I have a life away from this computer. So I will answer one page a or so. depending on me. But if you guys want me to answer all of your questions.
please do the following.
1. Close your eyes.
2. Clear your mind
3. Focus on me living in Austin.
4. Do this for 5 minutes for about a week.
Also for #3, add lots of cash. LOL
Also I'll get to you when I get to you. OK. up!
Folks, take my advice, stop going to McDonalds. Why, because you need to stop thinking that here and now is the ONLY THING that matters. The more I
do this, the more I see how hard this nation is going to hit the wall. and If your asking me, why don't I see death and chaos? I choose to see the
good side of things.
Originally posted by dethduck
First, the impersonal questions ending with "...in my lifetime?"
1) will there be open contact with non terran civilizations...
2) will we see this fear based world of greed, power and control transition into something better...
Now for the more personal questions.
3) Is there a life partner, male or female, in my future?
4) Will my lifetime be as long as I believe it will be or shorter?
5) (a bit egocentric) do I have a purpose?
6) If I resume meditation will it take me anywhere?
Feel free to answer any or all questions as you see fit, and thank you for freely offering you're talent to those here. Many may ridicule but many
will appreciate it as well.
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
1. Officially no. Although despite what Alex Jones says, the NWO is more complicated and not unified.
2. I want to say yes, but not the way John Titor described. I don't see Nuclear war or any of that, but I do see a changes to starting to happen in
my community. People are starting to grow gardens, and be more concern about there home, there neighborhood. Also The Tea Party isn't anything new.
Remember moveon.org? Greed is still there, but not so much the power especially with the USA Military might. China is not so much as a threat as
is India. They have more Women. In the next 10 years, there will still be walmarts, just a few less.
3. I see a best friend. MALE. I don't see much of a love life.
4. You don't die by a heart attack in a traffic jam or in a plane crash. I hate cars.
5. We all have a purpose. Go find it. Only you can answer this question. Also look around for a book in many of my posts. But never confuse
Purpose with Meaning.
6. If you start mediation now, you see the hardships coming and know what to do with out having to ask a person like me.