It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oujia Board Research

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Hi all,

In conjunction with PRISMTEAM International, I am currently doing research into Oujia Boards there myths and facts along with supernatural activity surrounding them.
We are currently looking for people that have used or been involved in the using of Oujia Board/s, to participate in this research study by completing a short questionnaire.
If you are interested please contact me by email for the questionnaire.

Your help in making this research a successes is appreciated.

Email: walkmi@itconnect.net.au

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
hmm.. what are your intentions once you have collected your info? BTW I heard somewhere that the movement is cause unintentionally by the users called idiosincrecy, or somthing to that effect.. hmm.. o do you have a website?

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I found the website via Google.
free.hostultra.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   
this is erelevent to the topic but this site has the collest music ever

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Hey man, you are screwing with SERIOUSLY DANGEROUS forces. STOP IT FOR YOUR OWN SAFTEY. God help you dude.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 01:12 AM
link   
"Hey man, you are screwing with SERIOUSLY DANGEROUS forces. STOP IT FOR YOUR OWN SAFTEY. God help you dude."

No we are not dealing with the board itself, we are looking at people that have used the board already. and to try and dispel some myths surrounding it.

"hmm.. what are your intentions once you have collected your info?"

This information will be collected and put into a research paper that will be displayed on the PRISMTEAM website, for people to download and make constructive criticism or there own judgments regarding the research we provide. we are going to be using medical and scientific personnel to help with this research.

Thanks for your questions keep them coming, our if you would like to be involved in this research please contact me.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Walkmi, I have used a ouija board numerous times over the past two years. I have used it both in "play" as well as in "serious" settings. I have also delved into Tarot cards. Other forms of divination (ie Runes, etc) have been of interest, but not studied.

I'm happy to answer any questions you have, and I'll answer with the strictest candor and veracity, at least in pertinance to my experiences. For your own information, I utilise a hand-crafted wooden board with a celtic theme -- I'll be happy to give you photos of it, if you want. I also utilise a wooden planchette, appx 4" long and 3" wide, in the shape of a heart.

Either u2u me, or I'll be happy to reply to any posted questions you have.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Ok well my brothers girlfriend used one for 2-3 weeks and some absolutely terrifying things happened to her. This is pretty personal for me because when members of your family tell you things, you tend to believe them.

I believe that demons use the board to manipulate those willing to submit to it. They open themselves to demonic forces.

Hey does anybody know how to make my text bold?

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Yeah.... Ouija Boards are bad JuJu... You are sitting around begging for anything that happens by to stop by to chat. Do you REALLY want to put yourself in a vulnerable situation like that?

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I have experience in using Ouija boards as well as other divination devices.

I'd be happy to participate in your questionaire.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedom_88
BTW I heard somewhere that the movement is cause unintentionally by the users called idiosincrecy

This was highlighted on the live TV sance by Darren Brown, which aired here in the UK couple of weeks ago. There were some aparently spooky goings on, but were all explained logically to the viewer by the host Brown.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Here is a cool Ouija board that you can use on the web. I personally know the guy who owns the site and designed the board. Check it out.

Click here for Ouija Board Fun and Talk to the Dead

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Well you may not want to hear it but the study on the Ouija that I have done has reversed my original ideas on the board and made me think that there is nothing to it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 09:04 AM
link   
i would advise people to leave these things alone, they go into the same catergory as channeling, you will not kknow what or who is talking to you and how are you going to trust them etc...

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Ouija boards ARE dangerous, you're giving consent to demonic forces to inhabit your body and take control of your mind.
The ancient Greeks used these boards as well as Oracles to find out their futures.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Use the search page and you will find we have discussed the topic at lengths. We debated it to death on here along with stating our opinions and experiences.
Its all in the threads

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Thank you all for your replys, we still need more people to get involved with this research so if you are still interrested pelease feel free to contact me Email .
(we need you to fill out a question sheet or we can use the information, you provide)
Feel free to have a look at our website PRISMTEAM Research

Regards,

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I think I'll run out to the "TOY" store and buy a board to play with. It's all in your heads. I've played ouija many times with friends, they have the piece moving all over the board spelling stuff out and getting all emotional but when I try, nothing. So I let them back on and bet them things when they are playing and they are wrong every time. The ouija is a "TOY", It is sold in toy stores. Maybe it's a big conspiacy to sell these in toy stores so kids can get ravaged by demons.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by I See You
I think I'll run out to the "TOY" store and buy a board to play with. It's all in your heads. I've played ouija many times with friends, they have the piece moving all over the board spelling stuff out and getting all emotional but when I try, nothing. So I let them back on and bet them things when they are playing and they are wrong every time. The ouija is a "TOY", It is sold in toy stores. Maybe it's a big conspiacy to sell these in toy stores so kids can get ravaged by demons.

I need only one reply: "Does not follow."

First, not all Ouija boards are sold in toy stores. There are spin-offs, and homemade ones. Talking boards existed before someone decided to capitalize off of them.

Second, just because some talking boards are sold in toy stores does not mean that they do not work. It just means its target audience for sale may be children.

As a side note, I have attempted to use the Ouija board alone and with others. I, too, have had no success. Perhaps spirits just don't like me.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   
if im correct the movement is all by the vibes that the person/persons give off, ghosts would rather be around someone with good then bad so if like a whole butch of kids with deptression problems got together and tried then there would be no movement, but i may be wrong...
BUT!!!! demons are attracted to bad vibes, so if u know u give of bad vibes then do not try it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 19-7-2004 by demonhunter]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join