It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeless San Antonio couple spots bigfoot(dec2009)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
www.kfgo.com...

I cam across this short article about how a homelss couple spotted a big foot in San Antonio. Though, it does not provide the audioo (which is disapointing) I found it interesting because i actually just moved from san antonio and the area it happened is known as hill country. It is very hilly (obviously) and heavly wooded. Well I thought I would share with the ATS community since it is a pretty recent sighting.
Oh, and though i have heard of sightings in Texas, I have never heard of any in San Antonio.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
well I was interested til I read this line

"devoured a whole deer carcass"

if that was the case, this bigfoot would have to
be 20-30 feet tall.

Sounds like somebody is lookin for a ticket
out of the woods.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
well I was interested til I read this line

if that was the case, this bigfoot would have to
be 20-30 feet tall.

Sounds like somebody is lookin for a ticket
out of the woods.

History channel could bring back monster quest for this. They would repeat that Big-foot "devoured a whole deer carcass." That's what I call hungry.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Hard to tell if this is a legit case or not.
Could it of been a prank call?
I dont believe any evidence was found.
The person who called did not stick around for the police to show up.

The caller says the Bigfoot devored the whole deer carcass, even for a bigfoot id assume that would take a while to do.

In the article it says "This big thing was 75 feet away from me, smelled awful, devoured a whole deer carcass, and then took off and screamed, screeched, and took off across the street.”

Then the article says
The couple claims the creature walked upright as it carried the deer carcass off into the woods.

Which is it?
Did the Bigfoot devour the deer carcass and then take off across the street or did it walk upright as it carried the deer carcass off into the woods.

It would be interesting to hear the audio.
Unfortunatly not much more can come from this right because of the lack of evidence and not witness or witnesses have came forward to this point.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mateandbucky06

No offense but sounds to me like the two are BUSHED

Definition:
Canadian Informal.- mentally unbalanced as a result of prolonged residence in a sparsely inhabited region.

dictionary.reference.com...

top topics

join