It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cell Phone body scanners

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I was just thinking about the body scanners in the airports and like most things people are going to want to make a profit off of things like that. So could we see an app or a place you can text a number to and you can scan any random person with your cell phone camera(recorder). That would allow citizens to violate every other citizens privacy and I think they would give them to cops. So we could see people and police with body scanners on their cell phones.

What do you think?

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Didn't you know?
The technology is already here!

But seriously, there is no way you can turn a normal camera into what is used at airports.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus
I think its possible, after all I'm not sure but It could have been sony who accidentally sold cameras that had the ability to see under clothing.there's the existence of the tech its just that its not permitted to have the ability to see under clothing

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
You're possibly thinking of the 'x-ray' handycams that sony produced which in certain conditions could see through clothes....

www.x-raycameras.com...
How it works.
maxmax.com...
Camera conversions plus more info on how it works.

You can also pick up scalar weapon attacks by filtering 350~400nm to 780nm which is the visible spectrum... and passing infrared and ultraviolet (at each end of the filtered part). By doing this you have two seperate wavelengths ,and which can be re-combined (thus creating an interference pattern) to show a scalar attack on say.. a plane or a certain space shuttle.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I think the government use mobile phones to get your brain frequency if they target you from your mobile.

Does not matter who invented it, the government see mobiles as a good way to get at people. I saw an article on a person who claimed he made the mobile phone, but do you not think the ptb have not altered it for there purposes.

new topics

top topics

join