It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Ask? I can predict the future.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Your question is complicated and I have just ate a Subway sandwich. I'll give it a go.

Originally posted by JanusFIN
reply to post by sirbikesalot06

So, we have prediction maker here in ATS... Kind of strange we all are?

I dont know how can you make contact to my soul just by reading some of my words in here, but like I know - everything is possible. For us who entertain our self with issues above top secret, why not take a part to this thread too?

My questions will be as follows... Personal first:

1. Should I concentrade building my life in longer scale to north (Finland) or south (Thailand)?

2. Should I start write books, instead of writing more theater scripts, and from what issue should I write next?

3. I see several "angels" has come, and still are coming to my life - one tall and brunet, one blonde from old family, and one young blonde shes waiting - should I pick up and trust to one of them, or still wait that right to come... Or do I have that right one in my life already?

4. I just made huge 6 months theatre project, outcome with great success, after that emptyness and poor economical situation has followed and fulfill my life, why is that happening?

National next:

5. I see great sorrow to near my people, is it only my own fear - or real threat what is closing our contry?

6. Should I continue in army, or move to politics and arts - where can I do my best to hep my people in future?

Thanks from your repplies - its maybe sometimes good to turn mirror to own life too... Respect.

1. You live a more peaceful Life in Finland. A more interesting life in Thailand.

2. You want something that makes money. A book is good but you'll have to decide on what to write.

3. That's a tough one. I feel your not ready to settle down.

4. Everything are in Cycles. When the tree is finish growing, it starts to die. The tree can't grow forever.

5. Finland is going through some hard times as is the rest of the world. In Thailand, Somebody tries to assassinate the PM there. No success there. Finland will be the peaceful place to be.

6. I'm feeling Finland's Army here. If you become a politician, you'll get a headache.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by netobrev
Hello,

Could you briefly tell me about the next ten years of my life? Any thing significant happen? For the past five years now I had this feeling of being in waiting.

Thank you

The Feeling in waiting is being cause by a spirit with good intentions, but is holding you back. I get from the dude/spirit, that Whatever he has waiting for you, will never come to pass.

A very normal life, filled with ATS replies and starving for a week. Grow your own food.
Nothing spectacular, nothing filled with fear, but you need to buy a lottery ticket for the entire week of May 3. Not the national one. It has 5 numbers and its in your state. I will not tell you the numbers. I don't know why even though you don't win the jackpot, you get a dollar back.

Wow,
my first lottery prediction.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackHoleSun267
What do you think will happen to be in the next decade?

I see a new born child in your future. Congratulations.

You yell at the TV more. And discover to late that you should have turn it off sooner.

A quite normal life. But I hate what you did to that group of cyclist.
May you not afford gasoline.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirbikesalot06

Originally posted by Myrddin Wyllt
HI, just two questions, am i going to move house soon, and will i get my present that i ordered a couple of weeks ago.
Thanks

I don't like
. Please change your picture. Or no answer for you.

What sort of reply is that, you don't like clowns, so If I don't change my avatar you won't give me an answer?

Well I am the JOKER baby, check my name out, google it, you'll see who I am, I will not change my avatar, I already know the answers to my questions, just wanted to see if you know?

Thank you

CYMRU AM BYTH

peace

p.s.
you have a message for me, I know it and you know it, please tell.........hahaha

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I'll be working on page 11 tomorrow folks, and maybe a little bit of pg 12.

HI, just two questions, am i going to move house soon, and will i get my present that i ordered a couple of weeks ago.
Thanks

I don't like

What sort of reply is that, you don't like clowns, so If I don't change my avatar you won't give me an answer?

Well I am the JOKER baby, check my name out, google it, you'll see who I am, I will not change my avatar, I already know the answers to my questions, just wanted to see if you know?

Thank you

CYMRU AM BYTH

peace

p.s.
you have a message for me, I know it and you know it, please tell.........hahaha

God, who is a girl told me I should kill all those clowns. Where are you, I must kill all

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Still gonna ask the same question I already have with no answer....

When in the future are people gonna realize that you can't see the future?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sirbikesalot06

Thanks for answering my friend's message. Do me now! lol

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Before you "do" romantic rebel, answer my question first. I will keep asking till you finally answer.

When will people finally realize you can't see the future?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Will I be poor for the rest of my life?

Will my husband come through his surgery alright?

Will my daughter ever get pregnant?

Thank you for your time on this..............

Peace and Love,
FibroKat

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I was so impressed with your reply to my first questions I was going to ask a couple more if thats OK?

1) A 10 year old Cat that I had been looking after for a year for a friend in another state. Was suddenly attacked by two Pitbulls yesterday. The only saving grace was that I managed to get to the Cat before he was totally torn up. Though it looked like they had crushed his back legs and had internal bleeding. But unfortunately it didn't end there as he lashed out in fear and bit my finger and clutched on to my head. I managed to pry him off but he had already used up all his life on me in his confusion that he died a few minutes later.
My question is, is he finally happy now, as he was also somewhat neglected by the owners Husband etc. And when I took custody of him he was always cantankerous especially at my other 2 Cats initially, but he thenstarted being a bit more loving and happier more recently.
And also did he have any message for me?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I'll be working on page 11 tomorrow folks, and maybe a little bit of pg 12.

Thanks

I don't like

Thank you

CYMRU AM BYTH

peace

p.s.

God, who is a girl told me I should kill all those clowns. Where are you, I must kill all

Well Riddle me this, if God is a girl, why does it say in the Bible that God created man in HIS own image, EPIC FAIL, yuk yuk yuk!

I am a Psychopathic Serial Killer Clown Baby, Woop Woop! The Dark Carnival Wicked Sh*t will Never Die!

Where am I, I am at the CIRCUS of course, tee hee!

Spread the love, not hate! Ha!

Peace

btw, the message you have for me has nothing to do with God, does it, you know that, quit stalling and tell me if you dare

Here's my message to you, it's a number, 38, you know what this means to you, scary innit?

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Hi Sirbikesalot,

Im new here, have been lurking for awhile and felt inclined to make my first post.

1) There is something that has caused me to be unhappy in life, will things improve?

2) What career path should I take?

3) How would my love life pan out?

thanks.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I would like to know two thing if I may ask.

And they are:
Am on on track or have I missed completely!
And what I dreamt as a teen, with no knowledge or research into the whole subject, was this a sign of what is to come?

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I want! I want! I WAAAANT!
I have been always interested about future readings, even if sometimes doesn't become truth, i love them hahaha!!!

Please, dear OP, can you ask this ones for me?

- What's blocking my path to be successful in life?

- How to counter it?

- Will I be successful in my career? I mean, not now that I'm on college, but when I start to work.

- Is this feeling I have for this certan musician for real... real? I mean, I've had this feeling since I was 11, and it's not the classic "fan girl" feeling, but some sort of "link" between ourselves

- and finally.... shoud I move to UK? If yes, when will it happen app.?

THaNK YOOOU!!!!

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Dude, I just want to appologise for some of my comments on this thread... You have done nothing to me me so dont deserve it, and just because I have had a rough week does not mean I have the right to take my frustrations out on people over the web.....

Im sorry dude...

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Thank you from your time, I will think about it.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I hope you don't mind me asking, but after i told my friend that you had given me a very good prediction she wanted to ask a question herself.

1. will my friend ever find love?
2. can you see any more children for my friend?

Thank you

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
Dude, I just want to appologise for some of my comments on this thread... You have done nothing to me me so dont deserve it, and just because I have had a rough week does not mean I have the right to take my frustrations out on people over the web.....

Im sorry dude...

Your not giving me bad vibes dude.
Chamberf=6 on the other had is. Don't say your sorry for other people actions. Also my answer is NEVER WILL HAPPEN.
The reason why I didn't answer you was because you need to do thing on your own.

Now on to Page 11. If I didn't answer you from your post. Get the message and understand my sense of humor. NO ANSWER FOR YOU.

Originally posted by OpenSecret
When you have the time can you answer 2 questions for me.

1) Will the side project I'm working on right now be successful and lead to something bigger (like my own business)?

2) Am I ever going to find a man I can love?

Thanks

Not for another few years. 5 years and more down the road will lead to a private venture.

There's a man in your life right now that has the same problem. That's no reason to say no to a man.

Women, Shut up with your lousy complaints and except our advice. We love you.

I see him wearing a button shirt, a and some slacks that are gray. Well not to you, your a Woman, And god is a girl. www.youtube.com... Naturally, you turn him down, because he ain't perfect. Well I am here to say that your version of Disney is wrong and thats not reality
. You don't have a prince in this life. Yes that was last lifetime, and you will not see him for another 4 or so.

If you don't peruse this guy, you will find no love. And as far as I'm concerned, we don't need mothers like you in the future.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Living in california where would be the best place for me to go dig up
enough gold That I could retire.That's me doing the work it takes to get at it? Should be a legit question. Should be doable.

There is no gold left in CA. Go try Alaska and Yukon. Although there will be a gold discovery in about 10 years in CA, but do to the strict Environmental Laws there, they will not mine it and it virtually impossible for you to do it yourself, for you need a very large quarry dump truck.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by icallbs

The aggravation that you are going thru right now will lead only to an early grave. Although your not ready yet, and you'll never will be ready.

I see you working on an assembly line, busting your ass everyday, working like hell, waking up in the morning. Worried about the car. No Truck.

Remember the saying “Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result is a sign of Insanity.”

Your Political Correct Beliefs keep you from making the decisions necessary to change.

You've haven't made that decision yet, or thinking about it. Think about a decision, and ask me about it. Then I'll be able to see what you want me to see.

Well I've gotta say.....I'm a little freaked out...lol! I have thought time and time again that what I'm dealing with is going to give me a heart attack or stroke! I actually drive a Dodge Durango! I know it's technically an SUV but I always call it the truck! And that's the exact same saying I tell my wife!

The aggravation I'm going thru has to do with my wife and I've, briefly, thought if it would be better if we split up. We've been together for 7 years and recently we haven't been able to see eye to eye on things. It doesn't look like either one of us want to budge.

Our living situation doesn't help but I'm more than willing to stick it out with her and work things out between us.

Do you forsee a light at the end of the tunnel or does something major have to happen first?

Your not saving, your not investing. Although If you invest, you'll just loose the money. :shk:. Read Men are from Mars, Women Are from Venus, and you'll understand her moods and what she really telling. After all god is a girl. www.youtube.com... Why do you think all those disaster took place in the 3rd world? Because they treat there women like trash there.

Women, Shut up with your lousy complaints and except our advice. We love you.

You'll be looking for food as much as gas so if you ditch the Durango, and get a Toyota, you'll be better off.
Also learn to grow your own Vegetable Garden in your back yard.
You at least have access to one. I say this because you'll have a few $$ more at the end of the month and you need to promise to either invest that into Silver or invest into a savings bond. Something long term. Only then, will the light be at the end of your tunnel. Just to a google search for a free gardening class in your area.

Also Your durango is about to be trashed in an accident. Which for me is great news, I hate cars
. So do everyone a favor, stop talking on your cell phone in the car, I see the damn thing in your hands when you get hammered. Bicycles Rule. We don't depend on Radical religious idiots for our power source

Oh, this is for everyone, Gas will get to $4 a gallon I see this at the end of 2011 and it will last for several months. My friends who wanted high gas prices never even knew that such a low price would be the straw that broke the camels back. It is starting to happen, and I suggest if you depend on a personal vehicle to get around, start investing in alternative Transportation. Be for that tax hike to fund your public Transit system especially light rail. Because Light Rail is faster than the bus and you don't like being slow. That's why you have a car. But that ain't going to matter because you believe the bull of Randal O'Toole.

And despite what you might have heard about being tons of oil underneath our feet. Well that is a myth too. www.eia.doe.gov...
www.eia.doe.gov...

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join