It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Ask? I can predict the future.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I hope you dont mind but i would like to ask one more question.

My partner, what will happen?

Thank you

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirbikesalot06

Originally posted by ilaruum
Hi

I would like to ask - what do you feel about the decision I've already made about my studies/work/travelling to a foreign country?

I'm sorry in advance if this has anything with cars in it - it doesn't look like that, at least for now

Thank you for your time

I see you getting shot there and dying from your injuries. I wonder why you chose South America. That's Where you get shot. Stay in Europe or other industrial World nation.

Hm... Actually I HAVE chosen a West Europe country and have no intention going to South America.. So I hope not to get shot afterall

BUT!! Сould you by any chance have seen alternative past? Because I had made a decision to go to one of SAmerica countries some 5 years ago (to study, i.e. for the same reasons), but then decided not to. And in about 3 months there was a military coup there or something like that..

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sirbikesalot06

*"The question I'm getting, where that true person, where's that true love.

It will take time to pass by, you to live your life, to get to this point. I see somebody will create the perfect set up. But you'll say no to the dude

After that another opportunity comes along, but even then you wish you said yes the first guy.

blue Jeans , white logo t-shirt. is what he'll be wearing. I want to say Football related. Work boots too.

If you do say yes, you'll have a life, but just remember, everyone argues and that's life."*

Thanks for your prediction.. However I can say that I am a guy... A very straight guy who would never go with a man lol... However my avatar could be confusing I suppose to make people think I was female.. A little ambigious I guess... Thanks anyway..

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Okay I have a question about the future......

When will people finally all realize that you cannot predict the future?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epsillion70
Aw heck I am usually skeptical about this prediction threads but I will give it a go this time.

1) Will I ever have a job where I am actually happy doing it and also get a decent wage from it?
2) Will I find a partner in life again?

[edit on 26-4-2010 by Epsillion70]

1. No you don't You don't feel happy with your self, and you choose not to change for believe it or not, we all have the ability to choose what we like and don't like. For example you can either choose to hate cars like I do, or you can choose to love cars. I choose to
all cars.

now here's comes the problem with this, you need to be true to yourself. I cannot answer what is true to you for being true for me isn't what being true to you is. But you need to be true to you. You prevent yourself from being true to you. The answer doesn't lie with me, it lies in a library, and a commitment. A hard choice to be true to yourself. This won't happen over night. This is a decades long project and if you choose to take it, the reward is the answer to question 2.

2. Only if you choose to be true to yourself.

Hey I am impressed and after reading and re-reading it. It started to make sense to me.
Wow Freaky line about the "Library" as I pretty much have been going to the library every day I have off for the past 4 years now, to study up on everything in life etc... hears Twilight Zone theme music playing in background...

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I am usually getting my butt chewed on about something every few months so possible... as to the bf, that just happened because bf may not be over his ex who he still talks to regularly... and a trip may very well be about to happen.

So kudos.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Thank you for your response. It may make sense. It seems you just get vague feelings on certain people and obviously not 100%. So whatever you can feel/see is welcome.

Additional questions if you don't mind... I would assume you are getting tired by now though:

1) Will I have a life mate/soul mate any time soon? Will it be someone I already know?
2) What will happen with Roy and Marybeth?
3) Any career change within the year?
4) What happens with RV (initials)?

Thank you in advance.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Will my career go in the direction that I want it to?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Never believed much in seers but eh ... seems like people are impressed enough by you, what can it hurt? Besides ya got a good sense of humor and a strong fortitude, so what the hey I'll throw in my hat!

I've just started looking for work in the CA area should I stay in SoCal or do the opportunities look better elsewhere? Say up in San Fran, WA, east coast, different country?

Think that's all for now.

Thanks for your time bike-dude!

edit: stream-lining heh

[edit on 28-4-2010 by TheMalefactor]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Thanks in advance

Do I have the artistic/educational/altruistic destiny I feel as fate?

Or am I ordinary mediocre and not that great enough to contribute to society?

Thanks

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Thanks in advance

Do I have the artistic/educational/altruistic destiny I feel as fate?

Or am I ordinary mediocre and not that great enough to contribute to society?

Thanks

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Pardon double post

Sorry

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost in the Machine
Skeptical, but willing to give it a try.

How will my life turn out after I graduate?

What are some of the major challenges I will face in the next few years?

An answer would be appreciated if you've got the time.

I see you living at home with parents, looking for work that isn't there, looking for money to continue your education. Also I see no love life, so take a chance out there and ask somebody special for an outing.

Pretty damn close. Especially with the work, I've had a feeling that it'd be even harder to find decent money in my current location. Not too worried about the love life, I've got a ghetto mentality when it comes to broads

See anything about a location move or anything along those lines in the coming months though?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Will my parent's estate ever get settled soon? My rent's due and I have other bills and it seems to be taking forever.

Will I ever see a UFO?

[edit on 28-4-2010 by Junkheap]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Hi

Just asking if you read my question... Thanks!

T.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Will i have any children? will i be out of england before 2012.

Will my wife loose weight

[edit on 28-4-2010 by anonymousproxy]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I have a question or two.

1)Who is the woman who mooned me?
2)When will I get with a woman I like?

[edit on 29-4-2010 by Rich Man]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Hello Op! I was wondering if you might be able to see if my boyfriend is cheating on me and if so, is it the one I am thinking of? I hope I am wrong. I just don't think he loves me anymore.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Good morning People.

Treat me like the Seinfeld episode of the Soup Nazi.

No Prediction for you.

I'll get to what I can today, but I'm becoming aware of the fact that after 5 or six replies, its harder to see who you are.

Originally posted by teapot
Where do I belong?

2nd line

Your Political correctness is blinding you to where you truly belong. I feel that you Ideals on what is reality is being judge and created by your self and those thoughts don't fit with the rest of the world.

When I mean by Political Correctness, is a pre-concieved notion that should fit despite all the evidence.

Conservative- The private Sector can do a better job.

Liberal- Getting rid of guns will solve crime.

These pre-concieve notions that I've mention shows the flaw when put to the test in Reality. The results are

Conservative- Pollution, greed, and tax evasion.

Liberal- More Crime.

And that is where you land. Your pre-conceive notion on the world are preventing you from finding your place right in your backyard.

You are causing your own displacement in life. In finding your place, and your hope of love, you must understand that what you really believe in is a false hood. A religious notion that you yourself is unwilling to see past. Until you are willing to believe that your pre-conceive notions are lies in themselves, no matter where you move, you'll keep running up against a wall that is called REALITY.

PS
I feel that your response will lean politically correct Right

[edit on 29-4-2010 by sirbikesalot06]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by broli
Will we succeed any time soon in our project?

If not what's the reason of failure?

If we do what will await us?

My feeling say YES. But a fat, harry man gets in the way. He's short , 5ft 2 maybe 4. keep him away from you and you will succeed.

Only you will find out what awaits you. That the best part of life, the mysterious unknown.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join