<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
lol why is it everywhere in the world where anything black is there is trouble

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Poopra

I don't want to add more firewood to this discussion, but have you ever noticed that the official Coat of arms of the present Pope Benedict XVI has precisely a black man on the top left side?

Pls check at:

www.vatican.va...

So, I am wondering if the correct interpretation of this supposed prophecy is concerning the arrival of a Black Pope or a Pope with a Black man in its Coat of Arms?

Please be more specific about the source of this oracle, is it Nostradamus, or St Malachia or which one? it is really serious to talk abot the destruction of Rome, the eternal city, so please be more specific.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

[edit on 8/18/2010 by The angel of light]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
looks more like a black women, imo

but i see what your saying...

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Poopra

Cardinal Arinze will be eligible to participate and vote in any future conclaves before his 80th birthday on 1 November 2012. unless the pope dies before this.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSonOfMan

No TheSonofMan,

You are wrong, this is an emblem representing a black man, not a woman, moreover is a moor, so an inhabitant of north Africa.

Perhaps many are thinking that it is a quite ironic that a Pope that was accused of intolerant with the muslim world, for his comments in a German Universty during the first year of his pontificate has this figure in his coat of arms, since everybody knows moors were primarly muslims, but there is a heraldic explanation for this appearant contradiction:

This is taken from the official explanation of the simbolism of the Pope Benedict XVI coat of arms, the link I provided previously:

In the dexter corner (to the left of the person looking at it) is a Moor's head in natural colour [caput Aethiopum] (brown) with red lips, crown and collar. This is the ancient emblem of the Diocese of Freising, founded in the eighth century, which became a Metropolitan Archdiocese with the name of München und Freising in 1818, subsequent to the Concordat between Pius VII and King Maximilian Joseph of Bavaria (5 June 1817).

The Moor's head is not rare in European heraldry. It still appears today in the arms of Sardinia and Corsica, as well as in the blazons of various noble families. Italian heraldry, however, usually depicts the Moor wearing a white band around his head instead of a crown, indicating a slave who has been freed; whereas in German heraldry the Moor is shown wearing a crown. The Moor's head is common in the Bavarian tradition and is known as the caput Ethiopicum or the Moor of Freising

My question is still on the table is this prophecy refered to a Black Pope or in a simbolic way to a Pope using a Black man face as his personal coat of Arms?

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

[edit on 8/29/2010 by The angel of light]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman

your trying to play the race card when there is none to play. your both morons

I have to say that this topic is a recent interest of mine, and I've just begun to do research on it. But out of everything that you wrote, and as elegantly as it was stated, the above quote has to be my favorite.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DevilJonah

Hi DeviJohah,

Well you are not so far from my point, I have the impression that it is better first to determine the trully source of this prophecy, who was the very first to talk about it, secondly the exact sense of it, since as it appears here from the begining of the thread there is a lot of speculation of what is going to happen but nothing really concrete.

Finally, well depending of the precise statement of the prophecy I have the feeling that it would be good to see if even the current pope can match with it, of course with all the respect he inspire to me, first because my impression is that his pontificate does not represent any danger for the church and also since any way my main doubt is still unanswered by whom opened this thread:

My question is still on the table is this prophecy refered to a Black Pope or in a simbolic way to a Pope using a Black man face as his personal coat of Arms?

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Hemisphere

interesting info there Hemisphere. you may not be a typical ovis aries.

Peter Hans Kolvenbach
Adolfo Nicolás
Wiipedia's "Superior Generals of the Society of Jesus" Article

pieces to an upcoming (or ongoing) religious civil war?

if the puzzle only has 2 pieces, once out of 16 times, those two pieces do align and fit together. 15 times they are no match, debunked as possibilities. but once out of 16 times, two pieces fit together. some people usually give up before the 16th time, though.

Hemisphere
thanks for that crazy dude with the pics.

-et

[edit on 7-9-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

interesting find, good observation. thanks angel.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
The son of man is the son of god, I'm sorry to inform you but god is not white
but blue, the divine the pure, angels are not white but blue
tho god is on bolth sides. Reptilian race is white, fallen angels from the bible, lost their blue"purity" darker and turned red "white" so they made up stories and twisted things, all tho today we are all a mix anyway, so it's irlelevant we are in the same boat tho it's in their nature to be what they are and trick people, hide the truth. Humanity and God, between it there is the son of man, talking on behalf of humanity to god, if god made man in his image who is the son of man ?

Facts.
Red=white
Blue=black.

The red guy is the white guy, the one that starts wars ?
It's santa melting all the ice, I hate santa, what a prankster.
What we are today is the result of that, none of the two are perfect in any way, regarding if you are more eastern"dark" or more western "white"
We will all get judged by the supreme, no need to pick sides, it's irelevant what side will one pick in the end because were the same water and same fire the very notion of hohoholy - water. Santa go's hohoho it's red and the ice is blue. No one knows what will happen, but I would not throw the lord's name in vane with "it's an illusion" Those that do only bring it harder on their selfs.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by pepsi78]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
The St Malachy prophecy is pretty relevant because it really hasn't been debunked as being inaccurate. Its very straightforward, even systematic, seeing as how he predicts 112 popes exactly. I think thats even one of his miracles that qualified him saint, I could be wrong though.

What the OP was referring to was speculation of the next pope, being 112th and signaling the end of the church.Which would be true to the prophecy. So this wasn't posted as fact, more to inject speculation and possibly research, as opposed to simply demanding facts and links and wholly verifiable information. Problem is, if true, it won't be allowed to be allowed. The only proof will happen with time. Thats the only way to debunk it. Wait.

It is interesting about ratzingers heraldry. You could draw alot of conclusions from that thing and the man himself. Remember, he wrote canon law, as well as receiving the third secret of Fatima. Not to mention all the other accusations. He's always been about as influential as they come. He knows alot more than we do.

So, maybe its not so much a prophecy as it is a blueprint or business plan. I've entertained that idea much before. Bible usually comes to mind. Its really hard to say. We can't know for sure until its all said and done. We're not even supposed to know the endtimes. According to certain texts.

It wouldn't surprise me if certain things were added or deleted along the way in those prophecies, because, obviously he didn't write them all in one sitting. I think that its totally possible that its way off and being used as a scam, or its dead on and we are proverbially in the #. If you really wanted to connect the dots, you could come up with a scam so sinister that it would shake the very essence of your soul. You could also come up with a benign way to explain it all away. Somewhere inbetween is the answer.

The one thing about these posts that I like is putting cardinal peter as the next one. He was in on the last round before ratzinger got it. If the blueprint theory is working, it would seem like long term plans have been in place. Maybe malachy was the original planner? Or even, it has just been bastardized by the church to make it hold true? Or maybe they just produced this document and claimed it was true 200 years ago. Records are only as accurate as the ones who who keep them.

Me personally? I think we are on the last pope before it gets rough. Sure, its messed up now, but its still not that bad yet. It won't be the end of the world either. Then again, if the god fearing catholic public were to have their sanctum disavowed as heretic, that would probably spawn some crazy zealotry. Witch hunts and such. Could be an even more efficient martial law. Masters hang out downstairs, while everyone dukes it out top floor.

Thats my speculation, it doesn't seem too farfetched.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Greeting in the Resurrected Christ!

Jesus Christ has raised me (whom He called "the Elias who was to come") from the dead to the office of Peter the Roman. From birth without consummation to rebirth with normal consummation, the General Resurrection of the Dead has begun, never to end.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman

It has been said that the last pope of the Catholic Church (as we have known it for 2,000 yrs) would be a black pope.
Back in March of 2005 I had a dream in which a black (seemingly African man) made is way down the center aisle of a huge cathedral wearing the papal vestments. I relayed this dream to several people back then, but did not really know what it meant. The dream was so vivid I even mentioned it to my pastor who laughed it off. The dream eventually led me to research the topic, and came across what I the "Black Pope" prophecies.
What gave me even further urgency to distribute the message (hence my 3 books) was also how close in proximity we as a global community are to total and complete nuclear destruction.
At the time I first came across this information, Pope John Paul II was still very ill, and 2 wks later would pass away. But after researching the information regarding who would succeed him (and was later confirmed) found out that the list that runs out on the 112th pope. The list is currently on 111th, therefore leaving the last one 112th, who will be the black pope right around the corner.
It is also interesting to note how the last pope will be known as Petrus Romanus, or basically Peter the Roman. As you read the article from today's news, make note of this cardinals name.

prophecyinthemaking.blogspot.com...

ill add my thoughts soon but i gots something to do at the moment.... just wanted to post this first.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by TheCoffinman]

Hence is three books? Yep, another person trying to make money off knowledge they've placed together to seem believable.

Don't they hand out Bibles for free? Doesn't that contain all the important information? Yet you have to pay for this mans books?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Captain_Sense
WRONG! Heres the TRUTH:

The end is actually when the purple skinned aliens land in Times Square. The Black Pope is just disinformation from the truth hidden by the purples. They will be joined by a green and white Santa Claus who is really the ANTI-Santa Claus. The FALSE PROPHET will be the yellow Easter bunny King who will claim that the traditional Red and White Santa was the true king and Saviour. It all makes total sense and I found it written on scrolls in a cave near my residence.

Ya i found that on some grafiti near my house as well...

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
My prediction is that Gaddafi might use WMDs on the Vatican as a parting gift to the Western powers before he dies. Most likely either BIO, CHEM, or NUKE.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
It is part of my outreach to respond to people referencing the name "Peter the Roman". The St. Malachy Prophecy of the 'Popes' is in the widest circulation ever.

Originally posted by Techyo
Hence is three books? Yep, another person trying to make money off knowledge they've placed together to seem believable.

Don't they hand out Bibles for free? Doesn't that contain all the important information? Yet you have to pay for this mans books?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Edward Palamar

its peter turkson

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
edit on 2/12/2013 by jmsbkr because: wrong thread

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
A black Pope with a black muslim Obama will be able to form a real powerful political alliance to further their satanic agendas.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Senz20

Originally posted by Captain_Sense
WRONG! Heres the TRUTH:

The end is actually when the purple skinned aliens land in Times Square. The Black Pope is just disinformation from the truth hidden by the purples. They will be joined by a green and white Santa Claus who is really the ANTI-Santa Claus. The FALSE PROPHET will be the yellow Easter bunny King who will claim that the traditional Red and White Santa was the true king and Saviour. It all makes total sense and I found it written on scrolls in a cave near my residence.

I love you.

Huh. It doesn't take much to earn your affection. Just take a big dump all over someone's beliefs that they hold sacred, and you're lining up to hump the guys leg! You act as if its difficult or worthy of admiration...anybody can do it lol... If you find that fascinating, you should see my trick where I pull my thumb off
Holy Jesus! We've got a bunch of real wizards running around here!
A couple a real geniuses... I'll never ceased to be amazed by the new lows... What's next? You gonna high five me the next time I rip a fart? Holy crap, man, just lead them all to the slaughter and get it over with. Screw it. Take me too. I don't wanna live around a bunch of people who consider ridicule the best form of entertainment or the best tool for enlightening others, or whatever they are trying to accomplish. One thing I know you will never acheive by ridiculing eachother is your freedom! That includes freedom to practice religion! You don't have to like it, but damn, can't you at least rise above the level of a barbarian and at least be civil and get along? I don't wanna hear "oh they started it"! That's bs! Myself and many other Christian people don't bother anyone! And we put up with this persecution everywhere we go, and the bulk of it comes from you so called enlightened people! If you can't see the irony, oh well...

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join