It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Ask? I can predict the future.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by bedoOH
Hi,

Been following your thread and I am inspired to make my first post!

Questions:
Do you see a career change for me? Can you hint at what and is it what I am currently hoping for?

Have I any relationship with the intelligence I had an interaction with? Will there be a return and when?

What do you see in my families future?

Thanks and here's to hoping!

Bedo

When I asked, what do you want in a Career Change, I see you typing on a computer, working in an office. my Answer: Not for years to come.

Why do you surround yourself with the pest of society? Learn how to forgive, then you can move on. And having the last word isn't worth a hill of beans in this world.

A kid with a broken leg. Why does the name Tommy comes to mindWhen I asked, what do you want in a Career Change, I see you typing on a computer, working in an office. Not for years to come.

Why do you surround yourself with the pest of society? Learn how to forgive, then you can move on. And having the last word isn't worth a hill of beans in this world.

A kid with a broken leg. Why does tommy comes to mind
I want to say 11 yrs old.
An Old lady dies.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sea-Bass
1. What will be my most important contribution to the world.
2. Where do you see my life going.

Thank you for this thread, I am really interested

1.You don't have any. Even with that contribution, somebody else could do the same.
2.In to a 4 bedroom house. An Autistic Child, and a complaining woman. Tell her to grow her own vegetable garden
. In 2016, they give drugs to fix the anti social problems with kids like that, Although it has to be taken before 3yrs old to really do good.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirbikesalot06

Originally posted by bedoOH
Hi,

Been following your thread and I am inspired to make my first post!

Questions:
Do you see a career change for me? Can you hint at what and is it what I am currently hoping for?

Have I any relationship with the intelligence I had an interaction with? Will there be a return and when?

What do you see in my families future?

Thanks and here's to hoping!

Bedo

When I asked, what do you want in a Career Change, I see you typing on a computer, working in an office. my Answer: Not for years to come.

A kid with a broken leg. Why does the name Tommy comes to mindWhen I asked, what do you want in a Career Change, I see you typing on a computer, working in an office. Not for years to come.

A kid with a broken leg. Why does tommy comes to mind
I want to say 11 yrs old.
An Old lady dies.

Ok. Well, thank you for taking the time to answer me! There is nothing in the reply that relates. No hits at all. But again, thank you for considering my questions.

bedo

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by sirbikesalot06

Thanks for answering my friend's message. Do me now! lol

Why do Idiots believe that psychics can see everything just like god.
I do know, but just because they can't think, doesn't mean they can't accomplish something great.

Please form a question so I can focus on something worth wile For I see Two teen age girls giggling in front of the computer with their jaws hanging down. And I didn't have to see thru there camera.

Originally posted by FibroKat
Will I be poor for the rest of my life?

Will my husband come through his surgery alright?

Will my daughter ever get pregnant?

Thank you for your time on this..............

Peace and Love,
FibroKat

Yes you will be poor the rest of your life. You can change that. Please read Rich dad, poor dad so you can make my prediction wrong.

He has complications for the rest of his life. You are just going to have to learn to live with it. He need s more fruit in his diet. Start growing a garden to provide him with fruit.

She's trying to hard. Visit this site and get her to touch these statues. www.ripleys.com... Although the father eventually leaves them.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epsillion70
I was so impressed with your reply to my first questions I was going to ask a couple more if thats OK?

1) A 10 year old Cat that I had been looking after for a year for a friend in another state. Was suddenly attacked by two Pitbulls yesterday. The only saving grace was that I managed to get to the Cat before he was totally torn up. Though it looked like they had crushed his back legs and had internal bleeding. But unfortunately it didn't end there as he lashed out in fear and bit my finger and clutched on to my head. I managed to pry him off but he had already used up all his life on me in his confusion that he died a few minutes later.
My question is, is he finally happy now, as he was also somewhat neglected by the owners Husband etc. And when I took custody of him he was always cantankerous especially at my other 2 Cats initially, but he thenstarted being a bit more loving and happier more recently.
And also did he have any message for me?

You'll encounter the soul in another cat in 2 years or so.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Ok, thats it for today folks. I'll be working on from this guy down on Page 12 and a little bit of 13.
A beautiful Day awaits as well as Laundry.

Originally posted by Myrddin Wyllt

you have a message for me, I know it and you know it, please tell.........hahaha

Well Riddle me this, if God is a girl, why does it say in the Bible that God created man in HIS own image, EPIC FAIL, yuk yuk yuk!

I am a Psychopathic Serial Killer Clown Baby, Woop Woop! The Dark Carnival Wicked Sh*t will Never Die!

Where am I, I am at the CIRCUS of course, tee hee!

Spread the love, not hate! Ha!

Peace

btw, the message you have for me has nothing to do with God, does it, you know that, quit stalling and tell me if you dare

Here's my message to you, it's a number, 38, you know what this means to you, scary innit?

God, who is a girl told me I should kill all those clowns. Where are you, I must kill all

Yet your Psychopathic
The bible was written by men, they couldn't stand that fact that they came from a woman's Vagina

They use to sacrifice young boys for a good crop, did you know that

And this song says so.
www.youtube.com...

My Message for you, get that bicycle fix sitting In your Garage? I want to say basement. and start riding it with the flow of traffic. Not against for riding against the flow of traffic is against the law.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by sirbikesalot06]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Hey i just want to say that i really believe you can predict the future. So with that said here is my questions...i don't care if you answer just one of them

- What will be my job 10 years from now?
- Will i have a girlfriend/wife?...what would she look like?...whats her name?
- When will U.F.O/Alien disclosure happen?

Thank you for your time!

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Ok, thats it for today folks. I'll be working on from this guy down on Page 12 and a little bit of 13.
A beautiful Day awaits as well as Laundry.

you have a message for me, I know it and you know it, please tell.........hahaha

Well Riddle me this, if God is a girl, why does it say in the Bible that God created man in HIS own image, EPIC FAIL, yuk yuk yuk!

I am a Psychopathic Serial Killer Clown Baby, Woop Woop! The Dark Carnival Wicked Sh*t will Never Die!

Where am I, I am at the CIRCUS of course, tee hee!

Spread the love, not hate! Ha!

Peace

btw, the message you have for me has nothing to do with God, does it, you know that, quit stalling and tell me if you dare

Here's my message to you, it's a number, 38, you know what this means to you, scary innit?

God, who is a girl told me I should kill all those clowns. Where are you, I must kill all

Yet your Psychopathic
The bible was written by men, they couldn't stand that fact that they came from a woman's Vagina

They use to sacrifice young boys for a good crop, did you know that

And this song says so.
www.youtube.com...

My Message for you, get that bicycle fix sitting In your Garage? I want to say basement. and start riding it with the flow of traffic. Not against for riding against the flow of traffic is against the law.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by sirbikesalot06]

Hey thanks for the reply, I love the video link, that song's pretty cool, and cool manga too, I enjoyed, thanks

"They use to sacrifice young boys for a good crop, did you know that"......ahh the good old days.... lol

I love the fact I came from a woman's vagina, means I am just like everyone else, ha

I ain't got a basement, bike or garage...lol ... only kidding, I know what you mean, but I just can't go with the flow, i'm a rebel, tried it, life was just passing me by too quickly, need to chill out and take things easy, appreciate all there is to this precious life...., but every now and then, I become a mad serial killer psychopathic crack head clown, just to break up the day!

here's a link to what i am talking about.... the wicked clowns will never die, hope you enjoy this song

www.youtube.com...

Thanks for taking the time to answer me

Peace my friend

I have another message for you, "it's behind the cooker", dunno what this means, but if it is of any relevance to you, good luck, also the number 38 is important... I don't know why..... but it is.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by icyboy771z
Hi Sirbikesalot,

Im new here, have been lurking for awhile and felt inclined to make my first post.

1) There is something that has caused me to be unhappy in life, will things improve?

2) What career path should I take?

3) How would my love life pan out?

thanks.

1)It was a long time ago, when you where little. It is over now. It will not hurt you any more. Since you choose not to let it go, it will haunt you for a very long time. When you choose to let it go, then things will improve.
2) I see a man looking into a microscope. Your into little microbes, I'll stick with this line of work. You don't like it at first, but you end up liking it in the end.
3) It sucks dude. Normally I try to see some light a the end of the tunnel. But for you, nobody is interested in you.. At least this year. I do see something taking place next year or so.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Seeker
I would like to know two thing if I may ask.

And they are:
Am on on track or have I missed completely!
And what I dreamt as a teen, with no knowledge or research into the whole subject, was this a sign of what is to come?

I don't do dreams. For if you think dolphins are cute, I think there evil creatures.

I see a horse with somebody riding in a field, the hills are rolling in the distance on a sunny day. The sun is low in the sky. If you keep going the direction in life, you will see this horse soon.

It hard to see your goal in life. I see a SUV.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caggy
I want! I want! I WAAAANT!
I have been always interested about future readings, even if sometimes doesn't become truth, i love them hahaha!!!

Please, dear OP, can you ask this ones for me?

- What's blocking my path to be successful in life?

- How to counter it?

- Will I be successful in my career? I mean, not now that I'm on college, but when I start to work.

- Is this feeling I have for this certan musician for real... real? I mean, I've had this feeling since I was 11, and it's not the classic "fan girl" feeling, but some sort of "link" between ourselves

- and finally.... shoud I move to UK? If yes, when will it happen app.?

THaNK YOOOU!!!!

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by boo1981

I hope you don't mind me asking, but after i told my friend that you had given me a very good prediction she wanted to ask a question herself.

1. will my friend ever find love?
2. can you see any more children for my friend?

Thank you

Your my favorite girl boo. Also be reminded that not all predictions are good just look at icyboy771z, he ain't getting no tail. And I can't see any chances coming in his life.

I hear the name SARAH. Tell her not to go out with that guy. I see a little girl getting raped. Tell her to trust your feelings when you hear about this guy.

I see a son in her future like 5 years from now. The father is somebody after the rapist she's about to meet on the Bus

At least there some good news in all of this.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Alright SirBike, what can you tell me about my future? Anything that comes to mind, nothing particular. No rush, take your time, and reply at your earliest convienence, if you choose to do so, of course.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Hello Sirbikesalot,

I have a few questions. I have always been interested in my future and what it holds.

1) I have been single for a long time now and I was wondering if that will ever change?

2) I know many people ask this but...when I head to college will I follow the major I want or change my mind?

3) Whats in store for the United States? Should I go to another country when the time comes?

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I don't believe I have to answer another question. Finished.

Thanks for taking the time to answer me

Peace my friend

I have another message for you, "it's behind the cooker", dunno what this means, but if it is of any relevance to you, good luck, also the number 38 is important... I don't know why..... but it is.

Thanks for the message. I see If I can try to find my rice cooker.

Originally posted by ckrules
Hey i just want to say that i really believe you can predict the future. So with that said here is my questions...i don't care if you answer just one of them

- What will be my job 10 years from now?
- Will i have a girlfriend/wife?...what would she look like?...whats her name?
- When will U.F.O/Alien disclosure happen?

Thank you for your time!

I see two options. One is typing on a computer. The other is in a hell hole of a factory.
At least in your opinion.

I'm having a hard time seeing this part. I see a chance for a lover. She's cute, but she's not that fat. Arguments are good, but not a wife. You both brake it off in a year.

25 years there will be proof of Extraterrestrial life, the Microscopic type. Another 100 years for Intelligent.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

When will people realize you can't predict anything?

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Hello, I have a few questions and I would greatly appreciate if you answered them. Thank you

-) Is my dog who passed away in october of 09 happy where he is now?

-) Is fictional stuff like werewolves,zombies,vampires, going to be proven real within 500 years?

-) Where do you see me in 1 year, like what city will I be living in and will I be moderately happy?

Thanks!

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

hmmm the lack of discipline thing can be sure, I'm quite lazy, the other things I don't think so... I'm moving to UK for work and study
! in 6~7 years more (after finishing my studies in fashion, to continue studying and start to work in the haute couture world, no posibilities to travel before that because I'm poor) not to follow anyone but my own dream of being successful in the haute couture world.

And being a sextoy of that guy couldn't be bad hahahaha
but that's not the way I feel about him =s

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
What country do you see me in when I save this woman? Where will the war zone be? Will I be the father of her child?

Thanks once again mate. Sorry for keeping on

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by boo1981

I hope you don't mind me asking, but after i told my friend that you had given me a very good prediction she wanted to ask a question herself.

1. will my friend ever find love?
2. can you see any more children for my friend?

Thank you

Your my favorite girl boo. Also be reminded that not all predictions are good just look at icyboy771z, he ain't getting no tail. And I can't see any chances coming in his life.

I hear the name SARAH. Tell her not to go out with that guy. I see a little girl getting raped. Tell her to trust your feelings when you hear about this guy.

I see a son in her future like 5 years from now. The father is somebody after the rapist she's about to meet on the Bus

At least there some good news in all of this.

Wow thats bad. I don't know anyone called sarah. and my friend doesnt ether

Its very worring as you have gotten my prediction down to the tea.

When i go to the beach will i be happy? Sorry i feel like im taking advantage, but im about to make a big decision in my life and its good to have guidence from somebody that doesnt know me.

I have been told that i have the ability to see into the future but i dont know how to use it. I have had dreams that have come ture.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join