It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Ask? I can predict the future.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by trueperspective
reply to post by sirbikesalot06

OK, you got me curious. Please if you could explain further. Are you saying that it is not certian what will happen? Are you saying something bad is going to happen? Please explain further. I would really appreciate it.

If you would have taken time and read my opening post, you would have come across the facts I proclaim to.

1.I cannot see everything because I'm not god. And she's a girl. www.youtube.com...
2.The future isn't written in stone. The choices you make decide on how you life/future will be. And example: If you choose to kill a lot of people, your choices will lead to a confrontation with the police and you will go to jail.
Get It?

The question you ask was...

Originally posted by trueperspective

Ok, I am very sceptical, but I will ask. Will I be out of the country by the end of 2011 or still be here. If I will be out of the country, where?

I already have plans, but am uncertain about them. Thanks

My Answer

Originally posted by sirbikesalot06
I see a yes and no answer. I'm not a god and can see all and hear all and read all. You can't see your own future, simply because you see what good will happen, not what bad.

Your plan hits a snag with documents. My feeling is Germany or German related. Missing like a birth Certificate?

The answer I got was, that something is missing in getting a document you need to travel. My thought that is was a Birth Certificate. If you don't have all your paperwork in order, then you will not be traveling.

Now make me wrong, and find all your
papers so you can travel.

And you better travel by train. www.youtube.com... So you don't have to take your shoes off for homeland security.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sozen94

Originally posted by Sozen94
1. Will there be a special someone coming into my life soon? I'm hopefully starting college in September.

2. What do you think I will be doing in 5 years time?

3. Will I have a special role if the sh1t hits the fan soon? (bit egocentric, I know.)

Thanks!

1. You change your mind. You go to the Military.
The Questions will only come to pass if you join the military.
2. A Sargent in the Army or Marines. Can't quite tell
3. YES.

Now if you don't join the Military.
2. you are out in a yard/field, planting crops.
3. NO.

That's pretty good. I was thinking of joining the militarty after college and I don't know what to chose between the marines and army.

Could you explain a bit more about my special role though, please?

If I do join the military do you see me in a war zone? And do you see me losing one of my friends/men if I do become a Sergeant?

Thanks again! Not so happy about the field part though, hehe.

You make rank.
You know, the person who is in charge of a squad. SGT.

And No, I want you to find out for yourself on what will happen. For If you don't do it, people will die, and that person that you save, gives birth to a very important person. Scientist perhaps.

The choice is in your hands. You can join the Military and do good, or you can go to college and end up at your moms. :bnghd:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I'll Try to get thru page 8 Today. So far, every one I answered are from page7

Originally posted by Quotation
Im amazed at this thread, and have never believed in this sort of thing, but for some reason, I feel different towards you.

If you could answer my questions i would be honoured :0

1. Where do I fit in in this hellbound sphere?

2. What will i study in college

3. Will i ever find true love, if so, please describe her.

4. Will i kill myself one day?

1.Why do you choose to see the world as hell?

2.No you don't, you choose to see the world as hell
3.Only if you change your outlook on the world.
4.If you kill yourself, you don't find true love.

Your choice in choosing to see the world as hell is preventing you from changing. Cutting yourself isn't going to make thing more real. And yes you do, your mom is just looking the other way hooping it just a phase. Continue down this path, and there's no college for you and no sex.

However, If you decided to change, the answer are the following.

2.Yes, Computers.

3.Yes. She's skinny, like Ally McBeal, short hair with a nose ring. Digs the Gothic stuff. (why don't I see fat people anymore?:swear

4.NO. You don't.

Warning! WARNING! warning!
My warning to all those who want to kill themselves. We are all reincarnated souls. We all had past lives of being men, woman, dogs, cats, deer, and other animals and plants.
Only the Intelligent Creatures can choose on whether to live or die. Given this gift, we'll sometimes choose the hard way. If you kill your self, to try to run away from your problems, you will be reborn back into this world with those same problems, only this time, those problems are far worse than what you have in your current life. And this is the third one asking if they die by there own hands.

If you want to see what happens when you kill yourself, watch the movie, What Dreams may Come. www.imdb.com... and ask yourself, do you want to be that person? Once you go to those places, your stuck there for a few centuries.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by sirbikesalot06]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

You loose alot of sleep if you go medical.

Hi sirbikesalot06,

Thanks for the reply. I am not sure if you really had a handle on this or not though. So to rephrase, will the medical research I am working on be successful and if so will it have a positive or negative effect on our world?

Thanks,

- PM

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Hi sirbikesalot06,

Thank you for your time and your energy. The only thing you say that has resonance with my life is your advice that I am my own stumbling block!

p.s. I belong here, with me. And my politics lean to the anarchic!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod
S&F...

I have a couple of questions too if you dont mind answering please?

1. Just applied for our first mortgage as a new family today and not heard back, we are struggling for the deposit required and was wondering if you could tell me if we will get the mortgage and deposit together in time?

2. Is there any particular reason why i have had to suffer so much hurt in my life?

3. Why do i suffer from anxiety? Although i am getting over it by awakening, i would like to know why i suffer and how to help it?

Kindest Regards!!

1.You don't get it, and I wouldn't buy this house. The feeling I'm getting that it has a lot of problems. Also I hate cookie Cutter Suburbia with a passion.

2.You choose to worry. Why? I feel like a past life several centuries ago, you were not really worried about the Norsemen. Then they killed you. Your worried and expecting the worse ever since. Don't go to a psychologist, she won't help.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karma_Chameleon

It has already been determined that I will die soon.

What will be the cause of my death?

What year will my passing be in?

I feel a disease, Like Cancer at the bottom of your right lung.

Your already choosing to end your life, by August. If you decide to focus on something with a passion, you'll live a few years longer and make a difference.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by icallbs
Alright, I'll bite.

If I continue down my current path, will I end up happy or is the stress and aggravation I'm going through not worth it?

If it's not worth it, what changes do you forsee me making?

I appreciate anything you can provide.

The aggravation that you are going thru right now will lead only to an early grave. Although your not ready yet, and you'll never will be ready.

I see you working on an assembly line, busting your ass everyday, working like hell, waking up in the morning. Worried about the car. No Truck.

Remember the saying “Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result is a sign of Insanity.”

Your Political Correct Beliefs keep you from making the decisions necessary to change.

You've haven't made that decision yet, or thinking about it. Think about a decision, and ask me about it. Then I'll be able to see what you want me to see.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by boo1981

I hope you dont mind but i would like to ask one more question.

My partner, what will happen?

Thank you

You have a fight soon. Something about going to the beach. Tell him, money isn't the problem, and I love you.
Then make out.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ilaruum

Originally posted by ilaruum
Hi

I would like to ask - what do you feel about the decision I've already made about my studies/work/travelling to a foreign country?

I'm sorry in advance if this has anything with cars in it - it doesn't look like that, at least for now

Thank you for your time

I see you getting shot there and dying from your injuries. I wonder why you chose South America. That's Where you get shot. Stay in Europe or other industrial World nation.

Hm... Actually I HAVE chosen a West Europe country and have no intention going to South America.. So I hope not to get shot afterall

BUT!! Сould you by any chance have seen alternative past? Because I had made a decision to go to one of SAmerica countries some 5 years ago (to study, i.e. for the same reasons), but then decided not to. And in about 3 months there was a military coup there or something like that..

Just avoid Columbia and Venezuela. You'll be fine in the other countries.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
HI, just two questions, am i going to move house soon, and will i get my present that i ordered a couple of weeks ago.
Thanks

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
Okay I have a question about the future......

When will people finally all realize that you cannot predict the future?

It ain't working, I'm still answering questions and starting to suck.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mhinsey

Thank you for your response. It may make sense. It seems you just get vague feelings on certain people and obviously not 100%. So whatever you can feel/see is welcome.

Additional questions if you don't mind... I would assume you are getting tired by now though:

1) Will I have a life mate/soul mate any time soon? Will it be someone I already know?
2) What will happen with Roy and Marybeth?
3) Any career change within the year?
4) What happens with RV (initials)?

Thank you in advance.

1)You will meet this person, it won't happen for another few years and you have children by another man.
2) I don't care for the drama.
3) NO.
4) He lives.

No more Answers for you

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

So, we have prediction maker here in ATS... Kind of strange we all are?

I dont know how can you make contact to my soul just by reading some of my words in here, but like I know - everything is possible. For us who entertain our self with issues above top secret, why not take a part to this thread too?

My questions will be as follows... Personal first:

1. Should I concentrade building my life in longer scale to north (Finland) or south (Thailand)?

2. Should I start write books, instead of writing more theater scripts, and from what issue should I write next?

3. I see several "angels" has come, and still are coming to my life - one tall and brunet, one blonde from old family, and one young blonde shes waiting - should I pick up and trust to one of them, or still wait that right to come... Or do I have that right one in my life already?

4. I just made huge 6 months theatre project, outcome with great success, after that emptyness and poor economical situation has followed and fulfill my life, why is that happening?

National next:

5. I see great sorrow to near my people, is it only my own fear - or real threat what is closing our contry?

6. Should I continue in army, or move to politics and arts - where can I do my best to hep my people in future?

Thanks from your repplies - its maybe sometimes good to turn mirror to own life too... Respect.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Hello,

Could you briefly tell me about the next ten years of my life? Any thing significant happen? For the past five years now I had this feeling of being in waiting.

Thank you

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Now my visions are getting blurry and I can't see worth a darn. :bnghd:

Well, this is my last one for the day. I'll see about trying to reply from this person down. This Post is from page 9. I'll edit it tomorrow If there's any change in what I see.

Originally posted by Maxxximus187
Will my career go in the direction that I want it to?

Not Exactly, I see it going thru a rut right now. You'll get out of it and look back years from now, and say something like this to yourself "It was ok."

[edit on 29-4-2010 by sirbikesalot06]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
What do you think will happen to be in the next decade?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

What country do you see me in when I save this woman? Will I be the father of her child?

Thanks once again mate. Sorry for keeping on.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Nope. Not cancer. Nice try though. However, I will admit, you are close.

When someone dies of natural causes there is hardly a choice being made by the person whom is dying. My passing in my opinion will be due to divine intervention, not by my own choice. It is God's choice of when I will leave this world not mine. Please, don't lead on like I am killing myself, because I would never do that. Perhap's this wasn't your intentions, but just in case, I feel I should clear the air.

I am and alway's have been passionate about everything I put my energy into, however, this has only led me to shear heartache each and every time. I am completely full of love and I am openly willing to give it, the only problem is, nobody wants it.

This world is no place for someone like me. I don't belong here. The wrong ones are running things. Until this changes, I will be at odds with this world.

Thank you for the response. I shall give you a star for your efforts.

Btw- God is definetely not a female. God is most certainly a male. Was you joking when you said this? If so, please pardon me.

Edited: Because I was in hurry with this post initially. I owe you that much to come back here and refine it a little bit. This is the least I can do for you to take the time to answer my questions. In the future I will keep you in mind............................that is, if you don't mind of course.

Thanks again, Sirbikesalot06.

Not bad.............not bad at all.

- KC

[edit on 29-4-2010 by Karma_Chameleon]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Thank you for your warning
But things in life, that one tries to will into being, usually turn out the way one expects least..
I'll just wish you all the best without any further questions

Take care of yourself and cherish what youv'e got.

i.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join