It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Use of earth-created "UFOs" in a false flag event

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I don't tend to worry much; not about 2012, NWO running things, or the next false flag. Not because I think they won't happen but because generally even if some of us DO believe it, or even know something will happen the general populace won't listen.

I'd love to see this thread as a brainstorm by ATSers!

What do you all think would happen if TPTB (The Powers That Be, like Bilderberg group, etc) decided to use look-alike UFOs to do a false flag event in the near future?

Would this type of event stop the world from advancing to normalized and regular contact with alien races? (I believe they're out there but this is obviously up for debate).

What would happen to our world if a so-called UFO attack happened? Would it be used to promote One World Government? What countries would need to be attacked if it was a false flag by people only interested in money and power without the problem of country borders?

[Moderators: I purposefully chose the New World Order section for this due to the nature of false flag events. Move it if you must but this is not a UFO thread, it's a false flag NWO thread. Thanks!]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
It would have to cause enough damage that the entire world would feel in fear, in danger, and that our weapons wouldn't do enough to harm this universal enemy.

America would be a likely target because it's already on the downfall, has billions of cameras/media oportunites/Facebook, etc., and I assume TPTB have already pulled out of this raped investment that used to be America.

I think also some of the countries that "don't play well with others" or countries that are already a disaster zone might happen to get destroyed" Iran, North Korea, some countries in northern Africa like Libya, central Africa like Zimbabwe, Sudan?

Would we be safe in New Zealand??

[edit on 24-4-2010 by Thermo Klein]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Dear Thermo Klein

If it didn’t happen in the USA then it didn’t happen at all.

However if they where to sustain a realistic attack by a fleet of UFO’s real on not.

At the end of that would there money be worth anything at all??

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

As long as we have some planet left, that's NOT universally connected and capable of creation of material objects (like with quantum mechanics a la Star Trek) then we will need some sort of currency and someone will be controlling others.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by Thermo Klein]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Dear Thermo Klein

From Thermo Klein ‘It would have to cause enough damage that the entire world would feel in fear, in danger, and that our weapons wouldn't do enough to harm this universal enemy.”

Sounds like Pearl Harbor and you know what happened then. Sure that would get you into the N.W.O. but I think this has been predicted somewhere.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Dear Thermo Klein

We have to get rid of money as we know it. Anyway what is money? First it was Gold and Silver etc,

Then they coned us into taking paper with Gold to back it up.

Now all we have is Zeros and Ones on some remote computer.

We really fell for that one hook line and sinker.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

This scenario has been talked half to death in here, look here:

Search for Project Blue Beam

As you asked though, I will give you my take. I think it's too late for the Jesus in the sky trick, people are way too smart for that now, and the Christian religion is being slowly but surely taken apart and proved wrong. The Alien show will be the one. It could happen like this:

An invasion force of UFO begin firing on American cities, killing many and spreading fear all over. After a few days, or even hours, the president appears on television, accompanied by several ET beings. Probably small Grays. It will be announced that these ETs can drive off the bad aliens, and protect us from further invasion, but only if we give over our weapons, for "safety reasons." Scared to death, afraid of further attacks, the American, and other nations, give in and give up. Game over.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Dear autowrench

May be I watch way to much American TV but some how I just cant see the Americans giving up the weapons.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Ronald Reagan would rise from the grave just to say "I told you so!!!" Seriously, if it were a Pearl Harbor type attack where the "aliens" attacked then left, the shock would wear off and we would be back at each others' throats before too long. Only an occupation that lasted for so long that we lost as living memory of our former national boundaries would truly be forgotten.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
What do you all think would happen if TPTB (The Powers That Be, like Bilderberg group, etc) decided to use look-alike UFOs to do a false flag event in the near future?

do a google search for Project Bluebeam.
It's already in the works

edit to add:
autowrench beat me to it, lol

[edit on 24-4-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Project Bluebeam seems to be sort of religion-based and involves more projections and holography rather than actual attacks.

Imagine there's some underground city with 10,000 lil alien ships. And, would attacking America do the job?? I'd think it would need to involve quite a few nations of different political stances to make an impact, say China, Middle East/Saudi Arabia (for show/politics) and Iran (to damage the heck out of), America, and western Europe, at least.

Would Australia and the Indo peninsula need to be hit?

What universal governing body would make the statement?

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Ok, our scenario is a fake UFO invasion with the goal of setting up NWO domination.

If the aliens attack, and they destroy some world cities (why would the NWO want to sacrifice major world cities?) then you are left with all powerful aliens as an occupying force. Does the NWO "fight" the fake aliens?

If so, what would constitute a "win" for the NWO? Repelling the initial "attack" fleet? What about the next wave? There is no decisive "win" in this scenario. And the NWO would need the "win" to achieve legitamacy as a govt structure. One could argue that we would need the NWO for future attacks, but really, this is no different than the war on Terror, so why the decades of secrecy and work just for something similar to that? How would the general populace know with certainty that the NWO is the right guy for the job of protecting us if they haven't beaten them?

Or, does the NWO "ally" itself with "good" aliens? From the general populace's point of view, all aliens would be bad aliens, and not trusting any politician that allies itself with any alien.

Or, simply, the NWO is the "alien" occupiers. But that wouldn't work either because the general populace would have a severe enthusiasm to destroy these alien invaders. The NWO is not all powerful and needs to have the people on their side.

So what's left then? Please do not get boxed into a mental corner here. The media outlets and many posters on this forum have an agenda to set people up for one of the most monstrous lies in human history.

The NWO does not need a fake alien invasion to create a govt infrastructure for themselves. Just look at the Copenhagen accords, all the transnational business treaties. The NWO needs a fake alien invasion to brainwash people, to set the world up with a new religion that is of their design, one that promotes RFID chipping among other things. This is why the Catholic Church is being deliberately discredited at this time. The new "alien" religion will ally itself with the Vatican (who love their "space brothers") and usurp the position that the Catholic Church now has.

The reason the media is promoting the idea of an alien attack is so that when we discover that the aliens are, in fact, friendly, we will be surprised. This surprise is important in making people believe in aliens. If the aliens acted the way we expect them to act, people would not believe in them as readily, reminding them of the silly 50's movies and other sci fi movies of the past. "Oh brother, this is just like Independence Day! What a stupid movie that was! Only dumb conspiracy/ comic book reader types believe in that kid stuff!"

So what's left? I know I look like a fool for consistently harping on this, but I'll say it again and again. The only reasonable way I can see this happening is the Large Hadron Collider explodes (check out Mikio Kaku's last book Physics of the Impossible, he is a big cheerleader for this propaganda. He says that the Hadron Collider could explode like a small nuke if something went wrong with the particle smashing) and "creates" the black holes it is said to potentially create (by "reputable" scientists). These "black holes" will threaten the whole earth with destruction. Then we get the holograms of weird spirals and light in the night etc. Then the "aliens" show up. This is the mock alien invasion. People will not know what caused the Hadron Collider to explode. Maybe it was the aliens! Or not. The fake UFO's (in reality just secret airplanes we've developed) will converge over Switzerland and "fix" the black holes and save the world. Then they say, stop making war and love the NWO. Then they leave. No muss, no fuss. No silly televised speeches with Obama walking arm in arm with grays. Clean and simple victory for the NWO and a cool endorsement from aliens to boot.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jcrash

That was really well thought out! Nice points

I'll be back later after mulling this over lol

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

What will likely happen in the above scenario:

1. Major cities from around the world will be targeted.
2. Countries call emergency meeting to discuss how to deal with the alien threat.
3. A NWO military-government is created.
4. Elites hide and wait it out in underground shelters that they have built by now.
5. While the UFOs invade, society collapses and world infrastructure is destroyed.
6. World population falls from 7 billion to 500,000,000.
7. Elites emerge from underground shelters.
8. They create a new society and rebuild with the pre-war knowledge and tech preserved underground.
9. Society easier to control. Population is small. Survivors fear aliens. People more willing to sacrifice personal freedoms for protection.

Would this type of event stop the world from advancing to normalized and regular contact with alien races? (I believe they're out there but this is obviously up for debate).

If these alien races are benevolent they may choose to intervene to stop the fake alien invasion. There have been incidents of UFOs stopping military nuclear testing. I think there's a good chance they will stop us from say blowing up our own planet.

I definitely see the possibility of a staged alien invasion happening. If you pay attention to the media right now you will see they are conditioning the public to fear the apocalypse and an alien invasion. With TV shows like 'V' and Stephen Hawking warning us about making contact with aliens.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Do a search for Carol Rosin.(The "Rosin affidavit") She's is/was the CEO of Fairchild Industries (an aerospace company) and was assistant to Werner VonBraun in his final years.

Here's an excerpt from her affadavit about what VonBraun told her:

"As practically a deathbed speech, he educated me about those concepts and who the players were in this game. He gave me the responsibility, since he was dying, of continuing this effort to prevent the weaponization of outer space. When Wernher Von Braun was dying of cancer, he asked me to be his spokesperson, to appear on occasions when he was too ill to speak. I did this.

What was most interesting to me was a repetitive sentence that he said to me over and over again during the approximately four years that I had the opportunity to work with him. He said the strategy that was being used to educate the public and decision makers was to use scare tactics… That was how we identify an enemy.

The strategy that Wernher Von Braun taught me was that first the Russians are going to be considered to be the enemy. In fact, in 1974, they were the enemy, the identified enemy. We were told that they had "killer satellites". We were told that they were coming to get us and control us -- that they were "Commies."

Then terrorists would be identified, and that was soon to follow. We heard a lot about terrorism. Then we were going to identify third-world country "crazies." We now call them Nations of Concern. But he said that would be the third enemy against whom we would build space-based weapons.

The next enemy was asteroids. Now, at this point he kind of chuckled the first time he said it. Asteroids- against asteroids we are going to build space-based weapons.

And the funniest one of all was what he called aliens, extraterrestrials. That would be the final scare. And over and over and over during the four years that I knew him and was giving speeches for him, he would bring up that last card. "And remember Carol, the last card is the alien card. We are going to have to build space-based weapons against aliens and all of it is a lie."

top topics

join