It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Ask? I can predict the future.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sirbikesalot06

Please explain to me how you want me to be pacific? Do I need to move to California for you to answer my question? How about Washington, or Oregon? Thank you.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Two questions... Impressed by the way...

Involved in two David Goliath legal disputes-
and I am not the tall guy.

Any sense of outcomes?

More importantly, fork in the road creatively-
make no-budget think film, or try and raise budget for film with star attached
Both meaningful narratives- unsure of where to put energy and time...

Completing PhD this year, wonder if it will affect filmmaking and writing...

Regards

T Patrick

===

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Thank you for your response, unfortunately, I do not think you have any psychic abilities. Those questions I asked were loaded for my particular life situation. You missed two key issues that a real psychic would have picked up on. There are major events going on with me with regards to my career and family. The fact you completely missed those issues shows to me you do not lack the gift.

It may very well be true I will live pay check to pay check for the rest of my life and somebody close to me is going to die in the next year. If you were psychic, you would have hit on the issues those questions posed. Let us take the "how is my career going?" question. If I had a job offer, if my office were handing out pink slips, if I were out of work, if I just got a raise, or if I just got a promotion- a psychic would pick up on these things. The psychic would say--even though you just got your pink slip, you will live pay check to paycheck.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
1. How soon will my shoulder heal?

2. Did I do the right thing regarding my mom?

3. What is it I most need to know now?

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I have dreamed two possible scenarios of which neither set in stone...........Explain atleast one of them to me?
Be brief and not too descriptive.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
thats a really terrible prediction, when do you think I will have this miscarriage???

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

1. Will I be married
2. Is the girl I am with now worth it?
3. How old do you think I am?
4. What do you see in my future?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
All right, this is my second post in this thread. I still have some questions I am interested in.

1. What do you see in my future?

2. Anything else I need to know?

Thank you.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by sphinx551]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I will be sincere in my question.

I lost my job a month ago. What do you see for my future, job, life, where I will live?

Thanks kindly in advance

[edit on 26-4-2010 by MrRoboto]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Aw heck I am usually skeptical about this prediction threads but I will give it a go this time.

1) Will I ever have a job where I am actually happy doing it and also get a decent wage from it?
2) Will I find a partner in life again?

[edit on 26-4-2010 by Epsillion70]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
What will the lotto numbers in NY be ? MegaMillion would be great if you can swing it!

: )

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirbikesalot06

Originally posted by Bachrk
I have a couple but don't want to be greedy. Will anyone die in my immediate family within the next year?

[edit on 25-4-2010 by Bachrk]

No Deaths until 2012. If you don't want your husband look like he'll be dying, get him to move his but and I don't mean sex. Get him outside and take walks in parks and such.

I answer your question before. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by sirbikesalot06

Originally posted by Bachrk
Ok I have one. Can you tell me anything about what my daughter will do for her career in the future?

Anything about me, my husband or kids?

Your daughter isn't a person thats going to stick to one Career Choice. Mom, please except that. There are books out there for people like her called The Renaissance soul by Margaret Lobenstine. It for the Ben Franklins out there with multiple interests And who will change from interest to interest over there lifetimes.

I see everything fine with your family even When the Airlines get shut down like during 9/11. It happens some time during Late 2011 and early 2012. Don't worry about the Ankle of one of your kids. Things will be fine.

Oh yea, get your husband moving more, take more walks, go to parks nearby. I see a strain happening with in a year.

Thank you and I do appreciate you answering my questions although I don't know how you could be right about my husband. He is in incredible shape and he's gone to the gym everyday for about 8 years.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

"Why do I see no answers to my questions?"

I think that is because you care about your own future. As you mentioned earlier, you do not care what happens to the people you answer these questions for and that lack of attachment probably helps provide clarity.

I do have a question for you if you don't mind. Will I have significant success in the medical and/or energy fields? Not that I care so much as the journey is what matters but I am curious.

- PM

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
what will i discover if i pay for a FULL DNA test?
will i ever get that lobster boat?
what will happen if i move on to the mainland(europe)?
will buying a new car be a good move or a bad one?

answering any or all of these will be great
thanks

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
ok sirbikesalot06 i get three questions so here they are
1.Will my brothers come home from iraq?
2.will i ever see combat again?
3.what will happen to me on may 14th,2010?

i just want to see if your predictions are as true as you say they are because i have heard and seen this claim many times

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Hi

I would like to ask - what do you feel about the decision I've already made about my studies/work/travelling to a foreign country?

I'm sorry in advance if this has anything with cars in it - it doesn't look like that, at least for now

Thank you for your time

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
can you tell me what the next three weeks will be like for me?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
1. Should I continue in my attempt to practice Eastern and Western spirituality or should I give up one or both?

2. Will I ever own my own land?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Hi
..thank you for this opportunity, sorry for my English.

First I would ask how do you do that future seeing thing?

I have same problem with multiple interests - I do too many things... and now came the time when I can't keep up. And also I have to find some work in one "field" so I have to choose, mostly from IT jobs because I'm lame to do something else.
... but I can't find something interesting, maybe you can help:? Everybody should have some "talent".. what could be mine
? How do you see my future/possible paths?

Thank you much much much for any answer.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Skeptical, but willing to give it a try.

How will my life turn out after I graduate?

What are some of the major challenges I will face in the next few years?

An answer would be appreciated if you've got the time.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join