It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Just Ask? I can predict the future.

page: 40
67
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalisdad
reply to post by sirbikesalot06
 


thanks for providing people with your insight

my questions would be...

1) how long before I relocate where I live?
2) what kind of work will my next employment be?
3) when will I start my next emplyment?
4) will my wedding plans actually happen, or is the current situation enough?

thats good for now

hope to hear back from you 8)


still hoping you could get back to me on these questions...

thanks




posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I've been enjoying reading some of the posts and your responses. I've had to good chuckle on a few of your responses. I was wondering if you can enlighten us on some burning questions of mine.

1. Who, why and how were the pyramids built?

2. Who and why was religion established?

3. Was there and is there life on Mars and the moon?

4. Did the various races on this planet originate from different extraterrestrial races in the universe?

5. Will the U.S. ever dump the (2) party system?

6. When will governments of the world stop using wars to settle their differences?

7. Why do I have such a burning desire to find out as much as I can about UFO's and where we came from.

8. When will Sarah Palin go away?



posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sirbikesalot06
 


Thank you for that. It can't get much worse than that, can it?! Five years of unemployment. Tell me: Can I change this? Shall I change it? What happens with my debts if I don't rectify this situation?

Edit: Can I take this to mean that I should (or could) consider self-employment as a viable option or is that still "employment" in this situation? Can you see why this should be the case?

Thank you so much in advance.

[edit on 22/8/2010 by CosmicEgg]



posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
I've been enjoying reading some of the posts and your responses. I've had to good chuckle on a few of your responses. I was wondering if you can enlighten us on some burning questions of mine.

1. Who, why and how were the pyramids built?

2. Who and why was religion established?

3. Was there and is there life on Mars and the moon?

4. Did the various races on this planet originate from different extraterrestrial races in the universe?

5. Will the U.S. ever dump the (2) party system?

6. When will governments of the world stop using wars to settle their differences?

7. Why do I have such a burning desire to find out as much as I can about UFO's and where we came from.

8. When will Sarah Palin go away?




Backwards then...

8. Around 2012. But wait, she'll be calling all of us traitors because Democrats still rule.


7. You want to know, that's all. Don't read too much into it.

6. Never happens.

5. 2020

4. NO

3. Mars yea, Moon- no

2. Just like #7, they wanted to know and understand beyond life.

1. They were built by using the Earth's Magnetic sphere to make the rocks lighter. They were built to keep Egypt proserious because the drying was starting.



posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
dude seriously...the first question on the thread...who wins the super bowl !!!!!!!



posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Please, can you tell me whether self-employment is considered under the same employment ban or whether this is specifically means that I should start my own business? Can you see why I'm not "allowed" to work? Do you see what I should be doing during these years until 2012-13?

I have had messages in early meditations but if you can confirm any one of these as being the case, it would help immensely.



posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by sirbikesalot06
 


OK. Who will win the Australian Election this year 2010, should be easy, most if not all of the first votes are in...



posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirbikesalot06
Your Unemplyed for the foreseeable future. don't fix things up until late 2012 or Early 2013. You are in a job you don't like pretty soon, keep it or be unemployed.


Well, that was about right. I got an email asking me about this great job you mentioned above. Nice. First genuine job offer in two+ years of unemployment and I'm not going to like it. This was confirmed after I went there to have a look today. You were dead on.

So, what is this that should be "fixed up" (what's broken?) and why does it have to take so long? Is there anything I can do to make this job palatable for a while? I really dislike unemployment.



posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg

Originally posted by sirbikesalot06
Your Unemplyed for the foreseeable future. don't fix things up until late 2012 or Early 2013. You are in a job you don't like pretty soon, keep it or be unemployed.


Well, that was about right. I got an email asking me about this great job you mentioned above. Nice. First genuine job offer in two+ years of unemployment and I'm not going to like it. This was confirmed after I went there to have a look today. You were dead on.

So, what is this that should be "fixed up" (what's broken?) and why does it have to take so long? Is there anything I can do to make this job palatable for a while? I really dislike unemployment.


Your happyness.



posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamaperson
reply to post by sirbikesalot06
 


OK. Who will win the Australian Election this year 2010, should be easy, most if not all of the first votes are in...


People actually vote in this country. I thought people just leave a empty ballot in protest against being forced to vote. Since I don't know anything about Down Under politics, I can't answer this question. I don't know what or who to focus on. Sorry.

I'm not a god, who happens to be a girl.
God sees everything.


Well anyway, your Favorite party don't win.



posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by frazzled
Hi;

1. Will I enjoy university, and the courses I've selected?

2. Is my Mum okay? Is my older sister okay?

3. Do you have any other advice, general or specific, that you think I'd benefit from?


Hey, OP, I hope you haven't missed me yet.



posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirbikesalot06

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
So, what is this that should be "fixed up" (what's broken?) and why does it have to take so long? Is there anything I can do to make this job palatable for a while? I really dislike unemployment.


Your happyness.


By this, I will assume you are referring to my ingratitude for any sort of work whatsoever and my inability to accept things my bosses ask me to do. That's why I asked a while back about self-employment.

Or do you mean my general happiness?



posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I see you being very rude to Cyclist. As a cyclist myself, no answer for you.


Originally posted by frazzled
Hi;

1. Will I enjoy university, and the courses I've selected?

2. Is my Mum okay? Is my older sister okay?

3. Do you have any other advice, general or specific, that you think I'd benefit from?


Hey, OP, I hope you haven't missed me yet.



posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Ok, I'll be gone Until Next thursday or Friday, sometime around Sept 3 or 4th back answering questions.

Originally posted by CosmicEgg

Originally posted by sirbikesalot06

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
So, what is this that should be "fixed up" (what's broken?) and why does it have to take so long? Is there anything I can do to make this job palatable for a while? I really dislike unemployment.


Your happyness.


By this, I will assume you are referring to my ingratitude for any sort of work whatsoever and my inability to accept things my bosses ask me to do. That's why I asked a while back about self-employment.

Or do you mean my general happiness?


General Happyness.



posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sirbikesalot06
 


I figured that was it so I quite deliberately set about changing that yesterday...somehow! It's not the very best conditions for it right now - but then again, it doesn't really matter. Finding it a bit harder to pick it back up this morning after waking up crying at one point in the wee hours this morning. Yipes! What's that all about?

Well, be well while you're away. Come back to us in one piece, O Mighty Oracle!


Which setting do you have so that you can do this? Pretty cool, it must be said.



posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by sirbikesalot06
 


What? Can't say I've ever seen or conversed with anyone here by that name...



posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by frazzled
reply to post by sirbikesalot06
 


What? Can't say I've ever seen or conversed with anyone here by that name...


LOL perhaps Sir Bike is talking about ... IRL..? Have U given any bike messengers the bird or cut a biker off lately? =0P



posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
What will happen in 2012? Will we ever get peace on earth? Will government ever be for the people in usa? Will life on other planets ever be found? Hope these havent already been asked, I didnt read the whole thread. Peace&Love



posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Godz Enigma
 


No, not at all! I'm hoping he can clarify. I'm very confused, haha.



posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I'm back. Early yes, but Suprised.


Originally posted by starseed33
What will happen in 2012? Will we ever get peace on earth? Will government ever be for the people in usa? Will life on other planets ever be found? Hope these havent already been asked, I didnt read the whole thread. Peace&Love


Nothing. But I plan to attend the number of "end of the World parties during that night. I hope you do the same.


It is for the people. What do you think Social Security is for. But your asking about a political Correct USA that is leaning Right. I fear this just as I fear Leaning Left. The Sad truth is that the USA has never been for the people at all ever since Jefferson took office. He had contacts and started the idyotic BS of the party System. Things will not improve until 2020. Obama wins 2012 and we have 3 people claiming that there president in 2016.

Yes, like 20 years or so. Intelligent, not for another 100.



new topics

top topics



 
67
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

log in

join