It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Ask? I can predict the future.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by misteRee
reply to post by sirbikesalot06

Just don't even claim, you're a charleton, and you're lying for attention or some other reason.

You don't "predict the future 100%" then why bother starting a thread saying "ask any question" - You are a liar and a waste of space as a human being. I hope everyone else has seen your lies - obviously some people are stupid and have given you stars.

Come on people, wake up, people like this do not deserve a place on ATS.

Peace

There's nothing peaceful in your heart.
Why do you take things seriously

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirbikesalot06

Originally posted by anonymousproxy
Will i have any children? will i be out of england before 2012.

Will my wife loose weight

[edit on 28-4-2010 by anonymousproxy]

The Weight goes with the Child. She need to stop drinking soda or anything else with High Fructose Corn Syrup.

Your in England forever.

Thank you. We have started to stop eating High fructose corn syrup, Eg processed foods and beverages, including soft drinks, yogurt, industrial bread. I know she needs to stop drinking soda, she drinks Oasis and was drinking coca cola. She kept having take aways often. I am quite concerned with her been morbidly obese she has lost weight before but she has never gone lower than 22stone. So, it worries me will she eventually be healthy in the long run and can you assure me that i don't have much to worry about?
2. I am 28 in October and she is 24 in July this year, do you know when the child maybe born and could you please tell me why I have waited so long to have a child?

I don't mind living in England forever lol.
Thank your for your post, its appreciated.

[edit on 2-5-2010 by anonymousproxy]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by destination now
I'm trying to think of a way to put this question so that no matter what the answer is, I'll know if you really have given an accurate prediction and obviously if you can give me an accurate answer of the final question that will seal the deal for me.

Does the man that I think about a lot have the same feelings for me, if he does will we ever get together and can you tell me what he does for a living? (obviously I know the 3rd answer)

Thank you in advance

I feel that this dude is the type you have to have a bill board on the side of the road to tell him, Hey guy I'm here.
He's not even thinking about you.
But he like your rack

I see a office and a computer. Can't quite tell if he's the dude standing or sitting down? :bang:

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
Will you please inflect upon these questions,will a global democracy be created in my lifetime,will I have any children in my lifetime, will there be a revelation of the truth that a clone will spontaneously come to life if it is created proving that the vessel only need be adequate to hold our spirit.
Not that it be created by god. Will you be a survivor of the natural earth changes coming soon?will I be a survivor?

I am not sure if you can answer but I appreciate the thought.

No on the World Democracy. Yea, there's still the USA, there's still the EU, there's still China for the next 100 years and more. We just talk more.

I've been seeing a lot of little boys lately. Last week it was a lot of little girls.
Yes I do see two children.

You know I don't see Edgar Casey's future.
I see us still having the USA the way it is today. The land mass I mean. is see a few small islands beneath the sea, but nothing like buildings in the middle of the ocean or something like that. Although when I look further, I see the poles changing position.
to me the next ten years are going to be like any other time in history. the only difference is we have the internet and communicate alot more with each other.
My prediction is that the Cell phone brings peace to the world.

P.S.
don't understand your question on the clone thing?

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happyfeet84
Hi!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day....My question is:

What is going to happen to the world because of the oil disaster in the Gulf?

Nothing at all. Really, nothing changes. We still use cars that burn gasoline to move from one place or another. Our domestic oil production continues to decline. We still support the most fanatical regime, The Saudi's for years to come. The price of Gas goes up. Thats nothing new, I'm predicting $3.50 or so a gallon by the end of this year.
We'll be drilling off the Eastern Seaboard in another 2 years.

The Republicans blame the democrats for the spill?

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
diabolique, I'll get to you tomorrow.
as well as the rest of pg 14.

Originally posted by WillArthur
I'm not sure what to think of all of this, but I'll giver a shot anyways.

Will, and if so when, will my songwriting group "Stereo Citizen" sell our first song?

Only if you start to sell your CD's at your concerts.
Nothing on line though for 3 or 4 months.

[edit on 2-5-2010 by sirbikesalot06]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Seeker
I would like to know two thing if I may ask.

And they are:
Am on on track or have I missed completely!
And what I dreamt as a teen, with no knowledge or research into the whole subject, was this a sign of what is to come?

I don't do dreams. For if you think dolphins are cute, I think there evil creatures.

I see a horse with somebody riding in a field, the hills are rolling in the distance on a sunny day. The sun is low in the sky. If you keep going the direction in life, you will see this horse soon.

It hard to see your goal in life. I see a SUV.

Thanks for that.

As for the Dolphins, not sure what your refering to there, but I do think they are cute, but understand they also have a dark side to them...Especially when it comes to "play time". They have been known to try and drag poeple under!!! amongst other things.
I have a green Kia 4X4! No plans on buying an SUV as I think they are a waste of cash! More so than your average 4x4.
As for hard to see my goals, to be honest I have none, or what people would consider a goal. I just want to be and learn about spiritual life and the world. I am a knowledge seeker (no claim to knowing heaps though
)
And thanks for the info on directions!

Just a question, you dont do dreams because?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by destination now
I'm trying to think of a way to put this question so that no matter what the answer is, I'll know if you really have given an accurate prediction and obviously if you can give me an accurate answer of the final question that will seal the deal for me.

Does the man that I think about a lot have the same feelings for me, if he does will we ever get together and can you tell me what he does for a living? (obviously I know the 3rd answer)

Thank you in advance

I feel that this dude is the type you have to have a bill board on the side of the road to tell him, Hey guy I'm here.
He's not even thinking about you.
But he like your rack

I see a office and a computer. Can't quite tell if he's the dude standing or sitting down? :bang:

Pity you couldn't be more specific about the job, he does have an office and a computer and will stand and sit down during the course of his duties.

Sorry but I'm Scottish and am unfamiliar with the term "rack" what does that mean???

Thanks again

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by destination now

Boobs honey

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Hi, would you please be able to tell me:
-what does my father want?
-what career will I have by the end of next year?
-should I be worried about my partner's health?
Thank you in advance

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Seeker

Oh right, Thanks! never heard of them being called that before - well you learn something new everyday

I'm not really known for displaying my "rack" though, so will wait and see if sirbikesalot can elaborate on my third question

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Will the Houston Texans ever make it to the playoffs or win a super bowl?

Well before Nibiru approaches...

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
What's to happen at Brazil in ten years?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
The question i asked before was for my friend. She thanks you for taking time to read her prediction.

I myself still cant get over the fact you have got my prediction so right.
I thank you again

This will be my final question as i am about to make a big decision in my life, some would say life changing!

I need to know if this decision is right and weather or not this has been the happiness that i have longed for?

I know that you said only 3 questions, but you have truly amazed me buy your answers and i am very greatful for your time and energy.

Thank you

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
What major changes do you see for me over the next year in the areas of;

#1 Health

# 2 Home

#3 Career

Thanks in advance for answering. Woody

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Hi,

Thanks for your response to my question about the Gulf. We will have to see what becomes of it. I agree gas prices will go up.... but then maybe that will be the start to a bicycle revolution lol :-)

I would like to ask a few more questions if that is okay with you? Take your time... no rush

1. How do you see my future/possible paths going in life?
2. Is there anything that I should know about my future?

Thanks!

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by destination now

hehe I was with you on that one. The only reason I knew was because I work for a US company in Australia, plus I am around the Military quite a bit as well....

I spose its a nicer word than a lot of others out there

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Here is something for you-

the law that was put into effect through angels-Acts7.53 ---

Write to me through mail,for public safety.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
If you manage to get through my previous questions and everyone else's burning questions, I have a few more non-personal questions I've been dying to know...

1. Will there be any major changes to the political process in the United States, such as a the creation of a viable third party that wins congressional and house seats (possibly the presidency)? Or will be always be stuck with a two-party system?

2. Will the economy ever improve or are we headed for a world-wide meltdown?

3. Do you see any end to the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan?

4. Will the U.S. and UK become an NWO police state as some fear?

5. Is global warming or peak oil real? Do you see any major earth changes coming within our lifetime and if so, where are the danger zones and where is it safe?

6. One last question, can you do readings on yourself or is that more difficult?

You're doing a great job!

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Wow this is interesting. I have a couple questions.

1. Will the outcome of my mandatory career change be positive.

2. Is the direction I am heading with schooling the correct choice?

Thats it, thats all I want to know. Thanks.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join