It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Ask? I can predict the future.

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sirbikesalot06

thanks for providing people with your insight

my questions would be...

1) how long before I relocate where I live?
2) what kind of work will my next employment be?
3) when will I start my next emplyment?
4) will my wedding plans actually happen, or is the current situation enough?

thats good for now

hope to hear back from you 8)

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
great thread OP!

I have a couple..
1. Where do you see me in 4 years time..geographically?
2. What happens whith my marriage?
3. Will I ever have any kids?
4. what rank do you see me retiring at from the military?

thank you,

and best wishes!

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I Have a few questions for you if you dont mind.
my husband and I are struggling to provide a good life for a soon to be 3yr old daughter that we were told we would never have children. He is an aviation mechanic and having trouble finding fulltime job in that area in area we live in and prefer we didnt move away from family again.
my questions are: 1) do you see my husband getting a good fulltime job soon and where? 2) Will I continue on my path of baking desserts and turn it into a career? 3) Will we have more children soon (we are struggling again on this part)

I will await your answers. thanks.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Very cool, here are my 3 questons

Will I move to a place that is safe where we can be happy ?
Will I finally have a job that feeds my soul?
Will I ever meet my soul mate

Thanx for your time !
Ray-Anna

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
If you can find time with the abundant questions that you are receiving I would appreciate your view on some of my questions. Thanks.

1. what do you see happening in December 2012 and in the near future after that time?

2. Will I ever overcome this certain fear/phobia I have? If you know what it is it's ok to say it.

3. Am I going to be (literally around) for the birth of my upcoming child or is what my ex-wife doing to me going to make that impossible?

4. My last question which I hope isn't greedy but from a skeptics point can you tell me what area of job field I have been hoping to get into? and if I will ever succeed?

P.s. Sorry if my 1st question has already been asked.

Thanks for your time and hope this isn't too much.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Hah! You're swamped now; woohoo!!!

Question: What do you see with me and the next three years?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirbikesalot06

I hate divorces,
I really do. Why did you marry her in the first place is beyond me. People like you make me glad I can't get a girlfriend right now.

[edit on 23-7-2010 by sirbikesalot06]

Will you ever get a girlfriend and when?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I usually don't believe in things such as these, but I would like to ask a few questions as I have this weird feeling that you are telling the truth about your abilities.

1. Currently I'm 23 years old; will I ever go back to college, join the military or will I land a good paying job and stick with it? What career path do you see for me?

2. Will I ever get rich?

3. Will I ever accomplish something my family will be proud of?

4. If I join the military, would I make special forces?

[edit on 18-8-2010 by milkmustache]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I'm Back.

Originally posted by dolphine
I Have a few questions for you if you dont mind.
my husband and I are struggling to provide a good life for a soon to be 3yr old daughter that we were told we would never have children. He is an aviation mechanic and having trouble finding fulltime job in that area in area we live in and prefer we didnt move away from family again.
my questions are: 1) do you see my husband getting a good fulltime job soon and where? 2) Will I continue on my path of baking desserts and turn it into a career? 3) Will we have more children soon (we are struggling again on this part)

I will await your answers. thanks.

The future is full of hardship, and you choose that a long time ago before you were born. You eventually move to survive and to provide that good life for your children. Since I'm anti Car here, that good life insn't in the back of a minivan. Why you are thinking of buying that house in the suburbs is beyond me. Then again, your racial point of view, yes you have sterotypes will serve to undermine you with your future. And your political views will prevent you from getting that nice job.

Since your baking skills are in demand and since you don't know it. go to a PTA meeting at the school of your Daughter and make a business card. If you can make great birthday cakes, you got money comming in. :1, Yum....

More children are on the way, just wait two years or so.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Only if you change your profile pic, will I answer.

Originally posted by Tarrok
Ok I've got to give this a try!

1. How will next week end for me? Will I have a joyous time?

2. How are my next few years going to be like? Is it going to be difficult?

3. How's my relationship with my best friend going to end up? Seems its going into the dumps now.

Many thanks!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by lukeduke
if i could ask acouple questions, im at a point of my life where nothing is going right, im broke, in a bad realationship.

first question: what lies in my future with my self employment job?

second question: when i finally leave the relationship, will i be better off on my own? or try to get into another relationship? for my self employed business..

thanks sir.

long, long, long, long, hours of work.

I only see one girl. On the desk.
For the foreseeable future.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Finally.......

Originally posted by tdsj81
If you can find time with the abundant questions that you are receiving I would appreciate your view on some of my questions. Thanks.

1. what do you see happening in December 2012 and in the near future after that time?

2. Will I ever overcome this certain fear/phobia I have? If you know what it is it's ok to say it.

3. Am I going to be (literally around) for the birth of my upcoming child or is what my ex-wife doing to me going to make that impossible?

4. My last question which I hope isn't greedy but from a skeptics point can you tell me what area of job field I have been hoping to get into? and if I will ever succeed?

P.s. Sorry if my 1st question has already been asked.

Thanks for your time and hope this isn't too much.

1. You are disappointed with what happens that day. California didn't fall into the Ocean.

2. Not for a very long time.

3. She doesn't want you there, so don't bother or handcuffs you will have on. Thats good, you need to ride the bus for a change.

4. Not the sucess you want, but it provides the bacon.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smokinbbl
great thread OP!

I have a couple..

thank you,

and best wishes!

hoping you overlooked this one,

hoping you could answer these questions fo me!

thanks in advance OP!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by brooklyn87
thats a really terrible prediction, when do you think I will have this miscarriage???

Isn't it though? I think any decent person would not give out negative information to someone, because some people are easily influenced.

Giving out prophetic information is different, if it can save someone's life.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
No I didn't.

great thread OP!

I have a couple..

thank you,

and best wishes!

hoping you overlooked this one,

hoping you could answer these questions fo me!

thanks in advance OP!

Can't quite see you right now. And Plus you screw up my city by voting no for a sales tax for Light Rail.
Hint: In Texas 4 years. Move somewhere else please.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by sirbikesalot06]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Please help me with my problem(s).

A) My employment situation has me completely at a loss as to which way to proceed. The employment situation is complicated and being made even more complicated by the employment authorities in this country. Can you give me some clarity there, please?

B) My financial situation will soon get much, much worse if something positive doesn't happen soon on point A.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart for whatever insight you can give. I clearly can't see the woods for the trees.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
Please help me with my problem(s).

A) My employment situation has me completely at a loss as to which way to proceed. The employment situation is complicated and being made even more complicated by the employment authorities in this country. Can you give me some clarity there, please?

B) My financial situation will soon get much, much worse if something positive doesn't happen soon on point A.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart for whatever insight you can give. I clearly can't see the woods for the trees.

Your Unemplyed for the foreseeable future. don't fix things up until late 2012 or Early 2013. You are in a job you don't like pretty soon, keep it or be unemployed.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I've changed my avatar, South Park is not everyone's cup of tea.

Considering my original number 1 question is now outdated, I wanted to change it to ask if my current employment status will last for much longer.

The two other questions remain the same.

Thanks and best regards.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Thankyou......

I've changed my avatar, South Park is not everyone's cup of tea.

Considering my original number 1 question is now outdated, I wanted to change it to ask if my current employment status will last for much longer.

The two other questions remain the same.

Thanks and best regards.

You don't loose this job. It comes close and you feel like leaving. but you decide not too..........................

That other thing your thinking about never comes to pass.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Ok I've got to give this a try!

1. How will next week end for me? Will I have a joyous time?

2. How are my next few years going to be like? Is it going to be difficult?

3. How's my relationship with my best friend going to end up? Seems its going into the dumps now.

Many thanks!

#3. It will because you allowed it to happen. It can't help it is the way you think things are going.

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join