It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Ask? I can predict the future.

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: romilo
Heya just out of curiosity i want to ask somethings, do you see any main events happening for/against my ppl, Rhoma gypsies around the world?

"my people"... that is the problem gypsies have problems most of the time... they separate them self from everyday culture. Is it not enough that countries and religions separate us?
It is ok to be who you want to be, but being united and leaving names and cultures behind is wiser.
I see them moving around the world more or/and meeting more cultures and eventually they will just call themself what ever nationality and not gypsies.
Sure there will be small regional problems but nothing major to what the nazis did. Also trying to form small governments in many countries but they will fail all of the time because they are minority obviously, and cheaters will be caught and punished.

It is a culture that will die out. Which is good because we realize we are soul and humans nothing else.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Coagula

Trying to see where you work but the james bond picture is distracting me.

Well i see you in technology environment.
The feelings i get is that you are very eager and give a lot of effort to please people. I see it as a very consistent career, but you can get higher if you cared to look at alternatives.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Promagstyle
To the Original Poster,

Forgive me if this has been asked before, but I did use the search function and nothing came up.

1. The Killshot as Major Ed Dames says, will that ever happen in our lifetimes or near future?

I am just starting to learn Remote Viewing, but so far I just touched on the basis of it.

In the next 5 years i see some problems because of it, some hype. But it will not be as bad as anticipated. I dont see it happening that badly in the next 10 years. But then again i am not very good with such long timelines, remember future is always changing, the longer the timeline the higher the possibilities of change.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Saylesie17
a reply to: sirbikesalot06

Familar spirits i.e demonic forces

You should make them unfamiliar. lol

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DutchBigBoy
What can you see in general for me the coming years?

I see you older about 40-45+, glasses, tall and a little fat.
If that is you then:
Nothing bad... except a surgery or something, you are in hospital. Will be quick recovery. Nice family life. Kind of grumpy when away from family, that is probably at job or around strangers. Just make people smile.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: StarBoy

I get what you saying and i wish too the world could be as united and about truth as you described but till that day we stay as our ppl and our ways and indeed i realize as all should we are one race of souls or human beings here, freedom its most precious to us to lose just for shake to be any nation we live in. Also we already and always have had small governments(zakono) actually, we have laws(kris) too, our real culture is not what the mainstream want many to believe, sometimes not even blood related gypsies are consider as one of us if he/she do not have the culture(romanipe) and anyone can be consider as one of us who have the culture, if you knew more about it i am sure you had more wider idea about the case. Also we have ppl inside many nations governments, not trying to form our government but working in the existing government, it would be fools job to try to create our government inside existing government

Anyway thanks for the reply, i actually was just curious of what the topics starter claimed but its nice to hear others ideas too.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: romilo

I get what you saying and i wish too the world could be as united and about truth as you described but till that day we stay as our ppl and our ways and indeed i realize as all should we are one race of souls or human beings here, freedom its most precious to us to lose just for shake to be any nation we live in. Also we already and always have had small governments(zakono) actually, we have laws(kris) too, our real culture is not what the mainstream want many to believe, sometimes not even blood related gypsies are consider as one of us if he/she do not have the culture(romanipe) and anyone can be consider as one of us who have the culture, if you knew more about it i am sure you had more wider idea about the case. Also we have ppl inside many nations governments, not trying to form our government but working in the existing government, it would be fools job to try to create our government inside existing government

Anyway thanks for the reply, i actually was just curious of what the topics starter claimed but its nice to hear others ideas too.

I am sorry if i disappointed in any way with my opinions.
By small government i meant proper parties in a government competing against other parties. (not only taking a seat)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: StarBoy 🙋

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

You hit the nail bang on the head with the technology environment! Cutting edge

I'm actually considering a change of career at the moment, as there's a job in another department that I have always wanted to get involved in, so think I shall go for it!

Thanks!
edit on 23-11-2014 by Coagula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Its Ok i am not that disappointed to your opinions, i welcomed it and thank you for it. I am not very knowledgeable about politics and such but your comment gave me an excuse to look into it bit and i found out there is these parties and some of them are doing quite well it seems at least, for example:

www.romatransitions.org...

Europe has some 12million of roma minorities quite scattered all over the continent and indeed if we would organize more with politically we could make much more changes, so maybe you are right about it that romanies starts to fight for their rights more in future.

Something interesting for me to look forward and that was something i was looking for with my original question, so again thank you for your opinion

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Thank you for the response i have a couple more questions if you have the time somtime to answer.

To question 3 why am i being targeted is it somthing from 2010

1. in 2010 when i experienced voices i kept hearing a demon named neal is there anything to that?

2. how will i know if my brother has passed on to the other side. anything eles i can do to help just mediatate

3. if the devil has ill will does that mean the good god does not look out for me? or i dont have any guardian angels

4. is my soul going to ascend?

If you answer this thank's in advance
edit on 24-11-2014 by psychomate because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-11-2014 by psychomate because: forgot content

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: psychomate

Thank you for the response i have a couple more questions if you have the time somtime to answer.

To question 3 why am i being targeted is it somthing from 2010

1. in 2010 when i experienced voices i kept hearing a demon named neal is there anything to that?

2. how will i know if my brother has passed on to the other side. anything eles i can do to help just mediatate

3. if the devil has ill will does that mean the good god does not look out for me? or i dont have any guardian angels

4. is my soul going to ascend?

If you answer this thank's in advance

The problem is that your over thinking it when the solution is right in front of you.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
So i've got a few private messages asking me questions in the past weeks. Please post here that you pmd me or just ask here. I don't get notifications for private messages.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Im sorry i just dont understand

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: psychomate

Im sorry i just dont understand

Like I said, your over thinking my original answer. Remember, I told you that the entity attacking you is claiming to be the devil, yet he ain't the devil despite how much he claims to be. Also You'll know when your brother crosses over because he'll say goodbye to you in a dream. And finally, don't put any mono god religious bs that your soul won't be saved, it was never endangered to begin with. I'm sorry, but you really need to learn how to meditate and learn to trust that you have the power to fix it.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Thank's your right that alot of the time i feel like im powerless but i do need to work on meditateion i apperciate that.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   
This is my first post here on ATS
I have certain questions that have been racing through my mind over the last few years. My mind is going to explode, because I'm interested in many things, but I don't do any of them. I've always been on a dilemma, so recently I figured enough is enough. I really want to change my life, but a little heads-up about the future wouldn't harm, right?

That's why I'm asking you two questions, I hope you can help me with them

1) [The cliche one] When, where, and how am I going to meet my soul mate? I'm convinced that I'm not going to find her around here, but if I only knew what she looks like, her name, and where to find her . . .

2) [The other cliche one!] As I said, I'm interested in many things, from science to history, from engineering to business, from music to etymology ... I'm a university undergraduate now, but I want to know what my future looks like? Which of these disciplines will I be successful at? Do you see any major breakthrough in my life? Any turning points?

Excuse me for this long post!
Thank you very much

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: StarBoy

If that is you then:
Nothing bad... except a surgery or something, you are in hospital. Will be quick recovery. Nice family life. Kind of grumpy when away from family, that is probably at job or around strangers. Just make people smile.

Almost right, i am 50, glasses yes, tall just 1.78 meters and no fat
I am almost always optimistic and smiling

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: StarBoy

If that is you then:

Almost right, i am 50, glasses yes, tall just 1.78 meters and no fat
I am almost always optimistic and smiling

Thanks for the feedback. I hope you remain the same.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ontelligence
This is my first post here on ATS
I have certain questions that have been racing through my mind over the last few years. My mind is going to explode, because I'm interested in many things, but I don't do any of them. I've always been on a dilemma, so recently I figured enough is enough. I really want to change my life, but a little heads-up about the future wouldn't harm, right?

That's why I'm asking you two questions, I hope you can help me with them

1) [The cliche one] When, where, and how am I going to meet my soul mate? I'm convinced that I'm not going to find her around here, but if I only knew what she looks like, her name, and where to find her . . .

2) [The other cliche one!] As I said, I'm interested in many things, from science to history, from engineering to business, from music to etymology ... I'm a university undergraduate now, but I want to know what my future looks like? Which of these disciplines will I be successful at? Do you see any major breakthrough in my life? Any turning points?

Excuse me for this long post!
Thank you very much

You know, too much emphasis on soul mates makes you forget why your apart right now and maybe for the rest of your life.
And your trying to choose one thing, except your going to discover what ever you lean into right now, isn't what you wanted to be in, but take heart, the Universe will slap you into that position in about 5 years or so. I hate to say it, I'll pick the wrong one for ya, and you'll be in a bigger hole.

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join