Nibiru means the crossing planet possibly a reference to how there was a spiritual with connection at the beginning of the world. Would this explain the longevity of man's life in this time? As we as the 241,000 year of kingship in ancient Sumeria. Did this satanic influence create some sort of superhuman in man. Man seemed to be more of a god in the past world like he had personal connections with his eternal self. I think in today's world we have lost this sense and perhaps we try to find reconnection with it through an increased focus on religion. Though in the new age it seems like the rapid advancment in science and technology could possibly be trying to reconnect ourselves with our immortal being. www.metacafe.com...

Does Nibiru possibly represent the spiritual and scientific conflicts between the universe? If so could 2012 be the year of spiritual reawakening and a new age of technology as we know it. Perhaps the the close proximity which Nibiru comes to the earth could symbolize that our technological world has led to the destruction of our spiritual lives and that the demonic forces of nibiru might have been allowed to enter back into our lives and claim superiority over our way of life which we have claimed to have been so advanced. Could Nibiru give us the clue into unlocking the secrets of ancient and lost civilizations. Do the great catalycisms of the world connect with its proximity to put create a new age and age of technological abscence. Will our own advancments in science lead to the destruction of this world. www.apollonius.net...
xfacts.com...

Perhaps the mystical existence of the nephilim would enlighten us to how the ancient civilization originated. Also could it unlock the reality behind Milton's world that the fallen angels married into the human race and created a great rift between the earth and the universe. It also might further prove the reality of parallel universes. All throughout the bible they are mentioned as giants representing human corruption and decadence. www.therain.org...
Does Nibiru unlock the history of the past. Will it create a rekindling of an ancient lost world. Or is this just a myth of the ancients. I think it is no coincidence that all of these things are self evident throughout history.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
the history of nothing...

intedezting

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Nibiru is a hoax made up by Nancy Lieder in 1995. That's where its history starts...

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthquakeNewMadrid2010
Is Nibiru possibly a lost planet, a planet of legend and myth from which the ancients had connections with the gods and demons of lore.

No, Nibiru is not a mystical, lost planet.

Nibiru literally means 'crossing' or 'to cross' something.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthquakeNewMadrid2010

Thanks, interesting thoughts! I don´t "believe in Nibiru", but I´m open to different theories and I have some of my own too. Conflict between spiritual and scientifical view of history and Universe seems to be main problem, that creates misunderstandings. They don´t have to be in conflict, I´m interesting in both views, but unfortunately they are, so now many people just repeat, that Nibiru meant nothing more, than crossing in river, like they are some experts in Sumerian language. The only thruth is, that noone knows exactly, what sumerians ment in their texts. We just guess. So, I like all kind of interesting theories.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amandla

Thanks, interesting thoughts! I don´t "believe in Nibiru", but I´m open to different theories and I have some of my own too. Conflict between spiritual and scientifical view of history and Universe seems to be main problem, that creates misunderstandings. They don´t have to be in conflict, I´m interesting in both views, but unfortunately they are, so now many people just repeat, that Nibiru meant nothing more, than crossing in river, like they are some experts in Sumerian language. The only thruth is, that noone knows exactly, what sumerians ment in their texts. We just guess. So, I like all kind of interesting theories.

I don't believe in the absolute truth in any of these scientific theories but one thing I can not is there historical constitency in mentioning it throughout history. There seems to be a universal meaning to it. It might not have nothing to with what we all think it is but could point to Nibiru as a symbol of something.

link   

I don't believe in the absolute truth in any of these scientific theories but one thing I can not is there historical constitency in mentioning it throughout history. There seems to be a universal meaning to it. It might not have nothing to with what we all think it is but could point to Nibiru as a symbol of something.

link   

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
What do you mean that there is historical mention of Nibiru?

top topics

join