It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harry Reid wants to bring forth Immigration Legislation!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Granite

Spoken like a true liberal dem

Label much?

the hispanics are breeding 24/7

Just because you can't keep it up, doesn't mean I have to slow it down.

This Mexican was born to breed.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by jam321]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

The Mexican-Americans made citizens by the Reagan program used those labels for the 1990's illegals in letters and townhalls involving Clinton's proposals...they were heard, but Clinton wanted liberal dem voters more...
So now we see the result of ignoring facts...

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Granite

You know what I would like to see. I would like to see a law that every immigrant that comes to the US MUST become citizens once they have achieved their 5 years of residency.

On top of that, I would like to see the US give a real English test. The current one is a joke.

Hereis the reading test. All they have to do is be able to read the words on this test.

Hereis the writing test. All they have to do is learn these words and be able to write some sentences that are dictated.

The rest of the test is based on 100 questions that are memorized.

IMO, this would make people think twice about how serious they are about becoming Americans.

One thing for sure this issue needs to be addressed. The whole system is way overdue for an overhaul. Neither side will be totally happy with the outcome.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by prionace glauca

I like Harry Reid but love this story too! Got it in an email today,

Judy Wallman, a professional genealogy researcher in Southern California , was doing some personal work on her own family tree.
She discovered that Congressman Harry Reid's great-great uncle, Remus Reid, was hanged for horse stealing and train robbery in Montana in 1889. Both Judy and Harry Reid share this common ancestor.

The only known photograph of Remus shows him standing on the gallows in Montana territory: On the back of the picture Judy obtained during her research is this inscription: 'Remus Reid, horse thief, sent to Montana Territorial Prison 1885, escaped 1887, robbed the Montana Flyer six times. Caught by Pinkerton detectives, convicted and hanged in 1889.'

So Judy recently e-mailed Congressman Harry Reid for information about their great-great uncle.
Believe it or not, Harry Reid's staff sent back the following biographical sketch for her genealogy research:
"Remus Reid was a famous cowboy in the Montana Territory . His business empire grew to include acquisition of valuable equestrian assets and intimate dealings with the Montana railroad. Beginning in 1883, he devoted several years of his life to government service, finally taking leave to resume his dealings with the railroad.
In 1887, he was a key player in a vital investigation run by the renowned Pinkerton Detective Agency.

In 1889, Remus passed away during an important civic function held in his honor when the platform upon which he was standing collapsed."

Now that's how it's done, Folks! That's real POLITICAL SPIN

[edit on 26-4-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

Did you just say you like Harry Reid?

Sorry, that scares me.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

Golly, look at our avatars. And you are afraid of me? That is hysterical, and a little like fearing Harry Reid. He is a good man by any definition of the word. You may not agree with him but he is no gruesome corporate suck up like the hideous and repulsive Mitch McConnell or the artificial and plastic Boehner.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join