It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was this an Arizona False Flag?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
So, as the whole world knows, the Governor of Arizona has signed the immigration bill into law...a lot of people are not happy with it. There is talk of racial profiling and infringing on legal citizens rights....so, with that said...here is my question:

Was the killing of Southern Arizona rancher Robert Krentz an inside job used to pass this bill? I doubt it, but if you think about it, the major reason for the bill was border violence. There is speculation that Mr. Krentz was killed by an illegal...so, it loosely fits the scenario.

Anyway, those are my thoughts....now what are yours?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MarshMallow_Snake

I don't think it was perpetrated by officials.

But taken advantage of.....

has happened lots before

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Good point.

I just remember hearing about the story and having little details about it and thinking that it was strange. But yeah, I do agree with your statement of it not being one...I just see how it could be.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
No matter what everyone thinks this is not just about Mexican crossing the border. This is about STOPPING ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. Not everyone coming across the border is Mexican. From South America, Asia, and the Middle East, the AZ/Cali orders are the easiest to cross. I know because I know "coyote's" personally who have taken people across the border.
False flag, who knows. History will be written by the winners regardless.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by staple

I agree 100%. It is not just about Mexicans, although, those that live here believe it to be. The protests in Phoenix were unbelievable. There were people carrying Mexican flags and being interviewed stating, "Long live Mexico!" My coworkers and I could not understand how this was helping their cause...but anyway, you are correct. The borders of these two states need to be secured to stop everyone from coming in.

Why does the Canadian border not have this problem? Or does it just not get the coverage?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by staple
No matter what everyone thinks this is not just about Mexican crossing the border. This is about STOPPING ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. Not everyone coming across the border is Mexican. From South America, Asia, and the Middle East, the AZ/Cali orders are the easiest to cross. I know because I know "coyote's" personally who have taken people across the border.
False flag, who knows. History will be written by the winners regardless.

I agree 100%

top topics

join