It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Ask? I can predict the future.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Ok. I have a question. Perhaps you can predict or see something in it that will give me some insight into what I am doing here and why. But simply...Who Am I?

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
What major changes do you see for me over the next year in the areas of;

#1 Health

# 2 Home

#3 Career

Thanks in advance for answering. Woody

Health- I see your getting sick. And you had a chance to stop it. Why didn't you get that flu Shot? I see a lot of sneezing and you in bed.

Home- If you get the flu shot, everything is a ok. I see a school play and somebody is pissed off that you couldn't attend.

Career- I see a person sitting down looking over paperwork complaining. The feeling I'm getting, is your not getting the money in that you need.

[edit on 7-5-2010 by sirbikesalot06]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hey there sirbikesalot, thank-you for taking time to respond to my questions ... and I have to say the answers were pretty much what I expected ... insomuch that the answers were all wrong !!!

Let me explain;

My questions were very deliberately open ended to give you a chance at being right or at least in the ball-park. Unfortunately you could not have been further from the truth on any of the points for example;

#1 HEALTH - You said 'I see you getting sick' ... 'Why didn't you get the flu shot' ?

>>> I was diagnosed with a chronic illness 11yrs ago ... and have been experiencing a severe flare-up of said illness for the last 14mths ... because certain aspects of my medication leave my anti-immune system weakened, it was necessary to have shot's for both flu and pneumonia back in October '09.

#2 HOME - You said 'I see a school play and someone is pissed-off because I didn't attend'

>>> This bears no relevence at all ... my own children are grown-up and I have no connection with any schools and/or school events ... so no-one to be pissed-off that I haven't attended a school play or any other school event !

#3 CAREER - You said 'I see a person looking at paperwork complaining about not getting the money in that I need'

>>> Again you may well have seen a person looking over paperwork and complaining ... but it certainly wasn't me. In spite of my health issues, I still see as many clients as I can and I absolutely love doing what I do ... money has never been the be all and end all to me ... and that is why I am never going to be rich ... but I would't have it any other way.

The most important thing to me is to prove to people that there are some genuine people in the field of alternative practices ... but that unfortunately they are few and far between ... I know that I am one of those genuine people ... are you ?

Maybe you were just having an off day when you answered my questions ... but from an ethical point of view some of the responses that you have given to some of the people on this thread leave a lot to be desired ... and in some cases you have given false hope.

You should take responsibility for your responses and realize that a lot of people take this kind of thing very seriously ... so if you have told someone that they are not going to make it in a particular career choice ... they may stop trying.

Or if you have told someone that the may win a few thousand in the lottery sometime in 2011 what happens when they don't ... may not be important to you (just words after all) but it may be very important to the person involved.

Sorry for the rant but it is people like you who give Alternative Practices a very bad name ... and worse still, people like you misguide vunerable people !!!

Having said that I truly believe their are some people in the world who have a real gift ... but the majority who claim to have it are either outright charlatans or ego-maniacs who just want to feel 'special' without any concern for the people they try to fill with rubbish.

>>> RANT OVER

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Though I'm very sceptical of these sorts of things, then I'd still like to ask you a couple of questions.

What will happen to me on wednesday the 12th of May?
And which country will I be landing in on the 10th of July 2010?

Looking forward to your answers

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by sirbikesalot06

Hello!!!

Here is my re-post of my 2 questions: (I rewrote the questions a little)

1. What do you see in my future? Good and Bad
2. Is there anything life changing that will happen in my lifetime?

Thanks!

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by trig_grl
What will happen with my work injury case?

and will i ever be able to open my 3rd eye?

[edit on 4-5-2010 by trig_grl]

I see bad news in this case. You don't get what you want. Yes, I see the medical bills being paid, butt and I say butt that's it. Sorry for your leg,
but corporations want slaves, not people
The vision I'm getting is this leg being crushed.

You already have open your third eye. You see with it everyday now.

You have a chance to start learning to be self sufficient, that gardening class, why didn't you take it? Now your pissed about taking the bus.
Me Happy. No CAR FOR You.

there, welcome to my hell.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by misteRee
reply to post by destination now

Do you actually trust in this guy to give you an accurate response? He's a snake oil salesman.

Originally posted by misteRee
Posting one more thing before i leave, please be aware of false prophets like this, he doesn't know you, he doesn't have the ability to see into the future, completly illogical and unfounded attention seeking. Wake up to snakes like this.

I'm a terrible salesman. I give my answer for free, so where's the money here? And I'm not a false profit, After all I'm not claiming that Buddha is coming back Oh wait, everyone in the christian world calls Him Jesus.

My question, do you ever get out and walk in the sunshine. Do you ever question the conspiracies of Alex Jones? And yet your questioning me

Anyway, if you get out and walk you see a nice ass in your nearby park. Nothing bad happens to you.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by diabolique
I think he may be answering my questions.

If you were indeed answering my post...

You are correct in that I think my boss is an idiot but I wasn't planning to quit my job unless something better came along. I'm hoping that time comes soon and I can work on my art and music full-time instead. I'm also planning to return to school to get another degree. Do you know where and when this opportunity may arrive so I can keep an eye out for it (and save my pennies in the meantime).

I had a psychic a few months ago tell me something similar. She said that I'd be at my job another 4 years, then I would leave for something better, but to keep a low profile and watch my back.

I'm not happy to hear about my future as a lonely ole' cat lady!

Are you saying that I'm not going to have a long-term relationship because I'm too picky? Another psychic told me that I would get married by the time I'm 40, so I hope she's right.

I'm glad to hear there won't be any 9-11 type events in the near future.

Sorry about that. I go through so many it becomes a blur. Here were my answers.

Originally posted by sirbikesalot06
1.You stay put in your job that you don't like. Even though your boss is an idiot and you try to put the logic to figure out how he ever got that job. I feel like there's a project coming along and you try to sabotage it. There's is an opportunity coming along, but if you quit now, you lack the funds to go after it. It out of town. So if you want the job, don't sabotage what you currently have and you'll have the resources available to move.

2.No, you will not. You don't like what is out there, It doesn't match your perfection. A fling comes along, but that is it.

3.There will be another attempt in Manhattan. But I just don't see much of an Explosion on US soil this year.

As for your question, about love, you don't really like anybody out there. Really. You met this guy but he didn't meet your standard because he wasn't tall enough? Well the brake up would have been terrible for you and you've missed out on such a tragic event. But the sex, that is a good thing though.

Well I guess that's good because the guy goes and meets this better chick and they end up having a child together. There already together now.

Well I do see a trip to the mountains, but you can't figure out this one guy. Sorry but not all of us male folk can understand Women. When you see the dude that you like, kiss him. Just kiss him when your alone.
and thus the magic will begin.

I'm such a hopeless Romantic. :shk: :bnghd:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
What do you see me to be?

if you get a accurate prediction prepare for a shock.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by lardo5150
Ok, I will bite.

What will be the outcome of my house situation?

I see a woman with a maternal feeling with it. . I see an apartment full of dreams but those dreams don't come true. Sorry dude. :shk: That sucks because this apartment is near a light Rail station. I see a future with your mom.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan3131
Hey There, First time in ATS. Well... I've heard of this thread not long ago, Like a few weeks I suppose. But Right now.. I've lost someone who I dearly love, Actually I think I love her most of all. And We've been together for a year. I've became desperate to see IF I'll ever get back to her or Atleast have something with her in the Future. Well.. I just hope you could see if I'll have something in the Future..

1. Will I get back to her?
2. What will happen to me in the next 10 years?
3. Will I get married?
4. Does she Really love me?

A Response would very appreciated

1.NEVER

2.I see no goals, only aspirations to aspire to. I feel conflicts that come in the form of women and career. As if you can't make up your mind. That does it, I'm having this book on speed paste. Renaissance Soul is the name of the book you should read. OK.

3.I see 3 possible futures.
1. Possibility 1 is that you don't finish your education and work and stay at home with your parents. No marriage there.
2. You join the Army, No wait, I want to change this. You die if you join the Army. You join the Coast Guard and reach the rank of Petty officer. You have a wife a a little girl. Your station in Oregon.
3. You go to college and you stick with it all the way thru. I feel you change yours from History to Political Science and such but you stick with it earning a Masters in History. You eventually want to work to PHD, but that's further away than 10 years. You have one girl, but she makes you loose this job over a joint of weed.

4.NO.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Good Afternoon folks That is it for the answering today. I mention before I cannot see a 100% and I'm am interpreter and a messenger. And if you read the opening you would know my messages. As always.

Please do the following:

1. Clear Your Mind
2. Focus on me Living in Austin
3. Please Do this for about 10 Minutes a day Until I answer your question.

And I do my best, but I got to go out today and see a beautiful gray day.

Also remember folks, something that is free is the most expensive thing around.

Originally posted by Unknownsoul
When is a good time for it to start raining?(personal question)

Your not the Idiot, he is. I see a girl who lost a loved one a young relationship and a pet. If you start now, by next month, you'll be over it.

Repost your message, and I get a more detailed look.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by sirbikesalot06]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Well I have served my country. (Peace Time, Cold War) I have served my community and Local Government. (EMS and Police) I am retired from my illness from 9/11 and Hurricane Katrina. I am pleased that my doctors have given me a good report on living on for the Future. I am moving to the San Antonio Region in July. Hopefully the house will be done. So I am pretty happy now. BUT…..

1. I am studying new and past energy concepts.

Will I make a breakthrough in the area of Magnetics or Energy, or will I start a business or Nothing?

Thanks from a future Texan.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Hi OP rememeber me can you please answer just two more questions
1)what is my future girl's nationality and how will I meet her?
2) How can I restore my friendship for this girl named Chloe ?

I promise I'll stop asking anymore questions after these two.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by starwarsisreal]

[edit on 9-5-2010 by starwarsisreal]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Curious:

Whats up for my daughter and son

My future in my marriage

Will things get brighter

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
To everyone who has participated in this thread ... please be aware that it should not be taken too seriously ... NO-ONE has the ability to see / predict the future 100% of the time not even the most talented and genuine psychic / medium / clairvoyant etc

Woody

I have to disagree with that. I have had a very good friend who was like another grandmother and she was the best psychic I have ever met. Told me things about the past she couldn't have known, and about the future too. The worse thing is that she told me, and her sister the last time I visited her that she would not be around anymore the next year. A couple months later she found out she had cancer in her liver and died within a few months.

Many of the things she told me I have also seen.

However, there is one thing the op said. I don't see it very frequently but there have been times I have seen the future starting a few minutes into the future and what would happen in the next few hours, and I have been able to see people say, and do the exact things I saw them do and say to the point that I could say the phrases they were about to say.

I could be wrong but one of the things I have been able to learn is that the future seems to be set in stone. We choose to be the way we are since before we are born, and it seems that for the most part we follow what our spirit chose to do.

As of late, even though I have seen this since a child I have seen at least two or three U.S. cities being destroyed by what seemed to be nuclear bombs, which I really wish never happens.

I have also seen myself and many Americans fighting in the streets of the U.S. against some invading forces, and even seen metal fences spring up in many places around the U.S.

I have seen people being killed, and even cruxified in the future for their belief in God. Which has been some of the worse visions I have seen. Although there is a lot worse if my visions do come true.

My best friend who was more psychic than I also saw a war in the U.S., and according to her it would start unfortunately as a race war.

I have been shown many disasters mainly in the U.S., and I hope none of them happen.

The first one I saw, in this one specific vision, was a large earthquake and in the vision there were bells ringing all over at least in the U.S. because of the earthquake. I have come to think that this was the Sumatra earthquake of 2004 because it has been said by geologists that the entire Earth rang like a bell in the inside when it occurred.

If I remember correctly the next thing I saw was a volcano explode to the northwest of the U.S., and I saw lava flowing down the volcano.

The next thing was many parts in the south states were being covered by the oceans.

The next thing I was shown is that all of these natural disasters would occur because of something coming from the skies. At least that's what I gathered since I was told to look at the skies as the reason for what I was shown but I woke up as I looked up.

Appart from this I have seen at least parts of south Florida being submerged by about 10 feet of water.

I saw an exodus of people crosing the border but I am not sure if it was Mexicans trying to get into the U.S., or Americans trying to get to Mexico but it was because of a volcano which had exploded. Not sure if it is connected to the volcano I saw explode in the NW of the U.S. in the other vision. I do think at least one volcano also will explode in Mexico.

However, you are right, not everyone can see 100% the future, and although I have tried there are many things about my own future I haven't been able to see. However, I saw myself being once again in the U.S. military, or some form of U.S. military, saw myself and many people also put in a prison but we were rescued by a group of felloww soldiers.

I haven't seen any dates for any of this, and I really, really hope none of it happens.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I will ask the op this.

What am I going through right now, and is it ever going to change?

Will I meet my soulmate, and where will I meet her?

What is happening with my career and will it change any time soon?

I have been told that I am here for a specific reason, and to meet certain people. Who are they and what is this reason?

And I will ask you this, you say that you choose not to see the bad, but in my experience that seems almost impossible to happen. So how can you stop from seeing the bad since it influences the future?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Thanks for clearing that up. You're right in that I'm not enjoying the dating scene right now (meeting people online is a nightmare and I just deleted my profile on one dating site) but I'm kind of confused about your statement about discriminating against short men. I haven't dated, much less rejected anyone because of their height. I'm not sure who you're referring to.

However, there is one, possibly two guys that I like, but I'm not sure whether they like me back. One lives in my state and the other is in Arizona. Gold star for you!

If I put the moves on the man living in my state, I can't be responsible for what happens next. If he asks what got into me, I'll point him to this thread.

Sorry about that. I go through so many it becomes a blur. Here were my answers.

Originally posted by sirbikesalot06
1.You stay put in your job that you don't like. Even though your boss is an idiot and you try to put the logic to figure out how he ever got that job. I feel like there's a project coming along and you try to sabotage it. There's is an opportunity coming along, but if you quit now, you lack the funds to go after it. It out of town. So if you want the job, don't sabotage what you currently have and you'll have the resources available to move.

2.No, you will not. You don't like what is out there, It doesn't match your perfection. A fling comes along, but that is it.

3.There will be another attempt in Manhattan. But I just don't see much of an Explosion on US soil this year.

As for your question, about love, you don't really like anybody out there. Really. You met this guy but he didn't meet your standard because he wasn't tall enough? Well the brake up would have been terrible for you and you've missed out on such a tragic event. But the sex, that is a good thing though.

Well I guess that's good because the guy goes and meets this better chick and they end up having a child together. There already together now.

Well I do see a trip to the mountains, but you can't figure out this one guy. Sorry but not all of us male folk can understand Women. When you see the dude that you like, kiss him. Just kiss him when your alone.
and thus the magic will begin.

I'm such a hopeless Romantic. :shk: :bnghd:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Well I have to agree with many on here - you were totally wrong about the specific thing I asked.

I decided to ask a couple of general/hazy questions and one specific one, just to see if you could actually do it - and you just generalized about the specific one - I mean, having a computer in an office could apply to so many jobs and to then go on and say when pressed about being more specific that "he was getting yelled at"
Sorry no, very unlikely and still not answering my question!

I call fake!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
And I totally agree with Woodwytch - that was an excellent response and she(?) has said exactly (but in a far better way) what I wanted to and why I asked you questions in the first place.

And I also believe that some people do have a gift, but I don't like it when people claim to know things and make a mockery of those they proclaim to help!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Simple question(s) ....will it take much longer before I get there?

Thx for an answer.

EDIT: Needed to edit.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by zatara]

[edit on 10-5-2010 by zatara]

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join