It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Ask? I can predict the future.

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
well i know the OPS reply i s coming up i got stuff to go do though so i cant hang around,but id liketo ask the op will I or my family be coming into any money soon?

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: sirbikesalot06

Hey!
Well, I have to say, this thread inspired me to make an ATS account. I've been reading ATS since time immemorial, but, thanks to your post, I've finally forced myself to open a ATS account. Wohoo!

Sorry, I know this is going to be sort of, err, quite a bit, but I am quite curious to what your replies' to my questions will be. I sure hope that you're still here to answer the questions, since this thread has been going on since 2010! Its great that you're still going for all of this time. Right, here are the questions that I would love if you answered:

1. At this moment in time, what is my fate?

2. How can I improve my life at this point?

3. Do I already know my true love, or am I still yet to find her? Maybe a bit more detail here? :3

It feels sort of...err...strange to ask these questions, but anyway, thanks in advance!
edit on 17-6-2014 by PaterNostrum because: Another question added.

edit on 17-6-2014 by PaterNostrum because: Another question added.

edit on 17-6-2014 by PaterNostrum because: Edit.

edit on 17-6-2014 by PaterNostrum because: Didn't realise that this is limited to 3 questions per.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: PaterNostrum

Since I noticed it said "please limit this to 3 questions per post," I took these questions off the first post and I'll add them onto this one:

1. What place is best for me? In my relatively short life, I've lived in quite a few places, and 2 countries. Would it be a city, or a rural area?

2. Since its time for me to choose very soon, what career path should I take? Also, should I publish my "idea"?

Again, thanks for looking at my questions!
edit on 17-6-2014 by PaterNostrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
All the majority of you are going to get is this:

originally posted by: sirbikesalot06

Folks, please remember my rule, first come first serve and only the first one after this post and so on and so forth will I answer..

Good luck!

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Hi op

Any positive changes in my life in the next year?
edit on 17-6-2014 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Hi, will my friend get the job offer she is half expecting?

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
well i know the OPS reply i s coming up i got stuff to go do though so i cant hang around,but id liketo ask the op will I or my family be coming into any money soon?

If you count Foodstamps, yes. A little better but not what you were hoping for.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Lol thank you. I am on food stamps too btw.

I do have one other thing i forgot to ask about. will my friend and I be able to speak again to each other soon? thats th e last thing id liek to get your prediction on.

edit on 14000000ppam by yuppa because: forgot to ask something

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I am pacific

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Lol thank you. I am on food stamps too btw.

I do have one other thing i forgot to ask about. will my friend and I be able to speak again to each other soon? thats th e last thing id liek to get your prediction on.

Only if both of you stop holding grudges. The drifting apart will be complete soon.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I would like to receive suggestions as to what the hell to do now? I just got cut off from school from the VA program I was in and don't have any idea.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Me and my wife are moving out of the country. We are between Option "A" and option "B".

Option "A" is a little safer(economically,paperwork,permits etc) and easier (distance/languages/market) but is not the place we dream of.
Option "B" is risky, we might have to work a bit harder but is definitely the place we'd like to stay in,grow a family and make our simple dreams come true. Option B is the place we both know are going to love but is not as safe as option A.

What do you see? Where should we go? December is the time we're doing it.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Did you miss us guys intentionally?

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I know my future too, and yours and everyone else's.

Some day we will all be dead.

Thinking of the future is a flaw which does no one any good as they completely forget what exactly they are going through now.

There is no future as we are conditioned to believe there is.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
I would like to receive suggestions as to what the hell to do now? I just got cut off from school from the VA program I was in and don't have any idea.

It's funny, I was just thinking of truck driving. You need to head somewhere, I would like to say north, but you know where to go and start from scratch. The #ty part about life is that you need to figure thing out for yourself. Been where you were, and at that time, I started this thread. I am still broke, but I'm making a difference now. You'll be in this rut for the rest of summer, so enjoy your free time. Oh and if you thinking about killing yourself, just don't do it, your next life will have the same problems your facing now, but only worse.

Yea, it's sad to say you don't quite have the nack for being creative with the things you got.
But I just gave you a clue

www.extraenvironmentalist.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Please tell me what is in store for me before I die.

Thank You....a reply to: sirbikesalot06

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: PaterNostrum
Did you miss us guys intentionally?

I only answer the first one after my post. First come first serve.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
Please tell me what is in store for me before I die.

Thank You....a reply to: sirbikesalot06

You Suck, you hate people who ride bicycles.
That's okay, I love high gas prices because of such people.
i.e. being an a-hole.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight
Hi, will my friend get the job offer she is half expecting?

Is there a reason you skipped over my question, or was it just an oversight?

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Will I be able to successfully support my family with my career, and if not, what career path should I follow?

new topics

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join