It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Ask? I can predict the future.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
I have dreamed two possible scenarios of which neither set in stone...........Explain atleast one of them to me?
Be brief and not too descriptive.

I don't do dreams, because what you might think that dolphin is a good sign, I believe otherwise.

You made your decision already. Get a bicycle and a bike trailer, you will not be able to use your car in a year or so. Also don't buy cheap. Or ignore this warning and just walk everywhere.

I hate cars.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
S&F...

I have a couple of questions too if you dont mind answering please?

1. Just applied for our first mortgage as a new family today and not heard back, we are struggling for the deposit required and was wondering if you could tell me if we will get the mortgage and deposit together in time?

2. Is there any particular reason why i have had to suffer so much hurt in my life?

3. Why do i suffer from anxiety? Although i am getting over it by awakening, i would like to know why i suffer and how to help it?

Kindest Regards!!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reign02
reply to post by sirbikesalot06

1. Will I be married
2. Is the girl I am with now worth it?
3. How old do you think I am?
4. What do you see in my future?

Yes, I see a life mate, you meet her in 8 years or so.
Great for sex, but your holding her back from her true Life Mate.
I feel like your 21.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bachrk

Thank you and I do appreciate you answering my questions although I don't know how you could be right about my husband. He is in incredible shape and he's gone to the gym everyday for about 8 years.

Please just follow my advice and go out for walks together. You need to live through this.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
How abut today's 4:15 PM Eastern closing price for the NY spot market for Gold? LINK

Gold and silver keeps governments honest..

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrRoboto
I will be sincere in my question.

I lost my job a month ago. What do you see for my future, job, life, where I will live?

Thanks kindly in advance

[edit on 26-4-2010 by MrRoboto]

You don't find a job at all. You find some temp work, but it keeps you from finding something long term. You brake down and join the Army. Just remember not to have any debt to repay or bad credit. That is whats keeping me from joining the USCG. And you create a bill that keeps you from joining. Just stop what your doing and join now or you will be unemployed for a long, long time.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epsillion70
Aw heck I am usually skeptical about this prediction threads but I will give it a go this time.

1) Will I ever have a job where I am actually happy doing it and also get a decent wage from it?
2) Will I find a partner in life again?

[edit on 26-4-2010 by Epsillion70]

1. No you don't You don't feel happy with your self, and you choose not to change for believe it or not, we all have the ability to choose what we like and don't like. For example you can either choose to hate cars like I do, or you can choose to love cars. I choose to
all cars.

now here's comes the problem with this, you need to be true to yourself. I cannot answer what is true to you for being true for me isn't what being true to you is. But you need to be true to you. You prevent yourself from being true to you. The answer doesn't lie with me, it lies in a library, and a commitment. A hard choice to be true to yourself. This won't happen over night. This is a decades long project and if you choose to take it, the reward is the answer to question 2.

2. Only if you choose to be true to yourself.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
LMAO lt me guess... teh answer to my question is:

No the sponsor will say no which will lead you to join the army!

You're obsessed with the army dude!!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Please folks, Repeat questions don't get you anywhere and slows me down.

Originally posted by Aceofclubs
what will i discover if i pay for a FULL DNA test?
will i ever get that lobster boat?
what will happen if i move on to the mainland(europe)?
will buying a new car be a good move or a bad one?

answering any or all of these will be great
thanks

Your just going to have to find out for yourself. The Europe one is full of rail travel. The Lobster boat doesn't materialize.

I hate cars.
Bicycle Rule

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sirbikesalot06

It has already been determined that I will die soon.

What will be the cause of my death?

What year will my passing be in?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Alright, I'll bite.

If I continue down my current path, will I end up happy or is the stress and aggravation I'm going through not worth it?

If it's not worth it, what changes do you forsee me making?

I appreciate anything you can provide.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by yzzyUK

Because you guys want to join it. The day I went for my physical for the USCG, I was the only one there at MEPS joining that service. I did feel like a lemming. And thank you everyone for not making me feel like a lemming. Well Why am I answering questions and not in the USCG? Because the
crazy conservative belief that the private sector does a better job and since they outsource this security clearance to a private company. If your not a good corporate citizen, like me and have outstanding debt, then you can't join. So folks, if your afraid of the Draft, just get a credit card and spend like there's no tomorrow.

Also I confuse Marines and Army together.

The Reason why I didn't answer your question, because you were going to get the answer for your self anyway and When I came across it today, I felt you already knew the answer and I have more Important questions to answer. Like this one.

Originally posted by killer4281
ok sirbikesalot06 i get three questions so here they are
1.Will my brothers come home from iraq?
2.will i ever see combat again?
3.what will happen to me on may 14th,2010?

i just want to see if your predictions are as true as you say they are because i have heard and seen this claim many times

1. Only one of your brothers dies. The rest come back. One get the dreaded disease coming home. No limbs lost though. I see three People in my vision.
2. In Afghanistan you will. 2011.
3. Find out for yourself. Although watch your mouth,
you got what you deserve. Nice Slap.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ilaruum
Hi

I would like to ask - what do you feel about the decision I've already made about my studies/work/travelling to a foreign country?

I'm sorry in advance if this has anything with cars in it - it doesn't look like that, at least for now

Thank you for your time

I see you getting shot there and dying from your injuries. I wonder why you chose South America. That's Where you get shot. Stay in Europe or other industrial World nation.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirbikesalot06

Originally posted by Whisper67

1. How soon will my shoulder heal?
2. Did I do the right thing regarding my mom?
3. What is it I most need to know now?

Don't rush the healing process, or you'll regret it. 6 months if you follow your doctors advice. If you don't, it bothers you for life.
Your mom don't like it, but if you don't move on, you stay put. Talk to her when your settled again, she'll be open. Do this in the next 2 years.

I get several answers. I guess for you its this.

Learning the hard way is the best way. But it really, really, sucks.

Don't know how you feel about feedback or affirmations but thought I'd pass this on if you care...

1. I have a 'Frozen Shoulder' which normally takes 1-3 years to heal and in some cases as you said....neva! I refuse to accept this outcome as I have stuff to do this summer ;P Keeping a positive attitude about the process and I am doing everything they tell me including excruciating PT.

2. Rather profound response and I realize a little interprative on my part but, what isn't eh? I removed my mom from life support 4 years ago. I battled her doctor to do so believing his motives to be impure and he went against her wishes and a promise he made to her. I could take your response a few ways... She didn't like the choice I made, Didn't like that I had to make that choice but whichever, what is done is done. I did it from a place of love, although it haunts me from time to time. What I took most from your response is the latter part of your comment. I have not 'felt' her nor has she visited me in dreams as my dad has and others who have passed. Even my autistic 8 year old tells me she sees her Nana, but not me. Either she's pissed at me or I'm not in a space to receive her as your response seems to suggest.

3. LOL Story of my life
Learning things the hard way. Rains it pours. Currently dealing with a virtual mountain of issues; roofing problems, problems with said daughter; health; on and on
I literally have a lot 'on my shoulders' Trying out a new concept: action vs worry Still a lot to deal with but a positive attitude and some fresh air can do wonders!

Thanks for your reply. You'll be happy to know my daughter is getting a new bike this summer!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merle8
1. Should I continue in my attempt to practice Eastern and Western spirituality or should I give up one or both?

2. Will I ever own my own land?

If you wait 20 years or so, you'll get your land, and the best one around. Now if you dont' put away money for this project, well no land for you.

If you give up the mediation, you don't see harm thats about to come to you. A baseball bat is what I'm picturing and it is hitting your face. This is an area that only you can make sense.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ikwik
Hi
..thank you for this opportunity, sorry for my English.

First I would ask how do you do that future seeing thing?

I have same problem with multiple interests - I do too many things... and now came the time when I can't keep up. And also I have to find some work in one "field" so I have to choose, mostly from IT jobs because I'm lame to do something else.
... but I can't find something interesting, maybe you can help:? Everybody should have some "talent".. what could be mine
? How do you see my future/possible paths?

Thank you much much much for any answer.

I simply clear my mind and focus on the guy/girl asking the question. I interpret the pictures/movies that I see. Also I let the feeling flow thru me.

There's a book I came across for people like you. Its called Renaissance Soul. and if you look in the previous posts of mine, you'll come across it. Its for people like you and like me.

I use to post my visions in my post, but since I get this overwhelming response, I can't do that at all. I have only a limited amount of time for this and I have an overwhelming response, just look above and after. Now I know Where2hide hid.
But unlike him, I plan to do my best because I like to do it. And those who give me a bad response, I'll get back to you if i feel necessary.

Just remember folks, you get what you paid for and anything that is free is the most expensive thing around.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
i am bit disappointed you didn't answer on my tv show question...but you can make it up by giving me the Viking lottery numbers

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirbikesalot06

Originally posted by yzzyUK

Because you guys want to join it.

The Reason why I didn't answer your question, because you were going to get the answer for your self anyway and When I came across it today, I felt you already knew the answer and I have more Important questions to answer. Like this one.

Wrong and wrong...

1) I'm not a guy I'm female and anti violence so would be mortified if anyone in my family joined the army :-)

2) We haven't got an answer and we are hanging on it... it's UBER important to us .. clearly.

But you don't know and you hate cars... me too... I love my bike.. not litterally that would be wrong.

Have fun peeps... you have more chance of seeing your 'future' in the bottom of a tea pot!

Namaste...

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost in the Machine
Skeptical, but willing to give it a try.

How will my life turn out after I graduate?

What are some of the major challenges I will face in the next few years?

An answer would be appreciated if you've got the time.

I see you living at home with parents, looking for work that isn't there, looking for money to continue your education. Also I see no love life, so take a chance out there and ask somebody special for an outing.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
teapot, your be answered Thursday.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join