It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Ask? I can predict the future.

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonah0julian
I am working to make it into an Ivy Leage College (16 years old currently). Do you see the school where I will end up?

Will I make companions? I am rather an antisocial person.

Do you see me in 8 -10 years?

What will happen this year (on the global scale)? Any war or UFO disclosure?

Thanks

I politely ask:

Why was my post skipped?

I thank you, sirbikesalot, for your consideration

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
my post was right before this one below:

Originally posted by IAMNOTWHOITSAYSIAM
Predicting the future is BS and Not ONE PERSON can predict the future at ALL.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by IAMNOTWHOITSAYSIAM]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Folks, Starting today, I will no longer go thru question after question. I'm getting slammed here for help left and right and I'm getting exhausted. I will finish with pg 23 today, but starting tomorrow, what ever page this thread is on, is where I'll start to answer.

So Folks, if you repeat your question 3 or 4 times, I'll will not answer them. I'm just getting barraged here and I have things that I would like to do that don't include the internet. Sorry Folks.

Originally posted by Shark VA84
hey sirbikesalot,

I'm preparing to leave on a risky business trip, how do you see it panning out? (the more specifics the better).

What I see is that the presentation don't pan out. There not interested in you but this other firm. You'll come back alive though, but I feel that you can't excape this and you shouldn't be worried for your worring will cause alot more bad thing to happen.

Your attitude creates your universe.
If you have a good attitude, so does your Universe. Here's something.... Athlets lie to themselves all the time.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sirbikesalot06

aww, answer mines today please, I'm so curious to hear your answers...!

I'm on the bottom of page 24! Arrr...

[edit on 18-6-2010 by 44drake44]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by _damon

Will i change the world? In what way"s"? Will i be ready to fight before the year of 2013 or will it take longer ?

Our actions and choices constantly change the universe around us

I don't really see what John Titor saw. I don't see us getting nuked, nor really fighting. I see a more peaceful transition into Local Economies over Global and energy as well. I also see more guns, not less of them.

The problem that is currently happening is that the Baby Boomers can't compromise on anything causing the entire Partisan that is taking place at our country's expense. A good example is the debt. We want to lower taxes and smaller government, but the other size want more taxes to fund this and that regardless of the debt. Niether party is willing to cut Defense, or Welfare and raise taxes at the same time.

To me Moveon.org and The Tea Party are simply the same type of people There's no difference between the 2. One says he stole the Election, the other claims that he wasn't born here. Since you believe that one of these statement is right, your part of the problem.

As for you fighting, you decide to join the Army.
. The one ran by the NWO.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
thats unfortunate sirbikesalot i was really looking forward to your answers and it seems i missed out by a few posts.

you said questions asked 3 or 4 times wont be answered does that mean i can post them twice? (i'm not mocking you in anyway it's just a general question)

I really need some direction in life and that is why i came to you with questions looking for some insightful answers.

cheers regardless of whether or not you choose to answer.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by andayt

That's sage of you, mate.
I'm in the same spirit of you... I need directions lol. I wanted answer fastly so bad... But well, I'll just keep waiting, like everyone. ^^

[edit on 18-6-2010 by 44drake44]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
The china question is a little imperative considering Russia and japan just placed their chips on the US side by placing their military assets in a protective net in SF.

This is so an attack there will destroy those assets and allow an immediate retaliation by these countries AND BY PROXY THEIR ALLIES.

This was a checkmate.

I have never seen such commitment to a thread ,I commend you,admire you ,and feel the need to remind you of the can of worms you opend by sticking around,there is some level of moral obligation now.

You will define the parameters,but it exists as a fact.

We all share this responsibility when we create the reality that includes our perspectives.Dont feel burdened .feel vindicated as an honest human being.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by one4all]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by danielshaw
Hi sirbikesalot06,

I have plans on moving to Toronto for the in the next couple years and I have no idea as to what my profession(s) will be. Could you please shine so light onto the subject by letting me know what my profession(s) will be or will I be at Toronto at all?

Thx

I don't See the Go train in your future.
LOL. Anyway, I see a manager type job, like your the boss or somthing. Youw ant to be in charge. Well Charles in Charge, You'll get alot of hadaches.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DutchBigBoy

Just a few questions:
am i going to stay and marry with my current girl ?
I am looking for a steady job, wil my current workplace be the one?
Is there really going to be an outbreak of ww3 as predicted by others in november 2010?

I hate divoraces.
:bnghd:
:shk:
So much so, that i want you to work it out. You've been having a long relationship. and when I mean long, I mean several life times thus far. You divorce her, you end up doing it for another 7 or so. If you stick with her, the karma ends. Start doing the dishes ok.

It becomes steady, but you are offered another one. My feelings are that this offer is bogus. So seek a second opinion. Taking a poll of this new job will allow you to tap into the Hive Mind and the Cosmic Conciousness.

NO WW3. However, the most politically Correct Anti-War people will however claim the China, Korea , Iraq, Afghan, S Africa, conflicts as such. I don't see Iran in the picture in the next 20 years or so. and In my mind there safer than the Saudis'.

Israel has two choices. They can bomb Iran and be wiped off the face of the earth. Or they can do nothing and be around for another 50 years or so. Israel will be winning battles, but loose diplomaticly. Example: Won the battle against the floatilla, lost support from Turkey and other countries.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by sirbikesalot06]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by blindedbyperspective
You were of immense help, but I have become even more intrigued.
Something has come up.
I was wondering if you would know if I was to ever be able to lead a normal life.
You say neither to me being with Catie and going to the Muse concert. What happened that doesn't allow me to be with her and not go the the concert?
Damn I was hoping my sister was to not stay with my grandmother.
I feel like me and Catherine are slowly falling away, are we destined to break apart from each other? Or in some way are we going to meet up with each other later in life like I feel if not stay together. (I know, I do fall for the whimsical idea of making love last forever) But I am realistic when need be.
If anything else I need to know about in my life would you be so kind as to tell me? Thank you for your help.

You do live a normal life. But since you do it in a car
It sucks to be you.
Well your love does last for a long time, like FOREVER. It last for several life times. If you don't hold a grudge, you'll be going back and back and back to her in many of your future lives. Your destine to be with Catherine.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
And thats it for page 23. Where ever this message land on is the page I'll be answering.

Originally posted by insearchof1
Sirbikesalot06,

I have a couple of questions:

1. Do I have special intuitive abilities, If so how can I interpet them?

2. This is a very broad question, but do you see me being happy in the future?

3. Do you see me in business for my self, I have something in mind, I am wondering if it will happen and will it happen with family members.

Thank you advance

Everyone has access to Cosmic Conciousness, just not everyone is intune to it fully. One might regulary pick up the future very redily while others can't see whats around the corner.
. My Advice, don't try to see your own future, and sedond, clear your mind and allow your answer come to the forefront of your mind. You see just as clouded as me.

Only if you take a train ride.
After all, you
don't have to take your shoes off for Homeland security.

I see hope for a business for yourself, but your not happy where it ends up.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by 44drake44
Hi OP, I'm VERY interested about knowing few things.

1. How does the girl of my dream looks?

2. Will I live my dreams, and if so, where will I be at 25 years old?

3. What do you see inside of my soul?

4. Do I have special abilities? If so, how to awake them?

Thanks,

44Drake44

[edit on 17-6-2010 by 44drake44]

1. That skinny bitch in your dreams isn't real. Your girl in life will be beautifully fat. . She has a big but and thats no lie.

2. I believed I answer that question above.
. i see you on the local bus because your cheep huffy was stolen. My advice, the cheaper the lock, the more expensive the bicycle.

3. Anger.

4. practice, practice, practice. Clear your mind, and allow what ever comes to mind to the forefront of your mind.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by andayt
thats unfortunate sirbikesalot i was really looking forward to your answers and it seems i missed out by a few posts.

you said questions asked 3 or 4 times wont be answered does that mean i can post them twice? (i'm not mocking you in anyway it's just a general question)

I really need some direction in life and that is why i came to you with questions looking for some insightful answers.

cheers regardless of whether or not you choose to answer.

Then repost it.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Well I did my best to answer each and everyone question. Now I'm tired and will take a few days off. I wish I can find some love too, but :p
God is a girl that is a fact.

1. what field would be best suited for me to work in and why?

Read the book called Renissance Souls. You have 3 option, sone with a cash register, the other is a headache with children, and a bus driver.

2. Can you give any details of the one whom i meant to be with? (appearance, full name, location, profession, etc.)

You ditch him?
Don't worry, you choose somebody else. If I where you, choose the skinny guy . Oh you don't because he doesn't have a car
Your hopeless.

3. Where in the grand design do i belong and what is my life's purpose? (if you can cover this vaguely in question one then skip this question)

To Raise a daughter.

4. where should i go and what should i study when this september arrives?

Calcalus. The place next to the Red Line. Light Rail.

5. what important events/major changes will happen to me over the course of the next five years.

You get date raped. Don't drink Alcohol

6. will i recieve a pass grade for my current course?

7. will my family enviroment and friend enviroment improve in any way and if so how?

I don't want to waste questions nor do i want to ask to many i've read through and enjoyed this thread.

thankyou for the answers when they are given.

Family Does Improve. Your never right , just accept that fact.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by sirbikesalot06]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
are you talking about the book by Lobenstine?
also, how is it that im about to be a DAD but im just a young GIRL... :S LOL!! light rail eh? hey that sounds good to me! I also already live very very close to many bus stops! *siigh* i guess this is what you mean by you can't see everything... although thank you very much for you input. I appreciate it!
and by poor, did you mean like welfare poor? or "poor" as in middle class like i am right now?

one last question: what profession do you see my doing in my future?

Originally posted by sirbikesalot06

Originally posted by bbygurgles

Hello sirbikesalot06,

I was wondering if you could help me with your predictions.

1. what should i study at this time in my life? I keep changing programs in university.. I feel so lost..

2a. am i really ill? i keep getting tests done but never any results.. im tired of doing health tests and ultrasounds etc..

2b. if i am sick, what can i do to get better??

3. is the person i have been romantically involved with for almost 8 years the one for me? ex. should i invest my time and sacrifice for this relationship? is it worth my time...?

4. will i ever be fit like how i used to be before i got depression... or will i always suffer from this stupid emotional eating crap thats gotten me fat?

5. do u happen to know any lottomax lottery numbers that will win the jackpot? LOL i promise to donate half of my winnings to a good charity. i keep my word.

6. how can i increase my motivation? sometimes i feel like theres a negative energy around me thats keeping me from my full potential...

1. You need to read the book called the Renissance Soul.

2. Last life or so, you refuse to help your self from depression. Now your suffering from your problems. Stop eating Aspertame and Soda. I have and getting outside will help you too. You need to move closer to a bus stop or something.

3. Your about to be a DAD. You better, I hate single moms.

4. I'm fat and I rode over 30 miles on my bicycle today. Don't try to be skinny as a twig, just keep your ass a moving. I have no respect for the fat people who can't move there but and walk miles.

5. If I knew them, I would be rich. I can't read on the higer planes.
:bnghd:

Your going to be down for another year or so. You don't choose to except your fate. Which is to be poor, and to be where you are right now. You'll be moving soon to another city soon, and to a place with Light Rail.

Oh, I wouldn't drive If I were you. You loose your car. that great news. For I hate CARS.........

[edit on 19-6-2010 by bbygurgles]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Thank you so much Sirbikesalot06...

I know that my questions were broad, but like so many people like me who look to people like you for answers (that we will never get
) , I really never been happy, real talk... Good times but its always something... I do understand that certain people are meant for certain paths and my life could be alot worse...alot worse ... I am grateful but I was wondering if there would be something to look forward to in the future

Its bothers me to hear about the business, it is something good for society but lately I've been wanting to do it more for the money (thinking materialistic)... which is not the path I want to go... I want to do it because it is the right thing to do but I get side tracked.... That may be the vibe that your getting... I do understand that no prediction is %100 correct maybe if I get my mind on the right track I will not be dissapointed with the outcome.

Anyways I know I said alot already... You are doing a great job. Thank you for your insight and keep up the good work.... Also I thought I heard you say you need a job. Try one of the psychic sites online... you already have a name on here!

Thank you and I will try not to drive so much, I may get a bike,too

*****I just realized what you said in the post what ever page this lands on you will ask questions from that page, So just in case I have another question*****

1. Will my love life improve? How does my current partner feel about me?

2. Who will be my next partner, when?

and......

3. Did I make the wrong descision with choosing my current partner.... should I had gone with another from my past?

4. I really should be asking about my Health? Do you see anything?

....If you dont answer, thats cool, I just thought I will give it a try... i know you have others to help

[edit on 19-6-2010 by insearchof1]

[edit on 20-6-2010 by insearchof1]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
1) Will anything significant happen to me on my birthday June 23, besides getting older?

2) What will happen around the world on my birthday and the day after?

I know your taking a few days of, and you deserve it, but hopefully you'll come back before than.

Enjoy your break!

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Hi Bikesalot
heres my questions too see if this thing really works
1) Will I be in my current career until I retire
2) Will I be stay with my current partner until I die
3) Will my sons and daughters have a nice comfortable life
4) Will be ever be free of the curse of my ex wife

5) Will I have a long happy life

thanks a lot for any replies
Graham

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Hello sirbikesalot,

1. What do you see when I mention a girl named Eva?
2. Will I ever be with her?
3. If so, when?

Thanks in advance.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join